LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 113 - 5/17/24

On 8/29/2023 at 12:41 AM, BabySofia said:

They definitely exist! Just more likely to be loving and doting than kidnapping and violent? Especially after Stacy meddled. Of course there are definitely exceptions to that rule!

With the exception of Addison's mother, all the grandparents you've shown have been pretty pleasant.

17 hours ago, TerranV said:

With the exception of Addison's mother, all the grandparents you've shown have been pretty pleasant.

Yep, thanks for the comment!

In-Between

'In-Between' is now Live on the Amazon Kindle Store! Please consider purchasing this book if you enjoyed it! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CG4W62M6

There were 16 pre-orders of the book, so that qualified for one week of double postings of LCW. If there are four more orders today or tomorrow, I'll still give you all two weeks! Thanks to everyone who pre-ordered!!!!!

• Like 1

Chapter 46: Dolphin Races

BETH HAD BEEN ecstatic to change out of the fussy dress she’d had to wear for the past few hours. Not only had the skirts caught on almost everything, she’d been paranoid about spilling something on it or that she would be told she needed to wear a bib at lunch. Connor’s thirteen-year-old cousin Leelah was also dressed up in one of the ridiculous dresses, but given she was four inches taller than Beth, it left her feeling like candy in a Little Shop during the party.

To be fair, none of the Bigs did anything to anyone that would be out of place at a birthday party. They even treated her, Leelah, Shelby, and Connor like they were older… When there’d been two girls who had a bit of a fight, they hadn’t even been spanked, just led to separate corners and made to sit for their age’s time. Since they were thirty-five and thirty-eight, that had been a while!

But just the idea of being dressed like that would probably lead to nightmares for the next six months – especially with everything going on at school!

She was relieved to pull on the bikini she’d brought to go swimming and get a head start with the older ‘girls’ before the ‘babies’ got up from their naps.

Beth put on a cute coverup over her bikini, tied her hair up, and walked down to Connor’s room. ‘Carly’s room,’ she thought with a giggle. Beth had initially felt a little guilty at helping to strongarm Connor into becoming a special princess for his cousin’s birthday party. Still, it seemed to her that he looked like he enjoyed it as soon as she’d started doing his hair.

The smile on his face when he saw it with makeup on was genuinely one of delight. ‘I wonder if his sisters dressed him up like we did Daddy and Jason when we were growing up?’ she wondered.

‘Of course, Mom definitely had Daddy dressing up long before we were born…’ She shuddered a bit at the thought that after everything her dad had gone through. When Beth had discovered he and her mom actually enjoyed him spending time as her little girl… She never understood it, but… as she was about to knock on Connor’s door and saw the tiny… ‘girl’ in the doorway, she thought she could understand her mom’s feelings.

“Carly’s joining us?” She asked, taking in Connor’s styled, dirty-blonde hair with the juvenile yellow one-piece swimsuit with a little ruffle at the waist that tried to be a skirt. The fabric was covered in a pattern of pink dolphin silhouettes and hearts in a way that looked appropriate for his size but certainly not his age! The swim diaper peeking out from the leg holes helped take his age down by over a decade. He was holding a swim cap in his hands that looked like it had a dolphin snout and eyes.

He blushed and looked uncomfortable, “Seems a shame to not keep giving Meggy what she wanted… I mean, I didn’t buy a present for her?”

Beth snorted, “Like she needed anything more? She got more dolls, stuffies, and gift cards for games than any little girl I grew up with!”

Connor laughed at that. His… her laugh made her smile. ‘It was a very girly giggle, really,’ she thought.

“Planning on wearing the swim cap?”

“I probably should…?”

“Do you normally wear them?”

Connor nodded, “I just wasn’t sure how to deal with this hair and it?”

Beth put a hand on the back of his swimsuit and directed him back inside his room. She sat on the floor with her legs crisscrossed and her back against the bed. She motioned to him, “Sit down here.”

His blush then was cute, but he complied and sat with his back to her. When he did so, she couldn’t restrain the giggle over the ruffled bottom the swimsuit featured. “Your aunt couldn’t pick a much more babyish swimsuit, could she?”

Connor shrugged, “In this world, I’m sure they exist!”

She smirked, “Actually, you’re right, I have seen worse… What’s with the dolphin theme?” She asked as she began pulling pins out and brushing out some of the curls.

“It goes back to an inside joke while my mom was here, I guess… Grandpa would kid her that she was a fish in the water, but she claimed she was a dolphin. Since they’re not fish, she would argue with him.” Connor laughed, “Funnily, it passed on when we were kids, too; Mom joked that we were a family of dolphins and made us swim with or see them whenever she could on trips.”

“That’s kind of cute,” she said. It took her a few minutes to use a brush to straighten Connor’s hair out enough to put it into a braid and then a bun on top of his head to cover with the cap.

She found herself squeezing him when she was done, “I’m glad I came this weekend; this has been weird, but it’s a lot of fun to hang out with you.”

He turned towards her, “I’m glad you did too.”

They made eye contact, and she was just considering if it was time to give in and kiss him when Shelby came in. “You two ready yet?”

Beth squeezed him in a tight hug and stood up, placing him on her hip. “Yep, curious to see this dolphin swim!”

