LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 19 - UPDATED 10/12)

If you would like to get access to exclusive content (including original stories) then please consider subscribing at www.patreon.com/backtobabyhood.  All chapters of this story will be released early there and you will also receive access to over 125 pieces of content so far. Subscribers will also be able to vote on which stories I continue. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who is able to sponsor me. Thank you :)

Preview
Mike has always treated his Step-Mum and Step-Sisters with contempt and considered males to be superior to females. After a series of unfortunate events, he will find out that he might have underestimated their determination to take back control. 

Chapter One

Hi, I’m Rosie and I am 16. This story is about my 17 year old step-brother who has since become the step-baby in our family.  He now acts just like any other two year old - it sounds crazy huh? Well it is a bit but hopefully you’ll agree that he kind of deserved it - we are only treating him  like the toddler he is.

So where to start? Well, I should begin by saying that Mike was always bullying, teasing, hitting and humiliating me and my two younger sisters. We were all younger than him (Katie 13 and Sally 11) and he made sure to use that to his advantage.

It was always clear where he got it from - his Dad was also a bully to our Mother and there were many occasions over the years when the two of them would gang up against us girls.

One such example was when my poor sister, Katie, started having trouble with bedwetting at night. Both found it hilarious and within a few days, Mike’s Dad had concluded that she would need to go back to wearing nappies again until she stopped wetting the bed. This was not a view shared by our Mother but the decisions were made by the men of the house in those days and she had little influence over what happened.

We all felt desperately sorry for Katie, but not Mike. He pulled her outside in front of all his friends to be teased. But in life, what you do sometimes comes back to bite you.

Mike's father sadly passed away earlier in the year but he continued to live with us because his Mother had abandoned him and his Dad when he was younger and he had no other immediate family.

In the aftermath of his father dying, he was understandably very upset and soon began to wet the bed at night. In spite of how he had treated our sister, all of us including my mother were very understanding and tried to help. We did not seek to humiliate him - we just tried to be there to support him through a difficult stage in his life.

But it didn’t help, the bedwetting continued and Mike’s behaviour and rudeness to all of us worsened. After being checked by the doctor, they found no medical problem, so while he was out of the house one afternoon, my Mother called us girls together to discuss how to handle the situation moving forward.

“Girls, thank you for your support with Mike. I know that he’s not been easy at times and you have been extremely kind and understanding. But, I have been thinking….I can’t go on washing his bedding each night so I am going to propose that he goes back to nappies for the time being. Just at night to begin with but let’s see what happens....”

“Really Mother? Mike will go mad! There’s no way that he will wear nappies.”, my sister Katie replied.

“Well I have thought long and hard about this. If Mike’s going to continue to be so horrible to us all then he will have to find somewhere else to live, or he’ll have to live by our rules.”

I was impressed with Mum’s sudden assertiveness on the issue but I remained sceptical. There was no way that Mike would just lie down and agree to wearing a nappy without one heck of a fight.

“So you really think he’ll wear one? What if he kicks off a fuss and refuses?” I asked curiously.

“Well I am glad that you asked that question Darling because I will need all of your help. With Mike, you have to fight fire with fire so I’ve taken a few pictures of his wet bed the last two days and I will inform him that if he doesn’t oblige with the request that I will be sure to let his friends know about his night-time troubles and show them pictures of the evidence. I am sure that will help focus his mind on the situation”

“I can’t believe it Mother, I didn’t know you had it in you…”, I remarked.

“Now, that might not work. I have bought him the nappies - if he tries to make a fuss then I would like you with me so that between us, we can restrain him and get him changed. I am sure he will put up a fuss the first time but if he realises we’re serious then he’ll soon back down. He’s just most men - there's a lot of hot air but once you break the resistance, they will be putty in your hand.”

“I feel bad for saying this but it’s quite exciting.”, Katie smiled as she nervously exclaimed her view on the matter.

“Well, we have tried the nice approach and he’s behaved appallingly to all of us. I am sick and tired of it. It’s time he learnt his place in the house - if he wants to act like a toddler then we’ll treat him like one. I am not having him disrespecting you girls or me any longer”

“Can we see the nappies?”, Sally asked with a smirk on her face.

Mother went off upstairs and came back down with a bag. She had decided on cloth nappies so had a number of terry towelling squares, some pins and a very babyish pair of plastic pants which had some form of padlock on them.

“Awww they’re so cute, he’s going to look adorable. I can’t wait. Why is there a lock on the plastic pants?”, Katie said.

“I don’t want him removing them on the first night so this padlock will help prevent that risk. Once they’re on, they’re on and he can’t remove them until one of us does it. It's important that he realises that we're in control and that we will set the rules otherwise he'll just continue to treat us like doormats”

“Wait, so all of us are going to be changing him?”, I asked quizzingly.

“Oh yes, I want him to know that all of you are able to change his nappy. That way, he might start showing all of us a bit more respect. I am sure he might be a little more respectful to his sisters after he has to ask them for a nappy change.”

“Oh wow, this is going to be incredible. I don’t know if I am more scared or excited.”

“It might not be easy because I am sure he will put up a fuss. We might need to be patient but I am prepared to wait as long as it takes.  I really would much rather give him time to come to terms with the situation so that he willingly accepts that he'll be wearing nappies at night from now on. Whatever happens, he will be changed into his nappy at 8pm every evening, starting tonight. It is important that he has a good routine with this.

My sisters and I were all in shock at what was going to happen. Mother never used to be this assertive but it seemed that time's were changing. It was time for a bit of girl power! 

Mother smiled at us all and told us how proud she was.

"Now go and enjoy the rest of your afternoons and let’s regroup later. I will call him to his bedroom and I would like you girls to follow and prevent him from running away while I explain how things are going to work in this house from now on. There is a lock on his door so Rosie will be in charge of locking it and holding on to the key until we’re finished.”

