LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regression Echo - Ch. 40 (1/7/23)

Chapter 20: Awkward Silences

Regression Echo – LittleFallenPrincess

“Oh aren’t you just the most precious little thing!” The large Amazon woman said as she shuffled over to where I was sitting.

I couldn’t run, if I tried jumping off this booster seat I’d probably hurt myself, but I was still ready to do so if I absolutely had to…

“I… hello there, it’s… nice to meet you…” I replied, trying to sound as mature as possible.

“Oh. Wait… Aren’t you like little Danielle here?” The large Amazon known only as ‘Auntie Lisa’ asked.

“No Ma’am, I’m not adopted.” I replied.

“And why not?”

“I am a fully functioning adult in society. I have a job, I pay my rent, and I am responsible.” I tried saying all the usual things that got me out of people wanting to adopt me.

“Pff. All littles should be in nappies, sucking on their mother’s breasts.” She said, causing my heart to stop for a second.

“Leave the poor girl alone, just because you have some pretty archaic views…” Catherine said as she walked in, placing her hand on my shoulder. It felt… comforting. Not only the physical touch, but also knowing she had my back… that is until she inevitably turns on me like everyone else has so far. “...Doesn’t mean you need to scare this poor girl half to death.”

“Sorry Cat. I… whatever. I don’t want to argue. It’s been forever and I’ve missed you.” Lisa said, taking a seat next to me.

I instantly felt uncomfortable and wished I could move, but I also didn’t want to cause a fuss or anger this woman further.

Her husband sat down next to her. Catherine sat down across from me, and as I smelled the food from the kitchen, Tom walked in holding a plate in either hand.

“Here we go… I know it’s nothing special, so I apologise. This was all a bit last minute…” He said, placing the plates in front of their guests first, before going back for more.

Once we all had a plate of food in front of us, Tom sat down in between Catherine and Danielle and looked around.

“Right everyone, dig in!” He said.

I looked around at everyone as they started eating. Catherine and Tom were taking small bites, taking their time. Their guests, Lisa and her husband, whose name I still hadn’t picked up on, were eating like pigs. Even the husband, the timid creature from before, was gorging himself on the dish in front of him. And Danny… she was being spoon fed hers by Tom. Every bite he took of his own, he’d turn around and feed her a couple of spoonfuls of hers. But he’d keep missing, getting pasta sauce all around her mouth. For some reason… She seemed to enjoy it.

“What’s the matter sweetie? Are you okay with pasta?” Catherine asked, sounding genuinely concerned.

“She just needs someone to feed her…” Said the woman next to me.

“Lisa, leave her alone. She’s just probably not used to having dinner with four Amazons and her old best friend.”

“Oh so that’s who she is… I wondered why you had brought a little to dinner. Especially one not in a thick nappy and a highchair.”

“Look… you and Simon can raise your future littles however you want, but under my roof, Elise is safe. Please do not intimidate, threaten, demean or baby her. She’s an unadopted little who has shown no sign of immaturity.”

Lisa turned back to her food and started stuffing her face again, clearly pissed at the way Catherine had talked to her. Her husband just kept eating the entire time, obviously not caring enough to get in the middle of this awkward fight.

“Let me know if you want something different, hun.” Catherine said, turning back to look at me.

“I’m okay, thank you Catherine… It looks lovely…” I muttered. I took a bite to show that I was okay with the food, making sure I didn’t get any down me, so that I couldn’t give Lisa any reason to adopt me.

And don’t worry, I did take into consideration the fact that maybe they had laced the food with something that would either make me have an accident or regress my mind, but hey, that was the benefit of being in a time loop. If they did… I’d just wake up at the start of the day again and I’d know not to trust the food next time.

But honestly, I didn’t need to worry. At least I couldn’t taste anything off with it. In fact it tasted delicious. I don’t know what Tom was talking about, he’s pretty good at cooking. But then again, I’m not exactly an award winning chef… the most I can do is put a pizza in the oven.

“Is it good?” Tom asked me.

I took a second to finish chewing my food and swallow it, as to not appear rude. “It’s delicious, thank you!”

“I’m glad you like it! Sorry it’s all a bit last minute.” He apologised.

“Hey, it’s okay! I wasn’t exactly expecting to see Danny today…”

“So how do you know Danielle?” Lisa asked, butting into the conversation and cutting me off.

“We… We went to university together. She was my best friend.” I replied, calmly.

I saw Danny’s face drop the moment I said ‘was’.

“And did you drop out… or what?” Lisa continued with the interrogation.

“I finished my degree.”

“Wait… what? You actually got a degree from a university? A little? Seriously? It’s like they just hand out the things these days…”

“What’s your degree in, sweetie?” Catherine asked.

“Psychology.”

“Hahaha!” Lisa just started laughing. Her husband waited a second then joined in, as if waiting for permission to laugh. “Now that is silly…”

“Well done for graduating. Danny nearly finished her degree but then it was all too much for her. She’s made a lot of progress since though!” Catherine said, sounding almost… normal.

‘Yeah, a lot of progress learning how to shit her pants…’

“You shouldn’t encourage her, Catherine!” Lisa snapped. “She should just give in and be adopted. Little’s shouldn’t be at university. They shouldn’t even make it past nursery school.”

“Lisa… please stop…” Catherine sighed.

“No, you know how I felt about you adopting this little one and not regressing her fully…”

‘Wait… she’s not fully regressed? So… she… she’s genuinely happy?’

“Lisa…” Growled Catherine.

“There you go again with your ‘mightier than thou’ opinion on littles.”

“I think you should leave…” Tom gracefully suggested.

“We just arrived.” Lisa seemed offended by the suggestion.

“And if you talk to our other guest like that… you’re not welcome. It was a mistake inviting you. I thought maybe in the two years I hadn’t seen you, that you’d have changed. Especially after everything that happened.” Catherine growled at her ‘friend’.

“Fine. We’ll leave.”

“But what about the food…” Simon whined. At least I knew his name now.

“Come on, let’s go. We’re clearly not wanted here.” Lisa snapped, pushing her chair back without care, standing up and grabbing her husband’s arm, pulling him away from the table. She turned around and gave me one last dirty look before she left. Tom got up and followed them out to see they left without a fuss.

