LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seeking people who are continent, or incontinent by choice: Experience of continence

I have devised a crackpot theory and am attempting to gauge whether it has any merit. Please humour me by answering these questions.

I am looking for people

• who consider themselves continent, or
  • who may not consider themselves fully continent, but don't consider themselves exactly incontinent, as such, or
  • who are incontinent by choice but remember being continent. Incontinent by choice means "subjectively genuinely cannot control your bladder and/or bowels, but as a result of deliberately pursuing a 'process' or other avenue to lose that control, rather than a disease."

I am not currently looking for people who are clinically diagnosed or confidently self-diagnosed as incontinent primarily due to a specific disease- or injury-related cause which has been identified. I am looking for people who think they may be so diagnosed in the future even if they don't do anything and nothing happens to them. I am also looking for people who do have a clinical diagnosis of a continence condition, but

• who do not currently experience continence issues that they believe are linked to that condition, or
  • who experience continence issues, but altogether primarily by choice and not primarily due to their clinical diagnosis.

A few notes:

1. Some of the questions below obviously describe symptoms of incontinence. Please answer them based on your actual experience and according to the literal wording of the question; don't, e.g., look at them and go, "Well, that's a symptom of [type of incontinence], and I don't have that, so I'll answer no."
  2. If you are currently incontinent by choice, please answer the questions according to your experience when you had the maximum degree of continence you remember having.

---

Questions

As a child, did you have problems with staying dry or avoiding messing yourself during the day at any point after the age of about 4?

As a child, did you have problems with staying dry or avoiding messing yourself during the night at any point after the age of about 6?

Do you currently experience, or have you previously experienced, the need to urinate eight (8) or more times per day?

Do you currently experience, or have you previously experienced, faecal staining on your underwear despite conscientiously and carefully wiping and cleaning yourself?

Do you currently experience, or have you previously experienced, the need to urinate during the night, such that you consistently wake up two (2) or more times per night?

Have you ever had to rush to the toilet because you were afraid you might otherwise wet or mess yourself, whether or not you feel like there was any reason to believe that in hindsight?

Have you ever refused to do, or been reluctant to do, any activity or task because you're worried you might have an accident, whether or not you feel like there was any reason to believe that in hindsight?

Regardless of whether you actually have any trouble staying dry and clean in practice, do you feel like you have to put in any conscious effort to maintain your continence? Regardless of whether you have any reason to believe your continence is compromised, do you find yourself feeling worried that it might not hold up?

Regardless of whether you actually have any trouble staying dry and clean in practice, do you feel like it's harder work to maintain your continence, or like your continence is more likely to fail, than it was some time ago, e.g. a few years ago?

Do you currently experience, or have you previously experienced, incidents where you coughed, laughed, sneezed, engaged in exercise, did manual work, etc., and then became aware you had wet or messed yourself to any degree as a result?

Do you currently experience, or have you previously experienced, a sudden, compelling physiological need to urinate or defecate which is difficult to defer?

As a result of the "sudden, compelling physiological need" described above, have you ever actually wet or messed yourself?

Do you consider yourself completely continent, more-or-less continent, or something else? Please provide details.

Do you have a clinical diagnosis or confident self-diagnosis of any of the following conditions?

• ADHD predominantly inattentive, a/k/a ADD
  • ADHD predominantly hyperactive
  • autism
  • dysautonomia, autonomic dysfunction, or autonomic dysregulation
  • Ehlers–Danlos syndrome (EDS), any type
  • EDS, hypermobile type (hEDS) specifically
  • fibromyalgia
  • mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS)
  • myalgic encephalitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS)
  • orthostatic intolerance (OI)
  • polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
  • postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), any type
  • POTS, central hyperadrenergic type (hyperPOTS) specifically
  • sensory processing disorder (SPD)

Do you experience the recurring or ongoing desire to lose control of your bladder and/or your bowels? Have you ever tried to? Do you have any plans to?

