LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 19 - UPDATED 10/12)

Hey everyone, I am sorry for the lack of updates here. I have primarily been posting new chapters on my Patreon (the story is up to chapter 16 there with 17 due to be released shortly).

Please let me know if you’re still enjoying the story and want me to keep posting. If there is still interest then I’ll try and share the next chapter later.

• Like 1

As a writer, I invest a great deal of time and energy into my work, so your feedback and support on Patreon are invaluable to me, as they provide me with the motivation to keep writing. You can find my Patreon page at: www.patreon.com/BacktoBabyhood. Thank you :)

p.s. Chapters 15 and 16 are live on my Patreon with Chapter 17 going live shortly.

Chapter 14

Mikey sprang to his feet as his name was called, his obedience now a stark contrast to his previous defiance. Though he wanted to escape, he knew he was already in trouble and didn't want to worsen the situation.

Alison stood at the door, her arms crossed and a stern expression on her face. Next to her stood the delivery driver, holding a large box of nappies. 

Clare, positioned behind them, glanced down at Mikey's crotch, trying to determine if he was wearing a nappy.

"Thank you for returning," Alison said to the delivery driver. "I apologize for the mix-up." She wrapped her arm around Mikey's shoulders. "Mikey is a bit self-conscious about still needing nappies at his age."

As they continued chatting, Mikey stood there, feeling humiliated. 

His cheeks burned with embarrassment as they discussed him as if he were invisible. He wished he could vanish into thin air.

"Mikey, say hello to the delivery driver... again," Alison instructed, her tone condescending.

"Hello," Mikey nervously replied, his voice cracking.

"Hey Mikey," the delivery man cheerfully responded.

Alison, speaking to Mikey in a condescending manner as if he were a child, asked, "And what do you have to say for wasting the gentleman's time?"

Despite her composed exterior, Alison seethed with anger at his defiance. 

She  had to seize this opportunity to teach him a lesson, to show that actions have consequences, if she wanted to prevent Mikey from regressing further.

Mikey mumbled, "I'm sorry for wasting your time, Sir."

Alison leaned in closer and said, "I couldn't hear you. Speak up." She was aware that she was embarrassing him, but she disregarded his discomfort.

Clearing his throat, Mikey repeated, "I'm sorry for wasting your time, sir," speaking louder this time as instructed.

"No problem, kiddo. So it seems like these nappies are yours," the delivery man remarked, a slight smirk playing on his lips.

Mikey felt sick to his stomach. He couldn't believe what was happening to him.

To compound matters, Clare's grandchildren had gathered around her, with Katie and Lucy now observing intently from behind Mikey's back, reveling in the spectacle.

Clare lingered, her grandchildren at her side, eavesdropping on the conversation despite it not being their concern.

"Grandma, why does the big boy need nappies?" one of Clare's grandchildren, likely 2 or 3 years old, innocently asked.

"I don't know, dear. Now go inside," Clare shooed her grandchildren away.

Upon overhearing the question, Alison turned to Mikey, her expression stern.

"Mikey, we don't want to waste any more of the nice man's time. Do you want to say thank you for delivering your nappies and explain why you need them?"

Feeling utterly humiliated, Mikey looked down at the ground, his face burning, and quietly said, "Thank you for the delivery, sir."

"And why do you need them?" Alison probed.

"I've... I've... I've been having trouble staying dry," Mikey replied.

The delivery man struggled to maintain a straight face, but a chuckle escaped him as Clare tutted disapprovingly, shaking her head.

"Well, Mikey, nice to meet you, kid. You're a lot bigger than most of my customers, but I'm happy to be delivering your new nappies," he said.

As the delivery man began handing over the items to Mikey, who took them in his arms, he couldn't resist making another snide remark.

"My three-year-old has been a nightmare to potty train at night, but I hope he'll be dry long before you, or it's going to be expensive," he said, gesturing toward Mikey.

Mikey felt sickened. He couldn't believe he was being mocked in such a manner, especially in front of a complete stranger.

Unconcerned by the delivery driver's mockery, Alison stated, "We're trying to potty train him again," her voice firm. "But he wets the bed every night, regardless of what we do."

Mikey couldn't comprehend it. What was she talking about? Potty training?