Catherine turned to me and apologised. “I’m sorry, sweetie. I… I thought they’d be different after all this time…” 

“It’s okay. I don’t want to be any trouble.” I replied.

“You’re no trouble. You just eat up and enjoy. Let’s try to forget about all that unpleasantness and enjoy the rest of this dinner.”

Tom then walked back in.

“They’ve gone. Sorry about that, Elise.”

“It’s okay…” I repeated. 

“So anyway…”

“I… umm… I should go…” I said, wanting to get out of this awkward situation. Everything with this couple… with Danny… It was all too much right now for me.

“But you’ve barely eaten!” Danny shouted.

“I… sorry. This is awkward. Seeing Danny… your friends… I… umm… sorry…”

“Oh it’s okay hun, I understand. If you’d like, I could give you our number and maybe we could try this again? And at the very least, let me call you a taxi home. We’ll pay. It’s the least we can do. That way I know you got home safely.” Catherine offered.

“I shouldn’t…”

“Please hun, we insist.”

I looked up at Danny, who looked really disappointed that I was leaving. But it hurt to see her like this. Maybe… maybe I could give it another go in the next loop? That time I’d know what to dodge and I can prepare myself for all this…

“Okay. Thank you.”

------------------------------------------------- 

As soon as I walked out of the door, waving goodbye to Catherine, Tom and Danny, heading towards my taxi, I felt… awkward. Clearly Danielle was not fully regressed, but she was definitely happy… but why? She’d always hated the idea of being adopted. She’d hated seeing other littles be ridiculed and regressed. And now here she was, snuggling up to her Mummy after being spoon fed by her Daddy… and part of me felt like she didn’t want saving. Maybe it was some kind of hypnosis that made her want this, or maybe I just didn’t know my best friend as much as I thought I did. Maybe she wanted this life.

I took one last look back to see Catherine holding a sleeping Danny, whose head was slumped over Cat’s shoulder. She patted her padded bum and carried her into the house, gently bouncing her and shushing her. Tom waved goodbye to me one last time and I felt… sad all of a sudden.

Danny looked so happy, they all did… and they were so nice to me. But no doubt they’d probably regress me and mess with my mind so I was in the same dumb state Danny was in, unable to fight back. They were Amazons after all. And I couldn’t forgive them for taking Danny from me.

Their front door closed and I was all alone. Just me and the cab driver waiting for me at the end of the path.

“Well… maybe I’ll make it to tomorrow after all… out of this loop…”

When out of nowhere, two figures walked up behind me, grabbed my arms and shoved something in my mouth.

The familiar inflating feeling led me to believe they had shoved one of those dummies in my mouth, the one that quickly fills it up, making it impossible to fight back or scream.

“Come on sweetpea, don’t worry, we’ll make sure you’re as loved as Danielle, even more so. Maybe you two can even have a playdate sometime?”

‘Wait… I know that voice… SHIT!’

I looked up to see Lisa and Simon, each holding one of my arms as I was being dragged off in the direction of the taxi, kicking and screaming. But it was to no avail, Catherine and Tom couldn’t hear me. No one could with this damn dummy in my mouth.

“You’re going to be our little baby girl. Especially after the way you talked to Mummy at dinner… you little brat…” Lisa snarled.

The cab door was opened and I was flung into the back seat. Before I could get up or fight back, Lisa climbed in the back with me, holding me down as Simon walked around to the other side.

“Oh… this is the cab for Elise?” The taxi driver said, turning around to see me struggling and being held down by this large woman.

“Yup. This is Elise. And we’re her Mummy and Daddy.” Lisa answered.

“Okay, where are we going then, Ma’am?” The cab driver asked, not giving a shit that I was clearly being kidnapped by these arseholes.

Lisa gave him an address, somewhere on the other side of the city, somewhere nowhere near my apartment… or anywhere I could escape to.

“Simon, hold her down, I know just what will get her to calm down…” Lisa said as Simon grabbed my arms and held me in place as I struggled, mumbling with the dummy still in my mouth, which was still pressing my tongue down and preventing me from making any more noise.

I looked up at Lisa, who was currently flicking through her phone to find something. She must have quickly found what she was looking for, because her face lit up with the biggest grin as she pressed a button and turned the screen to face me.

All I could see was… oh shit… no… please… no…

The dazzling stars… the pretty lights… oh here we go again… well maybe tomorrow will be different? Just… Ellie… Elise… remember… remember to… not trust them…

I was so entranced by the colours on the screen, by the swirling pattern I could see behind the colourful cast of babyish characters… that I didn’t even feel myself let go and wet myself. I didn’t even care that I had. It was warm, and Mummy would change me… Mummy would…

==========================================================

? I mean... it was obvious... but hey, I like to please people. Question is... is this the last loop? Are there no more loops? If there are, how many are left? All this and more on the next exciting episode of 'How mean can Miss Fallen be to her readers?'

OH AND SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!! Remember to look out for my new story on Friday! First chapter will be posted! Eeeee I'm so excited!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Regression Echo are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Regression Echo and my new story.

New chapters of Regression Echo every Wednesday/Sunday!

New story on Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 9

Currently something stressful with me therefore a little quiet with me Sorry.

But I think the goal of the loop is that Elise can be adopted voluntarily and just experienced the alternatives.

And there it is…Lisa lives down to expectations and you’re keeping TomCat in play. It’ll be interesting to see where you take them in future loops. I agree with @Moon3ye that it seems you’re setting Elise up to view adoption as something other than a death sentence. She may not be ready to accept it, but she has seen that it’s not all bad for Danny.

I don’t think you’re mean, although this has been more of a mind game than the LiL series. You do seem to derive pleasure from squeezing our brains just a little. ?

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Currently something stressful with me therefore a little quiet with me Sorry.

Hope your stressful situation is resolved soon. (I really enjoy your comments.)

Chapter 21: Work... Yet again

“ELLIE! HELLOOOO? ELLIE, WAKE UP!”

The blurry haze in front of me cleared up as I quickly realised I had fallen asleep at work... again.

“ELLIE!”

“I’m awake! Sorry!” I said, wiping the sleep from my eyes.

I looked around to see the loop had continued. It was now today… again.

I turned around, expecting to see my boss with the biggest scowl on his face… and I wasn’t disappointed. Well no, I was, I still had to look at his ugly mug, but hey, at least I knew what was going to happen. The loop had started over, yet again.

