LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Northshore Trifecta Waterproof Covers

DailyDi

The NorthShore Care Trifecta "Waterproof Covers" are an excellent product.   I own two pair and, as I am incontinent and wear 24/7, I already have given them a good workout - both day and night.  If you are looking for a breathable PUL diaper cover, they are an excellent alternative to the Garywear Active Briefs, which I have used for years.

So far they seem to be durable and long-lasting.  As needed, I hand-wash them and hang them to air-dry.

I estimate that they will provide good value for their price.  Although the price is higher than vinyl pants, they provide breathability and should last much longer.

The colors are more vivid than the illustration indicates; the pink is almost "neon."

Do note that, as they are breathable, they will transmit odor more quickly than non-breathable "plastic pants."

--John

(double incontinent)

2 hours ago, John Davis said:

The NorthShore Care Trifecta "Waterproof Covers" are an excellent product.   I own two pair and, as I am incontinent and wear 24/7, I already have given them a good workout - both day and night.  If you are looking for a breathable PUL diaper cover, they are an excellent alternative to the Garywear Active Briefs, which I have used for years.

So far they seem to be durable and long-lasting.  As needed, I hand-wash them and hang them to air-dry.

I estimate that they will provide good value for their price.  Although the price is higher than vinyl pants, they provide breathability and should last much longer.

The colors are more vivid than the illustration indicates; the pink is almost "neon."

Do note that, as they are breathable, they will transmit odor more quickly than non-breathable "plastic pants."

--John

(double incontinent)

@John Davis

I would agree with your assessment, as I have 8 pair of the Trifecta Waterproof Covers. (5 PINK, 3 Blue)  I have also been using and will continue to use the Garywear Incontinence Pants:  I have 24 of these, 12 Black, 12 Blue.  I noticed that Northshore changed their product again, because what I think they do is they CARRY a product that they don't produce themselves, then after a while, they will produce it themselves, and then, they will slowly retire the product that they are replacing, adding the NS Trifectas, and retiring the Garywear product.  They have also done this with the Heaven Scent Diaper Disposal Bags. (Replacing them With a Northshore equivalent product)

I notice that yes, these are more expensive, but appear to be breathable, and SOFT, and not so tight:  You have to have it be snug, but not so tight that it leaves marks and feels too tight:  All of my Trifectas are working well, and allow my diapers to expand and hold what is inside - This way, you don't have a leaky mess, because they hold the wetness either within the diaper, or within the cover, and this helps with cleanup, because you just peel them off, and drop the diaper in the can, and clean up ;)

I also agree that they are good value for the price, and should last:  Depending on how they are cared for.

Good Review :)

Brian

• Like 1