"That's the invoice. £406, please. Let me go and get the rest," the delivery man said.

Mikey's eyes widened. There was more? £406?! How much had she ordered?

It was evident that she had no intention of allowing him to stop using nappies anytime soon, considering the significant sum she had spent on them. There was no chance she would let all those supplies go to waste.

Observing Mikey's surprise, Alison remarked, "Babies are expensive. These are just your nappies. I need to buy you many other things too! Fortunately, your dad left us enough money to get everything we need to keep you dry—or should I say, to keep your bed dry."

The delivery man laughed. "Well, it looks like you'll be changing nappies for a while, so I'm sure I'll be back soon," he said before turning to retrieve the remaining items from his van.

"Take those upstairs and then come back down here for the rest," Alison ordered as Mikey carried the first batch of items upstairs.

Upon his return downstairs, Mikey was struck by the sheer quantity of the order. She must have ordered hundreds of nappies! 

He only needed them at night, so why had she ordered so many? At this rate, he'd be using them until he was 20! 

The thought of still wearing nappies at that age made him shudder.

"Come on, and the rest," Alison gestured toward the pile of diapers on the floor. "You can daydream later."

Alison watched as Mikey carried the remaining boxes upstairs. Her decision to place such a substantial order held immense significance. 

It was a deliberate message to Mikey, emphasising the permanence of his new state. She wanted him to understand that these nappies were not a passing phase but a permanent fixture in his life, solidifying her dominance and authority.

She smiled to herself, satisfied with the progress she had made. Months of effort were finally paying off. As she contemplated the weeks ahead, Alison envisioned a gradual but complete erosion of Mikey's independence. 

Step by step, she aimed to diminish his self-reliance and establish a state of absolute dependence on her and her daughters. The nappies played a pivotal role in this strategy, symbolizing the enduring nature of his submissive state.

Boosted by the initial success of her plan, Alison's confidence soared. Mikey's quick change in demeanour, within such a short period, exceeded her expectations.

Given his history of challenging authority, she had anticipated more resistance to change. But after his initial protests, he seemed to be accepting her new rules and expectations.

However, Mikey's recent act of disobedience served as a reminder that there was still work to be done. She had always anticipated setbacks and acts of defiance along the way, but she viewed them as opportunities.

By capitalising on these rebellious moments, she could further expedite Mikey's regression and cement her control over him.

It provided her with the chance to punish his poor behaviour, just like you would with a child, and reinforce her argument that her course of action was justified.

"Mum, what are you going to do about Mikey?" Katie asked, bringing Alison back to reality.

"You'll have to wait and see, Darling, but one thing's for sure: your brother needs to realise that actions have consequences."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 14 - UPDATED 14/08)

My Patreon page offers early access to all stories along with exclusive content and stories, with more to come soon! I have over 50 original stories planned but I can only write more, with your support so please do consider subscribing if you want more content. You can find my Patreon page at www.patreon.com/backtobabyhood. Thank you for your support.

Chapter 15

Alison called Mikey down from his room, her voice carrying a firm command.

His heart raced as he descended the stairs, anticipation mingling with trepidation. He reached the bottom, where Alison was waiting for him.

Alison stood tall, her arms crossed, her expression a mixture of disappointment and stern resolve. The weight of her gaze bore down on Mikey, intensifying the sinking feeling in his stomach.

Without saying a word, Alison motioned for Mikey to follow her into the kitchen. The air between them crackled with unspoken tension as they entered.

Alison leaned against the countertop, her eyes fixed on Mikey, awaiting his confession.

Mikey took a deep breath, summoning every ounce of courage he could muster. "I... I can explain," he stammered, his voice laced with nervousness.

Alison raised an eyebrow, her tone calm but firm. "Go on, then. Explain why you lied about the delivery. And don't you even try to deny it, Mikey."

Mikey swallowed hard, his throat dry. He knew he couldn't evade the truth any longer. "I... I... I was... scared," he admitted, his voice barely above a whisper.

Alison's expression softened slightly, a glimmer of understanding crossing her features. "Scared? Scared of what, Mikey?"