All of us were pumped up for what was to come. I tried to carry on with my day as normal but in all honesty, I couldn't concentrate on anything else because I was too excited at the prospect of what was going to happen - I was just counting down the minutes.

We had always wanted a baby brother and now after several years of teasing and bullying, it was time for us to get our own back on Mike. 

• Like 8

Poor Mike being abandoned by his mom must have been hard on him and his dad must have taught him to cope with it in a terrible way. Hopefully he can be forgiven and be loved by his stepmom. He should be shown how a real mother is and how she treats her family

• Like 1

If you would like to get access to exclusive content (including original stories) then please consider subscribing to my Patreon (BacktoBabyhood). All chapters of the French Exchange and Step-Brother to Step-Baby will be released early there and you will also receive access to over 125 pieces of content so far. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who is able to sponsor me.

Note: The next chapter is available now on Patreon with Chapter 4 also set to be available to read shortly. 

Chapter Two
Mike returns home and is furious when his gaming session is disturbed by the four women. His initial dismissal of their plan soon turns to fear when he realises they are deadly serious.

Mike arrived home about 7pm, oblivious to what was about to come. He stormed through the door and without a hello, he demanded to know when food would be served.

“I’m hungry. When are you going to make us dinner?”

“Not yet Mikey, I am busy at the moment and I have something to do at 8pm. It will be after that - probably about 8.30pm if that’s ok with you?”

“I’m hungry now, and I’ve told you before - don’t call me Mikey - it’s Mike!”

He was clearly not in a good mood, but then again, he never was. He stormed upstairs to his room and turned on his television while we all looked at each other - it was not going to be an easy evening but it would be worth the short-term pain so we were all determined to execute the plan that Mother had proposed.

As the clock turned towards 8pm, we all nervously waited and visualised the inevitable storm that was coming. When the time came, Mother looked over at us with a determined look in her eye.

“Are you ready? This might not be easy but we have one chance - we can’t back down. If we do then he’s going to continue to treat us with no respect and make our lives hell.”

We all nodded our heads and waited for the instruction to go. He was already in his room so there was no need to call him up. As she entered his room, we followed closely behind. I took the furthest position back close to the door and discreetly turned the key in the lock before pulling it out and putting it into my pocket.

Mike had his headset on and was talking to some friends as they gamed together. He turned and looked at us with an evil look in his eye.

“One sec guys, I need to take a break.”, Mike paused his game and put down the headset before he began screaming at us.

“What do you think you’re all doing? Get out! I’m playing Call of Duty with my friends.”

Mother calmly smiled back and replied “No, I am afraid we can’t do that Mikey.”

“What the **** are you on about? And how many times do I have to tell you - I am not Mikey!”, he replied. It was clear he was slightly confused by what was going on.

Mother walked over to his bed and pulled out the white carry bag which she had hidden under there before he returned home. She walked back to where she had been standing and began to explain what was going to happen next….

“We have had a discussion and we have made a decision. When Katie had issues at night, you and your Dad thought it was a good idea for her to wear a nappy to protect the bed. We have tried to help you with your accidents but the Doctor cannot find a medical issue and you continue to be rude and disrespectful to all of us and we are no longer prepared to put up with it. Now today onwards, it stops and from tonight onwards….!

Mike tried to interject but Mother raised her voice and continued to speak until he stopped speaking and she could continue explaining the situation to him.

“AND FROM TONIGHT ONWARDS…. You will be wearing nappies at bed. This is not up for debate - at 8pm every evening, you will be changed into your night nappy by either myself or one of your sisters. If you can prove that you don’t need them and keep yourself dry for at least a week then we can review the situation. Are we clear?”

Mike seemed to be taken back by what he had just been told. He checked his headset was muted before he replied - he clearly didn’t want his friends hearing this conversation.

“Hahaha you ******* bitch, there is no way that I’m wearing nappies. You’re absolutely deluded. Good luck trying to get me to wear them. Now get out of my room.”

“We’re not going anywhere until this is sorted. It’s my house - you have two choices - you either wear a nappy as I have told you and follow my rules or you leave my house immediately and find somewhere else to live. It’s your choice”

Mike looked surprised at how Mother was speaking and how assertive she was being. None of us were used to this. As the deadlock continued, he started to get angry and defensive - he stood up and tried to walk to the bedroom door. He pushed me out of the way but found it was locked. He kicked the door aggressively but it was an oak door and there was no prospect that he would be able to break out.

“Why the **** have you locked the door? I’m warning you - I am really starting to lose my patience now.”

In the time that Mike had walked to the door, Mother had moved over towards his gaming station and picked up the headset. They locked eyes with each other before my Mother calmly explained her plan, if he did not comply.

“Well Mikey, if you don’t want your friends to hear all about your bedwetting habits, and see the pictures that I have taken, then I would suggest that you accept what is going to happen.”

She put the headset on her head and sarcastically remarked: “Is this the unmute button?”

He looked furiously in her direction and lurched towards Mother and the headset. My sisters and I moved to stand in front of Mother to protect her which only served to annoy Mike even more.

“I’m warning all of you - I won’t be responsible for my actions if you continue this. NOW GET OUT OF MY ******* ROOM”

It seemed that he was almost on the verge of tears as he was beginning to comprehend what was happening and realise that we were resolute in executing the plan that we had explained to him.

Mother continued to calmly sit in the chair with her button on the headset. She smiled at me and confidently asked “Can you get your brother’s bits out of the bag and lay them out on the bed? Once he’s calmed down, I can then get him changed for tonight.”

“I’VE TOLD YOU…. GET OUT OF MY ******* ROOM. I’M NOT WEARING ******* NAPPIES. I AM 17 YEARS OLD YOU CRAZY BITCH”

“Sorry Mike, you will be. It’s either that or I tell all of your friends about your little secret. What do you think they would say?”

