LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Frist Story-Imprints Resort (Chapter 5 12/25/2022)

Dissclamer: I don’t own the Idea of Diamond tours or the diaper dimension. I just had an idea to play around in a bit. Thank you too all the wonderful people that make stories in this setting. A special thanks to Baby Sofia for exchanged the first Diaper dimeson story I read and to Princess Pottypants for starting the whole thing. If you would like to use imprint resort as a setting for any of your stories you are welcome too.

Imprints Resort

By

Princess Amaryllis

CHAPTER 1

The woman took a deep breath as she finished setting up her computer. She had been a bit worried about running late. Traffic in Northern Caroline wasn’t usually bad, but the weather had decided to do its impression of a little flooding their diapers and cased traffic to slow to a crawl. While running behind schedule wouldn’t have life altering complications for the eleven-foot-tall amazon; the older investors on the board might think it showed a lack of maturity and be less inclined to invest in the opportunity her firm was offering. After taking a calming breath she made sure that her midnight black hair was still tightly bound on the back her of her head, and that the light coat of bronze lipstick perfectly set off the caramel skin tone that was so common of the people of Indra.  Glancing in the window she could see her pants suit was nicely pressed. She gave a quick smile thinking how if she had followed her mothers plan for her only daughter, she would be wearing something much more elaborate right now. In fact, her mother was only letting work at one of the family firms because she had agreed that if she of found a little she wanted to keep that she would come home in her official compacity. After the board members filled into the room and took their seats, she was ready begin.

“Ladies and gentlemen good morning my name is Tressa. To imprint means to come to recognize another animal person or thing as a parent or habitual trust.” Tressa said smiling at the board room full of investors, “Our firm fully believes that all littles have this instinct which is why even without hypnosis even the most stubborn little will accept their new mommy and/or Daddy in time.” All around the room here fellow amazons were nodding their heads in agreement, “It has even been demonstrated that Imprinting for littles is the same as cosetting for an Amazon. The trigger is just different whereas for an amazon seeing or being around an adorable little will trigger our cosetting response; for a little having an Amazon respect them as an individual will trigger their imprinting response.”

A woman raised here voice at the end of the table “Are you telling me that all I had to do was respect my little Jackie for little and they would have happily seen me as their mommy instead of spending all that time and money to deal with their naughtiness.

Tressa nodded her head “I am saying exactly that. Sadly, over generations our instincts have been honed to grab up the first little we see and protect them. While the has lead to many littles finding safe homes it has also lead to abuses and some amazon seeing littles as nothing more dolls or playthings.” Tressa noticed that one mother who had brought her little to the meeting held he child tighter. “That is why, or firm is setting up a resort to bring together littles and  Amazons so that they can for a loving family.”

A man in the middle of table spoke up “what make you resort so different then Dimond tours or any day care then.”

Tressa smiled “that brings us to point one by the time a little has finished their stay at our resort they will be want to be adopted by their new mommy or daddy having imprinted on them. This would have happened through various activities social interaction from their time at the resort.”

A man at the front of the cocked an eyebrow and said, “You do know that will be a hard sell for the native littles. They are not going to trust any thing like that.”

Tressa smiled “of course, the native littles wont trust it they have gotten verry clever in recent years the little scamps,” she waited for the giggles to quite down. “that’s why we are going to focus on portal littels.”

One man jumped to his feet, “you cant do that Diamond tours has an exclusive contract with the Northern Caroline government for all little entertainment for portal littles in our dimension. They will have you in diapers yourself if you try to mess with their operations here.”

Tressa got wide grin on her face. “That’s right they have a monopoly with our government In this dimension, but no one has monopoly on portal littles in there own dimension. Ladies and gentleman my plan is to bring a piece of Amazonia culture to the poor littles that have no one to look after in their own dimension. In short our resort will be built in what is commonly called the Little Dimension or by the natives littles there simply known as Earth.

• Like 15

Got me interested for sure. Especially from the several times you mentioned her either not being mature or in diapers lol. I love comments like that in the diaper dimension when it concerns an Amazon woman. Definitely love the new concept. 

10 hours ago, Sky Hooves said:

And so begins the first step of the Amazonian invasion of earth... Looking forward how that works out^^

I turn around and fart in our invaders general direction…

22 minutes ago, dmavn said:

I turn around and fart in our invaders general direction…

You do know, what will happen if you do that?

