LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regression Echo - Ch. 40 (1/7/23)

It's also possible that this is just the DD's version of Groundhog's Day, and that we won't ever get a real reason why the time loops are happening, other than possibly a "sh%t just happens sometimes". (Which I am not condemning, I actually enjoy that route, as it adds a little mystery and spice to a story... or even an underlying sense of dread in the horror genre... which reminds me, I need to get back to something...)

• Like 1

Chapter 34: But... why?

Regression Echo – LittleFallenPrincess

I watched as Julie walked away, leaving me locked away in the storeroom with no way to get out.

I banged and screamed on the locked door as she walked over to the counter, greeted Catherine and Danielle, and took their order like nothing was the matter.

I saw Danielle’s face. She looked… sad. Probably because I wasn’t there. Catherine had previously said they were here at the coffee shop looking for me, and in this loop Danielle won’t find me there. And she won’t know why I’m not there.

“What the fuck is wrong with you, Julie? Why the fuck would you do this?!” I ranted to myself, trying to vent my frustration.

She got their order and handed it to Catherine, waving goodbye as Catherine pushed the stroller out of the coffee shop with the love of my life strapped into it.

I banged and banged, but no one must have been able to hear me through this thick door, especially given the fact I’ve only got the strength of a little and not an Amazon.

Then I watched as Julie’s usual customer service face drained away, leaving a sad husk of a person looking off into space. Turning around, she looked me in the eyes, tears running down her face, then she walked over, grabbing the keys out of her pocket on the way.

I backed away from the door, I didn’t know what she was planning or why she did that… so I had to be careful.

Unlocking the door, Julie pushed it open, pushing my steps out of the way, and joining me in the silent storage room, before shutting the door behind us so we were alone together.

“I…”

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?” I yelled, unable to keep my cool. I needed to play it safe, but my frustration won out and here I was yelling, risking making her even more upset.

“I couldn’t let you…” She replied.

“Couldn’t let me what?” I snapped back.

“I couldn’t let you talk to her.”

“Why? Why the hell couldn’t I talk to my BEST FRIEND?”

“Because… you said you love her.”

“Yes, and?”

“If you talk to her, you’ll go with her… fall in love… be happy…”

“And that’s a problem?”

“It is when…” She collapsed to her knees in front of me, tears streaming down her face. “...I love you.”

The room went silent once again other than the very low hum coming from the air conditioning.

“You… what?” I asked, my mouth agape in shock.

“I… I’ve been wanting to tell you for a long time…” Julie said, looking up at me.

“That… you l… l…. lo…”

“Love you? Yes.”

“But… why?”

“Why? Oh Elise, you are a silly little thing sometimes. Why wouldn’t I love you? You’re funny, snarky, caring, sweet, affectionate, a hopeless romantic, you’re an adorable little dork, you have a great sense of humour… and you’re beautiful.”

“I… I…”

‘Ellie.exe has stopped working. Cause of crash: Too many compliments, cannot accept or compute. Recommended fix: Unknown.’

“Elise… ever since you started working here, I’ve been in love with you. But… I’m not good at admitting my feelings. I tried protecting you, I didn’t want you to get adopted. I wanted you as you are now, an adult. I don’t care that you’re a little. I just… I…”

“What?”

“I heard the way you talked about Danielle. And I panicked. I was worried I missed my shot. It wasn’t supposed to happen like this.”

“Great way to show me you love me… locking me in a store room.”

“If you talked to Danielle, you would have left with her. And I’d be forgotten about. Again.”

“You should have just told me!” I yelled.

“But do you feel the same about me?” She asked.

“I… I don’t know… maybe? At least I kinda did before YOU LOCKED ME IN HERE!”

“I’m sorry! You falling in love with Danielle was not part of my plan.”

“Plan?” I asked.

“Nevermind. Just… please… give me a chance. To prove to you that I really do mean it.”

“So I should just accept a date from everyone who’s snatched me up? If I did… I’d have no free time!”

“I…”

“Look. I may feel the same about you. But this was not the right way to go about it.”

“I know. I’m sorry. I panicked. I… I just… I don’t want to lose you!” She was still crying, if the tears weren’t a dead giveaway, the sadness in her voice was.

“You won’t lose me. I’m not going anywhere.”

‘Literally won’t too… because I’ll just end up back here after it loops again.’

“I… I don’t know what else to say… other than… I’m sorry.” She looked down at the ground, clearly feeling guilty for her actions.

I looked into her beautiful green eyes and felt… sorry for her. It was then that I had an idea.

‘Fuck it. Why the hell not? I can wait another loop to see Danielle… I want to see where this leads. Because I know I have strong feelings for Julie. She’s always treated me right. And if it doesn’t work out… reset the loop and try again with Danny.’

“How about we have dinner tonight?” I suggested, potentially making the biggest mistake of my life. Or the best decision. I’d have to wait and find out.

“T… tonight? T… together?” I caught her completely by surprise it seemed.

“Well of course together!” I rolled my eyes in a jokey manner.