“Ellie, if you keep falling asleep and…”

“Sorry. I’ll focus. I promise. I’ll even get the order forms done on my lunch break.” I cut him off. I couldn’t be bothered with his lecture this time.

“Oh… well… umm… good. Get to it then. And umm… don’t fall asleep on the job again…” He seemed really out of sorts after I cut him off unexpectedly.

David walked off into his office in a daze, and I turned around to see the face I felt happy to see every time I went through this loop.

“You okay hun?” Asked Julie, right on time.

“Oh, me? Yeah. Just... having a quick siesta. Anyway, I better get back to work.”

‘For now anyway… I’ll quit later and go to dinner at Danielle’s again. I’m determined to save her. I know she seems happy… but it must be an act. So I’ll play along with this loop until they turn up for their order and invite me to dinner, otherwise if I quit too early… I won’t run into them. Then dinner at their house, avoid their psycho friends, and save Danny. Loop ends and we live happily ever after.’

“You there Elise? You looked like you just dozed off again…” Julie asked.

“Sorry, just thinking about something.”

“About what?”

“I’m going to quit. Later today.”

“But… What about your bills? About rent?” She asked, sounding really concerned.

“I’ll worry about that another loop…”

“Loop?”

“I… can’t be bothered explaining this time. Look, I’m quitting later when my friend shows up and asks me to dinner. Can you make sure David stays away from me when I do? He’s dying to adopt me and if I’m not careful, he’ll make another attempt.”

“He… tried to adopt you before?”

“I… umm… yes and no… look, can you get him to back down if he does try anything?”

“Of course hun. You know I will.” She smiled. She was still confused as hell, I could see it on her face, but she’d back me up no matter what. I was so lucky to have her in my life.

I got back to work. I wasn’t going to process those forms, what's the point? Not only would David rig the system so I get my strike anyway, but I’ll be quitting later on. So I’d work for now, just to avoid messing with the loop too much, and then I’d follow the same timing as yesterday if I can, that way I get to go to dinner at Danny’s house. I’ll just have to be super careful with those crazy friends of Catherine’s.

“Oh hey, here’s another little... don’t see many of them lately...” Julie nudged me, right on time.

The little leant up on their tippy toes and looked at the menu.

“I’ll have...” 

After an hour of serving drinks, after the initial morning crowd had dissipated after lunch, the shop was mostly empty. So Julie and I usually used this time to wind down a bit and get a bit of cleaning done around the counters and to restock everything. Julie was cleaning the counters off by the side as I was organising the cups near the counter. Just like the other loops.

“Hey baby girl...”

‘Fuck… it’s Hailey… do I… ugh… umm… actually, you know what? Fuck this.’

“Hailey, please leave.” I snapped at her.

“I… umm… what? Why?”

As I turned around to face her, I saw that she looked offended and hurt. 

Good.

“You’re not welcome here. Please go.” I repeated.

“Umm… Elise, are you okay? It’s Hailey…” Julie said, rushing over to see what was the matter.

“Yeah Elise, it’s me… what did I do?” Hailey asked, looking genuinely upset.

“You can take your ‘baby girl’ and the nursery you’ve set up for me at home…”

Hailey’s face dropped.

“And you can shove it up your arse. You will never ever again get to call me your friend, you backstabbing bitch. I trusted you, and yet you set up a nursery designed just for me…”

“How did…”

“Don’t change the subject. It doesn’t matter how I know. All that matters is that you were planning on adopting me eventually, as soon as I messed up for the last time here.”

“Hailey… is this true?” Julie’s demeanour suddenly changed as she turned against Hailey, pushing me behind her body so she stood in between Hailey and I.

“I…” Hailey just stood there, not sure as to what to say.

“Get out. Now. You’re banned.” Julie pointed at the door with the most pissed off face I’d ever seen on her.

“I…”

“NOW!” Julie roared.

Hailey didn’t hesitate, she knew she wasn’t welcome now. She had somehow been found out and was too nervous to say or try anything, so she wiped away the tear forming in the corner of her eye and ran out of the shop.

Julie turned around and knelt down so she was more at my height, holding my shoulders with her arms as she smiled at me.

“Can you even ban her for that?” I asked her, smiling awkwardly.

“No, but she doesn’t know that… Anyway, I can’t believe it… how did you know she had planned that for you?” She asked.

“I… just knew. I found out a couple of days ago…” I mean technically I wasn’t wrong, I did find out a couple of days ago. If you count the same day repeating itself.

“I’m so sorry. To have your best friend turn on you like that. It must be horrible. But please know, I wouldn’t do that. I’ll keep you safe hun. Tell me if she ever comes back into the shop.”

“Thanks Julie. I really appreciate that.” I gave her a weak smile, worried that whilst Julie is saying these lovely things… could I truly trust her? Would she end up turning on me too just like Hailey? I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind and nodded at Julie. 

I could worry about Julie later. For now, I just had to get to the point of the loop where Danny turns up, and then I’ll be out of here once again.

It was getting towards the end of the afternoon, getting closer to the end of my shift, when Julie nudged me.

“Oh, she’s here again… I’ll be in the stockroom. Have fun!”

I heard the familiar clacks of someone’s heels walking along the tiled floor.

Here she was… Alicia…right on time. The loop was going ahead like normal thankfully, despite the few changes I had made. Just this interaction, then nothing until Danny and Catherine show up. It was always the same base events for each loop. Wake up, put up with the scolding by David, talk to Julie, Hailey then turns up, Alicia comes in and flirts with me, and then Danny and Catherine walk in. Always those events in that order. Sometimes my choices affect them, sometimes they don’t. And after Danny shows up… it’s different every time. But today… today was going to be the same. Mostly. I was sure of it.

I looked up to see the raven-haired beauty that graced us every day at the same time for the past month. Her gorgeous smile, her shapely figure in that black dress she wore once a week, the one that showed off her shoulders and arms beautifully... 

“Hey gorgeous.” Her words felt like silk as they flowed through me, sending shivers down my whole body. Every time, without fail… how did she have this power over me?

“H... hi... hi again... Alicia.” I replied.

“Can I get my usual, cutie?” She asked, just like last time.

“Of... of course!”

I looked to the side to see her usual pastry and coffee waiting for her. Julie had done it again. I grabbed them and slid them over to Alicia.

