LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to figure out how this all works

@Itty bitty baby

Welcome to Daily Diapers!  Nice to Meet you!  My name is Brian, and I have been a member here for almost 3 years: You will find a WIDE variety of people here, each with their own reasons for being here, their own experiences, their own stories and any one of us can tell you a story about how we all got involved in this lifestyle, and how many of us feel the people here on DD are like a "Family".  I started wearing diapers in 2019, after dealing with IBS, Diverticulitis and accidents, and have been incontinent on and off for years.  In 2020, I decided to go 24/7. This is one of the best decisions I made, and I feel fulfilled.

Please feel free to join us on the forums, posting and responding to things that interest you, and our chat server is open to you as well :)

Brian

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi Itty Bitty Baby, sorry I must have missed your intro. I try and through out a welcome to everyone. So, welcome to DD, nice to meet you. Glad you could join us! I hope by now, you are better acquainted with things? You got plenty of good people, if any questions. So, you can feel right at home. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...