LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Night time

Anyone else wear over night and mess their diapers? I just woke up and of course had to go potty so i logged in here to see what people do. I’m in a princess diaper and just peed and and messed my diaper, as I type this . Sure feels good to be able to go in your diaper, anyone else wear a night and will mess if needed? This is what I’m wearing and is messing now, let me know if you enjoy and wear your diaper overnight. Feels amazing it’s so messy and feels amazing filling up, the pic I took doesn’t show but it’s being used for it’s intended purpose. 

image.jpg

• Like 3

I am bladder and bowel incontinent and frequently wet and mess my overnight diaper while sleeping. Sometimes the accidents wake me up and sometimes I sleep through the accidents. Yesterday, when I woke up, my diaper was soaked with pee and I had a massive mudslide in the back. I slept through those accidents.

I dislike being interrupted in the middle of the night just to pee. So when I have diaper time, I pad up for overnight. Of course next morning I mess in it. Why waste a good diaper?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, OttawaGuy75 said:

Anyone else wear over night and mess their diapers? I just woke up and of course had to go potty so i logged in here to see what people do. I’m in a princess diaper and just peed and and messed my diaper, as I type this . Sure feels good to be able to go in your diaper, anyone else wear a night and will mess if needed? This is what I’m wearing and is messing now, let me know if you enjoy and wear your diaper overnight. Feels amazing it’s so messy and feels amazing filling up, the pic I took doesn’t show but it’s being used for it’s intended purpose. 

image.jpg

@OttawaGuy75

Being that I am incontinent BOTH ways, my Diapers are wet in the morning, and I have had times when I had to use the diaper and I didn't have a choice:  That is what it is like when you are incontinent and disabled, and I have had days when diapers are used fully:  I would rather wet or mess a diaper, and than have to fall and hurt myself.  I learned that it is better to use a diaper than to be doing LAUNDRY because of accidents:  I started having accidents and bouts of IBS/Diverticulitis in June and July of 2019.  In  August 2019, I asked for help from my Doctor, and started my journey then:  In 2020, I decided that I was going to go 24/7 using diapers, because it is something that helps me with my safety, sanity, health (both emotional/physical/etc) and my feelings.  I have been a Diaper Lover since the age of 8, and wearing diapers is a way for me to deal with the incontinence as well as the feelings associated with liking diapers:  After talking to many members here, I have accepted that I NEED them, that there is NO SHAME or Guilt for wearing/using them, and I am not going to hide them anymore:  I grew tired of having the accidents, and having to do laundry, and it is a pain to deal with a situation where I am NOT sure what I will release, where I will release it, and I had been having accidents anyway, so going to diapers 24/7 was the way I deal with it, and my diagnosis' INSURE that I will have diapers, and the ones that work for me (Megamaxes)

I also have learned that you have to have the proper "equipment" to deal with Incontinence:  I have My Jannibell disposal can, my Accord 330 Can Liners, My Northshore Wipes and Disposal Bags, EternaDry Large Boosters, and i have a selection of Large Garywear Covers, and Northshore Trifecta Covers, and also have the disposable pads and Washable ones as well.  I usually wear a cover when I go OUT of the house, and this keeps the diapers and boosters in position, and also allows me to use the diaper to its capacity, and if I add a booster or 2, it can last all day, sometimes up to 14 hours :)

So yes, I have used my diapers at night for #1 and #2, and use them for their intended purpose:  It comes it handy when my body decides "We're going GO -- -- N O W!" :)

Brian

I'll messy my diaper while sleeping,  if I need to.  I'm not incontinent,  I  just enjoy using my diapers.   If I wake up and need to poop and I'm diapered, I'll mess myself and just go back to sleep.   

There have even been times that I've pooped in my diaper before I went to bed and then wore the messy diaper to bed.  It  feels good going to bed in a messy diaper. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I am enjoying my summer fruit season , this means massive increase in fiber , fluid ,fructose and sorbitol.

my normal daily medication overrides my bodies ability to control all the fifer and stuff ensures a big load ,

• Like 2

I'm really not incontinent. But I have gradually unpottytrained my body to the point where it is completely normal for me to wet my diaper at night.

I often wake up at the end of the night and make a big mess?in the diaper and sleep on.

….and I love sleeping in a wet and messy diaper ?

• Like 2

I’m not incontinent either, however I enjoy messing, I wear each night and mess and wet my diaper pretty much every night or early morning. I’ve been wearing so long that it’s almost natural, I’m always mindful of others as well but I’m alone most of the time. Thanks for all the replies, 

• Like 4

Good morning, I Love being woken up and having to use the potty, just messed and wet my little mermaid diaper, I think I’ll keep it on for a good while, feels amazing. I hope everyone is in a nice messy diaper. 

• Like 1