Mikey hesitated, his thoughts and emotions swirling in a tumultuous dance. With a deep breath, he summoned the courage to voice his deepest fear, baring his vulnerability in the hope that it might elicit some empathy from Alison.

"I...I thought that if I could just make the delivery disappear, maybe...maybe you would change your mind about making me wear the nappies," Mikey stammered, his voice tinged with desperation. "I'm scared that..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Alison interjected, her tone cutting through his words like a sharp blade. "Mikey, have you been wetting the bed?" she inquired, her voice both direct and probing.

Mikey's shoulders slumped, and he begrudgingly admitted, "Yes, but it's only temporary. I can stop, I'm sure of it."

The corners of Alison's lips turned downward, a mixture of disappointment and concern etched across her face.

She pressed on, determined to convey an unyielding reality. "Were you wet this morning?" she asked, her voice firm yet laced with a hint of compassion.

With a defeated sigh, Mikey reluctantly responded, "Well, yes... but I can stop. I can control it."

Alison's expression softened momentarily, her eyes reflecting a glimmer of sympathy.

However, her resolve remained unshaken as she delivered the sobering truth. "Mikey, I understand you want to stop, but unfortunately, you can't simply stop it. You need nappies. If you can't control it, you need something to manage it, and that means nappies."

Mikey's heart sank, the weight of reality settling heavily upon him. He had clung to the fragile notion that his bedwetting was a temporary setback, a hurdle he could overcome.

But Alison's words shattered that illusion, leaving him with little choice but to try and accept his newfound reliance on nappies.

With a firm yet commanding tone, Alison instructed Mikey to go upstairs to his room.

He hesitated for a moment, his apprehension still lingering, but he eventually complied, trudging up the stairs with a heavy heart. Each step seemed to echo the weight of his unease.

As Mikey entered his room, he was greeted by the overwhelming sight of countless boxes filled with nappies. The Betterdry packaging displayed a large nappy on the front of the pack, only serving to remind him of the nature of their contents.

The room seemed to shrink beneath the weight of the supplies, the walls closing in as if to emphasise his regression, while amplifying his anxiety.

Alison followed closely behind, her gaze fixed on Mikey's every movement.

She directed him to start opening the boxes and unloading the nappies, her voice now laced with a hint of authority. It was a task designed not only to organise the room but also to further solidify the idea of Mikey's dependence.

"Mikey, we need to create some space in here," Alison said, her tone firm but tinged with an underlying sense of purpose. "You need to start clearing some items out so we can make room for your nappies."

Mikey's brow furrowed as he surveyed the room, unsure of what he could remove. He glanced at his belongings, contemplating which possessions he could part with. The thought of letting go of cherished items struck a chord within him, a reminder that his autonomy was slipping away.

His frustration seeped into his voice as he turned to Alison, his tone laced with resentment. "Why did you order so many? It's your fault if there is not enough space," he protested, his words dripping with a mix of anger and exasperation. "Can't we store them somewhere else? They don't need to be in my room."

Alison's response was swift, her words holding a hint of finality. "No, Mikey," she replied, her voice steady and unwavering. "They need to be in your room. They are your nappies so they need to be in here. I'll give you a few days to sort it otherwise I'll decide what stays and goes"

Mikey clenched his fists, a surge of frustration coursing through his veins. It felt as if his protests were falling on deaf ears, as if he had no say in his own life. The fact that Alison answered his questions in such a frank and rational manner only served to make him feel even worse, as it was hard to argue with the logic of her responses.

And then, in a moment that seemed incongruous with the strict demeanour she had displayed thus far, Alison turned to Mikey with a soft, compassionate gaze. Her voice softened, her words imbued with a tenderness that momentarily caught him off guard.

"Mikey, do you know why I ordered the nappies online?" she asked softly.

He shook his head, confused at where she was going with this line of question.

"I ordered the nappies online to spare you the embarrassment of having to buy them in a store," she explained, her tone gentle and understanding.

It was a statement that held a hint of truth, a carefully woven thread of manipulation designed to elicit gratitude from Mikey. And, in that moment, his anger waned, replaced by a subtle sense of guilt.

He looked at Alison, his eyes welling with a mixture of remorse and gratitude. "I'm sorry," he murmured, his voice barely above a whisper. "I didn't mean to... I appreciate the thought behind it."

