LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regression Echo - Ch. 40 (1/7/23)

Chapter 5: Work

Regression Echo – LittleFallenPrincess

“ELLIE! HELLOOOO? ELLIE, WAKE UP!”

The blurry haze in front of me cleared up as I quickly realised I had fallen asleep at work... again.

“ELLIE!”

“I’m awake! I’m awake! Sorry!” I said, wiping the sleep from my eyes. My head felt weird, as if I had had a nightmare.

I turned around to see my boss with the biggest scowl on his face. 

“Ellie, if you keep falling asleep and making mistakes... look, you’re not proving to me that you’re a big girl...” David started his little rant that he’d recite on a daily basis.

‘Fuck off Dadd… David... I’m really not in the mood right now for your infantilising bullshit...’

“Sorry. I’ll focus. I promise. I just didn’t get much sleep last night.” I said, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

“Like every night lately... just be warned, you know when I hired you that you told me you could be trusted. That you weren’t like the other littles out there, in need of nappies and a crib... that you could be a big girl and not give me reason to fire you. Oh and don’t forget to send those order forms out!”

‘You say ‘fire’... what you mean is regress me and send me to the nearest adoption centre...’

David walked off into his office and I turned around to see a face I felt happy to see.

“You okay hun?” Asked Julie, my coworker.

“Oh, me? Yeah. Just... having a quick siesta. But unless I want it to become naptime... I better get back to work.” I laughed awkwardly, knowing that if I wasn’t careful, it really would become that.

“Good idea. You know you only have one strike left. And I can’t protect you forever. My Mum keeps saying I should adopt you when you do fail, before David can’t ship you off to an adoption centre.”

“I think he’d probably keep me for himself rather than ship me off to an adoption centre.” I laughed.

“Why?” Julie asked, confused.

“I… don’t know why I said that. But anyway, is that what you want?” I asked her, nervously.

“No. You know that. I like working with you too much. I wish she’d get off my back though.” Julie replied, making my body relax and my heart slow down.

‘Good answer’ I thought as I grabbed a coffee from her and handed it to the familiar Amazon man in front of me who had been waiting for his order.

“Well I’m glad. Because even if you did adopt me... I’d hate to have your Mum as my grandmother...”

“Haha, yeah I don’t blame you. She can be a nasty piece of work.”

“Oh hey, here’s another little... don’t see many of them lately...” Julie nudged me again to get back to work.

Everything today just felt… odd. But… familiar. Maybe that nap messed me up more than I thought. I can’t remember what my dream was about, but I felt horrible after it. For some reason I felt the same anxiety I get whenever an Amazon threatens to adopt me. It spiked really badly whenever David was around, but I had no idea why.

The little leant up on their tippy toes and looked at the menu.

“I’ll have...” 

------------------------------------------------- 

After an hour of serving drinks, after the initial morning crowd had dissipated after lunch, the shop was mostly empty. So Julie and I usually used this time to wind down a bit and get a bit of cleaning done around the counters and to restock everything. Julie was cleaning the counters off by the side as I was organising the cups near the counter.

“Hey baby girl...”

“Excuse me I’m not a...” I turned around to see one of my best friends, Hailey, standing there at the counter. “Oh hey… nerd?” I replied back to her, confused. “Didn’t we do this already?”

“Elise, I haven’t seen you in days. But anyway, how’s the daily grind going?” She laughed.

“Was that... a coffee joke?”

“Was it that bad?”

“It was terrible. Plus I’ve heard it before. From you. But hey, what are you doing here?” I asked.

“Here to see my best baby friend!”

“I’m not a baby. Not yet anyway. But hey, can I get you anything?”

“Hmm... hot chocolate please. With the little marshmallows.”

“Aren’t you sweet enough?” I flirted a little.

“Aww, if you keep that up, I’ll just have to adopt you... especially since you owe me.”

My whole body shivered. Hailey often joked about adopting me, but I never felt in any danger with her. She never meant it as more than a joke, and it was just our little inside thing. But this time… it felt different.

“Look, you helped me through the last year of uni, and I thanked you for that. I vividly remember buying you a rather nice bottle of whisky for your troubles...” I said, trying to change the subject.

“And what a lovely bottle it was! But was that enough? Wouldn’t you love to just be pampered...?” She winked at me.

“I… uhh…” My heart started beating rapidly. My body went on high alert as I felt the fight or flight response kick in. This had never happened before.

Hailey laughed. “Sorry kiddo. You know I can’t resist. You’re too cute when you’re all blushy.”

“Am not!”

“Even cuter when you get all pouty...”

I scowled at her as Julie walked over with a hot chocolate in her hands for Hailey.

“Oh hey Julie! Good to see you. How’s my favourite little baby barista?” Hailey waved over to Julie.

“In trouble. Again.” She replied, smirking.

“Elise... you need to stop getting in trouble. I swear if someone gets to adopt you before I do...”

I snapped at them both suddenly. “STOP. Please. No more jokes about that. Now, if you want to hang out later or whatever, give me a call.”

“You okay hun? You usually don’t mind my jokes. But anyway, you owe me a girl’s night out sometime soon. Now if you don’t mind me... I’m going to go devour this drink in the corner whilst I watch my favourite little barista work.”

She winked at me before walking off into the corner with her drink, sitting in a booth and smiling at me.

“She has a thing for you, you know...” Julie whispered to me.

“I know. But she’s an Amazon. As much as I’d love to be with her... I mean look at her... she’s gorgeous... but yes, as much as I’d love to be with her, despite Amazon/little relationships becoming slightly more acceptable since the Williams-Clarke marriage, I think it would just be too awkward.”

“Have you never thought about dating an Amazon girl?” She asked.

“Of course I have. But I’ll never do it. I’m more likely to find someone who will end up putting my butt in pampers rather than a ring on my finger...” I said, shrugging my shoulders and sighing.

It was getting towards the end of the afternoon, getting closer to the end of my shift, when Julie nudged me.

“Oh, she’s here again… I’ll be in the stockroom. Have fun!”

I heard the familiar clacks of someone’s heels walking along the tiled floor.

I’d know those heels anywhere... it was one of the few perks of this job; at least it has for the last month anyway. Always after the initial rush she’d come in, flirt with me a bit, and then leave. Every day I’d enjoy the few minutes I got to talk to her... every day I’d hate myself that little bit more when I didn’t ask for her number.

I looked up to see the raven-haired beauty that graced us every day at the same time for the past month. Her gorgeous smile, her shapely figure in that black dress she wore once a week, the one that showed off her shoulders and arms beautifully... Honestly, she could have been a model. I mean for all I know about her... she could actually be a model. Whilst we flirted a bit every day, I was still too nervous to actually talk to her. Especially given the fact that she’s over twice as tall as I am.

“Hey gorgeous.” Her words felt like silk as they flowed through me, sending shivers down my whole body.

“H... hi... hi again... Alicia.” 

I had picked up her name on her first order here, and I hadn’t forgotten it ever since.

“Can I get my usual, cutie?”

“Of... of course!”

I looked to the side to see her usual pastry and coffee waiting for her.

‘Thanks Julie...’ I thought to myself as I grabbed them and pushed them nervously towards the woman in front of me.

“Oh wow, that was quick!” She said, smiling.

“I’m not always...”

“I bet you’re not...” She winked at me, making my whole body shiver. 

“So... are you single?” She asked.

Wait... she asked... me... that...

It took a second for my brain to realise what just happened. She had visited every day at the same time, ordering the same thing every day. Every day she flirted with me.

But not once had she asked me... that. Or… had she? No, I must have been dreaming…

“I... umm... no.... I mean yes! I am single. I meant to say no, I wasn’t dating anyone...”

“You get so blushy around me. It’s adorable...” She giggled a bit, making my heart skip a beat.

