LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like a little kid on Christmas Morning

Spanky

They really are cute.   I'm more of a DL and was just into plain white diapers.   But, now, there's so many great prints on diapers,  maybe I have a little bit of an AB side.

I'm glad that I ordered these when I did. They came quickly and now they show out of stock again on ABU's site.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@Spanky you can keep those cloth like backed diapers.  I rather have plastic backed diapers.

I'd rather have the plastic backing as well.  And sticky tapes over the velcro.  But, I love that new print and want to give them a try. 

The Little King version really doesn't do anything for me,  but I love the GatorZ. 

• 3 months later...

I miss being a little kid on Christmas morning, unwrapping my presents in my soaking wet Pampers until I unwrapped:

4BC6FBE2-2F71-493E-965C-9F2EE0ABDBD4.thumb.png.b251533d21327cc65da0dbf54723b50f.png

of course if/when I pooped the box of Pampers would always be the next present I got to unwrap and then mommy would change my diaper right there by the Christmas tree. (I’d give anything to be sitting in my wet and messy diaper and unwrap a box of Pampers to have my mommy change my diaper under the Christmas tree again). 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I miss being a little kid on Christmas morning, unwrapping my presents in my soaking wet Pampers until I unwrapped:

4BC6FBE2-2F71-493E-965C-9F2EE0ABDBD4.thumb.png.b251533d21327cc65da0dbf54723b50f.png

of course if/when I pooped the box of Pampers would always be the next present I got to unwrap and then mommy would change my diaper right there by the Christmas tree. (I’d give anything to be sitting in my wet and messy diaper and unwrap a box of Pampers to have my mommy change my diaper under the Christmas tree again). 

Yeah, I WISH that would've happened to me too buddy! It would be heaven if one of my Daddies gave me Diapees for Christmas!?? And changed ME under the Christmas tree, like a BIG BABY! And I would love to go back in time and watch your mom change you under the Christmas tree in front of everyone. And have her diaper me too!????? Do you know if she would have diapered me back then buddy?!???

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Yeah, I WISH that would've happened to me too buddy! It would be heaven if one of my Daddies gave me Diapees for Christmas!?? And changed ME under the Christmas tree, like a BIG BABY! And I would love to go back in time and watch your mom change you under the Christmas tree in front of everyone. And have her diaper me too!????? Do you know if she would have diapered me back then buddy?!???

Oh I’m fairly certain she would’ve changed your diapers too, she changed a couple of my friends diapers when they came for sleepovers (including one of my friends who was only wearing diapers because I was and he wanted to see what it was like and in the morning he was wet and poopy just like me). 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Oh I’m fairly certain she would’ve changed your diapers too, she changed a couple of my friends diapers when they came for sleepovers (including one of my friends who was only wearing diapers because I was and he wanted to see what it was like and in the morning he was wet and poopy just like me). 

Do you know if he actually LIKED the diaper change that morning?!????? I KNOW I would've!???

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Do you know if he actually LIKED the diaper change that morning?!????? I KNOW I would've!???

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy@IminWetPampers

I have had situations where as I have said, kids have been mortified! By that I mean, they must wear diapers because they don't have the bladder control or the bowel control that someone else might have. They were always afraid that someone would find out, that at 7 eight or nine years old, that they might wear diapers because they don't have the best control period I always told these individuals that if I find out that anyone picks on them because they have to wear diapers for any reason, that they will see a side of me that they don't want to see again! I am a staunch supporter and advocate for those that need diapers, and I can't stand to see anyone who might be ridiculed or put down because of it.

In the above example the best way to help a friend that's in that position, may be to show solidarity and have someone diaper you, being the guest, so that your friend doesn't feel out of place. This may not be possible in all situations, but it sounds like it is one of the best things that can be done, so that the person who needs to wear diapers does not feel alienated, or scared or ashamed. Wearing diapers has nothing to do with whether you're a baby or not, because babies do wear diapers yes, but many people who have problems with their bladder or bowels wear diapers for longer than that. My brother Richard wore them from the time he was born in 1969 until 10 years old when he passed in 1979. My mom took care of it like it was nothing, and she was a champ. My family was the type of family that would allow that to happen, because we all understood that I would have accidents, my brother wore diapers anyway, and my grandparents and other friends and caregivers knew that it might be possible that I might have an accident. It was not made light of too much, it was just something that we were prepared for.