“Oh wow, that was quick!” She said, smiling.

“I’m not always...”

“I bet you’re not...” She winked at me, making my whole body shiver. 

‘HOW DO I ALWAYS FALL INTO THAT TRAP?’ I yelled to myself in my head.

“So... are you single?” She asked.

“I... umm... no.... I mean yes! I am single. I meant to say no, I wasn’t dating anyone...”

“You get so blushy around me. It’s adorable...” She giggled a bit, making my heart skip a beat.

“I...”

“Well it was nice meeting you. What was your name again?”

“El... Elise...”

“Well I’ll make sure to remember that for next time.”

She left me the money, along with a tip before grabbing her coffee and pastry and walking out, her hips swaying in the long, black dress that I desperately wanted to tear off her.

As I watched her hips sway out of the door, my attention was diverted as she opened the door for an Amazon woman pushing a stroller.

“Here we go…” I said to myself. “Don’t mess this up. We’re going to have a round two of this loop, then save Danny. If she wants to be saved…”

I looked back to the door to find Alicia had gone, so I focused back on my job and smiled as Catherine pushed the stroller to the counter.

“Hi there Miss. What can I get you today?” I asked in my best customer service voice, imitating the previous loops so as to not mess this one up further.

“Hi there... I’ll umm... sorry, I don’t actually know much about coffee... Can I just have a normal coffee? With milk? And two sugars?” She asked, just like the other times.

“That’s no problem. I can get that for you. Don’t worry; I didn’t know anything about coffee for a long time.”

‘Keep on script, Elise… just a bit more and you’ll get invited to dinner…’

“Haha, thanks. I’ve always been a bit nervous about coming to a place like this, but I figured new start, new experiences. 

“Oh you’re back in town.” I asked her.

“Yes, actually. Sorry, do I know you?”

“No, but I know your little girl. Hey Danny!” I waved to her.

‘Wait… SHIT! I fucked up… I went off script! Please please please please don’t have fucked this up too much…’

“You… know my little girl?”

“Mummy! I can’t see!” Whined Danny.

The Amazon woman reached down and pulled the hood back, retracting it to reveal Danny sat in the stroller, sucking on a dummy. Her hair was in pigtails, her blue eyes looking up at me...

“ELISE!” She cried out as her eyes met mine.

“Hi Danny. I thought I recognised you. It’s good to see you!” I lied.

“Elise? Oh my god! Mummy, it’s Elise!” She said, taking the dummy out of her mouth.

“Wait... this is Elise?” The mother looked down at Danny as she nodded.

“Been a while…” I said, smiling awkwardly.

“ELLIE!” Danielle said, clapping her hands excitedly. “ Oh my god I can’t bewieve it’s you!” She said, bouncing up and down in her stroller. Her nappy crinkled audibly as she bounced.

“I… hi…”

“Oh it’s okay, she won’t adopt you! And I’m not fully wegressed!” She said, taking her dummy out to talk.

“That’s good to hear!”

“Mummy is the bestest! But I missed you so muches!”

“Baby, we can’t stay long, we’ve got that important appointment, why don’t you invite your little friend over for dinner later tonight? You two can catch up then.” The Mother looked at me, smiling.

“She can come to dinner later? Yeah! Dat’s a good idea!” Danny clapped her hands again, her little mittens muffling the sound.

“I’d love that! I haven’t seen Danielle in forever.”

‘Wait… what if…’ 

I had a thought. 

‘I’ve already gone off script today with Hailey and just now with Danny… maybe I could do this and still end up at the same endpoint that I’m hoping for?’

“I umm…” I mumbled awkwardly.

“What’s up sweetie?” Catherine asked me softly.

“I… was wondering… if I could maybe come with you now?”

“I mean… we’ve got an appointment in five minutes. If you don’t mind waiting…”

“I can wait in the car or whatever.”

I just knew I needed to get out of here. I’d deal with whatever ‘appointment’ they had to go to just to get out of this place. The sooner I’m away from David, the better.

“Oh then that’s great then!” She said, smiling at me. “Umm… do you need to tell your boss or something that you’re leaving?” Catherine asked.

“Yeah. Let me just have a quick word with him. I’ll meet you outside at your car.”

Have you checked out my new story, Infernum Infantem? If not, go check it out!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Regression Echo and the next 2 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Regression Echo and Infernum Infantem.

New chapter of Infernum Infantem every Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 8

Elise going off script…how could that possibly go wrong!? At some point she has to see Julie as more than just a coworker. If there’s anything “cruel” in what you’re doing here, it’s teasing us with the prospect of a relationship but never pursuing it. Now that’s just mean ?. *but said with love and respect for such a wonderful writer as you*

Chapter 22: Appointment

“You can’t quit!” David shouted, jumping up out of his chair, putting his hands on his desk as he leaned over, staring at me.

He looked pissed.

Thankfully, after Julie had served Catherine whilst I went off to tell David to shove his job up his arse, she had returned to back me up. She stood in the doorway with her arms crossed, waiting for David to make a move.

“I can. And I am. Sorry, you won’t get to give me that third strike and adopt me after all…” I grinned.

“I could…” He replied.

Julie coughed and looked at him with a face that told him ‘Try and I’ll fuck you up’. So he backed down and sat back in his chair.

“Fine. Get out of here. I bet your arse will end up in nappies by the end of the week!” He pouted like a bratty child, crossing his arms and spinning around in his chair. God… he was so pathetic.

‘Haha, I’ll be lucky if I make it to tomorrow without that happening…’ I thought to myself as I hopped off the large chair and walked out of his office, throwing my apron on the ground and smiling up at Julie.

She held her hand out for a high five, so as I walked past I hopped up, slapping her palm with mine.

“You keep in contact hun, you hear?” She said to me.

“Will do. See you around!”

Julie waved at me as I confidently walked out of the coffee shop, my head held up high.

“Did your boss give you the okay?” Catherine asked as she leant against her car, clearly waiting for me.

“He… did. Thanks for waiting. And thanks for taking me with you a bit earlier, I hope I’m not impeding on anything?” I replied.

“Not at all sweetie. It’s okay. Danny said she doesn’t mind you coming with us to her appointment, so we’ll go to that first if you don’t mind, then we’ll head back to our house for dinner. I bet Tom is cooking pasta for us. It’s all a bit last minute, my friends got back in touch with us and we invited them over, then we met you today and after all the things Danny has told us about you, we just had to invite you too.”

