LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

8:00 Already

The day sure got away from me. Was a bit heat-sick this morning and watched the last USFL football game of the regular season, then a cute movie on Paramount+ (Jerry & Marge Go Large) Didn't realize it had gotten so late and I spent the whole day hiding in my a/c'd cave!

• Like 1

Todays weather was pretty good.  I knew rain wasn't in the forecast, so I went and washed the vehicles... but it got really cloudy as if it were about to!  But that cleared up quickly enough.  Temps were in the 70s all day, supposed to be the same tomorrow.  And I ended up wasting 1/2 of the afternoon napping on the couch.

50 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Todays weather was pretty good.  I knew rain wasn't in the forecast, so I went and washed the vehicles... but it got really cloudy as if it were about to!  But that cleared up quickly enough.  Temps were in the 70s all day, supposed to be the same tomorrow.  And I ended up wasting 1/2 of the afternoon napping on the couch.

Sounds like a good afternoon. Hope you were protected on the couch just in case. I know I would be. I cut the grass on Saturday, but it wasn't too terribly hot thank goodness.

5 hours ago, kasarberang said:

How hot was it for you today Mikey? It was a colder day (for summer standards) for us today, didn't get much hotter than 80F here.

91, not as hot as it has been, but it affected me more for some reason.

4 hours ago, DailyDi said:

91, not as hot as it has been, but it affected me more for some reason.

Possibly the humidity, sometimes 90 can feel like 100 and 100 can feel like 90. Weather is weird, I wish it would just make up it's mind. If it's 90F I want it to feel like 90F (or colder ideally, lol) don't flip flop it around on me like that! I say we protest weather (specifically the hot kind)!

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Possibly the humidity, sometimes 90 can feel like 100 and 100 can feel like 90. Weather is weird, I wish it would just make up it's mind. If it's 90F I want it to feel like 90F (or colder ideally, lol) don't flip flop it around on me like that! I say we protest weather (specifically the hot kind)!

I like that idea buddy!?☺️?? We should go on strike!????♥️?☺️???

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I like that idea buddy!?☺️?? We should go on strike!????♥️?☺️???

Yes! We need to send a message that we can't be pushed around anymore! This oppression caused by the weather has got to end!

• Haha 1

On the other hand, we in the Pacific northwest have had just about the rainiest, coldest spring ever. The continuing forecast is for more June gloom, and I feel like our long solstice evenings are being lost. 

6 minutes ago, vvp39 said:

On the other hand, we in the Pacific northwest have had just about the rainiest, coldest spring ever. The continuing forecast is for more June gloom, and I feel like our long solstice evenings are being lost. 

It's been the same for us in Alberta. It's almost summer and we haven't really had a spring. My hot pepper plants are behind to the point where I might not get a crop.