LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24

46 minutes ago, Princessamaryllis said:

This made me think Conner is actually a transgender girl but is hiding. I also think she maybe a little as the term is used on earth. Also I think Stacy might have made her kids nanite proof just Incase they ever went across the portal for some reason. Maybe one of her college friends is their godmother. Megan, Bella, or meggy being their godmother would be an interesting twist. Also at some point I would love to see Conner let Amanda go into full Nana mode. To point of babying Conner more than Stacy. 

Meggy with cotton balls in her mouth: "You come into my princess party on the day of my birthday, never once calling me Godmother..."

:3 I REGRET NOTHING!

• Haha 1

The make-up was made with nanites.

And we've had the theory for a while that Connor inherited some nanites from Stacy.

Maybe that's why the stuff comes off now.

The nanites protect Connor that would be so cool.

As for Chloe, kind of hard to feel sorry for her but nice that her "kids" are safe.

Now I'm curious what happened to sister #3.

I find it really exciting how much fun everyone is having right now.

Whereas from my experience with DD stories and just from our Sofia here that means that it will soon be really bad.

9 hours ago, Princessamaryllis said:

Maybe one of her college friends is their godmother. Megan, Bella, or meggy being their godmother would be an interesting twist. 

You know I never grew up with the godparent concept, so that's something I don't explore. Might have been a cool idea though!

9 hours ago, Princessamaryllis said:

This made me think Conner is actually a transgender girl but is hiding...

Thanks for all of the comments! 🙂

9 hours ago, CCApril said:

I love Stacy!

April

I love that everyone loves her! 🙂

8 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Meggy with cotton balls in her mouth: "You come into my princess party on the day of my birthday, never once calling me Godmother..."

:3 I REGRET NOTHING!

🤦🏼‍♀️ 🙂

6 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

The make-up was made with nanites.

And we've had the theory for a while that Connor inherited some nanites from Stacy.

Maybe that's why the stuff comes off now.

The nanites protect Connor that would be so cool.

Have to wait and see! A partial answer comes in the next chapter.

Now I'm curious what happened to sister #3.

That is answered in this weekend's arc of the story. I don't think it's the next chapter though. 

Whereas from my experience with DD stories and just from our Sofia here that means that it will soon be really bad.

😇 I would neeeeeeeeever do anything bad to my characters! 😈

• Like 1

I know some of your readers are probably happy to see what happened to Chloe but I remember that after Stacy left she became a very loving mother to her 3 littles and they wanted to be with her.  Amanda was also sad about it too.  🙂

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I know some of your readers are probably happy to see what happened to Chloe but I remember that after Stacy left she became a very loving mother to her 3 littles and they wanted to be with her.  Amanda was also sad about it too.  🙂

Yes, but Chloe only got what Amazons usually do to Littles.

A nanite treatment, which has ensured that she becomes the perfect mother.

So it was no longer the real Chloe, but a newly programmed one.

The "real" Chloe remains a bad person who only tortured and humiliated Littles for her own sense of superiority.

4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Yes, but Chloe only got what Amazons usually do to Littles.

A nanite treatment, which has ensured that she becomes the perfect mother.

So it was no longer the real Chloe, but a newly programmed one.

The "real" Chloe remains a bad person who only tortured and humiliated Littles for her own sense of superiority.

I rest my case.

4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

In some ways, I do see it this way too. On the other hand, you could look at it with someone dealing with a mental illness and taking care of their issues with medication too. Chloe lived way longer as a monster than as a good person. 

Yup, residual nanites passed at birth. They're doing... something.

Hmmm the mention of Tasha in Beth's memorty there has me wondering if she'll show up again.

I'm almost kinda sad that Chloe died in a car accident. She was horrible but still...

Guess Connor's gonna be a pretty pretty princess for more than just this party.

19 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I'm almost kinda sad that Chloe died in a car accident. She was horrible but still...

I'm genuinely surprised by the odd love you all had for that witch... Guess the redemption story was enough to change everyone's minds, but I figured everyone would be happy to see her gone... Interesting!

More than anything, though, I didn't see any way you could have a 20+ year gap in time between encounters of the characters and not have some major life happenings occur. I think of my own family and how many people we've lost in the same period and probably lowballed it, actually. Life is rough sometimes!