“Yes! Definitely! I could cook! Are… are you sure?”

“Look, Julie… I’ve liked you for a while. I’m still a bit upset by you locking me in here, but you can make up for it by making me dinner and treating me to a nice date with you tonight. Deal?”

“Deal!” She said excitedly, getting up off her knees, wiping the tears from her face and giving me that cute little smile of hers.

We were rudely interrupted when David burst his way into the store room, looking furious.

“What the hell are you two doing in here? We have customers! Get out there!” He yelled.

‘Right… time to sort this loop so I can have this date with Julie later. If I don’t do this I’ll never make it…’

“Sorry Julie, I need to do this. Is it alright if I just arrive at yours? Around seven?” I said to Julie.

“I… sure… but what are you going to do?” She asked, confused.

I turned to David, with the biggest smile on my face and looked up into his eyes.

“I quit. Goodbye.”

“Wait… you can’t do that…” He tried arguing back, but I quickly cut him off.

“David here was going to adopt me after setting me up to fail so I’d earn my third strike. This way I quit and can still be a legal adult. So fuck you David! I’m out!”

“DAVID! How dare you! Don’t you even think about touching her!” Julie got really angry with him, so I used that moment to quickly leave, dropping my apron on the floor of David’s office as I walked out.

------------------------------------------------- 

I arrived at home just in time to see the last of my neighbours' things being taken away.

It was so sad to see a life cut short by some pathetic Amazon who thought Chris was better off in a crib than in a job. The only remnants of Chris’ old life were being taken away, as if he had died. Which to be fair… he pretty much was now that he’s adopted and fully regressed.

Thank god it happened just before the loop started, otherwise the poor guy would have kept reliving the regression over and over again. Although at least unlike me… he wouldn’t remember any of it.

‘Oh god… how many littles are being adopted over and over again because of this time loop I’m stuck in? No… Elise… don’t go down that path. At least they don’t remember it. They don’t have to suffer like I do…’

I thought about all the littles who, during this loop, must have been kidnapped and/or regressed. Which felt like a knife through the heart when I thought that part of me actually wants to be adopted. But I felt a little less guilty when I reminded myself that I wouldn’t want to be adopted by just anyone, like most littles are. Maybe Catherine and Tom could find me lovely parents in the next loop. If they’re anything like they are… maybe I’d give up the rest of my life for a sense of security and safety.

Slamming the door shut behind me, I was now in the safety of my own apartment and could finally relax and process things before I needed to get ready to go out later for my date with Julie.

Which still felt weird, thinking about it.

Sure, I had had a crush on her since I met her. But I never figured it’d lead anywhere. I always just assumed her protective nature was something that she did for everyone, not just me. But then I find out she’s been protecting me this whole time…

“Ugh why is everyone confessing their love for me now? All at the same fucking time! I’ve not had a single loop to process it all!”

I threw my keys aside and headed straight for my sofa. I needed to relax, to lay down, to think. And finally I had a few hours with my own thoughts. Flopping down onto the sofa, kicking my shoes off and grabbing a cushion, holding it to my chest, I stretched out one arm and grabbed the remote control for the TV, turning it on and playing one of my recorded shows.

“Just… a few hours… just… a… bit…”

I felt so comfy, all snuggled up on the sofa.

A wave of tiredness washed over me and I found my eyes getting heavier.

“Maybe… a small nap… would be… okay…”

I yawned and grabbed the blanket by the end of the sofa, pulling it over me and snuggling up with my cushion. It felt… a bit… maybe… like yesterday…

As I slowly drifted off, thoughts of Catherine holding me flooded my brain and I felt… happy? I loved the idea of being snuggled up against her now, cradled in her arms…

But that voice inside my head was screaming at me, telling me that I shouldn’t be having those thoughts, that I should run and never look back. That I’ll never be safe. That every Amazon is out to get me.

In the past that voice was always impossible to silence. It dominated my mind, constantly making me fear for my life every waking second, scared that I’d be adopted at any moment. And hey, it kept me safe this whole time, I’m still free and legally an adult. I haven’t been adopted… if you don’t count the times during the time loops.

But now I thought to myself… What if it’s not all bad? What if I found the right parents, someone similar to Catherine and Tom? What if they allow me and Danielle to date? What if…

And as I thought about Catherine… Tom… Danielle… Julie… I found myself gently drifting off to sleep, snuggled up to my cushion.

I awoke to a ringing noise coming from my phone.

‘Huh… what the… oh shit! I fell asleep! What time is it?’ I thought to myself as I shot up, wiping the drool from my chin and searching frantically for my phone.

I found it in my pocket, so I pulled it out and looked to see who was calling me. And what time it is.

Opening my phone, I saw the time instantly and started panicking.

‘Six thirty? Oh shit! I’m never going to make it in time to Julie’s, I still need to get ready!’

But then I looked at who was calling… It was Julie.

Quickly answering it, I took a deep breath and tried to compose myself.