“Hey, it’s really no problem. Happy to come. It’s nice to see Danny. She looks so…” I looked past Catherine into the car where Danny sat in a baby’s car seat, firmly strapped in with her dummy in her mouth, waving at me. I waved back. “...Happy.”

“I hope she is. She means the world to us.”

“You two seem like really nice parents…”

“I mean thank you, but you haven’t met my husband yet. Though I bet you’ll get on well with him too. I’m Catherine, by the way. And my husband, who you’ll see later, is Tom.”

“Ah yeah…” I stopped mid-sentence.

‘Shit. Nearly fucked up. I was about to say ‘I know’... when I shouldn’t know their names in this loop.’

“So… Do you mind if I help you into the spare car seat? Legally you’re required to ride in one, as you probably know. And I know how difficult it must be to get in. If you don’t mind, I’d like to help you…” Catherine offered.

“Go for it. I understand.” I said, smiling up at her.

Opening the car door, Catherine then proceeded to put her hands under my arms and carefully lifted me into the car seat. Pulling the seat belts and straps together, clipping them into the middle buckle, she made sure I was securely strapped in before closing the door and getting into the driver’s seat.

“Ready girls?” She asked.

I looked at Danny, who just looked at me and smiled, drool running down her chin.

“Yeah!” She cried out, excitedly.

“Umm… where are we going anyway? What kind of appointment is this?”

“Oh it’s just a checkup with Danielle’s Doctor. Since we got back we’ve been needing to take her, so we got her an appointment as soon as possible.” Catherine replied.

“Oh… okay… cool… yeah… Doctor…” I mumbled nervously as Catherine started the car and pulled out.

After about 25 minutes driving, we pulled into a large underground car park.

‘This must be the hospital… oh god… is this really the best place for me? Amazon Doctors aren’t exactly the nicest…’

Pulling into an empty space, Catherine stopped the car and turned off the engine before turning around to look at us both.

“We’re here girls. Now, I want you both on your best behaviour, okay? This is our first time here at this hospital and Doctor Wilson is an old friend of mine, so can you be a good girl, Elise? Oh sh… sorry. After adopting Danielle, it’s hard for me to remember to talk to littles without baby-talking to them. I apologise.”

“Hey, it’s okay. Wait… Wilson? Doctor Wilson?” I asked.

“You’ve heard of her?”

“Of course I have! What psychology student hasn’t? I mean… a lot of the mentions were derogatory towards her… her views… her treatment… it didn’t go over well with my teachers.”

“Then I bet you’ll be really excited to meet her!” Catherine replied, smiling.

Suddenly this appointment felt a lot less scary. I was actually excited about getting up there, talking to Doctor Wilson of all people… I knew exactly where I was and I couldn’t wait to meet her…

I stood next to the stroller Danielle was currently sitting in. Catherine was behind the stroller, her hands on the handles, smiling down at me whenever I looked up.

‘Wait so if we’re here to see… that means…’

The elevator ding went off and the doors opened before I could carry on that thought. I looked out to see a very clinical reception area, very much like you’d see in any normal hospital. But it wasn’t as busy as a normal one, for good reason.

Catherine took the first step out and pushed Danielle along, expecting me to keep up.

“Want me to carry you?” She asked me as I shuffled along behind her.

“No thanks. I’ll be okay.”

“Just don’t wander off, okay hun?”

I nodded and increased my speed a bit, grabbing onto the side of the stroller and matching their pace as we walked up to the reception desk.

“Good afternoon. How may I help you?” Asked an Amazon woman, who looked no taller than Catherine, with her hair in a ponytail wearing a smart blouse and a name badge that said ‘Danielle’.

“Catherine Pearce here to see Doctor Wilson, my daughter Danielle has an appointment.”

“Good name!” Receptionist Danielle said, winking down at my infantilised best friend, who giggled back at her and hid her face with her mittened hands. “Ah yes… Mrs Pearce. Actually you can go right on through, Doctor Wilson is waiting for you. Just go through the door on the right…”

“Thank you.” Catherine replied, turning Danielle’s stroller to face the door. She then talked down towards Danny. “Ready sweetpea? And do you want Elise coming in with us?” 

“Uh huh! Can she come wif us pwease?” Danny asked.

“Of course, babygirl. You ready Elise?”

“S… sure…” I replied, awkwardly.

I followed them both in as the door opened, revealing a cosy, slightly infantile office. A large modern desk was positioned just in front of the window, a playpen set up in the corner of the room with plenty of toys and dolls for littles to play with, filing cabinets and all the normal office things were dotted around against the walls. And in the centre of the room… was a coffee table and four chairs. All Amazon sized, and one was currently occupied…

“Catherine! It’s lovely to see you!” The Doctor who was waiting for us got up out of her seat and walked over, hugging Catherine tightly.

“It’s lovely to see you too.” She replied.

“And Danielle! Look how well you’re looking. I’m so glad you’ve managed to move back to the city! Our appointments should be even more effective now you’re able to attend them here!”

“Hi Doc! Uh huh!” Danielle kicked her legs a bit and smiled behind her dodie.

“And who might you just be…?” She said as she turned to me.

I looked at this Amazon woman… this woman I had admired for a while now…

Brunette hair twisted up into a smart bob, black rimmed glasses, a white blouse and dark blue pencil skirt. High heels which just accentuated her gorgeous legs… Wow…

“This is Elise. She’s an old friend of Danielle’s.” Catherine answered for me.

“Oh this is Elise? I’ve heard all about you!”

‘Doctor Wilson… heard all about… me?’

“Umm… good things I hope?” I mumbled.

“Oh definitely. Danielle really missed you whilst she was gone.”

“Danielle… talked about me… to you?”

“Of course, I’ve been helping her recover, and during that she told me how much she missed you.”

“Oh…” I started blushing. Not only did Danny still miss me during the time she was gone, but she also told Dr Wilson… this woman I admired so much…

“And Danielle is okay with Elise sitting in?” Dr Wilson asked Catherine.

“Yeah!” Danny clapped happily.

“Danny… big girl time, please…” Dr Wilson looked at her sternly.