“I...”

“Well it was nice meeting you. What was your name again?”

“El... Elise...”

“Well I’ll make sure to remember that for next time.”

She left me the money, along with a tip before grabbing her coffee and pastry and walking out, her hips swaying in the long, black dress that I desperately wanted to tear off her.

‘Next time? Ummm...’

As I watched her hips sway out of the door, my attention was diverted as she opened the door for an Amazon woman pushing a stroller.

And by the looks of things, she was pushing a little in it, not an Amazon child.

‘Ugh... I hate when they walk in, it’s basically a reminder of what my future will probably look like. It’s like I can just see myself in that poor girl’s situation.’

I looked back to the door to find Alicia had gone, so I focused back on my job and smiled as the woman pushed the stroller to the counter.

The Amazon Mummy was quite beautiful if I’m being honest. Middle aged, mid-length blonde hair, blue eyes... a jogging outfit that indicated that she was out exercising with the stroller but not a drop of sweat on her meant that she hadn’t started yet. Not going to lie, that outfit looked good on her, but then again the fact that she had a little strapped into the stroller was an instant turn-off for me. Though something about her seemed really familiar... but I couldn’t put my finger on why. 

“Hi there Miss. What can I get you today?” I asked in my best customer service voice.

“Hi there... I’ll umm... sorry, I don’t actually know much about coffee... Can I just have a normal coffee? With milk? And two sugars?”

“That’s no problem. I can get that for you. Don’t worry; I didn’t know anything about coffee for a long time.”

“Haha, thanks. I’ve always been a bit nervous about coming to a place like this, but I figured new start, new experiences. 

“Oh you’re back in town.” I said to her, not really knowing why I had said that to her.

“Yes, actually. Sorry, do I know you?” She asked.

“No, I don’t think so, Miss…” I replied, though I swore it felt like I had seen her before.

“Well it’s been a while since we lived in this town, but we’re back now, with a fresh start for us and our little one.”

“Oh that’s nice. Can I get you anything else?”

“What about you, babygirl?” She said down to the little sat in the stroller.

I looked down at the stroller to get the adopted little’s order, but her face was covered by the hood that had been protecting her from the sun outside.

“I’ll have... a hoh choccylat!” She said in an adorably babyish voice.

‘Ugh... please never let that happen to me again… wait… again? What?’

“Oh baby, you need to look at this nice lady and give her your order, the cover is blocking you. One second Miss...”

‘Well this woman is nice enough to call me ‘lady’ and ‘Miss’ at least... she can’t be all bad...’

The Amazon woman reached down and pulled the hood back, retracting it to reveal the little sat in the stroller, sucking on a dummy. Her dark brown pigtails, her warm golden-brown skin, her blue eyes looking up at me…

“Wait...”

My heart stopped.

“Elise?” she called out, her eyes widening and her smile forming around the dummy in her mouth.

I looked down in fear at the friend I hadn’t seen for two years and I was... confused.

==========================================================

*Sets up a chair, grabs popcorn and waits for the comments and theories...* ?

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Love in Dimensions are available on my Patreon, as well as the next two chapters of Regression Echo, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and Regression Echo.

New chapters of Love in Dimensions every Wednesday/Sunday!

New chapter of Regression Echo every Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

I would love to delight you with theories.

But after 2 days of stomach problems and the fact that I have sunk my own body weight in the toilet I am glad to write this text.

So either her nightmare is coming true or it's a time loop.

That's all I can give you right now.

1 hour ago, Kif said:

Or what if *both*?

The effects of the regression hypnosis are experienced as a time loop, while in reality they are slowly descending into bab

Kinda what I was thinking. She's regressing but her mind is also reliving the day as it goes.

Cue the Twilight Zone theme.

• Like 1
On 8/12/2022 at 6:14 PM, Panther Cub said:

Elise is not the only confused one. Is this story going to be Groundhog's Day in the DD?

That could be one explanation for it!

On 8/12/2022 at 7:30 PM, Moon3ye said:

I would love to delight you with theories.

But after 2 days of stomach problems and the fact that I have sunk my own body weight in the toilet I am glad to write this text.

So either her nightmare is coming true or it's a time loop.

That's all I can give you right now.

Awww I hope you're feeling better! I had tummy problems last night and its no fun :(

On 8/12/2022 at 9:32 PM, Kif said:

Or what if *both*?

The effects of the regression hypnosis are experienced as a time loop, while in reality they are slowly descending into bab

Oooooh could be!

On 8/12/2022 at 10:37 PM, TerranV said:

Kinda what I was thinking. She's regressing but her mind is also reliving the day as it goes.

Cue the Twilight Zone theme.

Will just have to wait and see!

Overall... I'm impressed! You all came up with theories quite quickly, and not one of you thought I posted the same chapter 1 by mistake..... *looks at my patrons who were utterly baffled by this chapter*

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Awww I hope you're feeling better! I had tummy problems last night and its no fun :(

Yes, I feel better in the meantime.

Positive I have lost 3kg.

Chapter 6: Wait...

I couldn’t say a word as I looked down at the friend I thought I had lost two years ago...

She was dressed in the most ridiculously-looking baby dress and frilly socks, and you could see just how thickly padded she was underneath as the stroller straps lifted the dress up, revealing the nappy she was wearing.

Matching pink dummy in her mouth and her black hair in pigtails... there was no doubt... this was her. This was Danielle.

“Elise?” She asked again, taking the dummy out of her mouth.

“Wait... this is Elise?” The mother looked down at Danny as she nodded.

“I… I…”

For some reason, this felt all too familiar.

Shouldn’t I be running?

Wait… that wouldn’t end well…

But why?

Why wouldn’t it end well?

Why did this whole situation feel so weird…

“ELLIE!” Danielle said, clapping her hands excitedly.

“I… umm… Da… Danielle?” I replied.

“Yeah! Oh my god I can’t bewieve it’s you!” She said, bouncing up and down in her stroller. Her nappy crinkled audibly as she bounced.

“I…” I looked at her, then at the large Amazon woman next to her stroller.

“Oh it’s okay, she won’t adopt you! And I’m not fully wegressed!” Danny said, taking her dummy out to talk.

“Wait… you’re not? But…”

I didn’t know what to say. If her ‘Mother’ wasn’t here with us, I’d be asking her where the hell she’s been, how I can help her get out of this situation, everything… but right now, I had to play it cool.

“Nah, Mummy is the bestest!”

“Baby, we can’t stay long, we’ve got that important appointment, why don’t you invite your little friend over for dinner later tonight? You two can catch up then.” The Mother looked at me, smiling.

I felt a pit in my chest open up as I stared into her eyes, awkwardly smiling back at her.

“She can come to dinner later? Yeah! Dat’s a good idea!” Danny clapped her hands again, her little mittens muffling the sound.

“I… I can’t, sorry…” I replied, still scared out of my mind.

“Oh, well how about another time? I know, I’ll give you my number and we can arrange a playdate! Sorry, I meant dinner date! I’m not used to Danny meeting independent littles. Anyway, here's my card.” The Mother smiled at me again, and something just felt… off.

She pulled out a business card from her bag and handed it to me.

Nodding awkwardly, I took the card and placed it in my back pocket before turning around to grab the drinks Julie was currently making for the Mother and Danny.

With a big smile on her face, Julie walked over to the counter and handed the drinks over, wishing them both a good day.

“Wemember! Call Mummy!” Danny said, waving goodbye to me as her Mummy pushed her out of the store, their drinks in hand.

“What was all that about? Why do you look like you’ve seen a ghost?” Julie asked.

“I… that… that was Danny.”

“Danny?”

“Danielle.”

“OH! You mean…” She put her hands to her mouth in shock.

“Yeah… best friend who went missing, Danielle. The one I told you about.”