“Hey Julie…” I said, trying to sound calm and normal… the complete opposite to how I was feeling right now after just waking up late.

“Hey Elise… So umm…” Julie sounded nervous.

“What’s up?”

“Can we push it back half an hour? Someone turned up and I can’t just ask them to leave. Can we make it half seven instead?” Julie asked.

‘Thank whatever god saved me…’ I thought, grinning to myself at this bit of luck.

“Sure.” I replied.

“I hope you haven’t set off yet?” She asked.

“Not yet, don’t worry. I was just about to, glad you caught me!” I lied.

“Well thanks anyway, I’ll see you at half 7 then. I’m looking forward to it.”

“Me too. See you then.”

And with that, I hung up the phone.

“Right… a bit of time to get ready, then head over to hers… probably call a cab. Which means car seat… but meh. Thank god someone turned up at the last minute to give me this bit of extra time to get ready, otherwise I wouldn’t have made it.”

I was about to get up to get ready, when I stopped suddenly.

“Am… am I making the right decision? This all seems a bit… rushed…”

But then I thought to myself… this was a time loop still. If it doesn’t, and something happens, I just get regressed and I’ll end up back at the coffee shop at the start of the day. When there are no consequences… What's the harm?

------------------------------------------------- 

I arrived at Julie’s house with about five minutes to spare. It hadn’t taken long for me to get changed into my favourite red cocktail dress, do my makeup, slip my heels on and call a taxi from the firm I trusted.

After the driver helped me out of the booster seat, I paid him and as gracefully as I could manage, I climbed out of the car. The driver headed off, leaving me on the pavement outside Julie’s house.

The lights were on in Julie’s house in this little quiet suburban neighbourhood.

She lived at the end of a close, and honestly… I don’t know how she manages to afford this place on her coffee shop wages. Must be her Mum… who is ridiculously controlling and horrible towards littles.

I swear, if things do work out between Julie and I… and we ever get as far as planning a wedding… her Mum is not invited.

After checking my purse, making sure my dress was straight and making sure my hair was perfect… I made my way along her driveway towards the front door.

And just as I neared it, the door opened.

“Thanks for coming, and helping me. I’ll give you a call later.” I heard Julie say.

It was then I noticed someone who wasn’t Julie walking out.

‘Shit… I’m too early now!’ I thought, quickly hiding behind some bushes to the side of the driveway.

“Love you!” Replied the other person.

‘Love…? Just who the hell is this person?’

I heard the front door close and the unknown guest walk down the driveway, her heels clacking against the concrete.

‘Wait for her to go… then I can go…’

The woman walked past me without noticing anything, heading directly for her car.

I watched intently, waiting to see just who this woman was with her long beige coat and her stupidly loud heels.

And as soon as she circled her car at the end of her driveway, getting to the driver-side door… I saw who it was. I saw her face… the face I am very familiar with…

…Julie’s mother.

==========================================================

Oooooh I love all the theories so far! Even if they are quite dark. I wouldn't go that dark... would I? ??

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Regression Echo and the next 2 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Regression Echo and Infernum Infantem.

New chapters of Regression Echo every Wednesday/Sunday!

New chapter of Infernum Infantem every Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 10
21 minutes ago, FloridaKid said:

Still not ready to give up on Julie. She seems to care for Elise for all the right reasons. But then I would not put it past you to flip the script…love can make you crazy.

Julie could think the only way to keep Elise safe is to adopt her after she talked to her mother. Given how her mother was highlighted i have a feeling she will play a role in the next chapter somehow. Alternative Elise has to decide how to resolve that problem with her 2 potential lovers...dont know what would be worse for her.

3 hours ago, Kahlez said:

Julie could think the only way to keep Elise safe is to adopt her after she talked to her mother. Given how her mother was highlighted i have a feeling she will play a role in the next chapter somehow.

I agree, but the hopeless romantic in me keeps looking for ways Elise can feel safe and loved. Depending on your point of view, it’s my strength or a flaw. ?

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

I agree, but the hopeless romantic in me keeps looking for ways Elise can feel safe and loved. Depending on your point of view, it’s my strength or a flaw. ?

I feel you there but i fear sadly for our poor Elise things will get a bit harder before better.

On 12/14/2022 at 7:06 PM, Moon3ye said:

Julie's mother...

Wasn't that the one who was trying to convince July to adopt Ellie all along?

Well now I'm curious.

I think you may be right... ?

On 12/14/2022 at 7:14 PM, Kahlez said:

What should go wrong here? Nothing right?    

Nah, nothing will ever go wrong in my stories, ever... right? ?

On 12/14/2022 at 11:20 PM, FloridaKid said:

Still not ready to give up on Julie. She seems to care for Elise for all the right reasons. But then I would not put it past you to flip the script…love can make you crazy.

Awww I like that Julie still has some people in her corner, despite the events of this loop so far.

On 12/14/2022 at 11:36 PM, Kahlez said:

Julie could think the only way to keep Elise safe is to adopt her after she talked to her mother. Given how her mother was highlighted i have a feeling she will play a role in the next chapter somehow. Alternative Elise has to decide how to resolve that problem with her 2 potential lovers...dont know what would be worse for her.