Alison nodded, a small smile playing at the corners of her lips. She had managed to twist the situation once again, redirecting Mikey's emotions to align with her own intentions.

In his gratitude, he had momentarily forgot the larger implications of his newfound dependence, focusing instead on the relief that he had been spared a potential source of embarrassment of having to buy the nappies in public.

The room was filled with the rustling sound of plastic, as Mikey resumed his task of unpacking the nappies. The Betterdry boxes began to diminish, their contents slowly finding their place within the room. And with each unpacked nappy, Mikey's acceptance of his new reality grew deeper, as did his reliance on Alison.

Mikey's mind whirled with confusion as he observed the sheer quantity of nappies that now occupied his room. His eyes swept across the neatly stacked boxes, calculating that there must have been at least 60 packs, each containing 15 nappies.

A quick mental arithmetic confirmed his suspicion — approximately 900 nappies. Nine hundred days of nappies. Nearly three years' worth. He shivered as he realised that he would be nearly 21 by the time he had used all of the nappies, if he wore them every night.

She had ordered far more than he could possibly need for his bedwetting issue alone. Why had she ordered so many?

He couldn't help but voice his question, as he remained oblivious to Alison's covert plan to gradually immerse him in a life of perpetual nappies.

"Why did you order so many nappies?" Mikey asked, his voice tinged with curiosity and a hint of disbelief. "I mean, there must be hundreds here. I don't think I'll need that many, even if I wear them every night for the next twelve months."

A flicker of satisfaction danced across Alison's face, her eyes gleaming with a hidden agenda.

She had anticipated Mikey's question and relished the opportunity to solidify her intentions.

With a calculated smile, she leaned in closer to him, her voice laced with a mix of assurance and determination.

"Mikey, I understand your concerns, but this is not a temporary solution," Alison replied, her tone purposeful and resolute. "This is a permanent thing, and you need to get used to it. Ordering in bulk is more cost-effective, and trust me, you'll be surprised at how quickly you go through them."

A surge of apprehension surged through Mikey's veins. The notion that this was a long-term arrangement, that he would be reliant on nappies for an extended period, rattled his core.

He had clung to the hope that his bedwetting would diminish with time, but Alison's words shattered that glimmer of optimism.

"But... if these are just for my bedwetting...... I don't understand," Mikey protested, his voice laced with uncertainty and a tinge of desperation. "I can't imagine needing this many nappies. It feels excessive. There's no way I'll use all of these."

Alison's smile widened subtly, masking her true intentions. She knew that Mikey's resistance stemmed from a limited perspective, one that failed to grasp the full extent of her plans.

She took a step closer, lowering her voice to a soft, persuasive whisper.

"Mikey, it's much cheaper to buy them in bulk," Alison explained, her tone gently coaxing. "Trust me, you'll be surprised at how quickly you find yourself going through them and you never know how things will develop"

Reluctantly, Mikey nodded, a mixture of resignation and trepidation clouding his expression. The reality was sinking in, his mind grappling with the understanding that his days of independence were slipping away, replaced by a new era of reliance on Alison's control.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 15 - UPDATED 25/08)

I would love to read how and where his diapers were stored in his room.  900 diapers in a standard 10x10 room would have multiple dresser drawers full, and the closet be packed top to bottom with diapers and nothing else.

nice addition to the story

• Like 1

If you enjoy my writing then please consider subscribing to my Patreon. You will get access to early releases to all of my stories, access to exclusive stories and post and it will help me continue to keep writing. I really appreciate your support. Thank you :)

www.patreon.com/BacktoBabyhood

Chapter 16

Mikey couldn't help but feel a sinking sensation in the pit of his stomach as he watched Alison methodically arrange the nappies on the shelf.

The sight of them, row upon row, was a stark reminder of his new predicament. Each pack seemed to mock him, their presence a constant reminder of his vulnerability and dependence.

His heart sank even further as he realised that his nappies would be in plain sight whenever someone entered his room. How could he ever invite a friend over again? The thought of his friends seeing his room sent a wave of humiliation crashing over him.

Alison, undeterred by his inner turmoil, continued with her task, carefully organising the remaining nappies. 