Mike tensed his body up and aggressively responded to Mother:

“IF YOU ******* DARE THEN YOU’LL BE SORRY”

Again, she remained remarkably calm and decided to change her approach.

“Mike, this is happening whether you like it or not. We can do this the easy or the hard way. It’s not a big deal - you have had a tough time of things lately but we are not going to put up with the way that you treat us girls and I am not prepared to keep washing your bed, or having your room smell like a nursery. It’s making the whole house smell.”

Mike blushed at the allegation that his room was making the whole house smell. He looked unsure how to respond to the latest development and the change of tone.

His mind was clearly in overdrive as he tried to work out what to do - it did however seem that he was beginning to accept his fate and his resistance was wavering.

• Like 4

Great start I would love to be Mikie I mean poor guy. 

When he fails to cooperate I'm sure he will be over someone's lap getting a well deserved spanking (pay back is a bitch).

Maybe his step mother will like taken care of the baby of the family son/brother and take it a few steps further and her maternal instincts will start to kick in.

I'm sure those pictures will get him to comply with everything and anything a Mommy did for her babies. 

A Mommy would do what ever she did with her daughter's when they were babies. Changing his diapers, giving him baths and feeding him with the help of the girls. Having the girls play with him while mommy was busy. 

Maybe even just her nurse him to give her back that motherly feeling again. 

Hope we will not have to wait to long to see what happens next. :-)

5 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Great start I would love to be Mikie I mean poor guy. 

When he fails to cooperate I'm sure he will be over someone's lap getting a well deserved spanking (pay back is a bitch).

Maybe his step mother will like taken care of the baby of the family son/brother and take it a few steps further and her maternal instincts will start to kick in.

I'm sure those pictures will get him to comply with everything and anything a Mommy did for her babies. 

A Mommy would do what ever she did with her daughter's when they were babies. Changing his diapers, giving him baths and feeding him with the help of the girls. Having the girls play with him while mommy was busy. 

Maybe even just her nurse him to give her back that motherly feeling again. 

Hope we will not have to wait to long to see what happens next. ?

Thank you for your comments, I am glad that you are enjoying the story. There's plenty more to come!

Some interesting ideas there, you might be right...

I will be continuing to release more of the story on here over the coming weeks and months but I give all of my subscribers on Patreon and Tumblr priority access so they're always released to them first:)

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 4 - 26/06)
3 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

I am confused, this latest chapter is titled chapter 4 but there are only 3 parts here so far

You're right, I'm very sorry but it looks like I have stupidly missed Chapter 3 - not sure how I did that. I'm going to delete Chapter Four above and then repost Chapter 3 and 4 straight after each other. Thank you for spotting this and sorry again, I think it will make more sense now :)

• Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 4 - UPDATED 28/06)

NOTE: UPDATED SO THAT CHAPTER 3 AND 4 ARE NOW POSTED. SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION.

If you would like to get access to exclusive content (including original stories) then please consider subscribing to my Patreon (BacktoBabyhood). All chapters of the French Exchange and Step-Brother to Step-Baby will be released early there and you will also receive access to over 125 pieces of content so far. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who is able to sponsor me.

Note: The next chapter is available now on Patreon with Chapter 6 also set to be available to read shortly. You will also be able to read a 30,000 word exclusive Patreon story - 'A Secret Love of Diapers'. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three
The Women step up their plan as Mike’s resistance begins to waver.

Mother encouraged me to finish making the preparations and lay out the bits needed to complete the job.

“Go on Rosie, get Mike’s nappy ready on the bed please.”

Mike’s anger seemed to have temporarily subsided. He remained silent as he just looked angrily at me and my Mother as I unfolded the terry towelling and took out the other items.

There was a stoney look on his face - it looked like he was holding back tears as he clenched his teeth in an effort to avoid the tears that were forming behind his eyes.
Mother sensed his resistance had weakened and encouraged him to accept his fate.

“Come on Mike, let’s get you changed for the evening.”

With that, Mike’s anger reached boiling point and in one last desperate attempt to avoid his fate, he ran at me and grabbed the items laid out on the bed. He threw them all over the room and then proceeded to kick and punch the bedroom in an attempt to get out.

“LET ME OUT YOU CRAZY BITCH…..” he screamed but his voice gave away that he was now resigned to his fate and that he had realised that there was no escape from the situation. We were serious and there was no way out.”

Mother calmly replied, “Oh dear, you want to have a tantrum and act like a toddler, do you? Girls, will you pick up with the things please?”

It was at that point that Mike began to burst into tears and he slumped to the floor. It seemed his resistance had been broken - we had managed to break him down.

“Come on, let’s get it over with Darling. I know you’re upset but the quicker we do this, the quicker you can get back to your games and we can all have some supper.”

Mike looked broken but he didn’t respond to Mothers words. He sat with his head in his hands, remaining in the same spot for several minutes. Tears continued to stream down his face. Mother had discussed the prospect of this happening so we knew that we needed to be patient and let Mike have the time to come to terms with the situation and make the decision to accept the night nappy. It was important that he said ‘Yes’ and did not object - it was a battle of attrition but we were fully prepared for it and happy to wait as long as it takes.

“Mike, we can wait here all night if you want. None of us are going anywhere until this is sorted.”

He continued to look down at the floor. It was now clear that he was beginning to contemplate accepting the situation and it was now a matter of when, not if.

The room was eerily quiet as we all waited for Mike to make his decision. My tummy was beginning to rumble as it was now nearly 9pm - it had been an hour since we first entered the room.

Mother reached down towards Mike and offered her hand to pull Mike up.

“Mike, we’ll keep waiting as long as it takes but the quicker we do this, the quicker we can all have some food. I can hear your tummy rumbling.”
Mike reluctantly accepted the hand initially and stood to his feet. As soon as he was standing, he flicked away Mothers hand. It was almost his last stand of defiance before he accepted his fate.

