LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why I wear diapers!

When people ask me why I wear Diapees, THIS is usually my response! I think it sums up my feelings VERY well!???☺️??♥️??♥️????☺️

20220624_191628.jpg

• Like 10

To me I only wear to bed, and for me it’s my business and I would really rather nobody know.

The reason being that I’ve no idea why I like wearing except they do bring me comfort plus I don’t have to get out a bed to pee

• Like 3

I wear diapers because I’m not potty trained. I’m kept in diapers permanently because I’m not a grown up, adult or even a big kid. It’s why my diapers keeps me from ever growing up and being potty trained. They make it practically impossible for me to be potty trained. 

• Like 1
On 7/6/2022 at 8:17 AM, BabyJune said:

They feel good and that's enough of a reason for me.

For sure buddy, for SURE! They're crinkly and comfortable, and that's the part I LOVE the most!?♥️??????♥️????♥️???

• Like 1
20 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

For sure buddy, for SURE! They're crinkly and comfortable, and that's the part I LOVE the most!?♥️??????♥️????♥️???

Mine are cloth, so they don't crinkle. ? covered by a butter-soft waterproof PUL cover

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, BabyJune said:

Mine are cloth, so they don't crinkle. ? covered by a butter-soft waterproof PUL cover

I HATE cloth diapers! My Diapees ALWAYS have to crinkle.??????

10 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I HATE cloth diapers! My Diapees ALWAYS have to crinkle.??????

Same here. My diapers always have to crinkle to remind me why I am in diapers and why I am an adult baby. It also lets people around me know I am in diapers for a reason. Having my diapers crinkle is my way of saying I am an adult baby and I belong in diapers.

• Like 2

@Kawaharu@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

5 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

Same here. My diapers always have to crinkle to remind me why I am in diapers and why I am an adult baby. It also lets people around me know I am in diapers for a reason. Having my diapers crinkle is my way of saying I am an adult baby and I belong in diapers.

I Really don't like Cloth, because I can't pin them on, or make sure they are ON correctly you have to make sure that are set up right:  Being disabled, I would probably be in a position where I would NOT be able to do it right:  Disposables are my go to, because I have mastered putting them ON, and I don't have to wash them ;)  Plus, I like my megamaxes, and the feeling of a plastic backed diaper, and Nowadays, you cant GET the good stuff without going through hell, which for me was 2-3 months of having to use a diaper that couldn't deal with what I released :(

I also grew up in disposables :)  So I can't help what I like :)

Brian

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Kawaharu@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

I Really don't like Cloth, because I can't pin them on, or make sure they are ON correctly you have to make sure that are set up right:  Being disabled, I would probably be in a position where I would NOT be able to do it right:  Disposables are my go to, because I have mastered putting them ON, and I don't have to wash them ;)  Plus, I like my megamaxes, and the feeling of a plastic backed diaper, and Nowadays, you cant GET the good stuff without going through hell, which for me was 2-3 months of having to use a diaper that couldn't deal with what I released :(

I also grew up in disposables :)  So I can't help what I like :)

Brian

That's why I wear Megamax diapers

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

That's why I wear Megamax diapers

@Kawaharu

so do I:  Northshore KNOWS what "quality" means, and they also understand what "disposable diaper" means:  Of course, they have their Megamax Air Diapers, but I LOVE My Megamaxes :)  *HUG*

Brian

• Like 1