“I’m sorry hun. Looks like she was adopted after all…”

“I figured, but seeing her there…” Shivers ran through my body. “Anyway, where did you come from? I didn’t see you return.”

“I came out to see how the thing with that customer who has a crush on you was going… only to find you white as a sheet and struggling to complete that lady’s order.”

“I… I didn’t know what to say…”

“What was that thing she handed you?” Julie asked, pointing at my back pocket.

“I… oh… it’s her phone number. They invited me to dinner later today.”

Hailey dashed over from her coffee, leaving it on the table she was just sitting at, and stood by the front counter.

“Are you going to go? Don’t you think it’ll be a trap?” She asked.

“I… I mean it sounds like a trap. I… I need some time to process this. Maybe I’ll contact her another time…”

“Just be careful hun, we don’t want you to get adopted by some random crazy Amazon.” Hailey winked at me.

“I won’t.” Something within me felt odd as I said that. Like… wait… no…

“I… think I’ll get back to work.” I said, trying to get my mind off everything.

“Well I better get back to work myself. Hey Elise?” Hailey called me back over just as I was leaving.

“Yeah?”

“Don’t be a stranger. Call me later, okay?”

“Will do. Take care now Hailey.”

She waved goodbye and left the shop, leaving just Julie and I.

“So…” Julie elongated that word. She clearly had something she wanted to talk about.

“I don’t want to talk about it. Or anything right now. Sorry. My head’s all over the place.”

“Why don’t you go home? We won’t have any more customers on our shift, you know that. I can cover for you.”

“I… don’t think I should.”

“Do it. I promise, I’ll cover for you…”

“O… okay… sure. But if David gets pissed, you told me to go home!” I said, making Julie happy.

I wandered home with my thoughts in pieces.

I couldn’t process anything just yet, I needed to get home. I needed to get to the safety of my apartment and maybe I could start processing everything that had happened today.

Ignoring the stares from Amazons, I focused entirely on getting home. Nothing would stop me from getting home so I could make sense of everything.

Even when the security guy at my building waved at me I ignored him, making a mental note to apologise later.

As soon as I got inside my apartment, I shut my front door and pressed my back against it. Sliding down until my butt hit the floor, that’s when it all hit me.

I burst into tears, all the emotions from today flooding and overloading me.

“Danny…”

I yanked the card from my back pocket, the one that Danny’s new ‘Mummy’ gave me, and stared at it.

It looked to be a business card with her mobile phone number on it.

“Mrs Catherine Pearce. Teacher at… wait… isn’t that my old university? Wait… Mrs Pearce? Oh shit! She was that teacher who helped Danny out… oh god… was she tricking her the entire time, trying to weasel her way into Danny’s life so she could adopt her?”

I threw the card away in disgust.

“Wait… if I had just stepped in when Danny was having all that trouble at Uni… when her grades started dropping and she kept worrying about being put into the adoption program… FUCK! I COULD HAVE FUCKING STOPPED IT ALL! FUCK!” 

I grabbed the nearest thing, just a pair of shoes by the door, and flung one of them in anger, accidentally knocking a lamp over, causing it to smash on the floor, pieces of it spreading everywhere.

“Fuck.” I sighed heavily. “Now this fucking teacher adopted her and she’s spent the past couple of years in hell. Thanks to me. Great.”

I wiped away the tears in my eyes.

“And that whole thing with David… he’s just waiting for an excuse to put me back in… wait…

My mind started getting a bit hazy again.

“Didn’t… no. Wait, did I dream… no…”

I couldn’t help but feel a familiarity regarding everything today. From my interactions with David and all my friends… to seeing Danny… it felt like… it felt like it had all happened before.

I remember… colourful things… noises… softness wrapped around…

“Nah. Must be that nap I had earlier messing me up. I really need to stop falling asleep at work. Right… it's too early to eat, and I don’t think I’ve got anything in any way. I’ll have to go get takeout or something later.”

Climbing to my feet, I shuffled over to the sofa and collapsed onto it, relaxing and stretching out on the sofa cushions.

“Ahh…. much better than standing around at work all day.”

My phone notification noise went off.

“Who the hell is…” I checked my phone quickly, “Oh! It’s Julie… what the hell does she want…”

Julie: Hey Elise. How are you doing? You were a bit… off today at work. Just checking you got home safe and you’re feeling okay. Anyway, let me know when you can. Ttyl.

Elise: Hey. Sorry, weird day. Especially seeing my best friend like that…

Julie: I bet that must have been a shock to the system.

Elise. Scared the shit out of me!

Julie: Language…

Elise: Sorry. Anyway, is it okay with David that I went early? Did you talk to him?

Julie: Not yet. But he’ll be fine. I’m sure of it. You just relax, you went through a lot today. What you doing then? Relaxing at home?

Elise: Yeah. It’s my safe haven away from all Amazons. It’s great. No offence of course…

Julie: Nah, I understand, don’t worry. But surely it must be exhausting being on edge all the time? Maybe you should move in with me! I’ll protect you!

Elise: Haha I bet you would! That would make your Mum really happy though, so maybe I’ll pass. I’d be scared of her turning up and putting me in nappies whilst I sleep!

Julie: Yeah, I wouldn’t put it past her. Anyway, you relax, okay? Message me later to tell me you’re okay.

Elise: Will do. And again, thanks ❤️

I threw my phone gently onto the coffee table and planted my face firmly in the cushion next to me.

“Ahhhh….”

Something felt really… off… right now, and I couldn’t pinpoint the reason why. Was it Julie? Or seeing Danny? Or Hailey? Alicia? Or David? David… Something felt different about David. Like something about him felt even more repulsive to me than normal.

Trying to get my mind off everything, I flicked on the TV to one of the safe channels for littles. I had blocked any of the risky ones that had any chance of showing subliminal regression programs, and whenever I hear about any potential risks on any of the ‘safe’ channels, I block them too. No way am I having my mind melted. It sucks. I’d know.

But… how do I know…?

Wait…

My favourite show appeared on my TV as I flicked through the channels, one of the ones from the other side of the portal. It was a lil nerdy, and was a little dated, but I loved it nonetheless. About some littles going through a portal to see other worlds. It was fascinating, and always made me wonder if I had the opportunity… would I leave my life and all my Amazon friends here to move to the safety of the other world.

I still wasn’t sure to this day, but hey.

As I watched it… I couldn’t help but feel sad. I used to watch this back in college with Danny. She was always just as much of a nerd as I was, and we’d love binging this show. Ever since she went missing, I never got the courage to watch this again, despite owning all the seasons on DVD.

“Danny…”

I carried on watching this show, remembering how much fun I had watching it with Danny when we were younger. And I thought about how much I missed her. And what must have happened to her since she was adopted by that teacher. 

And before long… the episode ended.

“Wow… that went fast.” I said, checking the time on my phone.

But upon inspection, I noticed I had 10 messages and 8 failed phone calls from Julie, and 6 messages and 2 failed phone calls from David. Looking at the top of my phone, I realised that I must have muted my phone earlier by accident, so I missed whatever emergency was going on at work. Opening the texts from Julie first, my heart started racing as I realised what had happened.

Julie: Elise. David is pissed. He wasn’t okay with you leaving early after all, and I said I accepted the blame, but he won’t allow that. He says you need to get in ASAP!

Julie: Elise. Get into work now.

Julie: ELLIE! WORK! NOW! OR ELSE THIRD STRIKE!

Julie: ELISE CALL ME! URGENT!

Julie: OH MY GOD WHY AREN’T YOU PICKING UP YOUR PHONE? CALL ME, IT'S URGENT!

Julie: EL! Please pick up. Please.

Julie: David is extra pissed. You didn’t do the order forms like he asked you to, now it’s too late and unless you get in now, he’s going to fire you.