As he glanced down at the floor with his head hunched over his shoulders, he looked just like a toddler who had a tantrum after being told off. He looked like a vulnerable little boy who needed his parents - I kind of felt sorry for him at that moment but I then thought back to all of the unkind things that he had done to all of us.

Mother gently cajolled him over to the bed “Come on, over here please Mike.”

We all watched in amazement as he walked of his own free will towards the bed - it was actually going to happen. He was going to be put back in nappies by Mother, we couldn’t believe it. Even Mother seemed pleasantly surprised at how well it had gone.

We had all expected him to have been more violent or put up a bigger fight.

He stood by the side of the bed as Mother began to lift his t-shirt off him.

“Let’s get this off you. Arms up please.”

Mike continued to look at the floor as he willingly put his arms in the air and allowed Mother to remove his t-shirt.

He mumbled a few words out as she lifted the t-shirt over his head.

“Are you sure it’s muted? Can I just turn the Xbox off please?”

It was clear that the idea of Mike’s friends knowing his secret was a prospect that really scared him. It was incredible to see Mike acting in a polite manner - it was not something that any of us were accustomed to and it only served to reinforce our determination to follow through on our plan. It was also a big moment because asking for permission was a clear admission that he recognised that he was no longer in control - we were.

“Sally, can you turn off the Xbox for your brother please?”

Sally turned off the Xbox without having to say anything back. It remained eerily quiet in the room - it was almost as if none of us could believe what was happening.

“Right, your sister has kindly done that for you so let’s get you sorted for bed so we can all go and get some food. I don’t know about you all but I have worked up quite an appetite. Now, lie on your back here please”, Mother calmly showed Mike what she needed him to do.

Mike briefly opened his eyes so that he could follow the instructions he had been given. Once he had laid on bed as instructed, he closed his eyes. As he lay on the bed, he was sobbing silently and biting the nail of his little finger which only served to make him look even more like a toddler. We all watched in amazement as he did what he was told without any arguments - we really had broken his resistance.

Chapter Four

Mike, now known as Mikey, is pinned into his night nappy. As he accepts his fate, there are a few further surprises in store for him…

Mother walked to the end of the bed and began pulling off his tracksuit bottoms. He squirmed and grabbed his boxers as she made a move to pull them down.

“Not in front of the girls please…”, he begged.

“Don’t be silly, you’ll have to get used to it. We’ll all be changing your nappy plus it’s nothing that we haven’t seen before.”

This scenario seemed impossible a few hours ago but Mike clearly had no fight left and removed his grip on the boxers allowing Mother to pull them down and expose his manhood to all of us. He tried to cover himself up but his hands were quickly shewed away.

Mike only had a small amount of pubic hair but Mother felt it was best if this was removed to avoid the risk of nappy rash. It also made him look more babyish which was a bonus as it reinforced his new position in the family.

Mother rubbed the hair removal cream into the small amount of pubic hair that Mike had. She waited a short while before she began wiping the hair away. At this point, Mike opened his eyes and saw what she had done.

“What are you doing? I now look like a total baby”, Mike groaned. His choice of words were fitting but perhaps not the best given the situation that he found himself in.

“You don’t want a nappy rash do you?”

The reality of the situation was beginning to hit home for Mike. It was clear that he didn’t know how to reply to that question.

“I guess not”, he reluctantly muttered back.

“Okie dokie. Legs in the air for me please, Mikey…”

I had never seen my Mother like this before. Her calm and assertive aura had enabled her to take total control of the situation. It clearly had radiated to Mike too who lifted his legs in the air without any form of protest.

He grimaced as the baby powder was sprinkled over his hairless crotch. Mother expertly pulled the front of the nappy in between his legs. I could tell from his face that his head was spinning and he couldn’t believe what was going on.

In truth, neither could I - our arrogant and horrible 17 year step-brother was being willingly changed into a nappy just like a baby. I could only imagine how embarrassed he felt about what was happening.

My sisters and I watched attentively as Mother finished securing the nappy in place before fastening it around Mike with the pins.

Mike was looking directly at the ceiling as he continued to squirm and silently sob. Mum reached for the plastic pants and began pulling them up his legs.

“There we go. All done. Just stand up for me so that I can pull these up please.”

Mike continued to avoid eye contact with any of us as he stood up. The nappy looked extremely bulky on him - it would certainly be obvious to anyone who saw him.

Mother pulled up the plastic pants and then asked Mike to turn around. As he did, she turned the key in the padlock and patted him on the bottom.

“All done. Let’s go and have supper”.

Mike was not expecting the padlock and reached around the back of the plastic pants. If he had been planning to take them off and make his escape once we left the room, he was out of luck. He tried to pull them down but found that they didn’t move.

“What the hell is this? What if I need to use the bathroom?”

Mother had used Mike while she was trying to persuade him to accept his fate but now she had won the battle and he was securely fastened into a nappy, she reverted to Mikey. It was a name he hated as he said it was babyish which is exactly why she liked calling him it.

“Sorry Mikey, I thought there was a risk that you might try and take them off once we were out of your room so for now, this is for the best.”

“And what if I need the bathroom?”

“You can ask me or your sisters and we’ll remove it. If you need to go in the night though, I am afraid that we’re not getting up so you’ll have to use your nappy. If you can show us you’re a good boy then we might consider removing the padlock”

“Are you ******* joking?”

“No, we are not Mikey and I won’t accept that sort of language anymore.”

“I’m not ******* Mikey and where are my pyjamas?”

Mike stormed over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of pyjamas. He tried to pull them over the nappy and plastic pants but it was quickly evident that they wouldn’t fit

“Mikey, you’ll just have to come down as you are for now. I’ve got you some more PJ’s coming later in the week - they will fit over your nappy.”

“Are you taking the piss? This is a ******* joke.”