---

The reason I'm asking is because I'm theorising, from my observations, that for some people, the desire to wear diapers, to wear them 24/7, and/or to lose bladder and bowel control, may be partly fuelled by greater-than-usual subjective difficulty maintaining continence which hasn't caused enough functional disruption to be clinically identified.

• Like 1

I have devised a crackpot theory and am attempting to gauge whether it has any merit. Please humour me by answering these questions.

I am looking for people

• who may not consider themselves fully continent, but don't consider themselves exactly incontinent, as such, or
  • who are incontinent by choice but remember being continent. Incontinent by choice means "subjectively genuinely cannot control your bladder and/or bowels, but as a result of deliberately pursuing a 'process' or other avenue to lose that control, rather than a disease."

I am not currently looking for people who are clinically diagnosed or confidently self-diagnosed as incontinent primarily due to a specific disease- or injury-related cause which has been identified. I am looking for people who think they may be so diagnosed in the future even if they don't do anything and nothing happens to them. I am also looking for people who do have a clinical diagnosis of a continence condition, but

• who do not currently experience continence issues that they believe are linked to that condition, or
  • who experience continence issues, but altogether primarily by choice and not primarily due to their clinical diagnosis.

A few notes:

1. Some of the questions below obviously describe symptoms of incontinence. Please answer them based on your actual experience and according to the literal wording of the question; don't, e.g., look at them and go, "Well, that's a symptom of [type of incontinence], and I don't have that, so I'll answer no."
  2. If you are currently incontinent by choice, please answer the questions according to your experience when you had the maximum degree of continence you remember having.

---

Questions

As a child, did you have problems with staying dry or avoiding messing yourself during the day at any point after the age of about 4?

I had one very embarrassing accident around the age of four, but nothing after that. 

As a child, did you have problems with staying dry or avoiding messing yourself during the night at any point after the age of about 6?

Nope.

Do you currently experience, or have you previously experienced, the need to urinate eight (8) or more times per day?

Yes. I feel like - and other people tell me - that I go to the bathroom more than anyone I know. 

Do you currently experience, or have you previously experienced, faecal staining on your underwear despite conscientiously and carefully wiping and cleaning yourself?

No, not really. That said, it's something I'm paranoid about and will often wet-wipe before I leave the house, just to make sure all is well.

Do you currently experience, or have you previously experienced, the need to urinate during the night, such that you consistently wake up two (2) or more times per night?

Almost always once, sometimes multiple times. 

Have you ever had to rush to the toilet because you were afraid you might otherwise wet or mess yourself, whether or not you feel like there was any reason to believe that in hindsight?

Uh-huh. 

Have you ever refused to do, or been reluctant to do, any activity or task because you're worried you might have an accident, whether or not you feel like there was any reason to believe that in hindsight?

Yes. 

Regardless of whether you actually have any trouble staying dry and clean in practice, do you feel like you have to put in any conscious effort to maintain your continence? Regardless of whether you have any reason to believe your continence is compromised, do you find yourself feeling worried that it might not hold up?

I do wonder if it will get worse. Going to the bathroom as often as I do is already a hassle - I can't imagine going even more often. 

Regardless of whether you actually have any trouble staying dry and clean in practice, do you feel like it's harder work to maintain your continence, or like your continence is more likely to fail, than it was some time ago, e.g. a few years ago?

As I mentioned above, I wasn't particularly prone to issues as a kid and was never a bedwetter, so in that sense things have gotten worse, I suppose. That said, it's kind of been a plateau for a long time as an adult. The big thing I notice is how much more effort I need to put into it as an adult than most people. I pay a lot more attention to what and how much I'm drinking, how far I am from a bathroom, etc. than most.  

Do you currently experience, or have you previously experienced, incidents where you coughed, laughed, sneezed, engaged in exercise, did manual work, etc., and then became aware you had wet or messed yourself to any degree as a result?

No.

