LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wish is on to me!

7 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

While I try to get over my farts.   I must say that I really really really want to get that onesie because I LOVE dinosaurs.    However, if I try to order it it will just end up ripping down the middle somehow.

Those are alligators.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

On the other hand, theses are dinosaurs.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256802784711864.html?spm=a2g0o.order_detail.0.0.6924f19cMZwuiB

At least the greenish one is.

I like the one with crayons on it. More “little” to me. Not that I can wear those normal sizes. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

On the other hand, theses are dinosaurs.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256802784711864.html?spm=a2g0o.order_detail.0.0.6924f19cMZwuiB

At least the greenish one is.

Oh give me give me!!!!!!!! *gets grabby hands ready*.  That will go great with my other dinosaur oneise that is white with green dinosaurs that I got from little for big 

• Like 1

did some posts get nuked? i saw reply boxes in posts, but it looks like those replies dissapeared, and they didnt look like they violated anything.

my mom use to buy from wish, and i use to like to look at abdl stuff and tools and such on wish, but that changed with covid(it seems wish is based from china and well, china did nothing on their end to stop the virus from getting out, so no more wish for us).

3 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Oh give me give me!!!!!!!! *gets grabby hands ready*.  That will go great with my other dinosaur oneise that is white with green dinosaurs that I got from little for big 

hey, we can do some vids with those, possibly with a rubber chicken involved some how....

8 hours ago, feralfreak said:

did some posts get nuked? i saw reply boxes in posts, but it looks like those replies dissapeared, and they didnt look like they violated anything.

my mom use to buy from wish, and i use to like to look at abdl stuff and tools and such on wish, but that changed with covid(it seems wish is based from china and well, china did nothing on their end to stop the virus from getting out, so no more wish for us).

hey, we can do some vids with those, possibly with a rubber chicken involved some how....

Yeah, looks like the site glitched and ate a post or two.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Yeah, looks like the site glitched and ate a post or two.

6 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

If the site is eating posts, make sure it's well diapered for when it poops them back out.

Silly people I deleted one of my posts because I made a mistake.  So in other words due to my lack of fiber I ate my own posts and they were very tasty.  Also, I did make sure I am well diapered before I pooped.  Silly babies.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, feralfreak said:

I was thinking of something involving a ball gag and assless chaps as well.

And one of the diaper girls from the pics mikey posts wearing a hot school girl outfit while I smack her with a whip.

8 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I was thinking of something involving a ball gag and assless chaps as well.

And one of the diaper girls from the pics mikey posts wearing a hot school girl outfit while I smack her with a whip.

yes! with a hole in her onesie for her ass, her face down ass in the air, while you are hanging above her from a platform, tied by arms, legs, and waist, being lowered onto her while you sing "camp town races" and she is slathered in, hmmmm, peach preserves!