“It’s pretty ridiculous,” Shelby said. “My brother couldn’t keep up with her at all!”

“Her?”

“Well, obviously, this is Carly, not Connor,” she said with a wink up at Beth as they reached the stairs.

When they reached the bottom, they could see the Littles sleeping on the floor. Beth could smell the pungent scent of dirty diapers that she knew had been changed before their naps, but she guessed a few new ones had been created. She wrinkled her nose and looked down at ‘Carly’ doing the same.

“I would never be able to get used to that smell all the time,” she heard Shelby say quietly as they walked to the back of the house where the pool was.

Beth nodded, “Well, I think you probably learn to tune it out after a while…?” She sat Connor down inside the fenced area that surrounded the pool.

“I guess,” she said as she pulled the towel away from her body to reveal a bikini that raised her maturity in Beth’s eyes.

“At least from what I can tell, most of Meggy’s friends chose this fate?” Connor said as he stood on the side. She watched his hands play with the frilly ruffles on the bottom of the swimsuit. She found herself wanting to do the same with them, even as this conversation was definitely starting to hit home.

“Yeah… I just can’t imagine giving up like that?” Shelby said. “At least, I hope I can’t? I really just want to get out to Hamilton so I can have a better shot of not ending up like them. I want to be an engineer or a doctor… not filling diapers up for the rest of my life.”

She was pretty sure Shelby didn’t know about her, so she had no idea of the impact it would have on the girl who did give up once. Connor, however, did, and he was looking at her worriedly.

“I’m sure everything will go great for you! And if you need anything out there, let me know through your grandmother; my dad would be happy to help!”

I STOOD THERE in the one-piece swimsuit, playing with the bottom of it, knowing I could be the picture beside the definition of cute in the dictionary. In fact, even as I had that thought, Grandma showed up from the side and took a picture of me!

“You could at least wait until I’m ready,” I complained to her.

She smirked at me, “Okay then, One, Two…”

As she said ‘three,’ I turned and dived into the water!

“You little stinker,” she laughed at me as I surfaced and treaded water. Then she laughed and showed the picture to Shelby and Beth, who started giggling.

“What?!?” I asked.

I swam over to the wall and met her, where I had the side profile view of me diving into the water with my ruffled butt and feet flying through the air.

“Ready, huh?” she laughed. “Your mommy is going to enjoy this one!”

“Hmph!” I complained and dove back under the water. I’d probably swam the equivalent of a couple miles that morning. Still, I couldn’t help but swim a few more laps to loosen up before finding the girls standing in the shallow area where Shelby’s feet could reach.

I saw Beth was basically kneeling to be the same height as her. Feeling mischievous, I dove down and swam up behind her underwater, popping up and grabbing onto her.

“Ahh!” she said. “You little twerp!” she laughed.

She stood with me in her arms and said, “I caught myself a fish!”

“Dolphin!” I said with a smirk.

“I think it’s too small for me to keep though legally,” she smiled, “so I’ve gotta throw it back.”

I was a bit surprised when she really did throw me, but I was able to hit a dive position, dove under, and then came back up next to Shelby. “She’s dangerous,” Shelby said to me.

“Apparently!” I said.

She laughed as she knelt back down, and the three of us were soon hanging out and talking in the water. It was relatively quiet for a bit when squeals of excitement came from the door, and several moms came in and opened the gate to the pool. Each of the Littles was wearing a swimsuit with a built-in life vest, it seemed and were soon bobbing within an area of the water that was separated off with a net from the deeper side.

Most moms seemed to take turns splashing with them, but I generally focused on Beth and Shelby. It was a bit of a surprise as another large splash happened down the pool, and I saw Leelah had joined us.

“Hey!” she said, “I lost track of you guys earlier?”

“Sorry, we went to change out of those…” Beth started.

Amaaaaazing dresses my mom made for us,” Shelby finished with a roll of her eyes.

Leelah giggled. She was a few inches taller than Beth, but even at thirteen, I noticed she had a much more developed body than Beth. I thought I saw some discomfort from her, and I wondered if Beth was self-conscious about her shape. ‘I hope not; it’s perfect to me,’ I thought.

“I don’t blame you; I did, too. I was playing some games while they were all napping. Any of you want to race by chance?” she asked.

“Race?” I perked up.

“Twenty laps?” She suggested.

“Sure,” Beth said.

“I’ll pass on that,” Shelby told her. “Maybe go check on my mom and make sure she’s not misbehaving with the other munchkins.”

“Wait… what?” I asked.

She laughed, “Mom can be a little brat sometimes. Yes, she’s my mom, and I listen to her, but when she’s in a group of Littles like this, sometimes she forgets she’s one of the oldest adults in the room.”

She stood up and climbed to the side. “So…?” Leelah asked.

“Sounds great!” I told her.

“Umm… I was just thinking, Beth?”

I laughed, “If you don’t want a challenge?”

She gave me an offended look, “Can you even swim?”

I smirked, “I don’t know, let’s find out!”

Somehow, no one had told my cousin I could swim, and right from the start, from the wall, I knew her larger form would not help her! Usually, when I’d swam this past week, I didn’t push it other than that one time with Lilly, but right then, I felt a burst of adrenaline and decided to go for it!