Mikey's sisters, intrigued by the commotion, peeked into his room and burst into laughter at the sight of his new nappies. Their taunting voices echoed in his ears, amplifying his shame and embarrassment.

Distracted by the antics of his sisters, Katie and Lucy, Mikey's focus was drawn away. In the background, Alison seized the opportunity to unfold a nappy and discreetly place it on his bed, all the while keeping her movements shielded from his diverted attention.

Mikey's eyes widened in surprise as Alison's firm voice announced. "Mikey, we need to pick up some baby powder from the store. And you're coming with me."

“Do I have to?” Mikey asked. While he was reluctant to be seen buying baby powder, it was not a prospect that concerned him too much, as baby powder was used for a variety of purposes and therefore it was not an unusual purchase for an adult to make.

Alison responded to Mikey's question with a straightforward, no-nonsense tone. "And who do you think will be needing the baby powder?" she queried with a hint of sarcasm.

“Me.” Mikey reluctantly answered

“Well then, you better come. And one more thing…”

“What?” Mikey replied nervously, knowing that it was unlikely to be a good thing.

“As punishment for your behaviour earlier, I have decided that you’ll be wearing a nappy to the store. That will teach you to lie like a toddler.”

A shiver ran down Mikey's spine as the weight of her words settled upon him. The thought of venturing outside in a nappy, exposed and vulnerable, sent waves of embarrassment coursing through his veins.

Desperation coloured his voice as he pleaded with his mother, hoping for a glimmer of mercy. "Please, don't make me go out in a nappy.."

Alison's expression remained stoic, her resolve unyielding.

With an unwavering tone, she responded, "Mikey, this is not up for debate. You need to learn that your actions have consequences, and wearing a nappy in public is a part of your punishment for lying like a toddler. If you behave during the trip, that will be the end of your punishment."

Mikey's heart sank as he realised the futility of his protests. The walls of his world closed in, leaving him with a sense of powerlessness and resignation.

Fear mingled with defiance in his eyes as he implored, "Please, I can't go out like this. Anything but this…"

Alison's gaze bore into his, her tone resolute. "Mikey, you have no choice in the matter. This is the consequence of your actions, and you will face it like a big boy." Her words mocked him while the finality in her voice extinguished any flicker of hope that remained that he could win her round. 

The old Michael would have told her to **** off and that there was no chance in hell that he would do it but the new Mikey was different. He had no fight left. He had been ground down and knew he wouldn’t win. It was easier to just accept his fate now.

As Mikey searched for words to express his distress, his sisters watched the unfolding drama from a distance, their curiosity piqued by the intense exchange between their brother and mother. 

They exchanged glances, their eyes widening with a mixture of amusement and anticipation, eager to witness the spectacle that awaited.

Desperation etched across his face, Mikey turned his attention back to Alison and begged one final time. "Can't you reconsider? Please, I'll do anything else. Just don't make me wear a nappy to the store. Not in public. Pleassssssseeeeeeee"

Alison's expression softened, her voice laced with a false compassion. "Mikey, the decision has been made. You need to learn the consequences of your actions. This outing is an opportunity for you to understand the impact of your choices."

Alison's final words hung in the air, echoing with a cruel certainty. "There is no point arguing. You have no choice, Mikey. This is happening."

Of course this outing was not just about punishment. It was a calculated step of her hidden ploy to gradually introduce him to the idea of daytime nappies full-time, a reality that loomed ever closer with each passing day.

A sense of resignation settled over Mikey as he realised the futility of his pleas. Defeat washed over him, his shoulders slumping in acceptance of his impending fate and his rapidly distant dreams of a normal teenage life.

He reluctantly complied with his step-mother's demand and followed Alison to his bed. His eyes widened as he saw the nappy laid out ready for him.

Alison's hands moved with practised ease as she expertly pinned the nappy around Mikey's waist, the sound of the tapes securing it sending an unsettling shiver down his spine. It had become an all-too-familiar routine, a ritual that stripped him of his independence and reduced him to a vulnerable state. The padlock securing his plastic pants only confirmed the control his step-mom now held over him.

With the nappy snugly in place, Alison's attention turned to selecting Mikey's outfit for the outing. 

