LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Private Flying Incident

I fly and own a plane.  I mentioned at a dinner party over the weekend that I would be flying this week, and one of our friends expressed interest in a ride along.  We confirmed a couple of things by phone, and she met me at the airport early Tuesday. 

Flight time was about two hours forty five minutes.  I told her before we left to use the restroom, as there were no rest areas along the way. 

An hour into the flight we were chatting and enjoying the views, but she was looking at her watch and occasionally shifting in her seat.  With about an hour left she says she will be glad to land because she is in pain because she has to pee so bad.  Five minutes later she jokes about peeing in her seat.  Five minutes later she tells me she has to pee and do I have a bucket, lol. 

My plane is a six seater, so I tell her that in small bag behind the rear seat  there are three adult diapers.  (Better Dry by the way) I tell her to go back to the last row, take one out.  I explained that she should pull her pants down, pull it up under her, and tinkle slowly. I did not have to tell her twice.  She was gone in a flash. 

I kept my eyes pointed forward, and several minutes later she asked what to do with the diaper.  I told her to roll it up (which she had done) and to lay it on the seat and we'd throw it away when we got to the FBO. 

She got back up front and got her headset back on and thanked me.  Then she wanted to know if that's why I had diapers in my bag.  I just told her that age sometimes shows the flaws in the human machine.  She said she had no idea such thick diapers like those were made.  We had some small talk and that was it. 

We landed, parked, and grabbed a rental to head into town for my meeting.  She shopped while I had my lunch appointment. 

When we arrived back at the FBO and while I was doing my preflight I reminded her to use the restroom.  She assumed me she had, even saying she was careful to not drink much.  She jokingly asked if she should just wear a diaper, and I just let it go. 

Flight back was non eventful.  We landed, refueled, and I put my plane back in the hanger.  She thanked me for the experience, and left. 

I finished up, and as I grabbed my bag, there was the used diaper.  It was heavy when I picked it up. She wasn't joking, she did have to pee.  I tossed it in the bad of my truck and deposited it in the dumpster in the hanger area. 

Anyway, thought I'd share. 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, PoopyDiaperDude said:

I fly and own a plane.  I mentioned at a dinner party over the weekend that I would be flying this week, and one of our friends expressed interest in a ride along.  We confirmed a couple of things by phone, and she met me at the airport early Tuesday. 

Flight time was about two hours forty five minutes.  I told her before we left to use the restroom, as there were no rest areas along the way. 

An hour into the flight we were chatting and enjoying the views, but she was looking at her watch and occasionally shifting in her seat.  With about an hour left she says she will be glad to land because she is in pain because she has to pee so bad.  Five minutes later she jokes about peeing in her seat.  Five minutes later she tells me she has to pee and do I have a bucket, lol. 

My plane is a six seater, so I tell her that in small bag behind the rear seat  there are three adult diapers.  (Better Dry by the way) I tell her to go back to the last row, take one out.  I explained that she should pull her pants down, pull it up under her, and tinkle slowly. I did not have to tell her twice.  She was gone in a flash. 

I kept my eyes pointed forward, and several minutes later she asked what to do with the diaper.  I told her to roll it up (which she had done) and to lay it on the seat and we'd throw it away when we got to the FBO. 

She got back up front and got her headset back on and thanked me.  Then she wanted to know if that's why I had diapers in my bag.  I just told her that age sometimes shows the flaws in the human machine.  She said she had no idea such thick diapers like those were made.  We had some small talk and that was it. 

We landed, parked, and grabbed a rental to head into town for my meeting.  She shopped while I had my lunch appointment. 

When we arrived back at the FBO and while I was doing my preflight I reminded her to use the restroom.  She assumed me she had, even saying she was careful to not drink much.  She jokingly asked if she should just wear a diaper, and I just let it go. 

Flight back was non eventful.  We landed, refueled, and I put my plane back in the hanger.  She thanked me for the experience, and left. 

I finished up, and as I grabbed my bag, there was the used diaper.  It was heavy when I picked it up. She wasn't joking, she did have to pee.  I tossed it in the bad of my truck and deposited it in the dumpster in the hanger area. 

Anyway, thought I'd share. 

Most interesting indeed, I love flying myself but I never got a license so I just enjoy my sim flying on my xplane 

I’m definitely an airplane nerd 

• Like 1

Interesting story.  When she asked you what to do with the diaper after she peed, I'd probably have said to keep it on just in case she had to go again. 

Kind of interesting that she'd say that she didn't know diapers that thick existed? Wonder if she had some experience with store brand diapers. 

Maybe she'll go home and experiment. 

• Like 2

People just don't realize that when in a small plane, you just can't pull over to the nearest McDonalds or rest area.  When I was getting my license I had my long cross country to do, and I was in a Cessna 152.  My first leg was 122 miles and I made it in an hour and 20 minutes, exactly as I had planned in my preflight.  I made the mistake of having a Mountain Dew, 20 ounce no less!  Of all the soda I could have chosen, I chose the one that makes you pee the most.  I took off and was 10 minutes into my flight and I had to pee really bad!  I was tearing that cockpit apart looking for anything I could pee in but there was nothing  It was a shorter 50 mile flight and I made it without wetting myself, but not by much!  It was, "Fill her up with 100LL and point me to the nearest bathroom!"  I learned my lesson after that! 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, willnotwill said:

I usually wear mine, but I carry an extra for my wife if she decides she needs to use one.

My wife will not wear a diaper, but she will pull one up under her and use one when we fly or are together in a deer blind.  Peeing that is.  She’ll allow her stomach to burst before she EVER poops one, lol.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, PoopyDiaperDude said:

My wife will not wear a diaper, but she will pull one up under her and use one when we fly or are together in a deer blind.  Peeing that is.  She’ll allow her stomach to burst before she EVER poops one, lol.

Exactly, like mine.