I stuck with a freestyle stroke and soon touched the first wall ahead of both girls. Doing a turn, I headed back to finish my first lap. I was already a good way into the next turn when I passed one girl I assumed was Leelah. I tuned it out, though, and just kept pushing through the water, feeling that I had swam a little in the morning, but I certainly hadn’t worn myself out! Lap after lap took me into a zone where I could tune out the fact I had a crush on a girl nearly twice my size, was dressed in a swimsuit best suited for a baby girl, and wearing a swim diaper because no Big would ever trust a Little in a pool without one!

I thought about my family back in my home dimension and wished they could be here for this. Mom had always hated leaving this family behind when she came home. Still, she’d been too terrified of shrinking even more to ever come back. ‘Can you imagine if I was only two feet tall on the next visit? I’d be the size of one of our three-month-olds!’ she had said when we would ask.

I was on lap eighteen and knew I had lapped the girls at least twice when I heard a roar of cheering women. I was pretty sure I heard a shout of Carly and Leelah in there, but I wasn’t sure. I was coming up on Leelah again as I made my final turn and was about to lap her for the third time.

She did her best to stay ahead of me, but my stroke rate was faster than hers. I touched the wall before her as she did her turn to go back.

“Wow, sweetie, you can swim really well!” a woman I assumed was one of Meggy’s friend’s mom.

“Thanks,” I said.

“Did you give up?”

“Huh?”

“They’re both still swimming?”

I laughed and was joined by Aunt Megan laughing as well.

She looked down at me, treading the water, “Carly here is already done with the laps they said they would swim. That was the third time she lapped Leelah.”

“I thought Leelah was on the swim team?”

“She is,” Aunt Megan said, reaching down to pick me up from the water to hug me. “This little dolphin takes after her mommy!”

I blushed but found myself leaning into the form of my taller aunt. She wasn’t as tall as Grandma, but she was taller than Beth. She held me securely, and we watched as Leelah finally finished, then Beth.

“Why’d you give up, Carly?” she asked.

I laughed, “I didn’t. You’re just a bit behind me.”

I nodded to Aunt Megan, who was laughing, “Carly here lapped you three times, sweetie. Sorry, she’s kind of freakishly fast.”

“No way!”

She looked at me, and I looked back up at Aunt Megan, who took the hint at my wriggling to set me down by the pool edge. I hopped back into the water and followed them to the shallower area, where they could touch their feet to the bottom.

“Really,” I told her.

“I wonder if Mom would bring me more often to come swim against you. I think you’re as fast as the high school girls are!”

“Probably faster,” a booming voice said from beside us. Another mom was in the water with us now. “I’m Zoey’s mom, your cousin Kristina,” she said, pointing towards the only Little I could see without a floatation suit. She was actually swimming in the water in the area with the Littles freely.

“Hi,” I said.

“Anyway, I timed both of you. You’re doing really well, Leelah, and I have no doubt you’ll be ready for our team when you get up to high school!”

“You’re the coach?” I asked.

She nodded, “Yeah, Coach Jennings,” she said. “Your Aunt said your real name is Connor?”

I nodded, turning red.

She smirked, “Don’t worry, we’ll call you Carly since it fits more. Have you thought about going out for the Emerson teams?”

“There’s no way I’d be able to keep up with them,” I told her.

“I’m not so sure… those were respectable times you were putting in. I don’t expect you would set any records, but you’d be good for relays.”

I shrugged, “I’m not even sure if I’m eligible as an exchange student. Plus, I have way too much on my plate. I’ll just keep swimming for fun,” I told her.

“Would you be interested in stopping by one of my practices sometime? I could really use you to wake up a few girls…?”

I felt my stomach fall, “I’m guessing I’ll be busy when your practices are, honestly?”

“Maybe I could bring a couple by here on a weekend you stay with your granny?”

“Maybe,” I admitted.

“Anyway, I just wanted to say ‘hi’ before the party breaks up.” As if to punctuate the long afternoon, we heard two sets of crying Littles lungs, then two more…

“Little ones need to get home, it sounds like! Nice meeting you, Carly!”

I watched her go, which seemed to cue more mommies to gather their Littles and take off. Before long, Leelah needed to go, too, and soon, it was just Shelby, Beth, and I migrating to the hot tub. “Don’t stay in there more than ten minutes, Carly,” Grandma said when she saw us going in that direction. “Your small body will dehydrate quickly!”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said.

When those ten minutes ran out, the three of us went upstairs to shower and change, being told on our way up that dinner would be in a couple hours.

“After you shower, want to work on homework together?” Beth asked me.

“Sure!” I said, “I need to spend much more time tonight and tomorrow on that.”

She nodded, and the plan made us split off from each other in my room. As I closed the door, I saw myself again in a tall mirror and admired that I really did look like a girl right then. Shaking my head, I grabbed a set of comfy jogger pants, a new Pull-Up, and an Emerson University sweatshirt before I dove into the shower. When I came out, I noted how weird it was that the makeup was still on my face perfectly, like it was when it was applied.

‘My sisters would kill for this technology!’ I thought to myself. I let my hair loose and noted that it retained most of the curls from earlier. Brushing it out didn’t do much but leave it wavy like it had been permed.