Do you currently experience, or have you previously experienced, a sudden, compelling physiological need to urinate or defecate which is difficult to defer?

Yep

As a result of the "sudden, compelling physiological need" described above, have you ever actually wet or messed yourself?

No.

Do you consider yourself completely continent, more-or-less continent, or something else? Please provide details.

Completely continent. I just feel like it takes more work and mental bandwidth for me than it does for most people. 

Do you have a clinical diagnosis or confident self-diagnosis of any of the following conditions?

• autism
  • fibromyalgia

No clinical diagnoses. 

Do you experience the recurring or ongoing desire to lose control of your bladder and/or your bowels? Have you ever tried to? Do you have any plans to?

I've considered just "giving up the fight." Sometimes it certainly seems like the easier path. But I don't have any plans to and have not tried to, either. 

Hope this helps! It's an interesting theory :) 

• Like 1
On 5/24/2022 at 3:59 AM, Kaliborio said:

Questions

Not that I can recall

Not that i recall

yes

Yes

yes

Many times.

no

Regardless of whether you actually have any trouble staying dry and clean in practice, do you feel like you have to put in any conscious effort to maintain your continence?    Yes     Regardless of whether you have any reason to believe your continence is compromised, do you find yourself feeling worried that it might not hold up?   Yes

Regardless of whether you actually have any trouble staying dry and clean in practice, do you feel like it's harder work to maintain your continence, or like your continence is more likely to fail, than it was some time ago, e.g. a few years ago?  I do

Do you currently experience, or have you previously experienced, incidents where you coughed, laughed, sneezed, engaged in exercise, did manual work, etc., and then became aware you had wet or messed yourself to any degree as a result?  several times.

Do you currently experience, or have you previously experienced, a sudden, compelling physiological need to urinate or defecate which is difficult to defer?  Yes

As a result of the "sudden, compelling physiological need" described above, have you ever actually wet or messed yourself? several times

Do you consider yourself completely continent, more-or-less continent, or something else? Please provide details.  I believe I have damaged my continence with my diaper usage.  Over the past few years my diaper usage has increased dramatically.  When diapered I practice no control...not holding no pushing totally divorcing myself from the process.  I believe this damage is mostly mental in nature.  When not diapered I kind of have to keep it in the back of my mind.  I usually wear at least some kind of pad when not diapered just in case.

• autism
  • fibromyalgia

None of the above.

Do you experience the recurring or ongoing desire to lose control of your bladder and/or your bowels? Almost constantly.  I am saddened every time I have to use the potty.     Have you ever tried to?  I planned to got 18 days in and had to stop because life.   Do you have any plans to? I am hoping to go back to full time wearing and using in the fall.

---

The reason I'm asking is because I'm theorising, from my observations, that for some people, the desire to wear diapers, to wear them 24/7, and/or to lose bladder and bowel control, may be partly fuelled by greater-than-usual subjective difficulty maintaining continence which hasn't caused enough functional disruption to be clinically identified.

• 3 weeks later...

Questions

As a child, did you have problems with staying dry or avoiding messing yourself during the day at any point after the age of about 4?

Yes before I got back into diapers I would always dribble after I used the toilet  

Yes most nights I would wet a little becoming a bedwetter and in diapers at around 9

Yes. 24/7 diapered 

No I in diapers 

No I diapered

Don’t really know I diapered

No 

No because I already lost the battle 

As I mentioned above 

yes all the time 

Yep

No.