Julie: You know what that means.

Julie: ELISE! PLEASE!

Julie: David is sending me home now, but you need to get your butt back to work if you don’t want to get fired!

Then I quickly read the message from David.

David: Ellie. Get into work now. I didn’t give permission for you to take the rest of the day off. Julie has no right to do that.

David: Did you even do the order forms like I asked? I need your signature on them otherwise they can’t go out.

David: Ellie. Get into work otherwise you’re fired.

David: Ellie, this is the final straw. If you don’t get into work or call me this instant, you’re done working here. The order forms are now too late to send in.

David: And you know what that means.

David: But if you get in now, I promise you I won’t send you to an adoption centre.

‘He… wait… he wouldn’t send me there anyway… he’d… wait… umm… my mind is a little hazy…’

I stared at the messages, trying to slow my heart and settle my anxiety, as I thought hard about what I should do next.

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Love in Dimensions are available on my Patreon, as well as the next two chapters of Regression Echo, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and Regression Echo.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 8

Chapter 7: Decisions

‘If I call now, I’ll get an earful and no doubt have to go back into work to finish my shift.

If I went in now, I’d get even more of an earful, have to finish my shift… or get my third strike and be sent to an adoption centre.

But he said he wouldn’t send me there… but wait… he never said he wouldn’t give me a third strike. He never said I wouldn’t be fired.’

For some reason, I felt a great distrust of this man, more than usual anyway. For some reason I knew I couldn’t trust him if I went back there. It was like a gut feeling, but stronger. Like I knew from experience what me going back to work would lead to. And it made my skin crawl when I thought about putting my shoes on and going back to the coffee shop.

It felt like that sense of dread when you know something bad is about to happen to someone in a TV show or movie. You know they’re walking into a trap, or that something is going to pop out and get them… and you can’t do anything about it. That’s what it felt like, but this time… I could do something about it.

So I decided.

“Fuck it. I’ll go in tomorrow and deal with the consequences. I bet David will go easier on me if Julie is there with me, and right now she isn’t there, he sent her home. I don’t feel safe around him on my own, so I’ll wait.” I said to myself.

I left my phone on mute and threw it on to the coffee table again.

“Shit… I really hope he doesn’t give me a third strike. Julie is good at sweet-talking him though, I bet she’ll be able to get him to back down when I come in tomorrow. I think for now… I need to take a break and relax. I should maybe think about getting some food soon too anyway, although I have no idea what to get as I haven’t got anything in and I was planning on doing my shopping tomorrow.”

I felt a rumble in my tummy and the very very audible noise coming from it confirmed it. 

I needed to eat.

I’d usually get a snack at work after the lunchtime rush, but today was so out of whack I didn’t have a chance to get anything. Now it was nearly dinnertime and I was starving.

So channelling all my energy into my left leg, I pushed past the lethargic mental block and thrust it out into the air, letting it fall to the ground.

Switching legs, I put all my energy into sliding that one over and off the sofa to meet its counterpart.

At this point, I was half off the sofa.

“Well Elise… you’ve made it this far… just a tiny bit more to go…”

I smiled and giggled at how silly this was as I pushed all my energy into my arms and thrust myself upwards so I was on my knees by the side of the sofa.

I was up!

I did it!

Giving myself a mental pat on the back for accomplishing what felt like the impossible, I climbed to my feet and dragged myself over to the little fridge in the corner of my kitchen.

“So… what have we got in store for us today…?” I said as I inspected every shelf of my fridge for something to eat.

“Fuck. Nothing. Ummm…” I looked down at my tummy, “Takeout?” I asked it.

My tummy rumbled.

“Thought so. Takeout it is.”

Thankfully, I knew a few takeout places that could still be trusted. Problem is, all the ones that deliver are closed today, like they are every week, the only safe ones left are ones that are collection only.

As a little it's hard to eat out, it’s hard really to eat anything that you haven’t prepared yourself, as you never know when an Amazon will dose it with something to make you have an accident or try to regress you.

Even a simple bottle of water could be life-ending for a little like me if I’m not careful and it’s not sealed.

I knew a Little once who got a kebab from a takeout after a night out drinking during University. Poor Little didn’t know the guy who served him had dosed the sauce with a laxative. Now that same poor Little can’t even graduate nursery, let alone finish his PhD.

I was sober though, and I knew exactly which places were safe and which weren’t, thanks to a message board created for the tenants of our landlord’s buildings. We’d often discuss safe places to eat, potential allies for us littles, stuff like that. We even warned each other when we’d notice people snooping around the buildings, waiting to adopt one of us as soon as we left the premises.

So I shut my fridge door and walked over to the front door, grabbed shoes and keys along the way, and headed out to go get a slice of pizza or something.

As I walked out, I saw a  frizzy-haired older woman carrying a box. She looked familiar. A group of people were in the apartment opposite, packing up things and placing them in boxes. All of them were littles, but none of them looked like the owner of the apartment.

“Ummm… hello?” I asked the woman in front of me.

She stopped in place and placed the box down by her feet.

“Oh hi! Sorry, are we making too much noise?” She apologised.

“No, not at all. I just… What are you doing with Chris’ stuff?” I asked her.

“Oh, didn’t you hear? He got adopted last night.” Her voice sounded so deflated, and as soon as she said it, my chest felt empty.

“He… wait, did his colleague adopt him?”

“Yeah. Poor guy. He’ll be spending the rest of his days in a frilly dress and thick nappy now… what a shame.” She sighed.

My head felt hazy again, my thoughts were all over the place and this felt… familiar again.

“It is. I’m so sorry to hear that. I ummm… I need to go…”

“Okay, well it was nice meeting you!” She said, bending down to pick the box back up.

“Thanks. Maybe I’ll see you around. Bye!” I waved and walked off quickly.

I needed some fresh air.

‘First Danny… Now Chris… What the hell is going on?’ I thought to myself as I shoved my hands into my pockets and continued walking down the street towards the pizza place I knew and trusted, the complete opposite direction from the coffee shop.

As I turned the corner, I stumbled a bit over a loose bit of pavement and fell face first into someone else walking the opposite way. My face impacted with the person, then I fell backwards, my arse landing on the hard pavement with some force.

“Oh hey, sorry!” I said, climbing to my feet, avoiding eye contact with whoever I had just barrelled into.

“Oh my… look how cute you are!” They responded. With a much deeper voice than I was expecting.

I looked up a bit and saw the high heels. Heels way too big for any little.

Then her legs. Her long, large, shapely legs…

“I uh…”

My eyes reached the bottom of her summer dress and widened when I realised I had just walked into an Amazon woman.

“You are way too cute to be out walking about on your own like this. You nearly hurt your poor little self when you weren’t watching where you were going!”

I looked up, quickly skimming through the rest of her body, past her breasts, until I saw the blonde beauty staring down at me.

Fake nails, obvious boob job, bleached blonde hair, makeup plastered all over her face… hey at least her fake tan looked reasonably done, not over the top.

I couldn’t stop looking at her smile. I mean with the shade of red she had picked for her lipstick… it was hard to look at anything else, it was very very… vibrant.

But it was also the way she was looking at me.

Like a predator hunting their prey.

And I felt like a mouse right now.

“So cutie… do you have a Mummy?” She asked, bending down to get a closer look at me.

I wanted to run. I knew what was coming next, but my body had frozen still in fear. I tried pushing my legs like I did on the sofa earlier, but I couldn’t move them. My heart was racing but my body was frozen.

“I…”

“Well given your little work uniform… I very much doubt you do, sweetheart. No decent Mummy or Daddy would let a little cutie like you go to preschool, let alone work…”

‘RUN. ELISE. RUN NOW. FUCKING RUN!’ My brain screamed. But my body wasn’t listening.