It is also very nice that a parent or a friend understands what that means. It is always best to allow a kid to be a kid, and not to make them scared or uneasy. Diapers are not the end of the world, but you might as well think they are based on what people think of them and their negative connotation. I say the hell with that, because I'd rather wear a dry diaper and wet it, or mess it, rather than have the mess all over the bed and be uncomfortable all night. If done correctly, you can be made quite comfortable and you don't even realize that you've either wet or messed, until it is time to change. Right now I am drenched, but I am not leaking all over the place because i have trifectas on over my diaper period i will have to change eventually comma but i don't have to worry about leaking 

bravo to those who understand what it means when you have to wear diapers! I wish there were more people that would be more understanding so that it is not made into a big deal that doesn't need to be made into it. If you wear diapers, you wear diapers, if you use them, you use them. If you need them you need them! No ifs ands or buts about it! That's what I liked about my family, they didn't mess around, but they understood why, and they were very supportive

Brian

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Well that wasn’t the only time he stayed over and wasn’t the only time he wore diapers. 

Then I think it's SAFE to say that he liked it quite a LOT. I just wonder if he became a diaper lover/adult baby.? That would be interesting!???????

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

Well that wasn’t the only time he stayed over and wasn’t the only time he wore diapers. 

After spending the majority of your adulthood back in Diapers, is it fair to say that you're COMPLETELY diaper trained again like you were when you were 4.5 years old?!???????♥️?? BIG HUGS buddy!?????♥️??☺️

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

After spending the majority of your adulthood back in Diapers, is it fair to say that you're COMPLETELY diaper trained again like you were when you were 4.5 years old?!???????♥️?? BIG HUGS buddy!?????♥️??☺️

Well unfortunately no, I still have control of my poop and when I was in diapers after the age of 4.5 I was completely diaper dependent, (actually that didn’t happen until I’d been back in diapers for close to a year) not only did I not have control over my poop but half the time I didn’t even know I had to poop until I either smelled it or felt it in my diaper and while I might only be able to hold it for about 10 minutes (maybe 20 if I really concentrate) I still know that I have to poop these days. I’d lo be able ro go back to the way I was when I was 6 and was pooping unaware and uncontrollably. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Well unfortunately no, I still have control of my poop and when I was in diapers after the age of 4.5 I was completely diaper dependent, (actually that didn’t happen until I’d been back in diapers for close to a year) not only did I not have control over my poop but half the time I didn’t even know I had to poop until I either smelled it or felt it in my diaper and while I might only be able to hold it for about 10 minutes (maybe 20 if I really concentrate) I still know that I have to poop these days. I’d lo be able ro go back to the way I was when I was 6 and was pooping unaware and uncontrollably. 

Man, that's a real bummer!? I bet if I had been put back in diapers full time when I was seven or eight, I would have gotten so used to it that I probably wouldn't have known I was going poo-poo all the time. I had a lot of trouble holding my poop when I was younger. I wish I could help you lose control of your bowels more effectively, and have it be back to the way it was when you were a toddler.??☺️?♥️??????

3 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Man, that's a real bummer!? I bet if I had been put back in diapers full time when I was seven or eight, I would have gotten so used to it that I probably wouldn't have known I was going poo-poo all the time. I had a lot of trouble holding my poop when I was younger. I wish I could help you lose control of your bowels more effectively, and have it be back to the way it was when you were a toddler.??☺️?♥️??????

I wish you could too brother. ???

• Like 1
On 10/13/2022 at 8:52 PM, IminWetPampers said:

That's a true friend, wearing diapers because you need to.   Do you still keep in contact with him?

• Like 2
On 10/18/2022 at 8:49 AM, Spanky said:

That's a true friend, wearing diapers because you need to.   Do you still keep in contact with him?

No unfortunately he moved away about 6 months after that. I have no idea if he continued to wear diapers or if he’s even alive. 

• Like 2