LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having a stinky in a diaper and having partner clean you up

Being in diapers 24/7, it sometimes happens that I have a stinky in a diaper.  Most of the tie I'm cleaned up right after he accident but sometimes it takes a few minutes until my wife is available.

I apologize to her and she then places me on the changing tabe and cleans me up as quickly as possible.

do others have a stinky in the diaper and have others clean you up

• Like 2
On 6/24/2022 at 6:03 AM, herb330 said:

Being in diapers 24/7, it sometimes happens that I have a stinky in a diaper.  Most of the tie I'm cleaned up right after he accident but sometimes it takes a few minutes until my wife is available.

I apologize to her and she then places me on the changing tabe and cleans me up as quickly as possible.

do others have a stinky in the diaper and have others clean you up

Nope, I don't, but I'm glad you DO buddy. Something like that is a privilege and shouldn't be taken lightly. I'm glad you have such a supporting wife to help you with your dirty Diapers!???????♥️????♥️???

I absolutely 100% do not mess my diapers, simply the thought makes me nauseous and I couldn't imagine asking my Daddy to change me if it did happen. I know He would but I'd NEVER ask that of Him. Each to their own but for me it's an incredible HECK NO!!

Messing is a hard line in our relationship and I don't ever cross it, even if I have fantasized about crossing it many, many times. Wet diaper changes are still very nice, very relaxing, and very calming and I take great pleasure in those without the stink :) 

OMG i wear 24/7. i have had the wife wake me up in the middle of the night telling me i smell and go change your self. Even after all the back surgery's and hip/SI joint surgery. She would help with wet diapers a few weeks out of surgery then i was on my own.   

• 2 weeks later...