25 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Guess Connor's gonna be a pretty pretty princess for more than just this party.

We'll see beyond this, but I do believe I'm not giving any spoilers in saying the next chapter will see many cute princesses!

2 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I'm genuinely surprised by the odd love you all had for that witch... Guess the redemption story was enough to change everyone's minds, but I figured everyone would be happy to see her gone... Interesting!

Chloe still is awful.

But now there's no opportunity for Connor to interact with her. I also don't really consider Stacy's nanites a redemption. 

She's dead and the door is forever closed on a genuine redemption. Assuming one was ever truly possible with her.

8 minutes ago, TerranV said:

But now there's no opportunity for Connor to interact with her. I also don't really consider Stacy's nanites a redemption. 

She's dead and the door is forever closed on a genuine redemption. Assuming one was ever truly possible with her.

Ahh, got it! Don't worry, Connor's got more than enough crazy Amazons in his future! 😈

Beth and everyone wearing princess dresses should wear at least a pull up because all princess's wear pull ups. Just saying, they would if it was my party.

1 minute ago, Guilend said:

Beth and everyone wearing princess dresses should wear at least a pull up because all princess's wear pull ups. Just saying, they would if it was my party.

Wow!!! That's a real big girl party! No diapees in sight? 🤣 

1 minute ago, BabySofia said:

Wow!!! That's a real big girl party! No diapees in sight? 🤣

Only on the Amazons, they don't have anyone to help with the princess dresses when they need to go potty so they just have to wear diapers.

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Hi BabySofia, I saw a post in the story forum search you posted about In Between being pere-ordered on Kindle that is not on the main story forum.  Some who don't know about that might want to support you from here.😻

I plan to put a blurb in this weeks post... and maybe a challenge involved too. We'll see! That'll be on Saturday this week. I'm trying to get word out just so it'll debut higher and maybe get some more buzz on the searches over there. Thanks for mentioning it! I'm excited to finally be releasing it there! 🙂

On 8/19/2023 at 9:06 PM, BabySofia said:

I'm genuinely surprised by the odd love you all had for that witch... Guess the redemption story was enough to change everyone's minds, but I figured everyone would be happy to see her gone... 

She was a Delores Umbridge villian-  evil, but in a banal and fluffy sort of way.  In a society that refuses to see anyone under six feet as a person, it’s a more omnipresent and pervasive evil.  

I do agree that nanited Chloe was not the real one-  she was what Stacy wanted her to be.  In that sense, Stacy in her eighteen year old understanding of unintended consequences killed the real Chloe and replaced her with a doppelgänger.  

On 8/22/2023 at 12:05 PM, WehavePi314 said:

She was a Delores Umbridge villian-  evil, but in a banal and fluffy sort of way.  In a society that refuses to see anyone under six feet as a person, it’s a more omnipresent and pervasive evil.  

I do agree that nanited Chloe was not the real one-  she was what Stacy wanted her to be.  In that sense, Stacy in her eighteen year old understanding of unintended consequences killed the real Chloe and replaced her with a doppelgänger.  

Thanks for the comments and your thoughts there! 🙂

On 8/19/2023 at 12:41 PM, BabySofia said:

😇 I would neeeeeeeeever do anything bad to my characters! 😈

Uh oh! She made a fib! A really biiiiiiiiiiig fib! Someone's getting a paddling!

On 8/20/2023 at 1:06 AM, BabySofia said:

We'll see beyond this, but I do believe I'm not giving any spoilers in saying the next chapter will see many cute princesses!

There will be cake, it's a party so there has to be cake, if I put on a tiara can I join the party and have cake too? And ice cream. And all the Dr Pepper!

On 8/20/2023 at 1:23 AM, BabySofia said:

Ahh, got it! Don't worry, Connor's got more than enough crazy Amazons in his future! 😈

See! See! Admission of the earlier fibbing! We should all jump up and down and point so the bigs will know who the naughty fibber is!

I love how Beth played herself with the, "If there was a dress you'd have to wear it." And seeing the magic POOF! No More Make-Up Nanites! is only going to make her even more curious about Conner's past. I suspect these aren't inherited nanites but ones Stacey prepared for each of her kids as a precaution against both future trips to the other dimension or attempted nanite based attacked originating from the other dimension.