Mike’s behaviour was clearly not totally corrected as he threw his arm towards Mother.

“Right Mikey, if you want to act like a baby then you can have an early night without supper. And every time you swear, you will have to keep this in your mouth for one hour.”

She reached out and pulled out a dummy. She placed it in his mouth but he instinctively spat it out.

“You’re really taking the ******* piss now. You better stop it or else.”

It was quite scary to see Mother being spoken to like this but she had handled it so well so far that I was not concerned and I was confident that she would be able to deal with it.

“Oh dear, we’ll have to get you a strap for your dummy so you don’t lose it, if you spit it out.”

“You are mad you stupid bitch”.

“Mikey, if you want some supper, then I suggest you listen to what I’ve said and put your dummy in your mouth while you calm down. When you’re ready to come downstairs and behave, we can go and have some food.

“No chance”

“Ok, no supper and an early night for you then. Let’s go girls.”

• Like 4

I was surprised that the older girl didn't mention to herself something about his now baby peepee. 

I wonder how much more his mother will take before he ends up over her lap with his diaper around his ankles in front of his sisters. She has a lot of anger for what they all have been taking from him. Maybe the girls will get their spanks in too. 

• 4 weeks later...

If you would like to get access to exclusive content then please consider subscribing to my Patreon - www.patreon.com/backtobabyhood 

All chapters of the French Exchange and Step-Brother to Step-Baby will be released early there and you will also receive access to over 170 posts including a 30,000 word exclusive Patreon story - 'A Secret Love of Diapers'. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Five

Mikey’s situation worsens as he begins to realise that his Step-Mother has been planning this for a while…

Mikey was still showing signs of defiance. It seemed he hadn’t quite given up yet.

“**** off and have your supper, I’ll just go and get something from town if you’re going to be so pathetic.”

I patted the back of Mikey’s nappy gently and made a facetious comment. I knew it would anger him but seeing him dressed as he was, I was no longer scared of what he might do.

“I think we should let him go, Mother. Everyone will think he looks so cute in that big nappy. I would love to see the reactions”, I commented in a babyish voice.

As expected, Mikey did not see the funny side, and responded venomously.

“Don’t touch me, you stupid girl. You’ll all regret this.”

My Mother smiled at me and then turned to look at Mikey with a serious look on her face.

“Mikey, your sisters will be checking your nappies to make sure you don’t need a change so I suggest that you treat them nicely. Sally, I am sure your younger sisters would be interested to see how you check if a baby needs a change. How do you check when you’re babysitting your cousins?”

Mike looked at me with utter contempt but he was speechless. I hesitated as I didn’t know how he would react to my Mother’s words.

“Go on”, Mother urged.

I leaned towards Mikey again and pushed into the back of his nappy to demonstrate it had not been soiled and then pressed into the front padding to show how to check it was dry.”

This was clearly unnecessary but it was again about reinforcing our power over Mikey and making him realise that we would be in charge and he would be treated like any other baby.

I was expecting Mike to respond angrily or for him to push me away, but he didn’t. He just stood there while I checked his nappy - I couldn’t believe it.

“Well done Sally. Now Mikey, you have three choices. You can put the dummy in the mouth, be a good boy and come to supper downstairs with us, you continue acting like a toddler and have an early night with no food, or if you want to go into town dressed like that then that’s your choice but you will have to walk in as you won’t be able to drive.”

“Why can’t I drive?” Mike questioned in a concerned tone.

“I’ve cancelled your car insurance for the time being. I am not prepared to pay for privileges like that until you’ve demonstrated that you’re a big boy.”

Mike looked shellshocked. Mother really had planned this.

“What about my car?”

“It’s not your car Mikey - I paid for it. If you behave properly, I might let you use it again. Otherwise, your sister is going to be learning to drive shortly so I am sure she would be happy to take over ownership of it.”

This was all news to me. Mother hadn’t told us any of this but it was very exciting as I would be able to start learning to drive in a few weeks and now I had a car to practice in.

“Oh, and one final thing, I’ve paid off the overdraft, but I won’t be funding your bank account any longer. You’re old enough to earn your own money if you want it. I will give you some pocket money each week like I do with your sisters, if you earn it. So unless you’ve got a secret stash of money hidden away, I am not sure how you’ll be funding your trip to town”

There was a touch of irony about Mother’s comments given that Mikey was being told that he was old enough to get a job and look after himself but at the same time, she had just pinned him into nappies and was treating him like a toddler.

He looked absolutely shell shocked and broken. In the space of an hour, he had ended up being returned to nappies by his step-mum and younger three sisters. He had now been told that his access to his car had been taken away and that his monthly allowance was being removed so he wouldn’t have any money.

Mother had really planned this. She had taken away all of his independence. She knew that he had no other family so he was reliant on her to support him and she had absolutely snookered him - he really had no option but to accept his fate.

“So, are you going to be a big boy and do as you’re told, or not?”

Mikey was clearly still trying to take everything in but he hated being spoken to like a child. If he accepted it now then it would just continue to happen. At the same time, his stomach was rumbling louder than ever. He had not eaten lunch and given that the option of going to town to get his own food was clearly off the table, he was left with just two options - either accept his fate and do as he was told in order to get some food or go to bed hungry.

He made one last desperate plea. An hour ago, it would have been an aggressive refusal or a demand for us to do what he wanted but now he was asking us for mercy.

“No…. leave me alone. And stop calling me Mikey or saying that I need to act like a big boy. I’m 17 years old - I am not a baby!”

His protests were getting weaker by the minute and Mother sensed his weakness.

“You’re right, you are a grown up so if you want to stay up and have no supper then that’s your choice. If you want supper then you need to put the dummy in your mouth as I’ve told you. That’s the rules - it’s your decision.”

“You’re messing with my head. I’m not sucking a baby’s dummy.”

“Ok, it’s your decision. See you tomorrow.”