“I hope that goes away by Monday,” I thought as I gathered my computer and sat down to write more of the script. Beth joined me and found a place to sprawl out with her books on my floor.

It was comfortable to just sit and study with her in the room. It felt like her very presence just made me feel happier.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for reading!!! Please press the like button and leave a comment!!!

Also, a SUPER HUGE thank you to everyone who pre-ordered/ordered In-Between on Amazon this week! If you haven't already, you may find it for sale here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CG4W62M6 . If you did purchase it, please press the '5-Star' rating when you can! You don't have to leave a review to do so. (Though that would be so amazingly appreciated!)

I'll give you a bonus chapter of LCW on Tuesday or Wednesday this week and the following week as a special thank you to those who ordered!

• Like 19
  • Thanks 4
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 46 - 9/2/2023

Maybe I'm just broken from all the school stuff I have to do on the side (becoming a tax official is not easy, especially with German tax law).

But somehow the chapter was funny.

Not bad funny or anything.

But more so funny as if things are built up here that we do not yet understand.

E.g. Cousin Kristina who leads a swim team and wants to use Connor to motivate her obviously amazon girls in the team a little bit but she also seems to have something to do with Emerson.

Not that Kelly has anything to do with the swim team and catches Connor dressing up as a girl and tells the school.

Or one of the moms has video footage of Connor and Beth in the costumes and Kelly gets to them.

I really feel like I'm missing something but my brain is unable to grasp what.

But otherwise, as always, a nice chapter.

I look forward to seeing what happens next.

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Maybe I'm just broken from all the school stuff I have to do on the side (becoming a tax official is not easy, especially with German tax law).

Given Germany is centuries older than the US I suspect you have a bigger amount of red tape than even we do. Good luck with that! 

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I really feel like I'm missing something but my brain is unable to grasp what.

But otherwise, as always, a nice chapter.

I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Given Germany is centuries older than the US I suspect you have a bigger amount of red tape than even we do. Good luck with that! 

I recently learned that if a citizen is having problems with filling out paperwork and needs help, he must fill out a multi-page paperwork to request that help.

I am absolutely sure that we Germans invented Red Tape.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I recently learned that if a citizen is having problems with filling out paperwork and needs help, he must fill out a multi-page paperwork to request that help.

😧 
That is nuts!

• Like 1

I got my fix!  Wonderful new chapter. 
It would seem that the blooming romance between Beth and Connor/Carly is still in the budding phase but is so very close to a full blossom. I did get a chuckle out of the recollection of mom treating dad like a baby girl. If it worked for them, surly it’s going to work again. 
Already looking for that next chapter. Keep coming with the awesome story!  

9 hours ago, CDfm said:

I got my fix!  Wonderful new chapter. 
It would seem that the blooming romance between Beth and Connor/Carly is still in the budding phase but is so very close to a full blossom. I did get a chuckle out of the recollection of mom treating dad like a baby girl. If it worked for them, surly it’s going to work again. 
Already looking for that next chapter. Keep coming with the awesome story!  

Thanks! 🙂

1 hour ago, LittleFenny said:

Thank you for the chapter!

I think the idea that a picture or video from the party will get to unfriendly eyes is right. Probably with whoever shared it intending nothing of the sort.

🤷‍♀️ We'll see, there are many perilous perils for people in the Diaper Dimension! Look for another chapter tomorrow this week! (Tuesday early eveningish)

This is a special bonus chapter as a thank you to all of you who supported purchasing my release of In-Between last week! Thank you to each of you!!!!

Chapter 47: Finally

BETH HAD WORKED on the floor of Connor’s room on homework for a couple hours when Amanda came for them. “Hey, you two, dinner time,” she said.

“Okay,” Connor said, stretching. Beth watched him massage his fingers right then.

“Wash up and come downstairs,” she told them.

“Yes, ma’am,” Beth found herself saying.

Amanda wasn’t quite as tall as her mother, but she was tall enough at nearly eleven feet tall to inspire respectful responses. Fred was even taller but clearly had some issues with his back because she’d noticed his slump was present like he was much older. ‘I wonder why he hasn’t done one of the rejuvenation treatments?’

Beth had run down to her room, washed her hands, went to the bathroom, and was down the stairs before she saw a red-faced Connor doing a weird hop down each stair. She couldn’t help but giggle as each stair seemed like he was doing some crazy parkour-level jump!

He stuck his tongue out at her but kept on hopping down.

“What took you so long?” she asked.

“The stupid Pull-Up side ripped when I went to pull it down…”

“You didn’t really have an accident?” she half-teased.

He shook his head, “Not yet; I’m sure they’ll be coming. Everyone seems out to get you on campus when you’re a Little.”

She nodded at that, “I completely understand.”

“I guess you would right now, huh?” He came forward and gave her a light hug. With his head awkwardly landing at her crotch, she decided to just pick him up so she could properly hug him.

“Quite a pair we are,” she said with a smile.

“You know you don’t always have to pick me up?”

“My dad says that to my mom a lot…”

“Does she pick you up too?”