And @Guilend is right, the Amazons need to be diapered at the party because unlike the littles and 'tweeners they don't have anyone bigger to help them with the potty. It's logic!

On 8/22/2023 at 3:45 AM, BabySofia said:

I plan to put a blurb in this weeks post... and maybe a challenge involved too. We'll see! That'll be on Saturday this week. I'm trying to get word out just so it'll debut higher and maybe get some more buzz on the searches over there. Thanks for mentioning it! I'm excited to finally be releasing it there! 🙂

I don't remember, but do you have your books for sale on sites other than Amazon? I've only bought a couple of books but I've got an Kobo account I set up after an interview with an author on Love In Brief.

9 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

There will be cake, it's a party so there has to be cake, if I put on a tiara can I join the party and have cake too? And ice cream. And all the Dr Pepper!

I don't think they're crazy enough to give Littles coke, to be honest... But there will be plenty of cake! (Pretty sure cake is in this chapter...)

See! See! Admission of the earlier fibbing! We should all jump up and down and point so the bigs will know who the naughty fibber is!

<Runs and hides>

I love how Beth played herself with the, "If there was a dress you'd have to wear it."

I did enjoy that moment myself! 🙂

And seeing the magic POOF! No More Make-Up Nanites! is only going to make her even more curious about Conner's past. I suspect these aren't inherited nanites but ones Stacey prepared for each of her kids as a precaution against both future trips to the other dimension or attempted nanite based attacked originating from the other dimension.

Answers coming very soon here!

I don't remember, but do you have your books for sale on sites other than Amazon?

I only have them on Amazon at this point. Under another penname I used to use Lulu, but Amazon generates so much more activity and sales that I haven't seen a reason to go with another site again. (I don't by any means get rich off my books, just kind of some small side cash that comes in handy)

Thanks for the comments Fenny! (Even though you're a TATTLETALE!!!!) 😛

Chapter 45: Princess Party

BETH WALKED IN and had a moment’s glance at an adorable-looking little girl’s face in the mirror of the vanity for just a moment before the dust fell.

“Oh dear,” Amanda said, surprising her by walking right behind her and making her jump.

“What happened?” Connor asked.

“Shelby, is that your nanite makeup brush set?”

“Yes, Grandma, it is?”

Both of them pressed into the room, and suddenly Amanda was staring at Beth, “Beth, can you keep what I’m about to talk about a secret? Even from your father?”

She squirmed, “Umm… I guess that depends. Will it hurt anyone?”

Amanda laughed, “You are your father’s daughter… No, it won’t hurt anyone, but it might cause harm to Connor if you don’t?”

“Of course, I can keep that kind of secret!”

“You too, Missy?” she said, looking at Shelby.

“Of course, Grandma!”

“Connor, what did your mom tell you about nanites before you left?”

Connor was the one squirming now, with his hair curled and beautiful it made for a cute sight. “She told me to keep anything I knew a secret?” He was nervous now with the others in the room.

“It’s okay, Connor, you can trust both of them,” Amanda assured him.

He sighed, “I know Mom was injected with them to alter her when she first got here, then later figured out how to edit their programming to fix things?” He squirmed, “I also know that from her I have them in my body from being in her womb when she was pregnant with me?”

Beth gasped, “They transfer?”

Amanda looked at her, “Yes, they do; they’re probably in just about every person to some extent at this point with the proliferation that started thirty years ago. Putting nanites in makeup is probably one of the more irresponsible uses we’ve created for them.” She shrugged, “I do admit they are effective.”

“So, what happened to the nanites in the makeup, Grandma?” Shelby asked.

“I’m guessing Connor’s nanites decided they were an intruder and attacked them.” She looked down at Beth, “Beth’s dad had a similar problem after her grandma and aunt tried to attack him.”

Beth gasped, “You know exactly what happened with Mom and Dad with her mom? He’s never been willing to talk about it?”

Amanda looked at her, “I do, but I will respect his wishes there. Suffice it to say it was a close call for him, and he had to risk some serious choices. Now, Connor, I can probably fix this if you want me to allow these kinds of nanites to work on you?”

“Probably a good idea, Connor, if, for some reason, you get cast in the film,” Beth said.

“Huh?” Connor looked at her.

“I’m sure that’s what they’ll want to use this stuff on any actors; it’s the industry standard,” Beth told him.