“Please… this has gone too far. I will come down but I’m not sucking the dummy… is that a deal?”

“Nope, sorry, that’s not a deal. I’ve told you what you need to do, if you want your supper. We’re all hungry so we can’t stay here debating with you all night. See you tomorrow.”

As Mother opened the door, Mikey shouted…..

“Wait…..”

Mother turned back and looked at him.

“So do you want some supper after all? Are you going to do as you’re told and behave like a big boy? If you want some food then I suggest you put your dummy in your mouth now and come down with us. Otherwise stay here and we’ll see you tomorrow - it’s your last chance. No more games”

Mike looked furious but he knew that he wasn’t going to win this battle. It was either do what Mother said, or go hungry, and at the moment, the dummy was the lesser of two evils for him.

• Like 4
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 5 - UPDATED 28/07)
  • 5 weeks later...

If you would like to get access to exclusive content then please consider subscribing to my Patreon - www.patreon.com/backtobabyhood. Any support makes a massive difference and encourages me to keep writing so if you're enjoying my writing and want to see more then please consider becoming a Patron. 

All chapters of the French Exchange and Step-Brother to Step-Baby will be released early there and you will also receive access to over 170 posts including a 30,000 word exclusive Patreon story - 'A Secret Love of Diapers'. There are also more exclusive stories and future stories planned....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Six

Mikey relents and decides to join the girls for his supper. He soon realises that his humiliation might only just be beginning…

“Right, ok then. I’ll play your stupid game. You’re honestly mad, do you know that?”

“Thank you Mikey, it is lovely that you’ll be joining us.”

As Mikey put the dummy in his mouth, I grabbed my phone and called his name. As he looked at me, I took a picture.

He spat out the dummy again and ran towards me to grab the phone.

“What are you doing? You said you wouldn’t tell anyone…”

Before I had a chance to reply, Mother had stood in front of me and interjected to calm the situation.

“It’s an insurance Mikey - if you behave then I am sure we can keep it a secret but if you decide to play up then we might have to share it with some of your friends and invite them round for playtime with you.”

That was the final straw. Mikey was defeated. He said nothing as he put the dummy back in his mouth and waddled behind us downstairs to the kitchen table.

It was incredible. Just a few hours ago, we were all scared of Mike but he no longer felt like a threat to us. I still couldn’t believe that Mother had managed to outmanoeuvre him and make him submit to wearing a nappy and suck a dummy.

Mikey was still sucking his dummy as he gingerly took a seat at the kitchen table. As he sat down, the plastic pants made a loud rustling sound. He was clearly conscious of the noise as he looked down at the floor nervously.

It was evident that Mother had planned tonight very carefully. She rarely cooked stews but knowing that there was a strong likelihood that tonight’s meal would have to sit around for a while, she had decided that it would be a sensible choice.

We all took our places at the table while she dished up the food and served it to us in turn. Mikey would normally help himself to food before any of us and would snatch the first plate that Mother served but tonight she deliberately made him wait until last.

When Mother finally put his plate in front of him, she spoke in a childish voice as she pulled the dummy out of his mouth.

“You can take your dummy out while you eat your food Mikey.”

By treating Mikey like a toddler, Mother was reinforcing the message that she was in charge and that he was just a child who needed her permission to make decisions. All of her actions were a deliberate ploy to turn him into the well behaved boy that we craved.

He did not say anything back and began to eat his food. I could only imagine what was going through his mind at that moment of time but he was clearly still in shock at what had happened to him and was understandably very quiet.

Dinner was very enjoyable as we talked about our plans for the weekend and flowers and other girly topics that were normally off topic when Mike was around. He would usually tell us to shut up and that we were “talking rubbish” or “boring” but tonight we had free rein.

We were all very pleased about how the evening had gone - except Mikey of course - and were in a jubilant mood as we finished our food.

I looked over at him and smiled. As I looked over, I could see that he had spilt some food down himself and decided to use it as an opportunity to tease him and get a reaction.

“Mother, look at Mikey. He’s spilled half his food down himself, perhaps we should look at getting him a bib?”

I could see Mikey’s face changing as he angrily looked over at me before he responded.

“You better shut up you little bitch otherwise I’ll make you sorry. You might think you’re big now and clever now but you’ll be sorry. You won’t get away with this.”

Mother quickly intervened to take control of the situation and remind Mikey of his rightful position in the family now.

“No pudding for you I’m afraid Mikey which is a shame because it’s chocolate brownie, your favourite. And you know the rules…”

As she finished her sentence, she placed the dummy back in his mouth and removed his bowl of food which he had not quite finished. He spat it out and shouted back at her.

“**** off you crazy lady. I haven’t even finished my food. Give it back here”

“I told you the rules earlier, put your dummy back in now please. If you want the rest of your food, you can ask me nicely.”

“Please can I have my food back?”

“I won’t have a discussion with you until you’ve got your dummy back in your mouth.”

“How am I supposed to ask you a question with this stupid thing in my mouth?”

“Oh Mikey, you are silly. Have you never been with a toddler? They are able to keep their dummy in their mouth and still speak so I’m sure you can too. Now if you want your food…”

Mikey again looked defeated and reluctantly placed the dummy back into his mouth. It was another win for Mother as he was accepting the rules that she had set and had understood that she was not going to back down and give him his food until he did as she told him.

He sounded ridiculously childish as he requested for his food to be returned with the dummy still wedged in his mouth.

“Please can I have my food back?”

“As you asked so nicely, I will of course let you have your food back Mikey. And to your sister’s suggestion, I had not thought of getting you a bib but perhaps it’s not the worst idea judging by the state of you.”

Mikey’s face went bright red as he came to the realisation that his humiliation might only just be beginning, and he was right…

• Like 6
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 6 - UPDATED 04/09)
  • 1 month later...