“Sorry… I… I kinda lose myself sometimes.” Danny’s whole personality changed at the flick of a switch. She sounded so much more like her old self suddenly.

“And I understand. You’ve made a lot of progress, but some of the damage is still there.”

“It’s not just that…”

“Right, I know, let’s have a sit down and discuss this, okay? Cat, mind helping her out of the stroller and sitting her down on one of the chairs? Elise, would you like a stepping stool to get up or would you prefer some assistance?” Dr Wilson asked.

“I… umm… stepping stool please.”

“One second then…”

And so we all sat down around the coffee table, all four of us. Dr Wilson sat with her notepad and pen, looking around at each of us.

“So… how is the progress since I last saw you, Danny?” She asked.

“I… it’s good. Obviously my control is still kaput. And sometimes I can’t help the babyish speech.”

“And other times?”

“I… do it purposefully. I… I took your little’s advice. I started enjoying it.” Danny smiled.

‘Wait… little? Dr Wilson has a little? And wait… did Danny just say she enjoys this?’

“Hey, there’s no shame in enjoying it. My baby girls enjoy it. They also enjoy being big girls occasionally, and that’s what we’re aiming towards. That you can come up with a balance that allows you to enjoy both your baby time and your adult time. It also makes your recovery easier, as then you don’t feel any shame if there are any setbacks or mistakes or accidents.”

“I know… Mummy and Daddy have been so supportive and lovely. I don’t know what I’d do without them…”

Catherine smiled at Danny and leant over, clutching her hand with hers.

I just looked at them all, dumbfounded.

“Elise? How do you feel about all this? How long have you and Danielle been back in touch?” Dr Wilson turned and asked me.

“I… umm… I saw her for the first time in two years… today?” I replied.

I mean technically I wasn’t lying…

“Today? Oh so…”

“I have no idea what this is all about…”

“Danielle, is it okay if I tell her? I know how hard it is for you to say it.” Dr Wilson asked her.

Danielle looked at the floor, I swear I could see tears in her eyes as she nodded.

“Okay then. Right, well Elise… something happened to Danielle a while ago. Just before she disappeared from University.” Dr Wilson started explaining.

“Yeah… I figured… I mean two years later and she’s suddenly adopted? I figured something must have happened.” I commented.

“Danielle was struggling at University. You especially know, and we also all know that our Universities aren’t exactly little-friendly. Often they’re designed in a way that means Littles are shoehorned into being adopted. It’s a horrible system and maybe one day we can change it, but anyway… Danielle was falling behind in a lot of her classes. She had a lot of demerits and was risking being put into the University adoption system.”

“But… she never said anything about it to me…”

“She was worried you’d panic. She didn’t want to upset you. So she went to Catherine for help.”

“How… how do you know Catherine anyway?” I asked.

“Oh, we went to school together years ago. She went into teaching whilst I went into practice. But anyway, Catherine tried her best to help, but it turned out one of the faculty there was rigging the system so they could adopt poor Danielle. They had their eye on her for a while, and wanted her badly, so he set it all up with fake grades just so she’d be adopted by him. Now Elise… you have to understand… This man was not very nice. Catherine had told me how horrible he was to littles, how cruel and barbaric he was in his classes to them. And then one day… he got impatient and just took Danielle.”

“He took her? But aren’t there safeguards involved?”

“For students, yes. That’s why as soon as she was taken, Catherine used all the resources she could to find Danielle before it was too late, and ideally before the police could get there and put her in the system.”

“It took weeks…” Catherine said, wiping away a tear from her face.

“Yes, about a month later, she finally had a lead. She broke into his place and through some miracle, she made it out of there with Danielle. The problem was… Danielle had been mentally regressed into infancy and had a variety of different modifications done to her.” Dr Wilson continued.

“What the fu…” I stopped myself from saying something too bad, bottling it up inside.

My blood was boiling.

“Catherine and her husband took Danielle in, legally adopting her and getting in touch with me to help them fix her. But this didn’t solve the problem of that faculty member, who had been hunting them for nearly two years.”

“That’s why we moved back. The guy was caught recently and charged. He’s now serving life imprisonment.” Catherine chimed in again.

“Life? For kidnapping a little?” I asked, confused. Kidnapping littles was usually ignored as a crime, often praised. What made this one any different?

“Danielle wasn’t the first little he took. And some of the stuff I saw in his house… I’m just glad I got Danielle out in time… I won’t say what I saw, but the police found enough evidence to put him away for life.” Catherine looked genuinely terrified as she spoke about it all.

‘Oh God… it must have been really bad…’ I thought to myself.

“When we took Danielle, I went on sabbatical and moved out of the city with my husband, Tom. We started a new, temporary life somewhere the guy couldn’t find us. We couldn’t risk getting in contact with anyone. The only person I called was my friend here. And ever since, she’s been travelling out of the city every few weeks to help Danny recover. Since then, Danielle has made a lot of progress, and when we found out it was safe to return home, Danielle couldn’t wait to get back. In fact she had specifically mentioned wanting to get back in touch with you…”

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Regression Echo and the next 2 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Regression Echo and Infernum Infantem.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Hmmm... maybe the universe will implode in upon itself as a result?

Mmmmaybe. No worries. New loop. I still have hope for the one relationship @LittleFallenPrincess has been teasing us with: Julie. If she pulls that rug out from under me I may just go in a corner and rock back and forth for awhile. ?

• Like 1

I audibly 'awwww'd at the end there! ❤️

I hope this ends well for the both of them, but I can see how this may take a turn...My guess, the bad guy finds them both and the loop repeats again. That tension won't resolve itself! ?

Chapter 23: Dinner

“Really?” I said, open-jawed, as I stared at Danielle who was just blushing and trying to hide her face.

“Oh yes. During our therapy sessions once I managed to return her adult mind back, she would often talk about you, Elise.” Dr Wilson added.

‘Danny… thought about me the whole time?’ 

I could feel my cheeks burning.

“But yes, I’ve been helping Danielle get back to normal. We’ve repaired a lot of the damage done to her bladder and bowels, but she still has occasional accidents. And the conditioning the man put her through still shows up from time to time…”

“So… she acts like a baby… because…?”

“Because it helps her deal with it all. Without Catherine and Tom being so supportive, she wouldn’t have made such good progress.” Dr Wilson answered.