Connor looked thoughtful momentarily, “These would be the only ones that can get through?”

“I’ll make sure of it,” Amanda told him.

“Yeah, I guess?” Then he looked up at Beth, “The things I do to be beautiful!” The roll of his eyes made her laugh.

I SAT THERE and waited while Grandma disappeared for a moment and returned with a tablet and some little transmitter she had. She looked at her watch and swore, “Crap, going to be close to getting this done in time…” she looked at Shelby, “Can you go ahead and program another batch of your makeup?”

Shelby nodded, and I tried to see the screen Grandma was working on. Of course, Mom had told me about the nanites. She also taught me how to reprogram them if needed but forced me to promise not to tamper with them or let others know I knew how.

“Connor, these nanites honestly saved me, even as they also caused problems when I came home,” Mom told me.

“They’re why you stayed tiny when you came home?”

She nodded, “Something about the alterations I made while I was there kept me static when I returned.”

“But you figured out a solution?” I asked.

“It was incredibly risky and dangerous, though, and I wouldn’t want to have you repeat it,” she said.

“If I have them in me, will I have a problem when I come home anyway?”

“I think I found the problem there and already uploaded that patch,” Mom told me. “I’d recommend against changing anything major unless it’s an emergency. Your Aunt Bella lost a ton of height when we fixed her.”

I shuddered at that, “That might make me a Little if I go through as a Tweener?”

“Or make you into an even tinier Little if you become a Little…”

I thought through Mom’s warnings and almost told Grandma to stop, but Beth was right; with as small as our film crew was, it was almost a certainty I would have to play some sort of role on camera.

“There, that should put the right exception in,” Grandma said. “Do you know the password?” She asked me.

“Password?” Beth asked.

I nodded, “Mom didn’t like the idea of just anyone being able to get into her nanites and change things, so she added a password. Took fooooorrrreeeever to memorize the stupid thing!”

Grandma passed me the tablet, and I began typing the incredibly long string of characters that was a mix of a sentence to help remember it since it included letters and symbols. It was a paragraph, not a password, to me!

I pressed the enter button that was present and felt a slight jolt like I’d been shocked in a static war with my sisters!

“Ouch,” I said, “That stung?”

“Sounds like it worked,” Grandma said. “Try the brush set now; I need to get back downstairs and help organize the arriving munchkins. If you three can help when you’re done?”

“Sure, Grandma,” Shelby said. “Though for putting this monstrosity on, I should get a day off,” she griped after she left.

We both laughed. “Close your eyes again, Connor,” she said.

“We need another name for her today,” Beth said.

“You’re right!” Shelby said as she began brushing his face again.

“Another ‘C’ name?” Beth suggested.

“Look some up?”

“Let me grab my phone,” she said. Shelby didn’t take long to do the trick again, and this time, when she pressed the start button, my face stayed the look she had programmed.

I knew I should probably look annoyed or nervous, but I couldn’t help but smile at the image in front of me. I looked so pretty! I loved the glittery eyeshadow, even though I knew this would be a dangerous look to have around campus!

“You look adorable!” Beth practically squealed.

I felt my heart flip at that and wondered if that shot my hopes of maybe dating her down the road to hell?

“Umm… thanks…? I think?”

Shelby and Beth both giggled at me. “Here, let me help you with your dress, Beth, start giving us some name suggestions!”

I stood up, and my taller cousin said, “Go ahead and take your shirt and pants off?”

I blushed, “Umm…”

“You have a Pull-Up on, right? We won’t see anything with that!”

“Though we may want to switch colors?” Beth suggested. I saw her looking down at her phone still, but clearly, she had glanced up for a second.

“Oooh… right!” She looked thoughtful but shook her head, “We don’t have any that would be his size, though. Mine would be too big, and even if Mom wore them, they would be way too small. I guess we could go with one of her nighttime diapers?”

I blushed, “These will be fine?”

“As long as you promise to be a lady and not flash your panties, I guess they will be,” Shelby smirked. “Now strip already?”

I blushed bright red as I pulled off the sweatshirt and jeans I’d worn that day after swimming. The Pull-Up, thankfully, was in its unused state, as I’m sure someone would have been certain to comment otherwise! “Okay, stick your hands up like a ballerina!” Shelby said to me.

“Huh?”