Chapter Seven

Important - From this chapter on, I have decided to tell the story from a third person perspective rather than through the eyes of Rosie. I believe this will make the story better and allow me to better reflect the feelings of all of the characters. So rather than Rosie referring to ‘Mother’ like in previous chapters, I will be using her actual name (Alison). 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Alison was calm and composed as she explained her request. She spoke with a gentle but confident tone as she encouraged Mike to drink the juice that she had prepared for him. 

“Drink up Mikey, you have not touched your juice.” 

“I’m not thirsty.”

“Well you need to drink something. And you made a fuss yesterday about wanting me to buy it for you. Your sisters have finished their drinks so I am sure you can too.”

“I don’t want it.”

Rosie provocatively commented, “Mikey, you need to drink up if you want to be a big and strong boy.” 

He replied abruptly with a cold and threatening tone, “I am warning you Rosie.”

Alison intervened to calm the situation. She knew that she had to build goodwill and trust with Mikey and that it would help if she stood up for him whenever his sisters teased him. If she could win his trust, it would be easier to take control and get him to become the submissive boy that she desired. 

“That’s enough Rosie, no more teasing please. I want you to be nice to your brother. Now Mikey, I’m going to count to 3 otherwise I will put it in a bottle and you can take it to bed with you…. 1, 2….”

Mikey realised that Alison was not bluffing and decided to drink the juice. 

“Fine, I will drink the juice,” he replied, looking down at the floor. 

He felt so embarrassed that he couldn’t look at anyone right now, he wanted to run to his bedroom and lock the door shut but he knew that would be a bad move in the circumstances, and Sally had the key. 

It was really difficult for Mike to swallow his pride and give into the demands but he knew that he had to bide his time and that it would be fruitless or argue with Alison more tonight. 

He reluctantly picked up the cup of juice that Alison had given him. He was aware that he wouldn’t be able to use the bathroom until the morning and seemed reluctant to drink too much. He sipped some of the juice to appease the request before he placed the cup back on the table. 

Orange juice was one of his favourite drinks but it tasted funny tonight for some reason. 

“Thank you for drinking your juice Mikey. And, as you listened so well and did what you were asked, I will extend your bedtime by an extra fifteen minutes.” 

Alison was continuing to speak with Mikey like a toddler. The offer of a reward to reinforce his positive behaviour was a technique that she had read about in a book. While associated with young children, the author was adamant that it was just as effective on older children and men, if applied correctly. 

As a result of what she had read, Alison wanted to make the whole situation seem totally normal and to subtly reward positive behaviour which was actually more embarrassing for Mikey because it was making him feel like a toddler. 

Although it was early days, Alison was happy at how things had gone so far and felt that her tactics were already starting to pay dividends because Mikey was showing signs of being more compliant. Her desire to turn him into a meek sissy who respected women was on track and she was now confident that she could achieve her objective. 

The decision to use bedtime as a reward was a deliberate choice. Mikey’s bedtime had been the subject of several arguments and he had often woken the girls late at night playing games with his friends online. While she expected it to be a difficult battle to win, she knew that it was pivotal. 

Eventually she wanted him to be in bed by 9pm every night but that would be achieved gradually. At this point, it was important to get some small wins and by giving him extra time before bed, she was making him know that she was setting the rules and she would decide if and when he would be going to bed. 

She was pleased that Mikey had not protested about her bedtime remark. She had expected a big argument but was pleasantly surprised that he had not responded. In fact, he actually wanted to go to bed tonight, partly because he was exhausted but also to escape the girls and have some time to work out what he was going to do next. 

As Alison began clearing the table, she noticed that his cup remained half full. While he wanted to limit his liquid intake, she was determined to make him drink as much as possible knowing that it would make Mikey more likely to wake up with a wet nappy which would be important to her plan to turn him into a sissy who was reliant on nappies. 

“Mikey, I need you to drink up please. I want to clear up and go to bed but I won’t throw away juice that you told me you liked.”

Mikey desperately tried to protest with her. 

“I do like it but it tastes funny and I really don’t want anymore before bed in case… ” 

Alison interrupted him mid sentence and responded decisively. 

“Don’t be silly, it probably tastes funny because you’re so worried about wetting the bed that you have made yourself dehydrated. Are you worried about having an accident? Now you’re wearing nappies again, it doesn’t matter if you have a slip up so you can drink what you want.” 

Her comments made Mikey feel very small. She was making it seem like it was an inevitability that he would wet his nappies. It didn’t help that the girls were laughing as their Mum talked so openly about Mikey’s issue. 

He thought for a few moments about how to reply and decided that he wanted to make a defiant stand against Alison. He didn’t want to wet his nappy and knew he would, if he was forced to drink the remaining juice. Plus he didn’t even want it so why should he drink it? 

“I don’t want to wear a nappy and I don’t want the drink either,” he replied defiantly. 

“Ok, well I am not throwing it away so I will put it into a bottle for you and you can take it to bed.” 

Mikey hesitated over what to do as walked towards the other end of the kitchen and opened one of the cupboard doors. He didn’t think she was being serious, he knew that she was a bit crazy but surely she wouldn’t actually give him a baby’s bottle. 

He soon realised that she was not bluffing. The girls snickered as their Mum walked back to the table with an oversized bottle. 

“That’s so cute Mum, perhaps Mikey would prefer milk in his bottle.”

“Rosie, I have warned you. Stop teasing him.”

Mikey remained in shock. The nappy was bad enough and then he was given the dummy and now she was trying to get him to drink out of a baby’s bottle. What the hell was going on?

After a few moments of reflection, he decided to give in. 

He had experienced enough humiliation for one evening and reasoned that he would probably wet his nappy anyway so it would only make the situation worse if he ended up having to drink from a bottle. It would set a precedent which he didn’t want to do. On reflection, the lesser of two evils was to drink the juice.