“How about… I take you home and make sure you’re dressed and treated as cute as you look?” She smiled, grabbing my arm with her hand.

Pulling me closer, she had a vice-like grip on my arm and I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t run now even if my body let me have control again.

“No comment? Okay sweetie, let Mummy take control and make the big decision for you. You’re lucky I still have the car seat installed in my car from when I picked my niece up the other day. Let’s get you strapped in, I’m parked around the corner.”

Lifting me up, she held me close to her massive fake breasts and now I could smell the ridiculous amount of perfume this woman had put on.

Coughing a bit, I tried to face my nose and mouth away from her so I could breathe something less toxic, but she squeezed me close to her body as she carried me back the way she had been walking from.

“I was going to go shopping, but I’ve been wanting a little one myself, especially after my sister adopted my niece. As soon as the little tyke came into her life, my maternal instincts have been off the charts! But hey, let's get you back to the car then I can figure out what I’m going to do to you.”

‘Wait… to? Not… with?’

Reaching her car, she opened the door to reveal a large car seat.

I hadn’t been in one of these for a long time. The last time I had it was with Hailey, and that was only because I really needed a lift across town and legally I had to ride in a car seat. Otherwise, I work close enough to home to walk there, my supermarket is within walking distance, and I never have any reason to go anywhere that would be far enough away to warrant riding in a car.

I started to squirm, my body slowly allowing me to resist this woman. But by now, the woman had a tight hold on me and there was no way I was going to escape this baby-crazed Amazon.

“Stop squirming, otherwise Mummy will have to get your brain fixed too. Actually… maybe we should get all that stuff out of the way first? What do you think?”

I stopped squirming, hoping that that would make her feel more generous, allowing me more opportunity to escape.

“First things first… let me just grab this. Good job she left this with me for my niece!” The blonde woman reached past the car seat and pulled out a bag.

A changing bag.

“No… please… no…” I begged, trying to wriggle myself free.

“Well that’s enough of that talk… here…”

Rummaging about in the front pocket of the bag, she pulled out a dummy and placed it in my mouth.

This one felt weird. Like…

“Blah blahaha hahb babbb…” I tried talking, but that’s all that came out of my mouth.

“Oh it does work! I originally got it for my niece, but my stupid sister said I couldn’t do that to her tongue. So I never got to see what the numbing agent does to a little’s tongue. That is so cute!”

I blushed and tried to spit the dummy out, but found it firmly lodged in my mouth.

‘Great. Stuck to talking like a baby, can’t spit it out… she’s about to put me in a nappy… this couldn’t get any worse… this is my life over. All because I made the stupid fucking mistake of not watching where I was going.’

“Let’s get you changed in the boot, babygirl…”

She opened her boot and lay me down inside it, putting the changing bag next to me.

“No squirming or trying to get up… or else.”

I didn’t like the sound of the ‘or else’ part, so I kept completely still as she pulled out a nappy and some baby powder.

“Here we go… nice waddler nappy for you. Although I’m not sure I want you even that big. Maybe you can be a little sister to my niece! Or whatever that would make you. She’s a little toddler, but I think you’d be much cuter as a baby… or an infant…

She pulled my pants off, then my panties, but left my work shirt on me.

Discarding my old clothes in the nearby trash bin, I felt my heart drop again as reality was setting in. There wasn’t going to be any escape. This would be my life now. But hey, it’s better than being with that sweaty boss of mine. He was a creep. Always wanting a princess… wait…?

My mind became hazy again as I felt my legs rise and then lower onto something much softer than the car boot floor.

The smell of talcum filled my nose, thankfully replacing the perfume that had invaded my nostrils and taken residence there.

My mind was still hazy as she expertly pulled the nappy up and taped it, sealing my fate.

I couldn’t help but admire how much better this felt this time.

My mind felt hazy still. My thoughts felt… off. But I hadn’t come in contact with any hypnosis or subliminal messaging… no screens or anything… so… why did I say ‘this time’?

“Much better. D’aww, you’re a little cutie! It’s like you were meant to be back in nappies!” She said, making my tummy squirm a bit.

I felt betrayed at how my body was reacting to this treatment, but there was nothing I could do about it.

“Now, let’s get you in your car seat and let’s talk about modifications…”

• Like 7

So theory.

It somehow resets the day over and over again.

BUT only to the point where it is exposed to the regression.

Therefore I still assume a further chapter with the lady (What I hope a little bit the is so beautifully creepy, my whole body tingles).

The problem is that parts of the regression hypnosis remain intact, making her gradually more compliant.

It just depends on who gets the perfect little Little in the end.

Chapter 8: Doctors

I struggled and squirmed in the car seat as the woman who was now supposed to be ‘Mummy’ drove us somewhere.

She hadn’t said exactly where, but I had a good idea where she was planning on going. And the car seat was fastened securely, I didn’t have the Amazon strength required to release myself from the belt, so all I could do was kick my bare legs and squirm.

I pushed the flickering thoughts that popped into my mind, ones that couldn't get over how soft and secure and how good this nappy felt whilst sitting in this car seat, pushing them to the back of my brain so I could focus on trying to get out of this situation.

“Not long now sweetie. Mummy has a friend who is going to make you the perfect little babydoll for Mummy…” The woman said from the front seat.

‘Wait… baby… doll?’

I suckled at the dummy, my mouth still feeling numb from whatever this thing was coated in. This too felt good, so I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind along with those thinking about my padded situation.

“I think… hmm… No, you know what? I’ll see what options we’ve got when we get to the Doctor’s.”

‘D… Doctor? Oh god… n… please…’

We drove for another 10 minutes before my kidnapper pulled into a car park and parked up near the entrance to a dimly-lit building.

Looking out the car window, I saw a sign above the entrance that read ‘Dr Walker. For all your little’s needs!’ and I groaned audibly from behind the dummy lodged in my mouth..

“Don’t be such a poutypants… Mummy is going to make you look even cuter! Maybe she’ll even make you look a bit more like Mummy! Wouldn’t you like that, babygirl?” She said, turning around and giving me that creepy smile once again.

I just stared at her and gave her the most uninterested look I could, knowing full well that if I tried to be any more resistant than this… she had the potential to make everything a lot worse.

“No? Well Mummy makes the decisions anyway, so I was just being nice. If you don’t want a nice Mummy, that can be okay too… Mummy doesn’t have to be nice…” She warned me, making me feel even more scared than I already was in an instant.

Getting out of the car, I could tell I had pissed her off that little bit too much as she angrily slammed the car door shut.

Opening my door and releasing me from the car seat, she lifted me up into her arms roughly, shutting the door behind her and walking off towards the Doctor’s without saying another word.

“Oh hello again Miss Darling. I didn’t think you were due for another procedure for another month?” Asked the receptionist as we entered the building.

“Oh I’m not. Even if I would like a bit more face work done, I still have to wait for some of it to heal apparently. But no, I’m here today because I need Dr Walker’s… other treatment.”

“Oh… is she…?” The receptionist pointed at me.

“I just adopted her. Isn’t she adorable?” replied my new ‘Mummy’.

“She’s absolutely precious! Did you want to get some work done on her then?”

“If he can fit us in, yeah.”

“For one of his top clients? I think we can make room. I’m sure he’s got a cancellation actually. I’ll fit you in there if you’d like? Doesn’t give you much time to figure out the options you want for your baby, but otherwise you’d have to wait…” The receptionist checked the calendar on her computer before looking up again, “Oh… a week. Sorry.”

“We’ll take it then. I’m pretty sure I can figure out what my baby needs to have done in… how long?”

“About twenty minutes time.”

“Perfect!”