“All the time at home,” she found herself grumbling. “I swear she enjoys embarrassing me as much as my dad, but at least she restrains herself to doing it only when we’re at home. Dad manages to find ways to embarrass me everywhere!

She noticed that Bella and her kids were absent from dinner. “Where are the others?” She asked.

“They decided to stay home tonight and use the AmeniTea for dinner instead. I know she had mentioned a sleepover, but it seemed like you two needed to get some homework done.”

“Probably right,” Beth admitted before what she heard registered, “Wait, that little house has one of those?” She found herself amazed.

“We should go over and see it tomorrow,” Connor told her. “It’s pretty cool how Grandma and Grandpa built them a ‘playhouse’ that’s as real as this one.”

As he spoke, she realized he still had the makeup on. With that and his hair still holding onto wavy curls, he looked more like he belonged in one of the girl’s nests right then than in the boy’s one he was in.

It was actually a bit of a conundrum to her that he had gone along with everything so easily. ‘It was like he fought just hard enough to make it seem like he didn’t want to go along with it?’

She shook her head, then answered the following question and continued the conversation with his grandparents.

WHEN WE WERE getting close to finishing dinner, I decided to ask a question I couldn’t help but be curious about. “Grandma?”

“Yes, sweetie?”

“Aunt Cassie was here… along with her daughters and granddaughters… Where was Neville? I haven’t met him yet?”

I instantly felt bad as her face fell. “Neville passed away a few years ago,” she told me.

“Oh,” I said. “How?”

Fred answered this time; he sighed first, “Cassie had decided it was time to get him rejuvenated so she could again have a cute little boy without wrinkles and a balding gray head. Meggy had asked for it for a present, but Neville didn’t really want it…”

I then watched Grandma wipe a tear and felt terrible for bringing it up.

“There’s almost no chance of a fatal nanite treatment at this point, but somehow, he ended up having a one-in-a-billion reaction to the treatment. He shrank and basically…” he grimaced, “From what I understand, basically reached the point of being too young to be viable.”

“Is that why you haven’t had treatment for your back?” I found myself asking, curious.

“Noticed that, huh?” He shook his head. “Partially, but once you’ve been a doctor as long as I have, you sometimes decide you don’t want the treatments. There’s something to be said for letting nature take its course.”

That was kind of sad, but I nodded as I could sort of understand his thoughts there.

“Anyway, that’s enough dark thoughts for today!” Grandma said. “You two seemed like you had fun today?”

I nodded, “Surprisingly, yes.”

“It wasn’t as horrific as I was afraid it would be,” Beth agreed.

“We just need to get that face clear of that makeup before you go back to school Monday!” Grandma laughed.

I had almost forgotten about it and found myself blushing bright red. “It does come off, right?”

“Yes, we just need to use the app to disengage it. We’ll get Shelby to show you how tomorrow. You might also want to wash your hair in the morning so we can get those curls out.”

I nodded, “Yeah, I probably should avoid looking like I spent the day as a girl when I go back to school!”

Everyone laughed at that, even as I wish it didn’t have to be a conversation for joking.

After some leftover cake for dessert, Beth and I returned to my room and resumed studying. I moved my computer to the floor beside her. I was typing away while occasionally answering a calculus question she had. I was making quick progress on my script, making it to nearly page sixty-three, when she said, “Ugh, that’s enough; I can’t take it anymore!”

“I have to agree; my fingers are pretty sore from typing,” I told her.

“How much did you get done?”

“I’m on page sixty-two and a half,” I told her.

“You’re aiming for what, eighty?”

“Maybe one hundred to be safe… We can always cut pages if mine is selected?”

“It sounds like fun to me.”

“Did you check out the other script options by chance?” I asked her.

She shook her head, “No, anything else good?”

I found us talking for a while but never brought up the topic of the script I wanted nothing to do with! It was about nine in the evening when she said, “Want to go sit and watch a movie again?”

I shrugged, “Sure. Pajamas again?”

“Definitely!”

The two of us changed, and she carried me downstairs to the couch, where we were soon cuddled up and watching a movie when Grandma came to check on us. “I see you two look comfy. Make sure you go to bed when that movie is done? It’s been a long day, and your grandfather and I are going to call it a night.”

“Good night, Grandma,” I said and accepted a hug and a kiss from her before she returned upstairs.

I was leaning against Beth’s warm, soft, pajama-clad body and feeling myself zone out with the movie. The graphics and storyline were intense enough that I was fully invested in the film. We were about midway through the action movie when I felt Beth start to play with my hair again. I looked at her, and she said, “Can I please play?”

“Haven’t you played with my hair most of the day?”

She smiled, “Yes, and I think I would love to most days, actually.”

“I guess,” I told her.

“Thanks, Carly!” She said as she unexpectedly squeezed me into a hug and moved me onto her lap.

‘Carly?’ I thought. ‘She doesn’t know… does she?’ I wondered.

I felt her pull at my hair with a brush I recognized as my own and knew then she had most definitely planned this! “You planned to do this the whole time?” I asked.

“Umm… maybe?”

“Am I just a doll to you?” I smirked at her as I turned my head.

“Absolutely not!”

“I’m not?”

“Nope!” she took a big breath in, and I wondered what she was about to do.

