LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi from Michael

Hi I’m Micheal the ream me is a male age 37 my Zodiac sign is Scorpion from Canada I’m pansexual and bladder  incontinent I work in health care and love music and playing Pokémon go and chatting

the little boy me is 8 years old a happy little boy ready to take care of anyone and help anyone

I’ve been chatting on line since I was a teenager if you ever chatted with a guy name Tabby it might have been me feel free to say hi again 

I hope you all have a wonderful happy sunshine day  

• Like 2

Hi Micheal, and welcome to DD. Always a pleasure to meet new people, and welcome them in. And please come on in, and get comfy, pull up a high chair. There’s lots of great likeminded people here. If you have any questions, don’t be shy. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 2

Welcome Michael! in nice to meet you DD is full of interesting people in all of us have interesting stories and experiences we can share with you!  Feel free to hang around and take a look at our forms, and if you're of a mind also take a look at our chat server: there's always an interesting chat going on there, and you may end up meeting a lot of new friends there as well. Some of us like to chat, and post, while some people just like to chat, and some people just like to post. Whatever you fall into, you will find this place full of interesting people with very interesting ways of life and as I said stories that are interesting.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Micheal said:

Hi I’m Micheal the ream me is a male age 37 my Zodiac sign is Scorpion from Canada I’m pansexual and bladder  incontinent I work in health care and love music and playing Pokémon go and chatting

the little boy me is 8 years old a happy little boy ready to take care of anyone and help anyone

I’ve been chatting on line since I was a teenager if you ever chatted with a guy name Tabby it might have been me feel free to say hi again 

I hope you all have a wonderful happy sunshine day  

Well, it's nice to meet you Michael!? I'm a happy Little Boy too! Although I'm a LOT younger than you, and STILL have to be bottle-fed. LOL!?????? My little age is 1 year old. But I'm 27 in real life. And I LOVE to chat with people! Feel free to chat with me anytime buddy. I like superheroes and marvel and DC, and ANYTHING made for BABIES!!!!???????♥️?? I can't wait to chat with you some more buddy! We're gonna have a LOT of fun together!???????? Also, feel free to DM me at any time too buddy.???????♥️?

• Like 1