“Okay then Miss Darling, if you’d like to take this form and fill it out, then give it to Dr Walker when he calls you in?” She said, handing my new ‘Mummy’ a clipboard with a form on it and a pen. ‘Mummy’ took the pen and clipboard in one hand so she didn’t have to let go of me, who was currently in her other arm. “Oh… and can I get a name for your little one? We can get her legally adopted at the same time for you.”

“Hmm… I’ve always wanted a daughter called Rosemary. So how about Rosemary Odette Darling?”

“Perfect. You can obviously change this at any time, but it’s good to have a name from the start.”

‘Mummy’ turned back around and wandered over to the empty waiting room. Settling me down in the playpen, she sat in the seat next to it and put the clipboard on her lap. As she began filling out options, I looked around at the baby toys and soft animals littered around the playpen.

A couple of minutes later, her pen stopped.

‘That… that was quick… I’m not sure if that’s a good or a bad sign…’

“Baby, do you want to see what changes Mummy is going to make to you?”

I didn’t… but I felt like I needed to. I felt like I should see exactly what torture she’s going to inflict on me. And maybe… just maybe… I could try and persuade her to go for some less-torturous options?

So I crawled over to the edge of the playpen and climbed to my feet, using the playpen walls to balance myself.

It was hard, as the waddler nappy was so thick it spread my legs, making it near impossible to walk, but with the playpen walls supporting me, I managed it as I peeked out to read the form.

--------------------------------------

Patient Name: Rosemary Odette Darling

Bio Age: Mid 20’s?

Target Mental Age: 2

Target Physical Age: No changes

Mother/Father: Madelyn Darling

Father/Mother:  -

Hair colour: Brunette

Targeted Hair colour (If Applicable): Blonde, same as Mummy’s

Eye colour: Blue…ish?

Targeted Eye Colour (If Applicable): No changes

---------------------------

I was to be a two year old in my mind? Oh god… and even worse… I’d have the same hair colour as this blonde bimbo? Kill me. Just end me now. Please.

And that name… if I didn’t have this dummy stuck in my mouth, I’d be sick. Who the hell calls their child that? I liked my name! Elise Graves was the name I was given by my parents, and I was hoping to die with that name too. But no, this fucking plastic-faced bitch was going to change my whole identity.

I gulped as I looked down at the other options she had circled for me.

---------------------------

MODIFICATIONS (Circle your choices, Do not leave anything blank. If nothing is changing, leave a circle in the correct category anyway. Dr Walker will discuss each option with you to answer any questions you may have or discuss any specific requests?

Mental Regression:

X - Level 0 (Infant)

O - Level 1 (Baby)

X - Level 2 (Toddler)

X - Level 3 (No Change)

Potty Training:

X - Level 0 (No Control)

O - Level 1 (Urinary Incontinence only)

X - Level 2 (Small Accidents – Recommended for Pull-ups users)

X - Level 3 (No change)

Teeth Removal

X - Yes

O- No

Mobility:

X - Level 0 (No use of Legs OR Arms)

X - Level 1 (No use of Legs only)

O - Level 2 (Crawling)

X - Level 3 (No Change)

Weight Gain/Loss (Discuss desired weight with Nurse if chosen)

O - Yes

X- No

Breasts:

X - Breast Removal

O - Breast Augmentation (Discuss size with Nurse if chosen)

X - Neither

Genitals:

X - Genitals Option 1 (Penis)

X - Genitals Option 2 (Vagina)

O - Genitals Option 3 (Doll)

Body Type:

X - Male

O - Female

Breeding Options:

X - Able to breed

O - Unable to breed

Hair Removal:

X - Head Hair removal

O - Body & Face Hair Removal

O - Genital Hair Removal

X - No Hair Removal

Sexuality:

X - Interest in Men

X - Interest in Women

X - Interest in Both

O - Interest in Neither

Sexual Arousal Levels

O - High

X - Normal

X - Low

X - None

6 - Neediness (Please rate on a scale of 1-10. 10 - extremely needy, 1 - independent)

‘Wait… WHAT THE FUCK?’

I looked up at the woman who had filled all these options out, the one who was going to make me… what… like a fucking… DOLL?

I mean yay… I get to keep my fucking teeth, but she’s going to give me bigger boobs, remove all body hair… make me a highly sexual, needy little doll with no interest in anyone… and what the fuck are those genital options? Seriously, I had heard horror stories, but this… this is fucking insane! Who the fuck let’s these sadistic fucks do any of this?

I started panicking as I fell backwards onto my very padded backside, but thankfully the padding reduced the impact so it was only a mild thud.

“Miss Darling?” The Doctor appeared in the doorway, looking at my ‘Mummy. “Sorry, are you ready? I can give you more time if you need it.”

“Oh Dr Walker! Don’t worry, I had a good idea of what I wanted. What I’ve always wanted. So we’re ready!”

Miss Darling picked me up out of the playpen, and despite my squirming, she carried me over to the Doc, the fucked-up-form in hand.

“Oh good, I’m glad we could fit you in. And congratulations on the new baby girl!” He said as we walked into his room.

I looked at his creepy old face as he smiled down at me, showing Miss Darling and I into his office.

Upon entering, it looked just like a regular paediatrician’s office. A jar of lollipops were on the side, colour cartoon characters dotted the walls, and there was a colourful patterned chair in the middle, which was the perfect size for a little.

“Just place her down in the chair and strap her in. I’ll go over your options, discuss them with you, then I can program the nanites and get it started. You should be out and off home with your new bundle of joy within the hour!”

“Perfect. Thanks for fitting us in, Doc.”

Miss Darling lay me in the chair and despite my struggling and complaining from behind my dummy, she strapped in my arms, then my legs, then my waist. Lastly, she put a strap around the top of my head, completely securing me in place. The only parts of my body that I could move were my feet and my hands, but they weren't going to help me right now.

My bare legs felt the cold chill of the plastic-backed chair as the only thing I was currently wearing below my waist was the insanely thick waddler nappy wrapped around my hips.

“I was surprised to see you, to be honest. How’s the last procedure healing?” The Doc asked.

“My cheeks are doing great, thanks. Brilliant work as always.”

“Good. And what made you want to adopt this little cutie?”

“She bumped into me on the street not half an hour ago… and I mean… look at her. How could I not adopt her? Doesn’t help that my sister has me babysitting my newly adopted niece. That’s when the hormones and that maternal shit happened. I’ve been baby crazy for days.”

“Ah, that’s normal for an Amazon. But hey, you’ve got the cutest little baby here, so let’s have a look at what you want to do to her… oh, someone wants a little baby dolly then?” He asked as he went through the form for me.

“I can’t deal with the messy nappies. Too disgusting. I can change wet ones. And I thought it’d be super cute if we made her look a little bit like me?”

“Ah, so similar proportioned breasts then?”

“Yeah, but obviously sized for her little body.”

“Of course, Miss Darling. And the weight? What do you want to do with that?”

“It’s not so much weight… I was wondering if you could make her a little bit curvy… like me. Oh and also a bit of baby fat in her cheeks!”

I hated the way they were talking about me. Like I was some fucking toy she was getting custom built…

“I think we can manage that. Just a little bit of fat redistribution. And lastly… no breeding? You could make a good bit of money from a little like her…”

“I thought about it, but honestly… that just sounds like effort. I just want a cute little baby who I can dress up and occasionally change. Like you said, a little baby dolly.”

“Well that’s easy. I can do that. We can work on the incontinence first, along with the hair change. After that, we’ll put her under so we can work on the more intense procedures.”

“Oooh can she watch? The hair change of course. I want her to see how pretty she’ll look when she looks more like Mummy!”

“There’s a mirror in the corner, Miss Darling. If you’d like to bring it over and hold it up for her. I’ll just enter your options into the nanites and we’ll be ready to start!”