Oooooh having to make her decide.... that would be evil!

On 12/15/2022 at 3:33 AM, FloridaKid said:

D'awww! ? As another hopeless romantic... I'm not going to say anything. Mwhahaha. Can't spoil anything!

On 12/15/2022 at 2:33 PM, Kahlez said:

I feel you there but i fear sadly for our poor Elise things will get a bit harder before better.

You may be right. If they get better at all, that is...

On 12/15/2022 at 5:01 PM, diaperboymi said:

Wow!!!  That was unexpected.  Hope this is just a loop and she can restart it with all this new info.  ??

Hopefully!

3 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Nah, nothing will ever go wrong in my stories, ever... right? ?

Sometimes i think you are from a certain Dimension yourself and this story is to prepare us for adoption. So i will not be surprised if we all end up seeing you in another dimension towering over us :P 

On 12/12/2022 at 11:12 AM, Personalias said:

So reading through this, I have a hypothesis about what might actually be going on.  

Ever seen that episode of Futurama where Bender is jealous of another robot and needs to get an upgrade?  Then before he gets zapped in the upgrade machine he breaks free, goes to a remote desert island and decides to live a life rejecting technology and he "downgrades" himself in protest.  But at the end, he has an epiphany about how good technology is and at the end we find that everything after he broke out of the upgrade factory was a simulation in his head?

That.

I think Elise was captured pre-story.  We're watching her be hypno conditioned so that she feels like she is making a choice, just like Bender was.  Every other route that isn't with Danny, Cat, and Tom, is someone cruelly trying to adopt her, betray her, and erase her mind.  The odds that every other person she comes across wants to adopt her ON THE SAME DAY is astronomical. 

Her sense of reality is being altered so that she feels that getting adopted is a foregone conclusion, and she will only exit the loop when she chooses and submits to the "correct" option of joining her new family.  

We're watching a hypno version of a mouse running a maze and every time they go down the incorrect path they get shocked and have to start the maze over.  By the time the mouse is done running the maze, she'll just be relieved that there are no more shocks and that she'll at least have a nice cozy cage with an exercise wheel and a water bottle.  Going back to the fields and scavenging for seeds won't even be considered an option in her mind.

Hypnotism disguised as free will.

An interesting theory. Though for what purpose? So she'll accept her life as Tom and Catherine's baby "willingly", but with her mind mostly intact?

By the way, I just wanted to point out that the hook in this story is genius and very well implemented. I was hooked all the way through and so wish for more.

Chapter 35: Date Night

‘What the hell was her Mother doing here? I suppose they are kinda close… thank god Julie never listens to her, otherwise I’d be adopted within seconds. But hey, if her mother is paying for this house… she must have to be at least sweet to her.’

I exited my hiding spot in the bushes and headed towards the front door as soon as I was sure her mother had driven off. Reaching up, onto the tips of my toes, I stretched as far as I could so I could ring the doorbell.

It wasn’t enough.

So I grabbed an ornament from her porch and dragged it over, placing it directly under the doorbell and standing on top of it very carefully. The last thing I wanted to do was break it, so I tested it by slowly putting more and more of my weight on it until it was taking all of me. Once I was comfortable that it wasn’t going to break or topple over, I reached out yet again, trying to reach the doorbell.

Still wasn’t enough.

The ornament had added another half a foot, but I was still another foot or two off reaching it.

“How the hell…”

It was then that the door swung open. Startled, I fell back off the ornament onto the porch, landing on my butt.

“Ow!” I cried out.

“Elise… are you okay?” Julie asked, quickly bending down to check if I’m okay.

“I… was trying to reach the doorbell. Why do you Amazons put them so high up… I’ll never understand. You can easily reach down. But we can’t reach that high! So why not put it lower down in case a little calls by?” I groaned, trying to channel the pain I was in into my frustration with Amazon design.

“Sweetie… why didn’t you just knock?”

I stared at her in the eyes.

There was an awkward silence.

“Okay… shut up.”

Julie laughed, taking my arm and helping me up onto my feet. I stood back a bit, feeling ashamed of myself, as I fixed my dress. Thankfully it wasn’t ruined or scuffed or dirty.

“Well I’m glad you’re here on time. I heard rustling outside and figured it was you. And may I say, you look gorgeous…” Julie complimented me.

I blushed and looked away from her. But then because I didn’t want to seem rude, and because I genuinely wanted to see how she was dressed, I looked back. And I’m glad I did.

She was dressed in a long, strappy black dress that reached her gorgeous, matching, strappy black heels. Her long strawberry blonde hair was down for the first time ever, I was only ever used to it being put up into a ponytail with her cap on at work. We didn’t hang out after work, so I never got to see how long and beautiful it was out in the actual world.

Her deep green eyes looked down at me and made my heart flutter as I stared deeply into them.

