LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone here achieve becoming incontinent? Would love to know because I plan on doing the same.

I’ve been 24/7 for 5 years or so, and actively untraining for about 3-4 years, and my bladder control sucks. I still have some control insofar as if I try really hard, I can go about a minute or two with a full bladder before I have an accident. Though day to day results vary.   

At the risk of giving a copout answer, this question is difficult if not impossible to answer.  For starters it depends on how committed you are, how hard you plan to work at it, and your biology.  Also, there is no singular end point.  Its not like you get a certificate of accomplishment.  It’s a very slow, gradual process with ups and downs along the way.  Heck I don’t even know when I myself became diaper dependent during the day.  I remember in late 2020 (about 3 years of actively untraining) when I went without a diaper when shoveling snow and I accidentally pissed myself.  That is when it first started to sink in that I shouldn’t be out and about without a diaper.  That’s the best I can say. 

• Like 2
On 7/10/2022 at 7:07 PM, Diaper Duck said:

If anyone achieved their dream to become incontinent by wearing diapers 24/7 by choice, please tell me. And how many years did it take? 

Were you ever a bedetter ? that seems to help, and so does the younger you start

Beware of what you wish for!  Some of us are incontinent due to physical conditions and have no control over the fact we need to wear diapers 24/7.  It may seem like a lot of fun, but it isn't always easy to always need diapers and with the knowledge that things will not get better.  when you can control the time and place you wear diaper, you are also able to control the possibility of an accident that can be extremely embarrassing! 

I have had numerous times where my incontinence, and/or wearing diapers has been noticed in public, and in most cases it is very embarrassing.  The times when a stranger, family member, or friend notice a wet spot on the front or back of your pants; the times when you have to take of your clothing for a doctor visit and get noticed by the doctor, nurse, tech, etc..; the times when you bend over or reach up and someone notices you are wearing a diaper; etc.

My most recent case was when I had gone to watch a movie (Top Gun) with a female friend  and we were walking back from the movie to the car and she had a weird look and said "What is that hanging off your pants?"  Before I had even responded she had come up to me and grabbed it to pull it off me without knowing that it was actually my diaper sticking out from one side of my pants.  She grabbed and pulled it up about 6 inches before she notice what it was and got a really embarrassed look on her face, let go, and said she was sorry.  My face turned bright red and I didn't even know what to say to her.  Now the cat is out of the bag, and I am not even sure what to say to her?

• Like 1