LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Star Trek New Voyages: Blood and Fire the Movie / Enemy: Starfleet!

I have watched this one, and there are many others that appear to use the old sets, Uniforms and other props:  Not sure how anyone else feels, but I like it :)

Brian

Here is another one with the same actors:  Called "Enemy: Starfleet!"

Edited by ~Brian~
Title Edit
  • ~Brian~ changed the title to Star Trek New Voyages: Blood and Fire the Movie / Enemy: Starfleet!

I have watched those- those are some good Star Trek series done by fans and the set they filmed those at in New York are now somewhat a Star Trek set museum.  I have been a Star Trek fan for decades and I have always loved and appreciated the effort that the fans did to bring the series to life.   I found this particular series a while back online- so I got hooked as a Star Trek fan!  

BabyChris

• Thanks 1

Prelude to Axanar is awesome...too bad it's only a 21 minute teaser, and it's the group of fans directly responsible for CBS pulling the plug on fan productions of Trek

"Kitumba" is the best thing New Voyages did

• Like 2

I saw the trailer for Prelude to Axanar and I thought it was awesome when I saw it a few years ago.  I got hooked on Star Trek back in 1990- I was aware of it but I was not a fan until 1990- and since then I have seen what I can and all- I've got a collection of books, novels, comic books, toys and replica starships from the show- my pride and joy replica is the USS Enterprise B from Star Trek Generations- as I loved the Excelsior-class ships for some reason- my girlfriend found it at a toy store going out of business marked down- Star Trek and baseball were the two things that kept me sane in the 90s in high school.  

I got hooked on several other fan productions as well because as someone who has a penchant for getting obsessed on things- due to Asperger's- Star Trek is one of my big obsessions.  

BabyChris

• Like 1

Meh! I lost interest with much of the Star Trek franchise with the movies directemd by jj abrams, especially "into the darkness".... the pre-Kahn movie.....Y*U*C*K!!!! Everything was wrong, and ruined. I stopped supporting the movies then.....

Most if the orig cast is gone, writers and directors are out of control, or just no clue....

Nope....anything "Star Trek" these days, to me...= G*A*R*B*A*G*E!!!!!????????????????????????

12 hours ago, square_duck said:

Meh! I lost interest with much of the Star Trek franchise with the movies directemd by jj abrams, especially "into the darkness".... the pre-Kahn movie.....Y*U*C*K!!!! Everything was wrong, and ruined. I stopped supporting the movies then.....

Nope....anything "Star Trek" these days, to me...= G*A*R*B*A*G*E!!!!!????????????????????????

Don't let  JJ Abrams riun it for you. A lot of fans hate his take on the franchise, myself included.

But that doesn't automatically mean all other new Trek product is equally sucky...it's not

Strange New Worlds is really good

I have followed Discovery, Picard and Strange New Worlds- too cheap to get Paramount + right now- but yeah- the new stuff is much better than the JJ Abrams Trek-verse- I was not happy with it to the point where after Into Darkness I refused to see Beyond in the theater as I had seen every Star Trek movie since VI The Undiscovered Country in the theater- so I was like NO- but Beyond actually was better than Into Darkness or as I call it Wrath of Khan Redux- I am no fan of the JJ Abrams Trek films- at all- though I do have a movie poster of the 2009 film I got for my birthday that year from a friend who manages a movie theater.  

I saw the pilot for Strange New Worlds on YouTube via Paramount CBS on a free preview and I was WOWED by it.  I can think nothing of watching TNG, DS9, VOY and Classic Trek for hours as I also have in my collection I forgot to add- my late aunt's Classic Trek CBS/Columbia House subscription set she ordered years ago.  I have all the movies up to 2009- Won't get Into Darkness but may get Beyond- again- I hated Into Darkness- nothing but a Wrath of Khan Redux.  

BabyChris

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 1:03 AM, square_duck said:

Most if the orig cast is gone, writers and directors are out of control, or just no clue....

On 5/24/2022 at 1:34 PM, spoonchicken said:

Don't let  JJ Abrams riun it for you. A lot of fans hate his take on the franchise, myself included.

But that doesn't automatically mean all other new Trek product is equally sucky...it's not

Strange New Worlds is really good

Yeah, I still watched them, but the way the "Kelvin" series completely destroyed the original right from the start was disappointing.