“Come on then sweetie, let’s get you inside before you catch a cold. Dinner is almost ready.” She said, taking my hand and leading me into her house.

Her house was really nice. Like… it felt like the right mix of homely and modern. Thick grey carpet made walking in my heels a bit difficult, but after I walked into the living room, it got easier.

I walked carefully over to the enormous white sofa in the middle of the beige living room whilst Julie was busy in the kitchen finishing dinner. Climbing up, trying my best not to ruin my dress, I settled in and looked around.

Frames with photos of her with friends and family, little knick knacks and ornaments dotted around on her fireplace and on her bookshelf, a large TV on the other side of the glass coffee table… This place was a lot nicer than my apartment. Mine was barebones compared to this, but then if I had her Mum’s money paying for my rent, I could probably afford to decorate more.

I sank back into the really comfortable sofa, waiting for my date to finish up in the kitchen.

‘So far, so good.’ I giggled at the unintentional pun I just made in my head.

…Because… sofa… so far… OH COME ON THAT’S A GOOD ONE!

“I’ll be done in a minute. Do you want to go through the doors in the living room? That’s the dining room. I’ve set the table. Shout if you need a hand getting up into your seat, I put a booster on it for you!” Julie shouted from the kitchen.

“Thanks!” I shouted back, grumbling as I got out of my comfortable position to go find my way to the dining room.

Climbing back off the sofa, still annoyed that I had just gotten comfortable, I carefully made my way over to the large glass double doors by the other side of the room. Prying them open with all my strength, I managed to swing one of them open and walk into a dimly lit dining room, the only source of light coming from the candles in the centre of the table. A beautiful wooden dining table with matching chairs was the centrepiece of the room, the only other additions to this room were the few pieces of artwork hung on the wall and a couple of large plants in opposite corners of the room. It was so damn romantic, and I started kicking myself for how stupid I was not to notice that Julie liked me sooner. I could have been having romantic dinners like this months ago!

I wasn’t sure which seat was mine… until I saw the giant booster seat on the chair I was supposed to sit in.

‘There we go… Up I go, I suppose…’

I tried my hardest to get up, to manage this simple act myself so I didn’t appear like a typical little, needing help for the most basic of tasks. There was nothing nearby I could use to get up, nothing to stand on. I couldn’t ask Julie for help… if this was a date I didn’t want to ask to be lifted up into my seat.

The sofa was much easier to climb onto, but then it was much longer and bigger, which meant I could kinda lift myself and roll on, but this chair was smaller and harder… and had this damn booster seat on it, meaning it was even higher up now!

I struggled and struggled, trying different positions and angles, trying to lift myself up but failing to climb up enough to sit down.

“Let me help you sweetie…” Julie said from behind me. I turned around to see her holding two plates of food that smelled really good, even from here.

“I’m fine…” I snapped back.

“Elise… please. There’s no shame in letting people help you. Especially me. It’s just a boost up. I don’t blame you for struggling, it’s high up and these chairs aren’t the best design for littles.”

“I… fine…

“Let me put this food down, then I’ll help you up, okay?”

“Thanks…” I grumbled.

Placing the delicious smelling meals down on the table (I couldn’t see exactly what she had cooked for us from here, but I trusted she had picked something good to cook), she turned to me and smiled. That smile made everything feel less… embarrassing… less bad…

“Up you go hun…” She said as she lifted me up and placed me on top of the booster seat. “Don’t worry, I won’t make you strap yourself in or anything. I just figured you’d need the extra height to reach the table. Sorry again, my house isn’t exactly designed with littles in mind.”

Julie pushed my chair closer to the table so I wouldn’t have to reach as much.

“It’s okay, not many places are. We have to make do.” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

“That’s so sad to hear. I mean… I knew it, but every time I see you or another little struggle, it breaks my heart.” She said as she sat down opposite me.

Looking down at the meal before me… it was like she really knew me. I mean… if I had to choose a last meal, it would be a roast dinner. But here she had made a curry for the both of us. Curry, rice… there was even a plate in the centre of the table with a couple of enormous naan bread on it. And I was definitely not going to complain, I hadn’t had a curry in… well… forever!

“This okay?” She asked. “You like curry, right?”

“I love it, thanks! What kind of curry is it?” I asked back.

“Just a simple tikka masala.”

“Ooooh my favourite! How did you know?”

“Honestly… I didn’t. I just know it’s a safe option, and personally my favourite too.”

I smiled at her, dying to dig into this food, as I was starving at this point and my tummy was about to make a fuss about it if I didn’t eat soon. It gets very loud and angry if I don’t eat.

“Well dig in, we can chat and just enjoy our evening as it goes.” She said, pointing to my plate and smiling.

“Thanks.” I said, smiling back at her.

Picking up the little-sized cutlery that she must have bought just for me, I got straight into my meal, getting a large forkful of chicken, rice and curry and shoving it into my mouth. My hunger had made me forget my manners as I chewed the delicious food.

“Good?” She asked.

