LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ways to get the most out of your diaper's absorbency

Ways to get the most out of your diaper's absorbency  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What actions do you take to get the most out of your diaper's capacity

• Wearing plastic pants over your disposable diaper
    • Changing the position of your male parts (sorry girls)
    • Changing your sleeping position
    • Other, please explain
    • No actions

Hi to all,

I was wondering if some of you are taking certain actions to get the most out of your diaper's capacity. 

Personally, I do everything I can to postpone changing my diaper. Just for fun, no further reasons.

It required by law that princesses fill up their didi compwetelyy before throwing it away meow.. so like I changies positions a lot so it completely sog! hehe ?❤️

If I wear a disposable diaper I usually put a very thin cloth diaper over it and some plastic pants to keep it all in place and catch any leaks if they occur. I think the mentioned combination allows me to push the boundaries as it comes to the maximum absorbency level of the diaper, the diaper will be used to the max. If I am at home and during the night I wear cloth diapers they provide 360 degrees absorbency and distribute the wetness all over the diaper, no leaks what so ever.

It's not an experiment I've tried (yet) but I've often wondered if wearing some light cotton underwear between my nappy and me might help with wicking and thus yield more capacity.

I notice with the higher range super-nappies that they always seem to saturate out up at the front (it's an anatomy thing) and this seems to inhibit pees ability to travel to fresh fields around the corner where plenty more absorbency is available.

• Like 1

I haven't tried any really innovative ways to get more range out of a diaper, but I do find that they last longer if I'm able to change position. I don't engage in gymnastics in order to try and equally utilize all corners, but I find that when I sit in my office chair (or the behind the wheel in my car) all day, my diaper will reach capacity in the front and lower middle, while the upper back padding is so dry that I could use it to as a towel. Whereas when I'm, say, watching TV in bed with my wife, I end up with a more even distribution, because I might be sitting with my legs extended, or with my knees up, or lying back more, or lying on my stomach for part of the time, and I also get up to go fetch a beverage, or walk the dog, etc.