In continent bladder and semi continent bowls  

• autism 
  • fibromyalgia

No clinical diagnoses.  But now know I have autism

Already have bladder and happy with my bowels knowing that I have to be with in 10 minutes of a toilet or I will risk going in my diaper witch happens a lot 

• 5 months later...
On 5/24/2022 at 8:59 AM, Kaliborio said:

I am looking for people

I am not currently looking for people who are clinically diagnosed or confidently self-diagnosed as incontinent primarily due to a specific disease- or injury-related cause which has been identified. I am looking for people who think they may be so diagnosed in the future even if they don't do anything and nothing happens to them. I am also looking for people who do have a clinical diagnosis of a continence condition, but

A few notes:

---

Questions

• autism
  • fibromyalgia

---

/ I used to wet my self often 

2/ I wet the bed every night

3/ Yes

4/ Occasionally

5/ I usually just per in my sleep

6/ I used to but switched to nappies

7/ No

8/ Gave up trying to be continent years ago

9/ often

10 yes 

11/ Yes

12/ incontinent 

13/ none of the above

14/ I am happy being incontinent 

For context, I have been an off and on untrainee for several years now, but the last 3months or so of 24/7 diapers have had a pretty steep downward spiral, and I am no longer able to keep my pants clean or dry without them.

Questions

-I was not potty trained until ~4.5 years old. I do not remember more specifics than that, just that I was still in diapers full time until a bit after my 4th birthday. Apart from that, I did not have any continence issues.

-I was still wetting the bed at least once every couple months until age 7. After that, it petered out to 2-3 times a year until age 12 (not sure definitively, just that 12yo was the last time I remember having a genuine bedwetting accident as a kid).

-Yea, absolutely. I’m not even sure how many times I wet throughout the day.

-not really. If I haven’t had an accident, there’s usually not any skid marks/staining

-oddly, no. I’ve never had to get up to pee at night, nor does my bladder seem to fill much at all while I sleep, as I never seem to wake up with a full bladder.

-No. but only because I haven’t been out of diapers since I’ve been losing control.

-Not really. I have put off leaving the house to do things/run errands etc. because I wanted to change or shower before leaving and I wasn’t ready to do so yet.

-Yes. I have very little ability, if any, to stop myself from wetting. I still have some subconscious bowel control, but once it starts happening I can’t hold it.

-Yea. It is in fact, impossible work.

-currently, I experience pretty advanced stress incontinence with both my bladder and bowels (noticed it first with my bowels, then with my bladder).

-Less so sudden “urgent/high pressure” and more sudden “normal/less than normal pressure/urgency, but with almost no warning anymore”

-The large majority of the time, yes.

-almost completely incontinent. While I can still physically contract my sphincters, the most I can do is contract them part way. I can no longer completely close them, and what little movement I am capable of almost feels like I have to re-figure out how to do it each time.

-Clinical diagnosis on the ADHD, and while I’m not a huge fan of self diagnosis, I have noticed a LOT of the same/indicative behaviors/symptoms with both autism and SPD. For background, even my parents thought I might be autistic growing up, but I got two separate, inconclusive “maybe he does and maybe he doesn’t” diagnoses.

• (1) ADHD predominantly hyperactive
  • (2) autism
  • fibromyalgia
  • (2) sensory processing disorder (SPD)

-yes to all.

I am very much surprised I haven't already responded here! I double checked and didn't see my response already and that this was a single page at the time of writing so...EH? Anyway, am gonna add my data to this theory of yours, I hope it helps!

Generally speaking I would say that I've had urgency problems my whole life that, in retrospect, are nothing compared to what I experience now after gender-confirming surgery down there. And now in the past year I've come to wonder if I have ADHD and possibly some form of EDS that have gone undiagnosed (am working towards getting them diagnosed now).

Questions

Nope! I did have one messing accident when I was an adolescent but that was it.

Nope! 

Oh abso-fucking-lutely. It has been a royal pain is the ass (and possibly hindrance) for recovery from surgery down there I had recently.

Nope! But, especially since my gender surgery in March, I have noticed that now when I wipe I find myself surprised by more being left on the toilet paper when I didn't expect any / thought I was done emptying out.

Not more than twice per night, I think. I do always have to get up at least once, sometimes twice, and always have.

Yes, growing up I had my fair share of potty dance emergencies...I don't remember my friends/peers ever looking as urgent as I did, and I remember feeling like I had to generally use the potty a lot more than them. In retrospect, the urgency I felt back then was nothing compared to now, postop, but it was definitely persistently there.