I nodded excitedly. This… this was the best curry I’d ever had! Like seriously, how was it this good? It was just so… familiar. I’m not sure how, but I needed more.

“I’m glad you like it.” She said, taking a sip of wine. I hadn’t realised there was a smaller glass of wine for me next to my plate, I was too into this meal to care right now though, so I picked up another forkful and shoved it into my mouth. It was like I couldn’t get enough of it.

“What’s in this?” I asked, wondering if I could maybe get the recipe later, that way if I’m ever in the mood to cook, I know one thing I’ll love.

“Just the usual. Subbed a couple of ingredients but it shouldn’t affect the taste.

“It’s really good! Could I get the recipe?” I asked, chewing on my third forkful of food.

“I’ll think about it. You just continue eating sweetie.”

I shoved forkful after forkful into my mouth, I couldn’t get enough of this stuff! It was just so damn delicious, I needed it so badly.

The world around me started… not disappearing… but… greying out? As if it wasn’t important anymore. Only this food mattered to me. I didn’t even take a minute to wash it down with some wine, I just couldn’t stop eating this delicious meal.

“Careful sweetie, don’t give yourself indigestion…” Julie giggled.

I didn’t care, I just kept shoving more food in my mouth.

As I finished the last bite of my meal, I placed the fork back on the plate carefully and sat back a bit, amazed at not only how good that food was, but also the amount I had eaten. Sure, she hadn’t given me an Amazon’s portion, but it was still a lot more than I’d normally eat. And I’d just eaten it like it was nothing…

The haze around me lingered on still. Yet I wasn’t focused on my food now… so why was the world still a bit… funny?

I looked up at Julie, who had yet to finish her glass of wine, just sipping it slowly and smiling at me. Looking down at her plate… she hadn’t eaten a single bite.

“But… wait… Julie?” My speech was slightly slurred. My head felt foggy.

“Yes sweetie?”

“Why didn’t you… why… why…” my brain felt… drowsy.

“Why what, pumpkin?”

“Why didn’t you eat… anything…?” I asked, my voice getting noticeably slower.

“I’m not very hungry, sweetie.”

“But you didn’t even take one…”

Everything felt off suddenly. Wait… no… I remember that taste… this feeling…

“Oh shit…” My mouth opened in shock as I felt a warmth underneath me, spreading out around the back of my legs and my butt.

“Not yet sweetie… but don’t worry, when that does happen, I’ll sort that out too.” Julie replied, smiling sweetly at me.

?

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Regression Echo and the next 2 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Regression Echo and Infernum Infantem.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

KNEW IT!!

Well, I had held out some kind of hope...Like maybe she'd turn out okay and then she'd have to choose between adoption or something romantic with an Amazon to end the loop. 

But I guess Julie (at least under the influence of her mother) is just like the rest?

Oh...and Tikka Masala? 

More like Titty Masala... ?

*walks away…head down…might go in a corner and pout* Not entirely shocked, but definitely disappointed in Julie. You gave me hope, then pulled the rug out from under me. Rats. (I still love the story)

I mentioned after one of the early “loops” that this might all just be a head game…looks more and more likely.

Chapter 36: Substitutions

“But… but why?” I tried yelling out, but found the drowsiness overwhelming me, dampening my anger.

I wasn’t so tired that I’d fall asleep, but I felt drowsy enough that I leaned back into my chair, my arms dropping to my sides, dangling in the air lifelessly.

“I’m sorry sweetie. I really am.” Julie said, sounding genuinely upset.

“Buh… buh…”

“I substituted the cream in the meal with breast milk. Amazon breast milk.”

I looked up at her boobs… they didn’t look full… or even very big…

“Oh you think it’s mine? No, I’m sorry sweetie. It’s not mine. But I can start taking something to start, if that’s what you want?”

“Wha… I… wan?”

“Let me get you all changed and into a nice soft nappy, then I can explain everything, okay sweetpea?” Julie said, putting her napkin onto the table, standing up and walking around to me.

She bent down, picked my heavy, lifeless body up from the drenched booster seat, and carried me in her arms, out of the dining room and back into the living room.

“Shhhh.” She gently bounced me up and down, and whilst I was horrified that even she would betray me… this felt nice… “Let me just get you all snuggled up in a nice thick nappy, then we can talk, okay?”

“Buh…” It was hard to speak, the milk was causing everything to get hazy. The last time I had it, it made me really sleepy… maybe because of the way it was given to me this time, its effects aren’t as strong?

“Shhh….” She shushed gently as she held me tightly in her arms and carefully took off my shoes, then my dress, followed by my underwear, leaving me completely naked. I tried to fight back, but I had no energy to do so. Once I was naked, she lay me down on something crinkly. No… wait… the top half of me was on something crinkly and plasticky, the lower half of me was on something soft and less crinkly.

Even with my brain not working at full efficiency, I could tell I was on a changing mat, and the thing underneath my butt was a thick nappy.

“Let me just tape this up sweetie… and get you in something more comfortable…”

I tried wriggling at the very least, but even that was a wasted effort, there was no resisting what was coming.