“Just put your arms up!” she told me with a shake of her head. Given that she was well over a foot taller than me, she had no problems lifting the dress above my arms. She carefully pushed the skirt and bodice past my face and hair as I did so.

“So here are some options,” Beth said, “Charlotte, Courtney, Carly, Candice, Cassidy, Callie, Cindy, Christina, Carrie, Corina, Carolyn.”

I turned around and looked at myself as she fussed with the dress and began tying the enormous over-the-top bow in the back. Of course, with sisters, it certainly wasn’t my first time being dressed up as a doll, but unlike when they insisted that I wear their dresses, this dress fit me like it was made for me. Combined with the hair and makeup, I really truly looked like a girl.

“I like Carly and Courtney?” Shelby said.

“Carly?” Beth agreed.

“That works, I guess,” I said, even as I fought my excitement that they had hit on one of my favorite names.

“Nice to meet you, Carly; now I think you’ll be ready for the ball once you put on your shoes! Let’s get Beth all dressed up here too!”

Thirty minutes later, the three of us approached the stairs just as Grandma came up. “Oh, my goodness, you look adorable, girls! Connor, we have to take a picture and send it to your mom!”

I sighed dramatically, “If you insist.”

She reached down and picked me up, setting me on her right hip before reaching down with her hand towards Shelby, “I know you’re a big girl, but hold Granny’s hand as we go down the stairs?” She looked at Beth, “Any chance you can take a picture down there?”

Beth giggled and waved the phone that she had in her hand, “Sure!”

Beth was down at the bottom and snapped a picture of Grandma holding what would probably look like the youngest granddaughter and guiding the slightly older one down the stairs. I grimaced, knowing that if Riley saw this one, she would definitely be making it into one of her 3D prints!

When we were done, she put me on the ground and took a picture of Beth, Shelby, and me. “Can we see?” I asked.

She nodded and showed me the picture. It was a clear picture of what looked like three young girls. Beth looked like she might have been the big sister in early elementary school, while Shelby looked to be the preschooler, and I looked to be just learning to walk compared to them. None of us looked like our ages, and that was confirmed a moment later when a strange woman said, “Oh my gosh! You are so adorable, Shelby!!!” And leaned down to her level to hug her.

“Thanks, Aunt Cassie,” Shelby said, somewhat nervously.

I grimaced when I realized who it was. “And this must be my great-nephew…?”

“More like a niece today?” Shelby suggested.

“Yes, I’d guess that would be the case, huh?” She said as she leaned down and hugged me, “Did we pick another name besides Connor?”

“She’s Princess Carly,” Grandma said.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you,” she said with a smile that honestly seemed genuine. I looked into her face and saw a much older woman than I expected, given she was younger than Mama.

“You too,” I said nervously.

She laughed, “I’m guessing your mom told you enough stories… Don’t worry; you’re safe. I’m just here because your cousin’s daughters are friends with Meggy, and it seemed like, as a grandma, I should be here.”

“Oh,” I said.

Sensing my discomfort, Grandma said, “Come on, Carly, let’s go meet all of your cousin’s friends!”

In the time it had taken for us to get ready, the living room had transformed into something of a daycare, with about a dozen Littles and that many ‘mommies’ sitting around talking and playing. All the girls were dressed in their finest princess attire. Most featured skirts much shorter than ours and proudly displayed padding of various thicknesses and shades of white and yellow, from what I could tell.

Meggy saw me and smiled, “You look beautiful!!!!” She came over and hugged me. Our very poofy dresses got significantly in the way and made both go up in the air. Displaying her diaper to all those behind her, and unfortunately, I also figured my Pull-Up!

“Happy Birthday,” I told her.

“Thanks, this is the greatest birthday gift ever!” She said with a smile. “We can’t call you Connor, though?”

Beth was standing beside me along with Shelby, “This is Princess Carly.”

“I like it! Princess Carly, come meet everyone!!!!”

The names she introduced flew by so fast that I couldn’t remember them! Really about the only ones that stuck were my new cousins Cammie and Zoey. Zoey had been adopted by Cassie’s daughter Kristina, and Cammie had been adopted by Klara.

“I’m sorry,” Beth had said to them quietly.