“I… I’m so sorry Danny. I didn’t know what you went through… that sounds… horrible…” 

Danielle stretched her arms out and with her padded mittens, she beckoned me over.

Climbing off the chair awkwardly, I walked over to her chair and climbed up, before giving her the biggest hug I could.

As we embraced, as our arms wrapped themselves around each other's bodies… I could smell the old Danny I used to know. I don’t know what it was about her, but she always smelled so good. Although now there was a slight hint of baby powder coming from her too, which made me feel… I don’t know… weirdly nice?

I didn’t want this moment to end. I didn’t want to lose Danny.

But she was happy… she was making progress… there’s no way I can take her away. Not yet anyway. She… no. This isn’t my goal to break the loop. It must be something else, because I can’t ruin this for her.

“I missed you, Ellie.” She whispered in my ear as the hug showed no signs of ending.

“I missed you too, Danny.” I whispered back.

“I lo…” She stopped suddenly and backed away from the hug, her cheeks blushing bright red.

“Huh?”

“So anyway…” she said, shuffling off to the other side of the chair, inching away from me.

I just knelt there on the edge of the large seat, confused.

‘What the…’

“Elise? You okay?” Dr Wilson asked.

“Yeah… I’m okay…” I replied.

“So… where do we go from here?” Catherine asked, changing the subject.

“Continue with the care pathway I set out. You won’t see any significant progress, most of that has already happened. From here you’ll just see little bits of progress. But that doesn’t mean to stop! Far from it. Keep going, and Danielle will be back to her old self in no time. And from there… she can decide what she wants.”

‘An adult life, constantly in fear of the next Amazon we walk past just to look at us funny and adopt us… or this… this happy life… with her Mummy and Daddy… never having to worry again… I wouldn’t blame her if she chose the latter…’

Dr Wilson, Catherine and Danielle all continued talking for a while, whilst I was stuck in my own head dealing with very conflicting thoughts. But it wasn’t until I was walking towards the exit that I realised how much time had passed and that I had somehow gotten up and followed Catherine and Danielle.

“Oh, and Elise?” I heard from behind me, bringing me out of my own thoughts.

“Yeah Dr Wilson?” I said, turning around to face her.

“Hey, call me Eve. And here... I heard you graduated top of your class with a psychology degree. Call me tomorrow. I’d like to talk to you one on one…” She said as she walked over and handed me a business card with her phone number on it.

“Thanks… Eve…” I smiled up at her.

“Please, call me tomorrow. I promise it’ll be worth it.”

‘Haha yeah… if tomorrow ever comes…’

The drive back to Danielle’s was awkward and silent. Catherine tried to get us to talk more, but I was still processing the fact that Danielle had gone through all of this stuff, never forgot about me, and w…wanted to be adopted. I knew she looked happy, and maybe deep down I figured maybe a small part of her wanted this… but to actually hear it confirmed… wow.

And Danielle was just sitting in the car seat opposite, completely silent, looking out of the window. Every five minutes she’d sneak a peek at me, thinking I hadn’t noticed, before turning back to the window.

And once we got back, we found Tom waiting for us at the front door. He hadn’t yesterday…

Turns out me going to the appointment with them caused the loop to alter slightly. But hey, I learnt a lot during this new loop and I still got to be with Danny. And maybe dinner will go differently?

“So our friends are here. And… ugh… they are just unbearable after going abroad…” Tom said as Catherine carried Danielle into the house with me following closely behind, trying to keep up.

“I’m sorry Elise… our friends are rather… typical Amazons. They used to be nicer, it’s why we were friends in the first place. But they went abroad to one of those countries to the west, you know the ones… the ones with very few legal rights for littles… and ever since, they’ve reverted to the typical Amazon stereotype. I apologise if they say anything tonight or try anything… if they do, tell us, please?” Catherine said as we followed Tom into the house.

“Got it…” I replied.

I had managed to skip the nursery tour this time around. I guess going with them to the appointment meant we got back later than last time, meaning the friends had already arrived and I met Tom earlier than expected.

Walking into the dining room, I saw the two people who kidnapped me during the last loop and my body shivered. I didn’t feel comfortable around these two… but I had to deal with it for now. Maybe I could talk to Catherine later… maybe get a lift or get escorted to the taxi… maybe the dinner won’t even go the same way… who knows? I’m still on like loop… what… six?

“Oh aren’t you just the most precious little thing!” The large Amazon woman said as she shuffled around in her seat to look at Danielle and I.

“I… hello there, it’s… nice to meet you…”

“Oh. Wait… Aren’t you like little Danielle?” The large Amazon known only as ‘Auntie Lisa’ asked.

“No Ma’am, I’m not adopted.” I replied.

“And why not?”

“I am a fully functioning adult in society. I have a job, I pay my rent, and I am responsible.” I tried saying all the usual things that got me out of people wanting to adopt me. But this time, this loop… I may have sounded a bit more forceful.

“Pff. All littles should be in nappies, sucking on their mother’s breasts.” She said, causing my heart to stop for a second.

“Leave the poor girl alone, just because you have some pretty archaic views…” Catherine said as she grabbed a step-stool by the side and pulled it over to the chair with a booster seat in it, the seat specifically for me. “...Doesn’t mean you need to scare this poor girl half to death.”

“Sorry Cat. I… whatever. I don’t want to argue. It’s been forever and I’ve missed you. But you don’t have to get the little stairs for her. Just lift her up. Really she should be in a highchair like Danielle.” Lisa replied.

I instantly felt uncomfortable and wished I could move, but I also didn’t want to cause a fuss or anger this woman further.

Her husband was seated next to her just like last time. Catherine sat down across from me after putting Danielle in her highchair and putting a bib around her neck, and as I could smell the food from the kitchen, Tom walked in holding a plate in either hand.

“Here we go… I know it’s nothing special, so I apologise. This was all a bit last minute…” He placed the plates in front of their guests first, then he went back for more.

Once we all had a plate of food in front of us, Tom sat down in between Catherine and Danielle and looked around.

“Right everyone, dig in!”

I looked around at everyone as they started eating. Catherine and Tom were taking small bites, taking their time, just like last time. Lisa and Simon were again eating like pigs. And Danny… she was being spoon fed hers by Tom. Every bite he took of his own, he’d turn around and feed her a couple of spoonfuls. But he’d keep missing, getting pasta sauce all around her mouth. She started giggling…

She really did enjoy this… didn’t she?