Nope! 

Absolutely, esp now.  I need to put in effort especially when I'm near any triggers for urgency, and can't help making sounds / whining sometimes due to the effort required.

And ofc I absolutely worry that my continence won't hold up. It's shaky at home as it is (seconds away from the potty), so the thought of leaving the house without protection has me feeling very anxious and hypervigilant of where the nearest potty would be, how long it has been since I went (esp for e.g. transit where I don't have access to a potty at all), and if I have backup clothing and can change if needed.

Absolutely yes. There are so many urgency triggers out there now, and that includes urgency itself (while I haven't yet had an accident, I feel like it's only a matter of time). And as described above, if I'm ever out of the house undiapered it requires lots more planning and vigilance than it ever has pre-op.

Yep. I'm a gigglebox, and if my bladder is more than halfway full (unfortunately I can't physically feel if that's true, I can only go by time...don't know if that's normal) and I laugh enough I will empty a lot of my bladder uncontrollably. Just last night this happened again...I was grateful that I was at least wearing a cloth cover, but unfortunately I'd been wearing panties underneath to hold bandages in place and I had to strip off, replace the bandages, etc because I completely soaked all of it.

I've also experienced messing accidents, but very small ones when e.g. doing squats during exercise. I consider them small because I didn't realize I'd gone until I went to go shower and strip down after the session was done...but I had definitely had an accident.

Yep, see above. Triggers include the sound of running water, or warmth on my hands (washing my hands, dishes, etc), proximity to a sink or bathroom, my front door, and sometimes even just the sensation of bladder fullness itself. It's so strong that I have to put my entire physical and mental focus/effort into not having an accident, and often my face contorts and I end up vocalizing in some way (whining, grunting, etc). I've also recently realized that while caffeine helps me focus, it makes my bladder urgency far far faaaar worse than normal.

A few times, yes. Once in a restaurant (fortunately was diapered) while sitting down, the urge came so suddenly that it completely overwhelmed my ability to hold it and all I could do was try to slow it down so I didn't leak. Other times I've been getting into the shower, felt the urge come on, THOUGHT I was successfully holding it, only to find spurts escaping to the floor (before I had turned on the water, so unmistakably I was the source of the tinkling).

Ranges from mostly-incontinent to sometimes-continent...In that I feel like at times I don't believe I'm incontinent because I haven't had really all that many accidents and at home I can definitely make it to the potty in time. But, sometimes I don't and it happens often enough that it casts doubt in-general and makes me feel unsafe leaving the house unprotected because I don't think I could make it to a potty on-time (or even if I could, that I definitely couldn't endure waiting in line in front of it...as standing in front of the potty or shower is a huuuuuge trigger and I've often had accidents in that position).

• autism
  • fibromyalgia

I would self-diagnose ADHD or similar. My friends have said I definitely most probably have it...No shit sherlock. Which is surprising to me because I adapted so well for so long...but it definitely became more obvious after transition esp with some things like losing access to pockets (I adapted to being 'forgetful' by tapping my pockets and over the years building a habit of putting things in there...but now I am constantly losing things because I can't physically carry them on me...I'm considering a phone watch just so I can locate my phone atm....)

After recent consideration of symptoms pre-op and complications post-op I would consider myself to have EDS (specifically hypermobile).

I didn't consider dysautonomia, but apparently Celiac disease is one of the disorders that can be considered part of secondary dysautonomia (and I very much have that). 

Since starting hormone treatment, I have had difficulty with nearly blacking out and feeling lightheaded when going from reclining to standing. It has improved with exercise, but I suppose that does bunch in with OI and POTS (though I've not measured my blood pressure or heart rate during those incidents).

