LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Diapers in Australia

sjaeger

Hi all

I am medically incontinent and wear abena abriforms

But thinking of trying an ABDL Diaper

hopefully one I can get trial packs off scented and Velcro and so more comfy and softer than abena

many thanks

• Like 1
6 hours ago, sjaeger said:

Hi all

hopefully one I can get trial packs off scented and Velcro and so more comfy and softer than abena

many thanks

@sjaeger

as far as ABDL Diapers Go, you have companies like rearz, bambino, little for big, changing times diaper company, North Shore care supply, and others. It all depends on the diaper that you want. A diaper that is a medical diaper is built for someone who is severely incontinent and needs this absorption to be able to deal with anything that they release. An ABDL diaper may be a diaper that is built the same way, but it is built so it looks like for example a 90s era pampers diaper. Not sure exactly where you would be able to get some of these diapers, because in Australia I'm not sure how it works. However I do know that there are plenty of places that do sell ABDL diapers, and you just have to be able to find them. If you can find the diaper that you want, the best thing to do is to find out if it ships to your area. If you have a supplier in Australia somewhere, that would probably be more effective than trying to get it through the United states, because it probably will cost you a fortune. Not only because of the pandemic and everything with inflation going up and everything being more expensive, but the shipping is probably outrageous to be able to send something from the United states to Australia if you have to go anywhere in the United states or Canada.

If you find the right ABDL diaper: you will know it: you probably will know it because of the fact that it looks like the diaper that you're used to, if you grew up in the 70s or maybe even in the 80s or some in the 90s. It depends on the era that you're looking for, and it also depends on if they make a diaper that is similar to an older size that would fit a baby or a toddler or a young child. I have used what they call little for big diapers , and they have differing prints on them, one of them would be a Unicorn that I have, the other would be baby bottles pacifiers teddies , dolls, and everything that young child would play with including rattles and other things. These are babyish and they do remind me of the time that I was in pampers. However, depending on when you were born, you may have a different feeling and a different desire , because a diaper may feel for you different than it felt for me . It all depends on your size and the availability of the product that you're searching for , as well as to determine how far you want to spend .

suggest that you search for different diaper friends and try to see if there is a supplier in Australia that deals with that that's probably my best option and advice to you. I know that ABDL diapers are fun to play with, and if they are the right type of diapers they are fun to use. I mean who is going to have a diaper such as an ABDL diaper, and they like to wear it, so they may want to use it. Half of the fun of having baby diapers or adult sized baby diapers is that it brings back the feelings that we had as kids, and when you are in baby mode or young kid mode, using your diapers as part of the fun. If you're disabled like me, you know you're gonna release, you just don't know what, where, or how much. You know you're going to release, you just have to be ready to deal with it when it happens if you can't feel it or something is wrong with your plumbing. And by that I mean plumbing downstairs in your body.

Good luck and keep us informed!

Brian

• Like 1
On 8/1/2022 at 9:09 PM, sjaeger said:

Hi all

many thanks

ABU and littles down under are some of the best places to get diapers down here, both offer discreet shipping and payment :)

Google "Littles Downunder", based in Brisbane.  I believe they do sample packs.

The "good" ABDL diapers are so radically superior to even the most expensive medical diapers that you'd think it would be embarrassing for medical manufacturers but STILL they continue to foist sub-standard rubbish onto the market.

They are more expensive but they last much longer.  I can get by with only two nappies per day using high quality Rearz Hybrid during the day and BetterDry at night.

• 2 months later...

I second littles down under or down under care. (Same company) one more catered to ABDL and the other more medical but still has some ABDL diapers.

I'm pretty sure that they have sample packs but you have to pay for them. As soon as you get away from the "medical" diapers there is no going back! Ha it's like chalk and cheese! There are white ABDL diapers that could be considered more medical but are so much better than abena or molicare.

The great thing about down under care is that they are a registered NDIS provider if you are on the scheme.