LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping position?

For me standing is the best position to push a poop into my diaper. I also poop my diaper while walking sometimes. When I do that there is not much pushing necessary. The poop just kind of works it's way out on it's own.

• Like 3
On 6/13/2022 at 11:34 AM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

Squatting right in the middle of the living room and filling up my Pampers like a naughty toddler lol but I do love lying on my back and pushing it out, usually nursing on a bottle 

Hi Tommy! LOVE you buddy! Miss you!??????? I LOVE my big brother lover!!!!?????????♥️?????♥️??

• Like 1

My messy diaper position is similar, if not the same as Olympus: just standing, relaxing, walking and letting my diaper becomes messy. Sometimes I can mess my diaper so naturally that the only possible detection is a brief glassy gaze as I enjoy my diaper filling up.

Update: I messed my wet morning Crnklz diaper an hour ago getting coffee in the kitchen, pouring coffee while pooping my diaper without any changes (no pun intended) in my posture. Now sitting here "Stinky, Squishy, and Proud."

• Like 2
7 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I'm not sure how odd this is, but the easiest position I find to poop in is lying on my back. Easier than standing, sitting, or any other position.

So what position do you find it easiest to ? in?

I'm with you. I find it easiest on my back with my knees bent (think sit up position). Next is sitting cross-legged and leaning back on a couch. 

• Like 1

My favorite position to go poopie in would be standing up, or sitting down wearing just a diaper and nothing else, playing with some blocks and a Spider-Man rattle, sucking on an paci!!!!! Just filling my diapee to my heart's content as I enjoy pushing the poopie all out of my bum bum. And then the OTHER FAVORITE part comes, the diaper change!?????? I would also like to run around the house avoiding the potty as I hide behind the couch to go poopie.?????♥️?????????? But alas, all I CAN DO is go poopie one way, and that's on my stomach.?????????

• Like 1
15 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

My favorite position to go poopie in would be standing up, or sitting down wearing just a diaper and nothing else, playing with some blocks and a Spider-Man rattle, sucking on an paci!!!!! Just filling my diapee to my heart's content as I enjoy pushing the poopie all out of my bum bum. And then the OTHER FAVORITE part comes, the diaper change!?????? I would also like to run around the house avoiding the potty as I hide behind the couch to go poopie.?????♥️?????????? But alas, all I CAN DO is go poopie one way, and that's on my stomach.?????????

That's like me as well. I can poop standing up, sitting down, squatting and even on all fours all while in my diaper and being completely normal and oblivious around me. Just being happy that I filled my diaper and pushing poopies all out and around my diaper like the adult baby I am. The other favorite part is having to waddle and crawl my baby butt to the shower and to the diaper changing table. Then get changed into a much thicker diaper because I pooped in my diaper and knowing that I'm never gona be potty trained ever again and always gona be kept in thick padded diapers.

• Like 2

If I'm sitting on chair, I'm will get up a little bit and push.

If i'm standing up, I'm gonna squat a little bit.

And if I'm on the floor I'm going to get on all fours and push hard before seat back on the floor and squish my diaper

• Like 4

Definitely standing up or slightly squatting! Don’t want too much resistance from the diaper as a go, so it’s better to be in a position where there is nothing that will cause the mess to spread everywhere. It might feel good, but it sure sucks to clean up!

• Like 1

My favorite messes are natural, i.e., no pushing or demonstrable changes in posture. That tis what I did about 10 minutes ago. I got up in a wet diaper as usual, my choice for the night was a Better Dry diaper with a BigTots cotton/lycra diaper pant.  Same as my post on Wednesday, as I was walking down the stairs from our second floor bedroom to the kitchen, I just relaxed and messed my diaper, plugged in the coffee, and now I am sitting here with a delightful firm lump that is getting squishy and flattened as I sit here. It's time to get up from my chair and get a nice hot cup of coffee to go with a nice warm, wet and poopy diaper. A great way to start the day. I do not mind the clean up at all, and can get nice and fresh in about five minutes. For work today I have an Abena M4 already out and I will use the same BigTots diaper pant over the Abena diaper. PS: I just got my coffee and walking with the loaded diaper tickling my bottom was exquisite!

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

the easiest is for sure just squatting down, but i prefer literally any other position to that. my favorite is standing straight up, as i find that the hardest to do, i love the struggle. i also like to sit, bum slightly hangong off the couch. i haven’t tried messing while laying down yet but it does sound really tempting 😛

My morning messing position was simply standing in the kitchen getting coffee, checking emails on my phone, relaxing and just pooping my already wet Cushies cloth back diaper. This was so natural and now sooo warm and squishy. I'll change in an hour and have chosen an Abena M4 for work

• 4 weeks later...

If it is really urgent, I prefer sitting (with very slighly lifting my butt). That it spreads is part of the game and unavoidable - no change for me in cleaning as I take a shower afterwards.

If I need to push a bit more, I prefer standing.

For me it’s almost always getting on all fours and dropping my bottom a bit so that I void into the intended section of the diaper. There is nothing worse then pooping while on your back and having some leak up your back & out the top. 

I prefer all fours as well because I always squish once I’m done. The squish keeps things from moving around as much in the diaper and feels soooo good. For those of us who can’t / don’t change right away after a mess then “the squish” is vital. 

I have accidents outside of the house both while I’m standing and sitting. 99/100 bowel movements for me are in a diaper. At this point I really only notice the difference between intended movements and accidents. At 30 I’m having about 1 accident a day which is about where I want to keep things. I like being reminded that I’m diaper dependent because I have accidents but it’s nice to be able to plan and get changed quickly whenever possible to cut down on rash. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I am up this morning sick; my wife passed the crud on to me. Although sick, my wet and now messy Tykables Animooz diaper is giving my soft, warm, squishy comfort. There was no change in my posture when I messed my diaper in the kitchen while getting coffee. I just relaxed and went poopy in my diapee. I usually exercise in the morning, but I am not going to exercise in my poopy diaper, and I am not going to go into a consulting position today. I will just relax, change my poopy diaper pretty soon, put on another diaper and drink fluids and wet throughout the day, No more messy diapers after my wife gets out of bed out of courtesy to her sensitive nose.

15 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

Just curious @Moochie when you do your exercises what's your program? Weights? Calisthenics? Jogging? Walking? All of the above?

All of the above and by the way nothing like jogging with a poopy load in my diaper.

• Like 1