Our eyes met, and her face started to get closer to mine. ‘Are we going to kiss?’ I wondered, hoping so! The distance between our faces was only a few inches apart.

Then her phone rang!

BETH LOOKED DOWN and wanted to swear! ‘Mom has horrible timing!!!!!!!!’

She sighed and said, “Pause movie,” to get the movie to stop, and then answered the phone in audio mode.

“Hi, Mom,” she said.

“Hi, sweetheart, how are you doing?” she asked.

Beth shrugged, “Well enough, I guess?”

“Amanda and Fred treating you right?”

“Yes, it’s been a good place to come and get away,” she said, pulling Connor back into her body and squeezing him. For his part, he willingly moved with her and started playing with her hand by tracing out her fingers.

“Your mom and I have been on the phone with our lawyers and Emerson most of today, cupcake.” Her dad’s voice came on the line. Connor stopped moving his finger on her hand and quietly giggled. ‘Thanks, Dad!’ she groaned.

“Did they find anything out? Was Tracy behind it?”

“Why haven’t you turned on your camera?” Her mom asked.

Sighing, she said, “I didn’t know it was required…” She didn’t want her mom to be suspicious, so she quietly scooted Connor from her lap with a grimace and changed the setting. Her Mom and Dad appeared in front of them.

“Oh, hi, Connor,” her mom said. Beth noticed her mom and dad took a double take momentarily but was grateful she hadn’t put his hair up in the pigtails she was planning yet!

“Hi,” he said.

Beth thought she heard some guilt in his voice but turned to her parents, “So what did they find out?”

Her dad brought up a screen that projected in front of them. “According to their investigation and interviews with Tracy, she was just reacting to the notice sent to her as your RA. Apparently, that went out that afternoon to all of the RAs in the building? They searched her room and computer and couldn’t find anything. I guess there were changes in your file in the system, but whoever did it was a good enough hacker that nothing could be traced.”

“So, long story short, whoever it is can keep doing things, and next thing I know, they’ll change my file to say I need to be in a nest in Sanders Hall?”

Her dad visibly blanched at that, while her mom shook her head, “Not if they know what’s good for them!” She was in mama bear mode now, Beth could tell. “I’ve made it clear to President Barnes that if anything like this happens again, we’ll sue them for damages. As it is, we probably already have a strong case, according to your dad.”

“You know I have to be careful being involved if it comes that, though,” her dad reminded her mom.

“It’s your daughter; you’re allowed to be involved. I highly doubt any case would reach your level of appeals!” Her mom told him.

“So, what now?” Beth asked.

“President Barnes gave a directive that your file would be adjusted only by his office with his approval from now on. Any accusations of potty issues will be dealt with by him. A directive has gone out to the residence staff that if they make an accusation without merit, they’ll have their own choice of Sanders or being gone.”

Beth found herself both happy and nervous about that. “If this doesn’t work, what will they try next?” She asked aloud.

“I don’t know,” her dad said. “I really wish you would just come back here? I called the president of Hamilton; he’s willing to transfer your credits and classes over here?” He grimaced, “I know you have scholarships there, but we all know your mom, and I can easily afford to pay your tuition ourselves?”

‘He’s right, it’s stupid to stay here,’ she thought momentarily. Then she turned and looked at Connor beside her. She hoped her mom didn’t notice the motion she made through his hair with her hand right then.

Beth found herself shaking her head, “No… I know you don’t understand this, but… I have to finish this time here at Emerson. I can’t let the university beat me again!”

“Beth, they didn’t…” her dad tried to say.

“Yes, they did. You saved me twice, Daddy, but this time, I want to make it all the way!”

He sighed, “Okay, Cupcake, if that’s how you want to do it. I’ll do everything I can to help.”

“So will I,” her mom said. “And I know you’re going to hate us for this, but we’ve ordered an assistant for your room.”

“Mom!!!” Beth hissed.

“They can’t do things in your room if you always have someone watching over it. This way, you don’t even have to worry about laundry and things either?” her mom said.

“I’m going to be the laughingstock of the dorm!”

“Or the envy?” her dad suggested.

“Fine… Look, Connor and I are in the middle of a movie. I’ll call you Monday when I finish classes and return to the dorm?”

“Fair enough,” her dad said. “We love you,” he said.

“Yes, love you, Beth,” her mom said.

“Love you too,” she breathed, “Goodnight.”

As their forms faded, she smacked her forehead. “I can’t believe they’re making me have one of those!!!”

I LOOKED UP at her, “What is that?”

“It’s basically like being told you need a nanny?”

“Oh,” I thought, “What can it do?”

She shrugged, “They’re capable of just about anything? It’s what Meggy has when her mommy and siblings are out. It can change diapers, cook, clean, feed, play with you, or just about anything else.”

“And that’s why they’re getting it for you?” I asked, confused.

“No, I guess it’s more discreet than a bodyguard?”

“It’ll just be in your room?” I asked.

“Yeah?”

“Then just don’t let anyone you don’t want into your room?”

She sighed, “It’s the principle of the thing… I feel like my mom is just waiting for me to be a failure again and need to move back home and be babied?”

I laughed, “I doubt that, Beth!”

She glared at me!