Zoey had laughed, though, “There’s nothing to be sorry about! I graduated high school and didn’t even want to try and be an adult, only to have it taken away from me. Mommy was actually my favorite English teacher and swimming coach. I decided to try a community group called Connecting Littles to see if I could find a good mommy or daddy. That night when I saw her there, we recognized each other, and I knew she was the perfect mommy for me. We get along really well!”

“I met my mommy at Connecting Littles later, too,” Cammie told them. “Other than diapees and helping Mommy by drinking her milkies, I can do what I want.”

“Huh,” Beth said, looking at me.

I shrugged, “Sounds like Meggy, actually.”

I had initially felt really exposed in the dress, but given everyone else was in nearly matching styles of dresses, I actually probably fit in better with all of the girls dressed like I was. A few crawled around some, Cammie being one of them, but all could still walk and talk like adults when they chose to. After lunch and presents were given to the birthday girl, all the Littles were nursed or given bottles and changes. Besides that, it seemed like an ordinary children’s birthday party, like I remembered the twins having not long ago!

The ‘adults’ led all of the Littles in traditional birthday games I could remember playing when we were really little. ‘Pin the Tale on the Donkey,’ ‘Musical Chairs,’ ‘Simon Says,’ ‘Duck, Duck, Goose,’ and ‘Musical Statues’ were all played. They also had some crafts of making t-shirts with stick-on pictures that adhered when you applied a special heater to them that the adults would use. Meggy insisted that even us ‘older girls’ like Shelby, Beth, Leelah, and myself had to participate! It was like having an aunt and a baby sibling all in one. She would be the cutest baby on the planet one minute, then take charge like she was her age the next!

Just before lunch, Grandma had insisted on all of the family members sitting in a picture together, plus Beth, who she also forced in. “Your daddy stayed with me for a few weeks, and he was here hanging out with Carly’s mom all the time! You’re at least a niece at this point,” she told her.

Bella was the most petite girl in the picture, but when I saw it later, I realized I looked like the second youngest in almost every photo.

Soon after, all the girls were stripped out of their fancy dresses and placed on the floor of the large playpen in onesies over their freshly changed diapers, with a t-shirt, or one girl was just left naked. “Why don’t you three change out of those dresses while the girls nap?” Grandma said to us. “Your aunt made a girl’s swimsuit for you if you want to wear it to keep up appearances, Connor. There’s a swim diaper, and it’s in your room. You can wear one of your regular ones, too.”

“What about this makeup?” I asked Shelby on the way upstairs as Beth gave me a ride on her hip.

“Just leave it alone; it’ll stay in the water.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah, remind me to show you how to deactivate it later; the last thing you want to do is go to classes Monday with that on!”

Beth giggled, “It would definitely bring down your age a bit. I would never use that glittery eyeshadow in college unless you’re ten feet or taller.”

“Really?” Shelby asked.

“Don’t get me wrong, it can be really cute! But the stupid Bigs would see it as a little girl playing dress-up,” she sighed.

“They take all of the fun out of things,” Shelby said, clearly annoyed.

The two of them helped me out of the dress, and I blushed as I walked back to my room in just the dry Pull-Up. After visiting the restroom, I looked at the swimsuit left for me and knew exactly which I would wear.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!! Please consider leaving me a comment and a Like!

I have some exciting news that I shared the other day. I have finally been able to get around to editing 'In-Between' for Amazon publishing! I'm trying something new this time by running a pre-order sale. I had rolled my eyes at the idea before, but it turns out that whenever you do a pre-order, it'll lump all those sales into your ranking on day one of release. With Amazon, that means more pre-orders = shown more in suggestions, which is really helpful! So... I thought of a deal here. For every ten preorders, I'll give you all a week of double postings! (It'll be Saturday/Wednesday probably...) If it doesn't happen, it'll be the normal weekly chapter! If you wish to participate in the Sofia bribery campaign, the Pre-Order link is here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CG4W62M6. The book releases on Thursday!

No matter what, thank you all so much for your support regardless if you ever purchase anything, though! I always post my work on sites for free because I know not everyone can do so! 

Remember to let me know what you think about Connor's latest adventures too!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 45 - 8/26/2023

Interesting.

Cassie seems nice.

Her kids more sensible than her by helping Littles, let's call it that.

Seems like everything is nice.

So Connor has nanites like we all thought.

That could be why the hypnosis doesn't affect him as much.

I'm curious if the nanites will be a salvation or a problem.

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24