Amazon Women: "Oh! Does the little guy has gasses? Better get you in some protective padding, just in case more than gasses are coming out~ We can't be too careful with you Littles."

Why didn't this story show up for me?

It's a good one.

The beginning is great.

The idea is Brilliant!!!

More please.

I'm really excited to see what happens next.

Hey y’all so chapter 2 will be ready Tuesday. I post here on Wednesday or Thursday. I was thinking about making a patron with a 5 dollar teir so people could see chapters as soon as they get done. Let me know what y’all thank don’t worry after a couple of days I will post them here too.

Here is my patron link

https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=11643773

14 hours ago, Guilend said:

I can’t wait to get to read the second chapter once you’ve posted it here. 

It should be available Friday I am spending today wrapped in my blankie with my stuffie.

On 5/24/2022 at 1:58 PM, Sky Hooves said:

You do know, what will happen if you do that?

Amazon Women: "Oh! Does the little guy has gasses? Better get you in some protective padding, just in case more than gasses are coming out~ We can't be too careful with you Littles."

I for one welcome our new mommies and will be waiting for them with my blankie, stuffie, and paci. 
 I also ask they bring diapees and have a extra girly nursery set up for a two to three year. Finally I will need hypnosis or a small amount of mental regression to help me go boom boom in my diaper. 

14 hours ago, Princessamaryllis said:

I for one welcome our new mommies and will be waiting for them with my blankie, stuffie, and paci. 
 I also ask they bring diapees and have a extra girly nursery set up for a two to three year. Finally I will need hypnosis or a small amount of mental regression to help me go boom boom in my diaper. 

If that's what you want, then that's okay. I personally couldn't life the rest of my life as a baby. There would be too much stuff I would miss, like, Horror Movies, Animes, Mangas, Video-Games etc. I probably could handle a weekend or maybe even a few days, but not more.

Imprints resort Chapter 2

Months later on Earth a woman stood behind in a navy-blue suit behind a podium. The maple podium had a carving of a bald eagle on it “My fellow Americans no doubt many of you have heard at least in passing of the amazon dimension. I am here to confirm that such a place dose in fact exist. Now while there are indeed places in that dimension that have questionable human rights; there are other place where they have a stricter code of rights. These places still have advanced technology of their dimension with out the threat of loom adoption from the local amazon population. On such place is Northern Caroline. I have been assured that they treat their citizens with the utmost respect and dignity. The have as to be trade partners of ours and set up a resort of sorts in the Apalachin Mountains near the town of Ashville. Both me and the governor of North Carolina thinks this will be a wonderful opportunity to exchange goods and Ideas with our Amazonian neighbor across the portal. Let me introduce to you the first ambassador from the Amazon dimension to earth Mrs. Kelly Whitmore.”

Cameras flashed a ten-and-a-half-foot tall woman in a black dress made her way around the corner of the building to the space where the news conference was being held. “Hello there,” she said her voice dripping with a syrupy sweetness “my so many of you came out just to meet me. I wish I could take each one of you home…to show my family how far I have come I am sure little Jessica would be thrilled to meet you. Madam president I am honored to be here. As you have said Northern Caroline is looking forward partnering with the United States and earth in an effort to foster more goodwill between our dimensions. That is why we are working with you and the sate of North Carolina to set up a special resort and shared city here in this dimension. It is our hope that this new business and diplomatic venture proves invaluable to both sides of the portal and that we can share our technology with you as you share your many unique resources with us. Now does any one have any questions.”

A balding reporter in a tan suit stood up, “how exactly will this work will this new city be apart of the united states or will it be apart of your amazon country?”

Mrs. Whitmore nodded her head “ A very good question dear. Our new resort and town will a part of both. Tax and economy wise any money that comes into the resort will go back to the local, state and federal government while the civil laws around the resort and town will be closer to the ones that would be experienced on the other side of the portal. That way visitors can get the full experience of going through the portal without the cost or unjust fear that some people have my home dimension. Not only that we are working to bring cross portal communication into every home so you can enjoy not only talking to any of your friends or love ones across the portal on any phone but so we can send some of our televised events and shows to you own televisions.

A woman with blond hair who look to be in her la twenties stood up “we have heard several rumors form your home dimension  how do we know that you not just going to see hordes of baby crazy amazon women into our towns to be carried off and adopted?”