“She knows as well as I do that you’re incredibly strong and capable!” Beth softened her expression, “Plus, you have awesome friends and family that have your back!”

That made her smile, “Thanks, I needed to hear that.”

“You’re welcome,” I told her.

She pulled me back into her lap, “Movie resume,” she said.

I sat in her lap as the movie continued with more explosions and things that felt like they blew right past our faces! Somehow, the holographic display generated heated wind gusts so that when a piece of molten metal exploded, I had to check that I hadn’t received a burn on my face!

It was incredible!

All the while, I felt Beth relax again as she played with my hair, and I was pretty sure I tied my hair up into very girly loose pigtails that flopped my head when I moved.

The movie eventually ended, and she said, “Connor… thank you for being here for me.”

I looked up at her face and decided to risk it, sitting up taller, moving my face to hers, and matching my smaller lips to her larger ones.

It felt like fireworks exploded as our tongues met for the first time inside her mouth!

“WOW!” BETH FOUND herself saying then as they parted.

“Wow,” Connor agreed. “I hope you don’t mind…?”

She giggled, “I would have done it earlier if my stupid parents hadn’t called!”

Connor’s face lit up in a smile that made her kiss him again and begin to rub his back. When they parted, she felt the need for more but thought they probably should show some discretion in his grandparents’ living room.

“Maybe we should take our time with this?” She suggested.

He nodded, “Yeah, I don’t want to cause you more problems…”

Beth hugged him tightly, “Well, while you have caused plenty, the real problem is I can’t find it in me to transfer because of you!”

“Umm… you don’t have to stay because of me?” He said.

“Oh, yes, I do! Your mom saved my dad, and that alone would have been enough to make me owe you.” She paused and gave him a peck on the forehead. “But then you managed to weasel your way into my heart, unlike anyone I’ve ever met! You and I are going to date, Buster. Don’t think you’re getting out of it with me moving!”

She watched Connor smile at that, “Deal,” he said.

“We are going to have to be careful on campus, though,” she said.

“No reason we can’t come here together?” He suggested.

“Other than making out on your grandparent’s couch seems a little wrong?”

“You’re right; one of the bedrooms would be better!”

Beth laughed and decided it was time to get that tickle victory back from him for the night before! “Shhh!!!” she told him eventually, and he gave up.

“We should probably go to bed,” he said, then blushed, “In separate rooms… I don’t want to explain this one to Grandma yet!”

“Somehow, I think it won’t surprise her?”

“Probably not, but like you said, let’s take it slow,” he said.

She stood up and lifted him on her hip. It was odd to be so in love with this tiny boy as a boyfriend… or whatever he might be, while also feeling a significant motherly compulsion she usually put down to being a Bigs madness. They shared one more kiss at his doorway, and then she walked down to her guest room.

Checking her panties, she decided she needed to do some laundry before returning the next day! ‘It’s not that kind of accident, but the last thing I want them to do is accuse me of the other kind!’

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for reading!!! Please press the like button and leave a comment!!!

Also, a SUPER HUGE thank you to everyone who pre-ordered/ordered In-Between on Amazon last week! If you haven't already, you may find it for sale here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CG4W62M6 . If you did purchase it, please press the '5-Star' rating when you can! You don't have to leave a review to do so. (Though that would be so amazingly appreciated!)

I'm giving a bonus chapter today of LCW and another next week in the week as a thank you to all of you!!!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 47 - 9/5/2023 (Bonus Chapter)

Yes!!!  So it finally happened, the fireworks were out and brighter than ever. 
I wonder how much the nanny is going to put a kink into their relationship once it arrives.  I am also not so sure about what the relationship is going to look like.  Boy and girl? Or two girls?  Connor sure seemed to like being Carly. That to could cause some huge issues at school. 
I was thrilled to get the bonus chapter and I am excited to see what comes next. 

Sorry I would be so jealous of a holographic assistant who cleans up and does laundry for me.

But on the other hand, as a mid, that could cause problems.

I'm really excited to see how this all plays out.

Okay, I'm calling it now. The Kelly girl not only is the hacker who is doing all of this to Beth, but is also, actually, her mother's sister that went missing when their mother's crimes came to light publicly! She got the rejuvenation treatment (I feel like there was a LOT of foreshadowing in this chapter about that) and even got some kind of nanite plastic surgery procedure to make herself look completely different and is targeting Beth (and now with Connor/Carly on her radar as well) to get back at her sister!

How close am I? Close enough to get a treat?

🥺👼😈

6 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Sorry I would be so jealous of a holographic assistant who cleans up and does laundry for me.

As would I! I would even love its special changing features!!!

Sadly Beth feels a bit smothered by her parents here... We'll see what happens!

6 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

🥺👼😈

Sorry, not close this time, so no treat! Her mom's sister is still in prison going through I think her second time of growing up again. No parole is coming for her as she is almost to the final time and mind-wiping stage. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Sorry, not close this time, so no treat! Her mom's sister is still in prison going through I think her second time of growing up again. No parole is coming for her as she is almost to the final time and mind-wiping stage. 

Awww, dangit! I guess I missed the part where she was caught. I remember her going into hiding...

Everything has been so wholesome lately...:blink:

You didn't have to do that to poor Neville. Those nanites are just one problem after another lately.