The Doctor turned around and started typing at his computer as Miss Darling walked across the room to the corner where the mirror sat.

This… this was my opportunity… 

…if I wasn’t tied securely and unable to move.

Fuck.

“Right, that’s about done. Ready to start?” The Doctor announced.

“Yeah, let me hold this up for my little dolly…” She said as she held the large mirror up in front of me.

I looked at myself in the reflection. I looked ridiculous. My work top, the comically thick nappy… bare legs and feet… I almost looked… cute. But ridiculous. And not at all what I wanted.

I wanted to be curled up on my sofa, eating pizza, watching another episode of the show I was watching. I didn’t want to be tied up in some insane Doctor’s chair, about to have my body modified and brain melted so much that I became a living baby dolly for some blonde bimbo.

Fuck.

Maybe I should have gone to work… if I had just gone to work I could have avoided this…

But…

“Right, this will sting…”

The Doctor held my arm and pierced my skin with an enormous needle.

“UNFFFFFFF!” I screamed into the dummy that was still filling my whole mouth.

“It’ll only hurt for a second, little one. Be a good girl. Or else…”

I tried to push past the pain as I watched him, through the reflection in front of me, inject something into my arm.

“Right… the first things we should see are… and aha! There it is!”

“Oh my… is she really…?” ‘Mummy’ looked extremely pleased with whatever was happening.

I felt a warm sensation below my waist and realised just what was happening. It felt… weird. Not all bad… but definitely weird. And definitely not what I wanted!

“That happened quickly!” Miss Darling said, squealing with excitement.

“Yeah, they don’t take much time at all these days.”

“Have you ever had any failures with these nanites?”

“Only once. But not since. Now… the next thing should be… there it is!”

I turned my gaze upwards, away from the growing wet patch on my nappy. Before my eyes my hair changed from its normal brunette… to the same bleached blonde hair that the woman in front of me had.

‘No… please…’

“Now… for the rest, we need to put her under. And during it, the mental changes will take place, meaning when she wakes up, she’ll be regressed and happy and most importantly… devoted to her Mummy!” The Doc smiled, before turning around and pressing a few keys before turning back to face me. “Give it a few seconds… the nanites should be delivering the sedative right about…”

My eyes felt heavy. My limbs felt even heavier. It was like a wave of drowsiness washed over me, leaving me feeling like I do when I get home after work. I couldn’t keep my eyes open. Slowly but surely, they closed, just as I got one last glimpse at my normal self. Well… everything was normal but the blonde hair… and the wet nappy between my legs.

And as I looked up, my vision going blurry and dark, I watched as my new ‘Mummy’ smiled down at me and I felt my heart sink.

“Nighty night baby girl…” She said in a soft, maternal tone, “Have fun in dreamland… You’re going to look so pretty when you wake up!”

Eeeeee I wonder who will notice... ?

• Like 4

I have goose bumps all over my body.

That was so beautifully evil.

I understand the baby thing but this doll thing and then duration horny while she at the same time has no interest in anything I find disgusting.

And yes I noticed it I just say Liv and Faith.

5 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I understand the baby thing but this doll thing and then duration horny while she at the same time has no interest in anything I find disgusting.

Complete agreement. Honestly, in a society in which Bigs see Littles as dependent babies, I have trouble when they have sexual thoughts about them...as if this were a society of pedophiles.

12 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I have goose bumps all over my body.

That was so beautifully evil.

And yes I noticed it I just say Liv and Faith.

Good! I'm glad it was evil enough. That universe is all kinds of screwed up and I needed to show it. 

Liv and Faith? What about them?

12 hours ago, kerry said:

Complete agreement. Honestly, in a society in which Bigs see Littles as dependent babies, I have trouble when they have sexual thoughts about them...as if this were a society of pedophiles.

^^^ this. Not all amazons see them as babies, but those who do yet sexualise them... eww.

5 hours ago, TerranV said:

Wow this lady and what she wants is creepy as fuuuuuuuck. 

And I noticed the mention of last time the nanites failed. 

Gonna guess she's gonna wake up in another scenario.

I wanted to take my dollification kink and take it to the extreme with this scary scenario. Glad to see it worked! ?

I'm glad you noticed the mention! No one on my patreon realised -_- even had to recommend rereading little in love ?

Chapter 9: Work... again?

“ELLIE! HELLOOOO? ELLIE, WAKE UP!”

The blurry haze in front of me cleared up as I quickly realised I had fallen asleep at work... again.

“ELLIE!”

“I’m awake! I’m awake! Sorry!” I said, wiping the sleep from my eyes. My head felt weird, as if I had had a nightmare.

I turned around to see my boss with the biggest scowl on his face. 

“Ellie, if you keep falling asleep and making mistakes... look, you’re not proving to me that you’re a big girl...” David started his little rant that he’d recite on a daily basis.

‘Fuck off Dadd… David... I’m really not in the mood right now for your infantilising bullshit...’

“Sorry. I’ll focus. I promise. I just didn’t get much sleep last night.” I said, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

“Like every night lately... just be warned, you know when I hired you that you told me you could be trusted. That you weren’t like the other littles out there, in need of nappies and a crib... that you could be a big girl and not give me reason to fire you. Oh and don’t forget to send those order forms out!”

‘You say ‘fire’... what you mean is regress me and send me to the nearest adoption centre… wait… no… that’s not what happened…’

David walked off into his office and I turned around to see a face I felt happy to see.

“You okay hun?” Asked Julie, my coworker.

“Oh, me? Yeah. I… umm… actually I’m not sure.”

“What’s up hun?”

“I just feel like I… like I’ve done this before…”

“Oh yeah, that’s just déjà vu. We all get it.”

“I don’t know… this… I swear I’ve lived through this before… that same conversation with David…”

“You’ll be alright. But you need to get back to work and stop falling asleep. I can’t keep protecting you from him, you know you’re close to earning your third strike. My Mum keeps saying I should adopt you when you do fail, before David can ship you off to an adoption centre.”

“I think he’d probably keep me for himself rather than ship me off to an adoption centre.”

“Huh?” Julie asked, confused.

“I… just have a feeling. But anyway, you don’t want that, right? You don’t want to adopt me…?” I asked her, nervously.

“No. You know that. I like working with you too much. I wish she’d get off my back though.” Julie replied, making my body relax and my heart slow down.

‘Good answer’ I thought as I grabbed a coffee from her and handed it to the familiar Amazon man in front of me who had been waiting for his order.

“Well I’m glad. Because even if you did adopt me... I’d hate to have your Mum as my grandmother...”

“Haha, yeah I don’t blame you…”

“She can be a nasty piece of work...” I said, finishing her sentence for her. As if I knew what she was going to say.

“How did you know I was going to say that?” Julie laughed.

“I… umm… wait… the little…”

I turned around to see the little who I remembered vividly, despite never having met them, looking at me across the counter.

“Oh hey, another little... don’t see many of them lately...” Julie nudged me again to get back to work.

I started freaking out… everything was happening again… wait… again? Had I been through this day before? No… that can’t be a thing. Surely…

I pushed that thought to the back of my mind and focused on the little who was currently deciding what to order.

“I’ll have...” 

After an hour of serving drinks, after the initial morning crowd had dissipated after lunch, the shop was mostly empty. So Julie and I usually used this time to wind down a bit and get a bit of cleaning done around the counters and to restock everything. Julie was cleaning the counters off by the side as I was organising the cups near the counter.

But I couldn’t stop thinking about how familiar everything felt. Like I had lived all this before. It was like random flashes of memory popped up every time someone said something… just like the one hitting me now…

I turned around to face Hailey, because for some reason I knew she was about to appear…

“Not a baby…” I said, before she could say anything at all.