I've wondered about SPD, and reading through the symptoms I wonder if under-stimulation fits...But it's difficult to separate from ADHD. I've definitely been clumsy, don't sit still very well / am constantly wiggling, miss social cues, and deeeefinitely seek visual stimulation and *lots* of it (can binge things waaaaay more than my friends or hubby would consider sane, and still have focus/energy for more), and going to sleep can be a real challenge sometimes due to sensations of clothing / itching and general restlessness. I infamously have been told that I could power a generator in my sleep from how much I turn / spin while sleeping.

I have wanted to lose control for a long long long time. Part of it was definitely from desperation and fear that if I didn't have a justification for wearing diapers that I wouldn't be able to unless I needed them. But also a part of me felt *right* physically and emotionally at the thought of having no control anymore...I used to dream of it a lot, and the thought brought me a lot of comfort. And as distressing as it can be to make it to the potty now, part of me feels warm and fuzzy inside that it works that way...even if I can't be in diapers at the moment. Once I can return to diapers again, I don't plan to leave them.

• Like 1
On 5/24/2022 at 12:59 AM, Kaliborio said:

I am looking for people

• Me^^^^

A few notes:

---

Questions

Yes but I remember It was personal choice so I could stay in diapers

Yes, not of my own accord causing it

Yes, I for example look for rest stops often on road trips

_________________<________________________

Yes, still no clue why

Yes currently. I use diapers for that reason or just not drink water before sleeping

_________________________________<<<<____

A few times

Yes but the task was not drinking water

If I feel the need to pee then yes

_________________________________________<<<

About the same as a few years ago

___________________________<<<<<<_______

No

No

_________________________<

No

Completly continent

____________________________________<

• autism
  • fibromyalgia

No I do not

A few times I thought about it but it was just from needing to go alot

---

Hope that helps

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 5/24/2022 at 8:59 AM, Kaliborio said:

I am looking for people

A few notes:

---

Questions

• autism
  • fibromyalgia

---

1/ I regularly wet my self until I was almost 10 years old

2/ I wet the bed until my early 20s

3/ I am incontinent and wet on and off all the time

4/ ocasionallly

5/ I wet the bed every night 

6/

Questions

I recall having a small number of accidents, primarily when out of the house in unfamiliar environments; my parents had a very unrealistic view of how long I should be able to wait

Not that I recall

Yes, it varies but if I'm hydrating properly I'll go as many as 12-14 times daily

All the time

I usually don't get up that I'm aware of but recently I've begun getting up once a night

I frequently find myself feeling a strong urge, especially with a BM

Not that I can think of immediately

I am actively aware that it seems to be degrading, I definitely feel more aware of it than ever.

Most certainly, in my teen years it felt rock solid and I could go long periods without needing the bathroom up to 2-3 hrs after the initial urge

Yes, I find my underwear frequently becomes damp without my knowing by the end of day

Frequently

As a transgender person, the ability to find an unoccupied bathroom that accomodates me in the workplace hinders my ability to make it in time. So yes.

Becoming gradually less continent, more-or-less.

• autism
  • fibromyalgia

• Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (Type1)

I had thoughts like this since I was about 12, and continue to; I wager my continence is a matter of time and I would rather embrace it and go full-monty than remain in a midspace.

Questions

A: Yes, I dealt with bad constipation most of my time as a kid and it got really bad at age 11. At 6, I was briefly back in pull ups due to having some messing accidents/droplets. Age 11 involved daily bouts of constant holding and constipation, brown pants at school but not actually messing. And, overall, several messing accidents which I can remember vividly.

A: No.

A: Unfortunately not.

A: Often, since early childhood.

A: Occasionally, but not very often at all.

A: Yes, only involving messing, and only when I had the runs. I always made it, though.

A: As a kid, yes. There was a lot I didn't do when I had bad bouts of constipation because I worried about accidents. I didn't do sports and didn't hang out with friends that often, or at all sometimes. 

A: No, but my feelings are in the opposite.

A: Not for me, no. My level of control is maintained iron clad, sometimes to my own disappointment now.

A: A few times, but not often at all.

