LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Food ain't cheap!

Just got three days worth of food for Mom and I with my last $40. Problem: there's six days left in the month. I didn't get my usual small check this week because I came in two dollars under the minimum payout.

• Sad 4
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Just got three days worth of food for Mom and I with my last $40. Problem: there's six days left in the month. I didn't get my usual small check this week because I came in two dollars under the minimum payout.

Remember to always use your local food bank Mikey! There's no shame in taking advantage of the resources available. That's what they're there for buddy! I hope you and your mom are doing well. BIG HUGS!!!!????♥️????

• Like 2

Nothing is cheap anymore. I really think that they are under reporting inflation at 9.1% I'm pretty sure that it's much higher than that. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Nothing is cheap anymore. I really think that they are under reporting inflation at 9.1% I'm pretty sure that it's much higher than that. 

They aren't counting the extra ten percent stores are charging just because they can.

• Like 1

The food banks here have been overrun so I try to keep them for folks who have even less than us. We're only a couple days short on food, some people have nothing coming down the pike.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

The food banks here have been overrun so I try to keep them for folks who have even less than us. We're only a couple days short on food, some people have nothing coming down the pike.

Oh wow, that's terrible Mikey! Why are the food banks overran in your part of town buddy? I hope the people are doing okay. Also, do you know what kind of food they have at the food banks usually???? I hope they can restock soon so that the people in your town don't go hungry!??????? I would HATE that, especially for them!???????????☹️????

• Sad 1
57 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Got one more meal and food for the dog. Now just 2 days short on food.

Well, that's good news Mikey!????? Hopefully y'all make it through till you get your next paycheck. Do y'all have enough food for the cats?? Meow!?????

8 minutes ago, square_duck said:

The cats are already trying to eat him!!!! So my guess is no....

I hope NOT! I'm NOT SURE we could survive without Mikey.?????? LOL!?????????♥️???☺️????

I know how that is! I haven't worked in almost a year and my food stamps barely cover a months food for just myself. I'm lucky in that my parents cover the other expenses like gas, cat food and bills but its not easy at all. I'm sorry you're going through that right now. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, square_duck said:

Easier and cheaper to buy dried....

easier yes, cheaper in not sure about, plant a 1 pound bag and get much more in return, a bit of exercise too, good for the ticker and the noggin

• Like 1
12 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Well, that's good news Mikey!????? Hopefully y'all make it through till you get your next paycheck. Do y'all have enough food for the cats?? Meow!?????

The cats are good. Just enough kibble to m ake it through. Cats are easier as a big bag of food is $20. Dog food is more expensive because it is beef-based I guess.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

The cats are good. Just enough kibble to make it through. Cats are easier as a big bag of food is $20. Dog food is more expensive because it is beef-based I guess.

start eating cat food, might have to fight the fuzzballs for it.

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, feralfreak said:

start eating cat food, might have to fight the fuzzballs for it.

And hope you dont start coughing up hairballs.... ??

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Or just eat the cats!

that was my next idea, start with the mean one, get it out of the way and show the others whos boss, like superman did in a justice league episode when he was sent into the future.

We save money on food by going to the Amish farm stands(stands at there houses, a bunch in ashland, homes, and wayne Countries Ohio on back roads) hit 2 and spend 40bucks, and have few weeks of vegetables, gotta cut them up and freeze em, probably 100 plus at even aldis.  But its nice to live near amish County

• Like 1