Mrs. Whitmore shook her head and tsked, “Frist off young lady it is very bad to be listening to rumors about a place you haven’t visited yourself. Second The adoption process in Northern Caroline is on a voluntary basis. It more closely related to the act of marriage then any thing else. I would also remind you young lady that being prejudiced against a group of people based on where the live is wrong no matter which side of the portal you come from.”

The reporter quickly lowered her head and set down feeling like a little girl being corrected by her mom, “yes mom… I mean yes ma’mam”

Mrs. Whitmore gave a slight smile at the reporters fumbled response. Maybe I should invite the little dear to the resort to help her feel better I am sure my little Jessica would love to have sister. “That’s Good dear. Now any other questions.”

The press conference played aging across the woman’s cell phone. Here pink nails lightly tapping the screen it had been only a month since the press conference but the woman had seen adds for the new resort and town almost as soon a the press conference was over. The leaders of the areas had admitted to letting the Amazon’s build their resort and town way before the press conference and it was mainly used as a away to get the public comfortable with there new guest and neighbors. The refection in her screen showed that she was growing her usual two day stubble on her face. her hair need to be washed and brushed the Chesnutt follicles were looking stringy and lifeless. After all when you on the spectrum and living alone your looks are the last thing you tend thinking about.  Looking at the gray fleece of her kitty pajamas she realized that they might need to be washed. Seeing a tomato soup stain on her left sleeve confirmed this.

She tried to wrap her Disney princess blanket around her tighter. She amused herself by thinking if an Amazon were to see her right now it would look like she was trying to swaddle herself in a blanky.  She clutched her stuffed Cinderella doll a bit tighter as her fingers scrolled through to the next video that she wanted to watch.

The blank screen light up as a woman was standing beside a pool. The pool had about four different sized water slides.  In the background a woman could be seen going down the slide with what look to be her young daughter. The young kid was even waring inflatable floaties on her arms. They both had huge grins on their faces. The woman in the for ground turned toward the camera, “do you need to get away from the big responsibilities of work or may get out of the humdrum of everyday life. Then come down to imprints resort. Experience Amazon hospitality at its finest her in your own dimension. For one little price of twenty dollars a night you can experience expertly prepared meals from our master chef. There culinary touch can make Colliflower nuggets and macaroni, and cheese seem like a five-star meal. We also have a mini golf course and theater playing the latest Amazon movies.  Around town you can marvel at amazon architecture and even visit a fully furnished model of an Amazon house that is an exact replica and one hundred percent the size of an actual amazon house. Be amazed at the many shops and crafts that amazon technology has produce throughout years our most including our new hollow graphic photographs and television. So come see the sights we promises you will feel like a kid again.”

The woman finished watching the video as gentle music played in the back ground, “well Mary,” she thought out loud to herself looks like its time for a vacation.

• Like 10
  • Princessamaryllis changed the title to My Frist Story-Imprints Resort Chapter 2

Yay it sounds like a great vacation to me. Can’t wait to see more of this resort and to see how many Amazon’s end up breaking the rules and what happens if they do. I hope Mary can enjoy herself there and find a good mommy or daddy. 

53 minutes ago, Princessamaryllis said:

Sorry I haven’t posted a new chapter this week I went to my doctor and I got a possibles date for my gender confirmation surgery for September. I will let you know if I get an actual day.

Yay that sounds great. 

2 hours ago, Princessamaryllis said:

Sorry I haven’t posted a new chapter this week I went to my doctor and I got a possibles date for my gender confirmation surgery for September. I will let you know if I get an actual day.

Oh wow!!!!  That's Fantastic!!!!!  Obviously that's MUCH more important.   I'm sooo Happy goe you????????????

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2022 at 8:20 AM, Squirt304 said:

Hope the little reporter takes the offer lol. Good luck Jessica!

Well actually you just gave me plot idea. I had over 500 hundred words written for the next chapter but some how my computer randomly erased them so I am starting ch 3 from scratch. Also I had a death in my family. My second cousin not really some one I was close too but I get the distinct feeling I am not wanted around the funeral because I am transgender. Also my car has a cracked head gasket and the estergon I use is on back order till December so I need to talk to my doctor about that. But she won’t be back until tomorrow. So yeah I had a pretty crappy week. I just wish someone would portal me to the diaper dimension. Any way I will try to get chapter 3 out by the end of the week.

• Princessamaryllis changed the title to My Frist Story-Imprints Resort (Chapter 5 12/25/2022)