LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I becoming incontinent?

I have recently been wearing diapers during the day, not every day. I enjoy the feeling of wearing them and wetting them. I don't wear them at night and there is no issue. My problem seems to be during the day, while I am awake, wearing only my underwear and pants, I find myself wetting myself a little bit with no idea I am doing it. Mind you I am 68 and maybe this is a natural progression. Thoughts?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

I have recently been wearing diapers during the day, not every day. I enjoy the feeling of wearing them and wetting them. I don't wear them at night and there is no issue. My problem seems to be during the day, while I am awake, wearing only my underwear and pants, I find myself wetting myself a little bit with no idea I am doing it. Mind you I am 68 and maybe this is a natural progression. Thoughts?

Sounds to me like baby's becoming incontinent, and ACTUALLY needs his diapers.????☺️? I'm glad baby likes going wee-wee in his diapee!!!!♥️?? I LOVE it too! In all seriousness though, you're probably headed back to diapers for REAL. congratulations!!!!!?????????♥️??????♥️?????♥️?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

How is your prostate doing?  (At your age, that could be a contributing factor and might be correctable.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

Yup, you're old... gonna piss yourself. But on the bright side, because of your age, people expect it!!  ???

I'm just a few years younger than you... Today, I squatted down in front of the dryer to get some clothes out. I felt a slight urge to pee as I was squatting down, but nothing to bad. However, as I stood up, my bladder pushed out a small amount of urine, and I wet my pants!! I thought "Okay, I get the message... It's diaper time!" 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

Yeap, sounds like your getting older and being more incontinent. It seems like you need to be in diapers. Babies like me love being in diapers and using them as intended. Looks like you’re gonna be put back into diapers and welcome to the club.

• Like 2

It sound like you are on a similar path I started with 8 years ago, unexplained damp underwear (Thought it was sweat at first) then wet enough to wick through my pants I started to wear real fit  for men but had to upgrade to tapped diapers slowly increasing capacity (Thickness) to my current diaper of choice (Betterdry or the Aquanauts version for a fun diaper.

Recommend talking to your Doctor and getting your self checked out and maybe see an urologist to get the inside of your bladder checked out and hopefully there is something that can be done I chose diapers 24/7 over the recommended meds my urologists recommended as the side effects are a no go for me.

• Like 1

Get checked out by a doctor and urologist!  You might be in the mind set after being in day diapers and wetting them that you just don't try hard to hold it because at times you are used to just letting it flow.  Aside from what people say, it isn't just normal to start wetting yourself as you get old.  There is usually some underlying condition that causes it.  My dad was almost 99 years old when he passed away and never had to wear anything for even dribbling.  Never wet himself and had bladder and bowel control right up to the very end.  Don't just pass it off as getting older.  Get it checked out by a doctor.  Remember, this is a forum for people who are incontinent or want and like to be for the purpose of needing to wear diapers.  Some people's responses may be more focused on wearing diapers and being incontinent as opposed to trying to find a reason for suddenly experiencing wet underwear.

6 hours ago, Rob110 said:

It sound like you are on a similar path I started with 8 years ago, unexplained damp underwear (Thought it was sweat at first) then wet enough to wick through my pants I started to wear real fit  for men but had to upgrade to tapped diapers slowly increasing capacity (Thickness) to my current diaper of choice (Betterdry or the Aquanauts version for a fun diaper.

Recommend talking to your Doctor and getting your self checked out and maybe see an urologist to get the inside of your bladder checked out and hopefully there is something that can be done I chose diapers 24/7 over the recommended meds my urologists recommended as the side effects are a no go for me.

I'm like that too. My Incontinence got worse as I got older and my medical conditions made it worse as I am getting older. Now I am in tape diapers such as Northshore Megamax diapers with boosters.

It's also why we always advise seek medical attention for any issues related to the bladder or bowel issues. It could be nothing or it could be something that the doctors needs to see or be put in check. Many times curtain medications or medical issues may cause you to be bladder or bowel incontinent and that's something a doctor, Nurse practitioner or PA needs to see.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/30/2022 at 1:22 AM, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

Wearing diapers is a trigger to some people - the trigger that it is OK to relax and wet the diaper. Ones actual age is not a factor here. It is whether that trigger is active and/or supressed. Toilet training is supposed to supress that trigger.

Most people presume that a baby / toddler is incontinent. S/he is not. S/he is using the diapers by reflex - the body knows the diaper is there, was taught to use same (and there is no consequences for a wet/ messy diaper other than a new one), so uses same. Put that baby/toddler in underwear, s/he will wet/mess the underwear without remorse, but will get the direct feedback that they have wet/messed. The baby/toddler's mind does not associate a difference between a full mat diaper and a pair of underwear. This is getting more difficult for the baby/toddler to identify considering that most diapers for baby/toddlers  are now of the pull-on kind instead of the tape on diaper kind. This is the manufacturer making something to extend the lenght of time the baby/toddler will need to spend in diapers - and therfore sell more diapers to you.

Put a 5 year old in a diaper, and s/he will use it like a 6 month old.

You have being putting on a diaper, and using it like a 6 month old... as a result, when you go back to underwear, and are not focused on what type of 'undergarment' you are wearing, your body will behave as if you are wearing a diaper - and will release from any bladder pressure.

• Like 1