LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If there’s any silver lining to catching COVID it’s that you’re forced to trust your diaper.

Whelp somehow I managed to evade COVID for the past 2 years but, not so any more! ??.  After a few days of exhaustion I’m slowly feeling back to my normal self again. 

I can’t say much good has come from having Covid. 1/10 would not recommend.   However, I noticed that at the peak of my exhaustion I was too tired to care about my bladder and my bladder output.  It’s hard for me track at baseline, and with the exhaustion I gave up even trying. 

For me this is a big deal because I tend to unnecessarily track to the point of obsessing, all things bladder related.  Part it is a fear of leaks,  but mostly I want to study and explore how incontinent I am.  Even so all that tracking takes up mental energy and distracts me from the rest of my life.

Instead, I slapped on a thick diaper and set an alarm for my next diaper check. I then made the deliberate decision that I will risk leaks as long as I didn’t have to expend energy fretting over my diaper.  Basically I gave myself permission to not obsess over my diaper and it was a welcome respite. 

I’m not sure if there’s a bigger take home message here, other than look on the bright side of life?  

• Like 3

I hope you get better soon. Diapers are definitely a great comfort when sick. I put on extra thick diapers when I had covid over a month ago which, even if it didn't physically help, mentally helped a lot.

I find it interesting that there's a lot of people who got CapCon-VID. It's all over Twitter and I personally know many people who went and they all got it too. Unfortunately, situations like these are just something we gotta live with now.

• Like 1

Yup I was at capcon. With over 1000 socially starved littles in close proximity it was bound to happen, along with every common contagious airborne illnesses. 

Still worth it IMO. 

• Like 1

I hope you feel better! We had Covid over Christmas. We're all vaccinated and generally in good health so it wasn't a big deal, just a series of bad colds, really, because of course we all caught it in succession. The worst of it was over in a couple of days for me, and luckily, I can work from home, so I didn't need to take any time off. However, I found myself going to bed at 8:00 at night and waking up at 8:00 in the morning, and sleeping like the dead, and there is nothing more comfortable or reassuring when you're falling over from exhaustion, than to put on a high-quality diaper, pull a blanket up over your shoulders, and blissfully drift away in the arms of cold & flu medication, knowing that the bedding will be fine, come what may. 

• Like 1

I supposedly had COVID over the last part of April. I ended up feeling sick, a couple days before I was supposed to drown my brother James in New Hampshire for a weekend of fun with my nieces. He insisted according to his family rules, that I take an antigen test for COVID-19. We did the test according to the instructions and then he said that I tested positive period so I could not go with him for the weekend according to what he says. It's

I'm not sure if I really had COVID-19 but I know I had a bad bad cold in April and it took about three weeks to get over. That was the last time I closed prior to this past Saturday when I went to the heritage festival in my city. Had a fun time didn't wear a mask outside and ended up having a lot of good son. Had a fun day that day and really enjoyed myself. There's not very many times when I can do something like that, but when it does happen I try to take advantage of it. I know people are scared about COVID sometimes, and we are still dealing with COVID-19 regardless of what happens, and we must be vigilant because you can still catch it, the BA5 variant is something that I'm not even sure of, and according to the rules of my church we are allowing optional mask wearing, and not compulsory.

If I supposedly had COVID-19, I didn't really feel it, and I was really really tired and just felt like poop. Not sure exactly if that is exactly how someone else felt but that's what happened to me. I was fully vaccinated so anything that happened to me was very very light. I'm not sure if anyone else that went to the capcon actually caught COVID and felt the same way I did, but I've heard reports that several people did catch it over there. I hope everyone gets over this, and be able to get back to a normal set-up, but being sick is no fun I can attest to that.

Brian