“I know you’re not…” Hailey stopped in her tracks, seemingly confused by the fact I stopped her from saying what I thought she was about to say. “I… was just going to make a… anyway, I haven’t seen you in days, how’s the…” 

“No bad coffee jokes either.” I said, cutting her off again.

“I wasn’t… wait… how did you…?”

“It was going to be a terrible joke. And… I know you…?” I said, trying to come up with the best excuse I could, because if I said I was experiencing the worst case of déjà vu in history, she’d never believe me.

“Anyway, I’m here to see my best baby friend!”

“I’m not a baby. Not yet anyway…” I lingered on that last bit, as memories of me being regressed flashed across my mind. “But hey, can I get you anything?”

“Hmm... hot chocolate please. With the little marshmallows.”

“Aren’t you sweet enough?” I flirted a little.

“Aww, if you keep that up, I’ll just have to adopt you... especially since you owe me.”

My whole body shivered. Hailey often joked about adopting me, and for some reason this time it bothered me more than usual.

“Look, you helped me through the last year of uni, and I thanked you for that. I vividly remember buying you a rather nice bottle of whisky for your troubles...”

“And what a lovely bottle it was! But was that enough? Wouldn’t you love to just be pampered...?” She winked at me.

“I… uhh…” My heart started beating rapidly. My body went on high alert as I felt the fight or flight response kick in. This had never happened before. Or… had it?

Hailey laughed. “Sorry kiddo. You know I can’t resist. You’re too cute when you’re all blushy.”

“Am not!” I blurted out.

“Even cuter when you get all pouty...”

I scowled at her as Julie walked over with a hot chocolate in her hands for Hailey.

“Oh hey Julie! Good to see you. How’s my favourite little baby barista doing?” Hailey waved over to Julie.

“In trouble. Again.” She replied, smirking.

“Elise... you need to stop getting in trouble. I swear if someone gets to adopt you before I do...”

“STOP. Please. No more jokes about that. Now, if you want to hang out later or whatever, give me a call.” I snapped at her, instantly feeling regret as I saw her excitement drop in an instant.

“You okay hun? You usually don’t mind my jokes. But anyway, you owe me a girl’s night out sometime soon. Now if you don’t mind me... I’m going to go devour this drink in the corner whilst I watch my favourite little barista work.” Hailey said, grabbing her drink.

She winked at me before walking off into the corner with her drink, sitting in a booth and smiling at me.

“She has a thing for you, you know...” Julie whispered to me.

“I know… But she’s an Amazon. As much as I’d love to be with her... I mean look at her... she’s gorgeous... but yes, as much as I’d love to be with her, despite Amazon/little relationships becoming slightly more acceptable since the Williams-Clarke marriage, I think it would just be too awkward.”

“Have you never thought about dating an Amazon girl?” She asked.

“Of course I have. But I’ll never do it. I’m more likely to find someone who will end up putting my butt in pampers rather than a ring on my finger...” I shrugged my shoulders, feeling a shiver course through my body at the thought of being put into a nappy.

Problem was… the thought of that didn't scare me as much, in fact… I had a warm feeling in my chest when I did. But then the thought of being regressed… that opened up a pit in my chest that felt like a void and was devouring every ounce of warmth inside.

My body was reacting badly to this thought, and I felt my fight or flight response kick in suddenly, like I was in danger.

“I… I don’t want to be… I can’t be… my mind… it…”

“Hey hun, you okay?” Julie asked, putting her large hand on my shoulder.

I recoiled at her touch as the memories flooded back.

“Wait… this has happened… has it?”

“Elise… calm down… you’re safe… it’s okay…”

“AM I?” I yelled.

“Ellie… please…”

“DON’T CALL ME THAT!” I started panicking as memories of days I had never experienced started flooding my mind. Memories of friends returning, memories of home… memories of messing up… memories of being put in nappies… memories…

My heart was racing and I freaked out, flailing my arms about in a panic, knocking over some dirty cups onto the ground, smashing them.

I… I was going to be regressed! Or at least… I think I am… or was… or will be? I wasn’t sure. I wasn’t sure if this was real or if this was just another dream. How could I trust my own thoughts right now? I had visions of another life… another day… no wait… two… where I was taken by… 

My memories were hazy, but I remember… Princesses… and dollies… tapes… and umm… giant, fake boobs?

I wasn’t sure what was going on, but I couldn’t take any more as the room started spinning.

“Elise… what’s wrong?” Julie tried to calm me down, but it wasn’t working. Nothing was working. Everything seemed… wrong…

Hailey even came over, concerned and wanting to help, but she just stood by the side.

“What do we do?” She asked Julie.

“I… don’t know… is she having a reaction? Could someone have hypnotised her?”

“No… I’ve not seen anyone go near her or anything… I don’t know what is going on!”

I spun around to see David, looking at me from his office doorway, concerned.

I looked past him to see a very familiar TV… which brought back memories of… colourful characters and… an older woman?

I couldn’t stay. I had to go. It was all too much for me.

So I ran.

I bolted for the door.

I jumped down off my little step stool, rushed past Julie, knocking her back a little, and headed right for the back entrance. Problem was, David was currently blocking it, looking at me, wondering what the hell was going on. So I quickly turned and ran out to the coffee shop floor for an exit.

Knocking into each chair as I ran past, I wasn’t my usual coordinated self, and so I kept bumping into tables as I rushed for the front entrance, the only other way out of here.

I was going to get home. And I was going to figure out what the hell was going on.

These memories… knowing what people are going to say before they say it… what the hell was going on with me? Am I cursed? Am I dreaming? Is this all some elaborate prank by someone? I didn’t know and right now I didn’t care, I just had to get out of here, get some fresh air, and get home safe as quickly as possible.

I cleared the table area and was now in the home straight. Just the big empty path to the door and I was out of here. And more importantly… I’d be safe.

But as I reached the glass entrance door… I clumsily ran into an Amazon customer carrying his coffee, who came out of nowhere, knocking it out of his hand and onto both the tiled floor and… his suit.

“Excuse me…” The large, well-dressed customer said in a deep, gravelly voice as he turned around and stared at me.

I froze completely still, but my heart was still racing, as I looked up into his eyes. He looked so irate…

“Sorry Sir…” David said, rushing over, grovelling to this customer whose suit I had just ruined with my panic attack. “Let me get that cleaned up for you. And can I offer you another drink for free?”

“This… little girl… ruined my suit.” The man growled.

“And I apologise for that Sir, I will make sure my employee is suitably punished for her mistake.”

“No need…”

‘Wait… is he just going to let me go with just a warning? Thank fuck…’ I thought, sighing at my sudden good luck.

“I’ll punish her myself.”

Ruh roh...?

Important update: So Love in Dimensions finishes on my Patreon very very soon. Which means I'll be posting two chapters of Regression Echo on there per week, taking the usual days I'd post LiD in. So on there I'll be posting RE every Weds/Sun, with my new supernatural based story taking the Friday slot sometime in mid October.

And because Patreon get early access, the schedule for my chapters posted here won't be changing for another two weeks. So you're fine for now, nothing changes, but in a couple of weeks there will be a new schedule and more chapters of this per week. Then expect my new story, one chapter per week sometime at the end of October! (Supernatural story just in time for Halloween! It's perfect!). Hope that makes sense! Feel free to ask any questions!

• Like 7

I would be at the point where I would tell one of the nice Amazon ladies I'm obviously friends with what's going on and ask her to adopt me.

Both realities I have lived through so far were worse than what can happen there.

I have a theory that Elise has been hypnotized to believe that all these scenarios could or has happened, but they never did and soon the amazon will come and save the day. I am sure there will be a happy ending, but the amazon gave her some ptsd level fear that she will only be safe with her not regressed or babied at all. My suspects are Hailey, or Julie and David only as an accomplice. This story makes no sense at all and it's on purpose good job!