LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Science: Solving the world's biggest problems.

3 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

Another example of a solution waiting for a problem. 

I'll tell you about a problem that needs solution buddy. Two words: Taco Bueno! We NEED to bring it back! They LITERALLY had the BEST Mexican food in my opinion!????????????????????????☺️????

3 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

I'll tell you about a problem that needs solution buddy. Two words: Taco Bueno! We NEED to bring it back! They LITERALLY had the BEST Mexican food in my opinion!????????????????????????☺️????

LOL. I'll have to take your word for it. That said. I've had some great street tacos when I was in the Mexican Caribbean. 

9 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

LOL. I'll have to take your word for it. That said. I've had some great street tacos when I was in the Mexican Caribbean. 

You've NEVER had Taco Bueno?!????? That's an outright crime! A TRAGEDY!!!!! Dear God! We gotta open up Taco Bueno EVEN MORE now! LOL!?????? I grew up on THAT SHIT!!!!??????♥️??????????????♥️?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

You've NEVER had Taco Bueno?!????? That's an outright crime! A TRAGEDY!!!!! Dear God! We gotta open up Taco Bueno EVEN MORE now! LOL!?????? I grew up on THAT SHIT!!!!??????♥️??????????????♥️?

Sadly I've lived a sheltered life here in Canada. ?

I suggest a cultural exchange. Taco Bueno for poutine and beaver tails. ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

Sadly I've lived a sheltered life here in Canada. ?

I suggest a cultural exchange. Taco Bueno for poutine and beaver tails. ?

Well, Hey! if you can revive Taco Bueno, I'll be ALL for it buddy! LOL!???????????????

Age old solution, a tooth pick!!!! Works just the same, if not better, and serves as a "tooth pick" after eating said wrap....and is natural and recyclable or compostable!!! The "edible tape" ?  will probably just make you sick...who knows....ugh!?

8 hours ago, square_duck said:

Age old solution, a tooth pick!!!! Works just the same, if not better, and serves as a "tooth pick" after eating said wrap....and is natural and recyclable or compostable!!! The "edible tape" ?  will probably just make you sick...who knows....ugh!?

Tree killer!

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Tree killer!

Better than choking on some man made artificial adhesive that probably leads to cancer in 5 years!!??