Julie gently cleaned up my lower half with baby wipes before sprinkling lots of baby powder down there. Pulling up the front half of the nappy, she securely sealed me within the infantile garment, taping it shut.

“There we go. Now… no need for this…” She said as she threw my sodden dress across the room, it landing just short of the bin in the corner. “I’ve got this for you.” She pulled out a pink onesie that had ‘Mummy’s Little Princess’ written on the front in a cute font, with prints of baby blocks underneath it. Quickly pulling it over my head, she pulled it down, pushing my limp arms into the sleeves, before pulling the ends of it together between my legs, snapping the poppers shut.

I started to cry. I didn’t want this. I wanted… I… Well, I didn’t know what I wanted! But I knew I didn’t want this!

“Come on, babygirl…” Julie said, picking me up carefully and carrying me over to the other end of the sofa.

Snuggling up into the corner of the sofa, cradling me with my head lay back against her large Amazon arm, I looked up at Julie’s face and wondered what the hell was going on.

“Sweetie… I’m sorry…” She said as she rocked me gently.

“Sowwy…? Eeek!” I quickly tried covering my mouth, but my arms were still disobeying my commands.

‘Oh god… even my voice is sounding more babyish… that milk really does a number on me!’

“For this.”

“Why… why do you do dis den?”

“I didn’t want to. I promise that’s true.” She sighed.

“Den why?” My voice got louder, and more angry. I had to make sure she knew I was pissed right now.

“I couldn’t lose you.”

“Buh… you wouldn’t…”

“I saw the way you looked at Danielle. And how quickly you were ready to quit your job. You were ready to move on, and no doubt… leave me.”

“Buh…”

“Shhh…” Julie said, silencing me as she not only shushed me, but also popped a dummy into my mouth. “Look… This is the last thing I ever wanted to do to you. But I had no choice. I… I… I was going to have a lovely date… but then… you’d just leave my life. And sure, if you don’t love me, I understand. But that’s not it. I don’t want you to leave my life. And if you quit your job and everything… you’re going to get snatched up by another Amazon and adopted… and I figured if anyone was going to… it should be me. I’d take care of you and protect you…”

“Buh…” I was muffled due to the dummy in my mouth, but I think I still made some sense, at least enough to get her to explain herself more.

“I don’t want to keep you as a baby. But if I have to, to keep you safe… I will. I will do anything to protect you, Elise. I realised I can’t date you, it just means you’d be vulnerable to adoption. But no… if I adopt you instead… I may not get to date you, but it means I’ll get to keep you safe and be with you… forever.”

“I… buh…”

“Elise. Please understand. I’m just doing this to protect you.”

“Protec… me? Dun be stoopid…”

“Sweetie… I understand you’re upset…”

“UPSET?” My speech had returned suddenly. I had no idea where this energy came from, but I knew it wouldn’t last long, so I’d have to make the most of it. “UPSET? ANOTHER OF THE FEW PEOPLE I TRUST KIDNAPS ME AND TRIES TO ADOPT ME. YOU’RE AS BAD AS HAILEY! AS DAVID! TAKE YOUR ‘KINDNESS’ AN GO FUCK YOURSELF!” I screamed from behind the dummy.

“I… no. I’m sorry. I understand you’re hurt. You feel betrayed… but I can’t. I have to keep you safe. That’s all that matters. I’ll be nice, I’ll let you be a big girl in the house, but legally… I need to adopt you sweetie…” Julie said, stroking my hair out of my face.

“Why? Where did all this come from? Earlier today you wanted nothing more than to go out on a date with me! Why the sudden change…?”

That’s when it hit me.

The reason for the sudden change.

It was staring me in the face from the moment I arrived.

Her mother.

“Your… Mum…” I said, drool running down my chin due to the dummy still in my mouth. “Your Mum finally convinced you…”

“She… she opened my eyes to the reality of everything. I… I asked her what to do… she said… you’d just leave me. She suggested I adopt you instead. And she gave me these supplies.”

“She manip… mani… she manipuwated you!”

“Sweetie, I just needed someone to talk to. I was worried about you and she… she convinced me…”

“I knew yoo had no backbone when it comes to her!” I pouted, turning my head to the side, facing away from Julie and huffing.

Julie was the sweetest, kindest person… but she tried to please too many people. Most of all… her mother. And her mother was a nasty piece of work. I knew Julie would never have wanted to adopt me… but if her mother said it? Especially with the anxious mess Julie was today…

“Sweetie, please, understand… she made a lot of sense…”

“No. I’m not playing along. If you want to adopt me, go ahead. Regress me. Wipe my stupid brain. That’s what you Amazons are best at… destroying lives…”

I turned my head back to face her and I could see the hurt I had caused her with what I just said.

“I…” She stuttered.

I didn’t care. I had no sympathy left for her or any Amazon. I called her exactly what she was about to be.

“You’re a monster.”

Tears started forming in the corners of her eyes.