A sinister smile played upon her lips as she rummaged through his wardrobe, her eyes gleaming with a twisted satisfaction.

“What are you doing?” Mikey asked, still lying on the bed in just a nappy.

“I’m finding you some clothes. And don’t even think about arguing with me about what I choose. I decide. If you lie like a toddler then you lose the right to act like a big boy.” she said with a sense of determination that left no room for doubt.

She deliberately chose a pair of shorts, taking advantage of the sweltering heat, knowing that the abbreviated garment would leave little room for concealment. And to further his helplessness, she opted for a tight t-shirt that rode up with the slightest movement, exposing the nappy that now encased him.

As Mikey reluctantly pulled on the shorts, he couldn't help but notice how they clung to his body, accentuating the bulge between his legs. He tugged at the fabric, attempting in vain to conceal the unmistakable outline of the nappy beneath.

His efforts were futile, for no matter how hard he tried, the evidence of his infantile attire would be impossible to miss.

Alison's voice pierced through the air, her tone laced with a calculated cruelty. "There we go, Mikey. Now everyone will see what a big boy you truly are."

Mikey's face flushed with embarrassment, his cheeks burning hot with humiliation. He had been a teenager on the cusp of independence, but now he resembled nothing more than an overgrown toddler, paraded before the world in this babyish outfit.

As he made his way towards the door, the weight of his nappy and the shame it carried seemed to bear down upon him, making each step a struggle.

His sisters, Katie and Lucy, stood nearby, their eyes widening with a mixture of amusement and curiosity. Their laughter echoed in the room as they caught sight of Mikey's transformed appearance.

"Look at Mikey!" Katie exclaimed between giggles. "He's dressed like a big baby!"

"Are you really going out in public like that?" one of his sisters jeered, unable to contain her amusement.

Alison's response was swift and uncompromising. "Yes, he is," she stated, her voice laced with determination. "He needs to learn the consequences of his actions."

Lucy joined in, unable to contain her mirth. "Yeah, a big baby going to the store!"

"Can we come too?" they chimed in unison, eager to witness Mikey's embarrassment firsthand.

Alison nodded, allowing a mischievous grin to play on her lips. "Of course, my darlings. It's going to be quite the family outing."

Mikey's head hung low, his shoulders slumped under the weight of their mockery. He felt the gaze of his sisters and the weight of his mother's expectations, their eyes like judgmental spotlights highlighting his vulnerability.

With a heavy sigh, Mikey took a deep breath, summoning whatever fragments of courage remained within him. He pushed open the door, stepping out into the world that awaited him, looking like an overgrown toddler caught in a merciless game of humiliation and control.

Alison surveyed her handiwork, a hint of satisfaction playing at the corners of her lips. She had orchestrated this elaborate charade, carefully crafting each step to further her hidden agenda. 

It was only the beginning, the first step in her plan to reintroduce Mikey to daytime nappies. 

Emerging from the house, her eyes tracked her stepson's toddler-like shuffle towards the car. She wore a satisfied smile, her mind humming with anticipation and brimming with the thought that this was merely the beginning of what was to come…

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 16 - UPDATED 02/09)

Allison definitely has it in for Mikey.  I don’t know why she is dragging the hole, going back to diapers full time, out. Clearly she has broken Mikey and he no longer has any means of resisting.  I do feel bad for him. Being humiliated in public like that can’t be pleasant. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CDfm has a point.

My point is that Mikey had a very bad attitude from the begging.

Did he miss his mother and was acting out loud to show his hurt.

Was he confused about he was the only boy in an all girls house.

All this time I have not heard one word of love one word that they

cared for him.

• Like 1
On 9/3/2023 at 9:06 AM, Eagle0769 said:

CDfm has a point.

My point is that Mikey had a very bad attitude from the begging.

Did he miss his mother and was acting out loud to show his hurt.

Was he confused about he was the only boy in an all girls house.

All this time I have not heard one word of love one word that they

cared for him.

Good example of why it's a love/hate (at least for me) with these stories.  I love the embarrassment factor of it, to a point, but then end up sympathizing with the diapered character and hate what's happening to them.  Ugh!

Great story, nonetheless.

• Like 1
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 19 - UPDATED 10/12)