“Ok ok, I will drink it.”

“Good boy”, Alison replied as she smiled at him. 

While Mikey might have avoided the bottle on this occasion, he was resigned to the fact that it would only be a matter of time before the threat of it arose again…

• Like 6
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 7 - UPDATED 08/10)

Another great chapter. He is getting weaker and weaker. He will be broken and the girls baby brother soon. I think all this will get harder when the girls make him one of them. :-)

• 5 months later...

I will be uploading the latest chapter of Step-Brother to Step-Baby to my Patreon (www.patreon.com/backtobabyhood) in the very near future, and you’ll also find the latest chapters of stories such as the French Exchange and If You Act Like A Baby. 

Unfortunately I had a few delays with a house move and various other personal bits going on but I’ll be releasing content on a regular basis going forward with the aim of releasing new chapters of this story every week. 

I also have content scheduled to be released every 3 days, until at least the 15 June 2023 including a number of exclusive stories for my Patrons. They will also be able to vote on which stories I prioritise, and influence how the stories evolve. You’ll also of course get early access to all my stories! 

I’d you’re you can offer makes a real difference - it gives me the freedom to spend more time writing and motivates me to keep going so if you enjoy what I'm writing and want to see more then please consider having a look at my Patreon page and subscribing if you can. Thank you very much x

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Chapter Eight

Alison leaned over towards Mikey and without warning, she proceeded to push into the front of his nappy.

“Just checking you don’t need a change before bed.”

Mikey looked away embarrassed. He wanted to protest that he was not a baby and that he didn’t have daytime accidents but he knew it would be futile to respond.

He reluctantly gulped the remaining juice in the cup before slamming it down against the kitchen table.

“Oh dear, it sounds like someone is a bit grumpy. Time for beddy bye byes.”

The girls laughed as Alison continued to speak to Mikey like a toddler. She walked over to him, pulled out his chair and directed him to stand up.

He meekly complied with her request and stood up. He looked down at the floor while he waited for her to give him permission to leave the table.

“Rosie, can you take Mikey to the bathroom to clean his teeth and then tuck him into bed. I will be up shortly.”

Rosie smiled at the prospect and jumped up from her seat. By this point, the continuous reinforcement of the childish language had started to grind Mikey down. It was a bitter blow to his male pride being treated in this way but he was too tired to argue.

He stood patiently waiting while Rosie made her way towards him. His nappy loudly rustled as she patted him on the bottom, and took his hand before leading him away from the table and towards the stairs.

“Come on Mikey, let’s get you ready.”

He gritted his teeth as she led him up the stairs and into the bathroom. Rosie leaned into the cupboard beneath the sink and pulled out a new toothbrush and toothpaste.

“It looked like you had run out of toothpaste so Mummy kindly bought you some new toothpaste. She’s also got you a new toothbrush because your old one was looking a bit worse for wear.”

Mikey stood in shock while he was handed a tube of “Little Teeth”. The front of the tube contained pictures of Paw Patrol and clearly stated that it was designed for children aged between 2 and 5 years old. He then looked at the toothbrush in her hand, it was also Paw Patrol themed and was also clearly designed for a toddler.

“This better be a joke. You’re actually taking this too far.”

Rosie had observed how her Mother had successfully dealt with Mikey and took a similar approach.

“They had run out of a few bits at the supermarket so Mummy couldn’t get your normal ones. Why don’t you use it tonight? l will ask her if we can buy you some less babyish ones next time she’s shopping.”

Mikey didn’t know if he could trust Rosie’s explanation. His emotions were all over the place. Part of him wanted to hit out and fight back against this lunacy but he was utterly exhausted and drained. 

After a few moments of tense silence, he took the toothbrush from her hands. She was surprised at how easily he had accepted the situation and that he had not argued more fiercely about having to use a toddler’s toothbrush.

Rosie couldn’t help but silently snigger as she watched Mikey clean his teeth with a toddler’s toothbrush. He looked ridiculous.

Once he had finished brushing his teeth, she led him towards his bedroom and stood at the door waiting while he got into bed.

“Do you want me to read you a bedtime story?“, she asked sarcastically.

“No, now leave me alone. I want to go to bed.”

“Ok, your choice Mikey. Sleep well.”

Rosie pulled the door shut and then turned the key in the lock, leaving Mikey imprisoned in his bedroom. He jumped out of bed and banged against the door.

“Open this door for **** sake! You cannot lock me in here. What if I need to go to the bathroom, or need to get out?”

“You’re wearing a nappy which will hold until the morning so if you need to go then just use it and we will change you in the morning.”

Mikey couldn’t believe what he was hearing. What if there was a fire? What if he needed to go for a poo? How would he possibly stop wetting the bed if he was not given the chance to go to the toilet in the night?

“But I need to go for a pee now. Can’t you take it off so I can go before I go to sleep?”

“Sorry Mikey, not tonight. Sleep well.”

Rosie walked downstairs while Mikey banged loudly against the door.

“All ok Rosie?”, Alison asked.

“Yes thank you Mummy, it was easier than I expected. He gave in without much of a fight.”

“That’s good, well done girls. I am proud of you all.”

“What happens now?”

“We have done the hardest bit but we have to be consistent and firm with him. Tonight is only the first part of the process. If we really want him to treat us with respect then we need him to train him properly.”

While the girls chatted downstairs, Mikey continued to bang against the door. It took several minutes before he realised his efforts were fruitless and that there was no escape. He slumped against the door and fell to the ground, with tears flowing down his cheeks.

The juice had gone right through him and he could feel the pressure building in his bladder. He crossed his legs in an attempt to prevent the inevitable but his eyes were closing and before long, he was fast asleep in front of the door. Unbeknown to Mikey, his bladder was soon releasing a stream of urine into the nappy.

• Like 3
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 8 - UPDATED 29/03)
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 19 - UPDATED 10/12)