LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is not going to be a sunny side up summer of my life.

if this heat keeps going the way it's going, I will not be having a sunny side up summer of my life. It's supposed to be over 100F today, and we only have an in-wall AC....in the living room, we literally have to have a line of fans blowing the cold air into our bedroom. That's not to mention that the AC is an actual killer on our power bill.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
14 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Sleepover in the living room!

9 minutes ago, square_duck said:

Tent fort in the living room!!

Both good ideas, unfortunately there's not enough room for a tent fort and the couch is a love seat, too small for the both of us to lay on.

• Like 1

I’ll be happy if this summer isn’t like last summer. I had a grand total of a week off during the entire summer, due to finding someone to work audit two days a week was tough to do. 

1 hour ago, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

3 to 4 kW worth of solar panels on roof, controller, inverter, and you can run the AC (and much more) all day long for free.

It's an apartment complex, they wouldn't allow me to do this, even if I could afford it.

On 6/18/2022 at 6:05 PM, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

3 to 4 kW worth of solar panels on roof, controller, inverter, and you can run the AC (and much more) all day long for free.

Solar panels are a great idea,  just read the fine print.   I was all set to get solar panels and a new roof then read that they only warranty their installation for 5 years ?.   If it leaks after that, you're up shit creek without a paddle.   And I like my paddles,  LOL.

I really need to research other solar companies,  but I've been lazy. 

Hope that you find some relief from the heat @kasarberang