“What’s the matter sweetie? Are you okay with pasta?” Catherine asked, sounding genuinely concerned.

“She just needs someone to feed her…” Said the woman next to me.

“Lisa, leave her alone. She’s just probably not used to having dinner with four Amazons and her old best friend.”

“Oh so that’s who she is… I wondered why you had brought a little to dinner. Especially one not in a thick nappy and a highchair.”

“Look, you and Simon can raise your future littles however you want, but under my roof, Elise is safe. Please do not intimidate, threaten, demean or baby her. She’s an unadopted little who has shown no sign of immaturity.”

Lisa turned back to her food and started stuffing her face again, clearly pissed at the way Catherine had talked to her. Her husband just kept eating the entire time, obviously not caring enough to get in the middle of this awkward fight.

“Let me know if you want something different, hun.” Catherine said, turning back to look at me.

“I’m okay, thank you Catherine… It looks lovely…” I muttered. I took a bite to show that I was okay, making sure I didn’t get it down me, so that I couldn’t give Lisa any reason to adopt me.

And just like last loop… it tasted delicious. I seriously don’t know what Tom was talking about, he’s pretty good at cooking.

“Is it good?” Tom asked me.

I took a second to finish chewing my food and swallow it, as to not appear rude. “It’s delicious, thank you!”

“I’m glad you like it! Sorry it’s all a bit last minute.” He apologised.

“Hey, it’s okay! I wasn’t exactly expecting to see Danny today either…” I lied.

“So how do you know Danielle?” Lisa asked, butting into the conversation and cutting me off.

“We… We went to university together. She was my best friend.” I replied, calmly.

I saw Danny’s face drop the moment I said ‘was’.

‘FUCK. I did it again.’

“And did you drop out… or what?” Lisa continued with the interrogation.

“I finished my degree.”

“Wait… what? You actually got a degree from a university? A little? Seriously? It’s like they just hand out the things these days…”

“What’s your degree in, sweetie?” Catherine asked.

“Psychology.” I answered. She must not have heard the conversation between Eve and I earlier.

“Hahaha!” Lisa just started laughing. Her husband waited a second then joined in, as if waiting for permission to laugh. “Now that is silly…”

“Well done for graduating. Danny nearly finished her degree but then it was all too much for her. She’s made a lot of progress since though!” Catherine said, clearly skipping the important bits from the story so that the guests didn’t know the real story.

This time I knew just how much progress Danielle had made. And damn, I was so proud of her. It still hurt inside, thinking that she had gone through all that without me, but I was so proud she was still fighting.

“You shouldn’t encourage her, Catherine!” Lisa snapped. “She should just give in and be adopted. Little’s shouldn’t be at university. They shouldn’t make it past nursery school.”

“Lisa… please stop…” Catherine sighed and took another bite.

“No, you know how I felt about you adopting this little one and not regressing her fully…”

“Lisa…” Catherine was sounding more and more pissed the more Lisa talked.

“There you go again with your ‘mightier than thou’ opinion on littles.”

“I think you should leave…” Tom gracefully suggested.

“We just arrived.” Lisa whined.

“And if you talk to our other guest like that… you’re not welcome. It was a mistake inviting you. I thought maybe in the two years I hadn’t seen you, that you’d have changed. Especially after everything that happened.” Catherine growled at her ‘friend’.

“Fine. We’ll leave.” Lisa slammed her cutlery onto her plate in a huff.

“But what about the food…” Her husband whined.

“Come on, let’s go. We’re clearly not wanted here.” Lisa snapped, pushing her chair back without care, standing up and grabbing her husband’s arm, pulling him away from the table. She turned around and gave me one last dirty look before she left. Tom got up and followed them out to see they left without a fuss.

“I’m sorry, sweetie. I… I thought they’d be different after all this time…” Catherine said, her soft, soothing voice returning.

“It’s okay. I don’t want to be any trouble.” I replied.

“You’re no trouble. You just eat up and enjoy yourself. Let’s try to forget about all that unpleasantness and enjoy the rest of this dinner.”

Tom walked back in.

“They’ve gone. Sorry about that, Elise.” He said.

“It’s okay…” I repeated. 

“So anyway…”

I felt really bad for being the cause of all this fuss. I felt like I needed to leave.

“I… umm… I should go…”

“But you’ve barely eaten!” Danny shouted.

“I… sorry. This is awkward. Seeing Danny… your friends… I… umm… sorry…”

“Oh it’s okay hun, I understand. If you’d like, I could give you our number and maybe we could try this again? And at the very least, let me call you a taxi home. We’ll pay. It’s the least we can do. That way I know you got home safely.” Catherine looked me dead in the eyes, she clearly wanted what was best for me.

“I shouldn’t…”

“Please hun, we insist.”

I looked up at Danny, who looked really disappointed that I was leaving.

“Okay. Thank you. Umm… but this time… could you escort me to the taxi?” I asked, hesitantly.

“How come, sweetpea?” Catherine asked. Tom stopped in his tracks and even Danielle stopped to look at me.

“I… don’t ask how I know… I just… I think someone may try to grab me on the way.”

“Oh I’m sure no one out here would do that.”

“Your friends…?” I quickly added.

Danny looked at me, shocked.

“I… oh… umm… yeah… maybe they… okay hun.” Catherine must have realised just how bad her friends could be.

“How about I drive her home?” Tom suggested.

“You don’t mind? You just cooked, and barely ate anything yourself.” Catherine asked her husband.

“Not at all. Just stick mine in the oven and I’ll eat it when I get back. I’d rather make sure Elise gets home safe. We don’t really know Lisa and Simon anymore… or what they’re willing to do. You ready then, Elise?” Tom asked me.

“Yeah. Thank you for this.”

“Hey, it’s no worry.”

*squees with excitement*

OH! Also! I made a poll on my patreon, asking patrons if they wanted my next story after Infernum Infantem to be the next supernatural book in my series, or to alternate between those and non-supernatural books. So far... it's looking like it's alternating. So once I've finished writing Infernum, I'll be starting a new story (which I've already got a really good idea for.) Then after that I'll do the next in my supernatural series. Which I still need to come up with a name for.

• Like 11