So the two of them are finally becoming a thing. I wonder what Mackenzie will think about that? Does Emerson have any rules outright against Littles dating?

10 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Okay, I'm calling it now. The Kelly girl not only is the hacker who is doing all of this to Beth, but is also, actually, her mother's sister that went missing when their mother's crimes came to light publicly! She got the rejuvenation treatment (I feel like there was a LOT of foreshadowing in this chapter about that) and even got some kind of nanite plastic surgery procedure to make herself look completely different and is targeting Beth (and now with Connor/Carly on her radar as well) to get back at her sister!

🥺👼😈

Only problem with that theory is that Danni, Addy's sister, was turned into a little when she was sentenced.  

12 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Awww, dangit! I guess I missed the part where she was caught. I remember her going into hiding...

It's not quite an aside in the chapter where Addy shows up at Cameron's doorstep. She joined her mother at trial is a later part there if I remember the order correctly.

9 hours ago, TerranV said:

Everything has been so wholesome lately...:blink:

Don't worry! 😈

You didn't have to do that to poor Neville. Those nanites are just one problem after another lately.

I feel like they have to have a downside... plus I kind of look at them like the forever chemicals/microplastic issue we're discovering in society at this point. When Teflon and plastics came out they were the panacea of all of our problems, and we've since discovered there are downsides.

So the two of them are finally becoming a thing. I wonder what Mackenzie will think about that? Does Emerson have any rules outright against Littles dating?

Littles can date if they can find time outside of their nest hours. They'll be more dealing with the social issues.

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

Does Addison ever visit her mother or sister in prison? Are they allowed to even have visitors?

After everything that happened I can understand Addy not want to see either of them ever again but rubbing her happy life in their face has an appeal to it.

I don't think I even bring them up to be honest... After everything the two of them did I don't think she ever wanted to see them again. Her last encounter outside of court with her mom had her violently abusing her and Cameron. Her sister came to her house, beat her, tied her up, and took off to our equivalent of South America. In my mind at least I see those all as unforgivable, so minus being there for the conviction or sentencing for closure, I can't see her wanting anything to do with them. Maybe when Danica has her mind wiped on the end of her second 2-12 sentence. Her mom will be doing that loop probably past her lifetime.

3 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I don't think I even bring them up to be honest... After everything the two of them did I don't think she ever wanted to see them again. Her last encounter outside of court with her mom had her violently abusing her and Cameron. Her sister came to her house, beat her, tied her up, and took off to our equivalent of South America. In my mind at least I see those all as unforgivable, so minus being there for the conviction or sentencing for closure, I can't see her wanting anything to do with them. Maybe when Danica has her mind wiped on the end of her second 2-12 sentence. Her mom will be doing that loop probably past her lifetime.

Oh I definately can't blame Addison for feeling that way. Both of them are awful people.

On 9/6/2023 at 10:52 AM, BabySofia said:

I've meant to ask since this first came up, is the de-aging cycles as part of the sentence a parallel invention or is it a callout to the Rejuv Universe meta setting? Which if you haven't run into it is kind of a spanking kink version of the Diaper Dimension, some shared universes that share the concept of alien technology being discovered that allows for the creation of rejuvenation machines in which are later made part of the criminal justice system; no prisons, you just de-age someone and hand them off to strict foster parents. I got a bit of a laugh out of one early story I ran across, are you familiar with the song Alice's Restaurant? Well, there's a scene in which a group of recently rejuvenated criminals are talking and sharing what their crimes were and how many cycles they were sentenced to. The embezzler, a burglar, then everyone stares when one admits they were convicted of murder, and then everyone including the murderer backs away with little sympathy in their eyes when the last shamefully admits to being convicted of being a spammer. (It can be a controversial shared setting though as at least one of the writers used it as an excuse to write sexual stories in which they could say, "Well the character is chronologically over 18," probably why others have made a point of saying that in their rejuv settings that's a quick way to get yourself sentenced to multiple hard time cycles.)

But I suspect that any setting where they can rejuvenate people is going to at least consider doing this. Whether it ends up on the page of a story or not.

Oh! And thank you for the extra chapter! Good thing Beth and  ̶C̶a̶r̶l̶y̶Conner are looking out for each other.

Uh oh! If we're dealing with a hacker, it sure would be a bad thing is they successfully hack the assistant. Hopefully they're buying one with extra heavy duty security software. With Bath's Dad's job they should be able to get hold of ones designed for ultra high security. After all, last thing you want is a kidnapper being able to program a nanny bot to just pick up a kid and deliver them straight to the kidnapper (or if you're a smart kidnapper, to a secure location that's not even as close as one state over from your location and which you have never visited in person, so all you need worry about is getting the money in an untraceable way).

8 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

Rejuv Universe meta setting? Which if you haven't run into it is kind of a spanking kink

I think I've seen some things, I'm not into physical stuff so I tend to pass on things like that. I think the one I more probably am inspired by is the old 'Toddler Supermax' and 'Jessika's New Life' stories actually. Since the Diaper Dimension contains every diaper story ever, it could be either though! 🤷‍♀️

Thanks for the comments as always! 🙂

• Like 2
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 113 - 5/17/24