“You…” She sniffled a bit, clearly upset but trying to hold it back, “You really think that?”

She took the dummy out of my mouth so I could speak properly.

“Look how I am right now. All because you ‘got scared’. You didn’t once think about how to help me in a way that didn’t require me getting adopted. You jumped straight to that, all because your mother manipulated you. Typical Amazons. So easily manipulated… so greedy… none of you think about how you can help us properly. No, you instantly jump to adopting us and keeping us as babies. Well if you want that for me… fuck you. You’ll get no thanks from me. You may as well regress me and wipe my mind now.”

“I… would never do that. I know you’re hurt… but I promise you… I will never regress you or use any form of hypnosis on you…” She tried arguing back. But I wasn’t backing down.

“But you’ll happily spike my food with Amazon breast milk? Make me have an accident? Get me addicted to it so I’ll keep losing more and more control?” I raised my voice again.

“I… no… I mean… this was just once…”

“Until I start craving it. And then you’ll get your maternal instincts and no doubt start producing your own milk… which spirals until I’m dependent on these nappies and dependent on you!”

“No! I… look… I had to do it…”

“Here we go again… grow a spine already Julie! I thought you were better than this! I trusted you!”

Another dagger to her heart… another wave of tears, this time much heavier. Less of a trickle and more like a flood.

“I… I’m sorry…” She started crying properly, hiding her face with her free hand.

I just lay back, watching the large woman crying her eyes out, hurt by my words. But I didn’t feel an ounce of guilt. Everything I said was true.

And the funny thing? If she had offered to adopt me… if she had talked to me first and asked me… Julie is probably one of the few Amazons I’d actually let adopt me. If she had come to me and we had a similar thing to Danny and her Amazon caregivers… I probably would have said yes. 

But Julie… she betrayed me. Just like Hailey. Just like Alicia. Just like everyone in my life…

And I couldn’t trust her anymore. At least…

‘Wait… her mother! If I reset the loop, make it so she doesn’t talk to her mother, then I can discuss adoption with her properly… we could come to some sort of arrangement! If that’s what I decide anyway… I need to think about it all…’ I thought to myself, the start of a plan forming in my head.

“I… I need… some water… umm… be good…” Julie said, snapping me out of my own thoughts.

‘Huh?’

She sat up, putting me into the corner of the sofa before standing up and walking off, wiping away the tears from her face with her arm.

I was alone again, sat on this ridiculously large sofa, in this ridiculously large nappy.

“How the hell do I reset this day then? She… she said she’d never use hypnosis on me or regress me… So I don’t think the brat trick will work on her. She’d probably just hold me closer until I ran out of energy.” 

I started working out the plan out loud, albeit quietly so Julie couldn’t hear.

“I could try and escape… get taken by another Amazon who would regress me, causing the loop to restart…”

I could hear Julie running the tap in the kitchen. I wouldn’t have long, whatever I decided.

That’s when it hit me.

I rolled back and forth in place on the sofa until I rolled over, landing on my hands and knees. I just needed to find it… but… but where’s my purse…?

I crawled across the large white sofa, strength slowly returning to my arms, trying to get to the other end so I could look out to see where my bag was. It was exhausting, what with the lack of energy after the breast milk and the fact that this nappy made moving difficult enough as it was. But I had to move quickly, before Julie returned. Because if she got back before I could enact my plan… no doubt she’d try to stop me.

Reaching the end of the sofa, I looked out… but couldn’t see anything. I couldn’t remember where I put my purse when I came in. I know I got up on the sofa… then I got off and went to… wait… I put… I put it on the end of the sofa… so that must mean…

Instead of looking around the room, I looked down, down the side of the sofa, and my prayers were answered! There was my purse!

Reaching down, stretching as much as possible, I grabbed the strap of my purse and pulled it up. Falling back onto my padded backside, I grabbed my phone from within my purse, quickly unlocked it and opened up the video site everyone used.

“Regression videos for littles…” I said out loud as I typed it into the search bar.

I couldn’t believe I was actually doing this. Never EVER in my life had I thought I’d be actively searching regression videos online, let alone trying to regress myself!

One of the top hits that came up was a popular one I had been warned about years ago. Some Amazon had created it and posted it as a quick do-it-yourself hypnosis video thing for Amazons who didn’t have the money to buy one of the premium sets. I was pretty sure this is what Catherine’s ‘friends’ used on me that time in the taxi…

I took a deep breath… and pressed play.

Staring at the screen, I tried to plan what I was going to do in the next loop, but before I could even start to think… my mind got hazy. The same feeling I had in the taxi…

‘Yup… this is working… Sorry Julie… you’re not getting me… not this loop anyway.’

I watched the spirals and the colours and my mind started glazing over. The familiar warmth spread throughout the front of my nappy. And in the background I could hear screaming…

“NO! ELLIE! NOT LIKE THIS! STAY WITH ME ELLIE!”

But it was too late. I was ready for the next loop as everything went black.

Clever girl...

• Like 12
  • Sad 1