A: Yes. This is the key for me. I've had a psychological need to mess myself intentionally for the past 20+ years and have made 95%+ of my defecations (#2) in my underpantspants in private (and very recently within the past month, in a diaper). I am disappointed when I can't go in my pants. I also have desires to wet myself while diapered. I want to use my diaper for its intended purposes and not waste a diaper. I want to wet my diaper laying down, if possible. I want to fully relax when diapered and that includes relaxing my bladder/bowels. I am not satisfied with how relaxed it is currently.

A: Yes, many times. As mentioned, 95% of my #2 habits have been in my underpants or diaper intentionally. Wetting also tends to happen when I do this, but I never intentionally do any of this in public so far, except for when I'm diapered and only pee. I don't want to mess myself in public right now because it wouldn't be courteous to others.

A: I am completely continent, often to my disappointment at times when it comes to diaper wearing. My bladder control is iron clad, sometimes to the point where I need to go but my body won't let it go, especially when laying down. I've noticed I can be fever pitch needing to urinate standing up and then lay down and it stops completely only to start back up when standing up. It's quite annoying. 

Bowel control is also completely continent, even after 20+ years of intentionally messing myself. I do utilize laxatives sometimes when necessary and feel my cycle is at this point irregular, and I am disappointed I can't go more often. There is that psychological need to mess myself, always present.

• autism
  • fibromyalgia

A: None that I am aware of or was tested for. I am Type 1 Diabetic, however, as of 8 yrs ago.

A: Yes. I have a desire to lose bladder control in some form or another, possibly including bedwetting to some degree. The feeling of properly wetting lying down is great and feels validating for me in my desire to wear and use the diapers. I'd like to be able to go when the need hits. Why? I don't want to hold onto anything. I want to be relaxed when in diapers, and if that includes using them like this, it is something I could see myself wanting. I've tried a few brief hypno videos for a day or two but haven't committed enough time to see any results, and I am skeptical I will. But, the idea does fascinate and interest me even though I feel it may be harmful to a certain degree.

My current wearing pattern is now nearly 24/7 after a month of starting to use ABDL diapers. I'm nearing the point where I go 24/7. I feel significant mental heal benefits from wearing and have been validated by other people that went the same route. I'm starting to go through therapy, but I still feel that the hole left inside me by holding all of this in for over 20 years has been taken up by the comfort, stress relief, security and protection I feel from wearing and using diapers, and I don't want to give that up anymore.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I'll start by saying I'm a 49 year old male married with 3 grow kidsI successfully become a bedwetter after over a decade of retraining with wife's support

Questions

As a child, did you have problems with staying dry or avoiding messing yourself during the day at any point after the age of about 4?

No childhood issues with wetting or pooping accidents 

As a child, did you have problems with staying dry or avoiding messing yourself during the night at any point after the age of about 6?

Nope.

Do you currently experience, or have you previously experienced, the need to urinate eight (8) or more times per day?

Yes.  I have noticed an increase in frequency and urge in daytime 

No, not really. 

Started around 35. One of  reasons I started training to become a bedwetter

No but become painfully if I hold it to long

Have you ever refused to do, or been reluctant to do, any activity or task because you're worried you might have an accident, whether or not you feel like there was any reason to believe that in hindsight?

No

I will go diapered  24/7 

No

No.

Yep

yes. Pants and or in diapers

Completely continent during the day 

nope.  

Do you experience the recurring or ongoing desire to lose control of your bladder and/or your bowels? Have you ever tried to? Do you have any plans to?

I have successfully re training myself to become a nightly bedwetter.  And often where and use daytime diapers.  I plan to fully go 24/7 diaper dependency when I retire. Maybe sooner.   I also recently started exploring voluntary castration. To totally eliminate the rest of my low sex drive. . I get annoyed when I become sexually aroused haven't had sex in years with little to no desior to My ultimate goal is a completely none functional penis. Incontinence and none sexual.