LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

23 hours ago, BabySofia said:

30 years have passed, and I don't think she had more than a fairly local area around Ames really dosed. These are still 'kids' as much as anything too, and I think that doesn't help. There's a considerable collection of bigs such as Mackenzie, Lilly, and the demonstrators out there. Some may not have been in a place/chain to have received them. 

I think the geographical area she managed to expose was pretty limited. Her design choice was directed primarily towards her aunts. 

If I'm remembering correctly she got it into the local water. But if she wanted it to go undetected what was added into the water was probably designed to only remain there for a brief time. After that we're probably looking at something designed to get into someone, check for signs they're a big, then make their gentle nudges. Designing them to spread further after whoever was initially infected is risky. Especially by now doctors in the dimension should be looking for any nanites that are being passed mother to child in the womb or through milk and proper nanite makers ought to be designing their nanites to avoid both of these since something you do to an older child or adult could very easily be lethal to an infant. Consider all the medication bottles with dosing instructions that give an adult dose, a child dose, and usually say to only use under direct doctor's supervision or directions if under a certain age. Now if you can find a direct genetic change that can effect something you could design nanites to make that change and let it then spread naturally through the next generations, but that's going to be slow unless you can somehow dose a large percentage of the population either without being detected or with the approval of the medical establishment. Any Mid or Little at a medical company probably has their work examined by a Big before it's allowed to be used on a Big specifically to prevent the type of thing Stacy did. I have no doubt that there are Big politicians and social leaders who are paranoid about Mids and Littles getting up to no good and trying to overthrow the proper social order.

18 hours ago, BabySofia said:

If I were to guess based on the reproductive issues, Bigs likely makeup only 40-45 percent of the adult population? I would guess about 20-25 percent Mids and the rest (30-40 percent) Littles? It's a thought experiment I have never really thought through. I think part of the problem in the whole thing is figuring out which foundation for the history of Littles you want to go with? Did they come from an island? Were they original inhabitants? Had they always been around? Did something suddenly create the Amazons? Did none of this exist until the original story when Alisa dreamed it up in the machine? 

Certainly something to think about. In the particular Diaper Dimension I'm slowly designing I expect it's somewhere around 25-30% Bigs, 50-60% Mids, and 10-25% Littles, maybe a little bit smaller fraction being Mids but still Mids as the largest single group. Which means where Bigs can grab Littles easily there aren't enough to go around which puts Mids at risk if they don't watch out. It also means with time going on there's some political tension since Mids realize they're the largest block and while Bigs still have quite a bit of legal and economic power from earlier in history that's getting chipped away. And people get nervous about changes to the status quo so even Bigs who aren't Big Supremacists might not approve of granting more rights and power to Mids and Littles and Mids who want to reduce Big power might hesitate to tap into the Little communities to increase their voting block. Which doesn't even get into the country by country differences. Which can range from a totalitarian state where only some of the Bigs are full citizens and only some of the Mids second class citizens, and the rest of the population seen as children at best; a country that has set itself up as a Little homeland and has not allowed a Big to pass beyond the border even as a visitor in over a century; to more progressive countries that the Littles in most diaper dimensions would see as utopias even if you might have laws in many cities and towns requiring a Big to be a resident 'responsible agent' at majority Little or Mid & Little apartments dating back to when Littles were first recognized as full citizens.

World building can be a lot of fun. Then you decide you need a map and you panic 😅 I was going to make my own world map but I'm seriously thinking I'm going to do like many others and just put different borders and names down on our real world map.

On 4/2/2024 at 1:58 PM, LittleFenny said:

I was going to make my own world map but I'm seriously thinking I'm going to do like many others and just put different borders and names down on our real world map.

It's a proud tradition of people who have done that! 🙂

Chapter 106: Super Tapes

WEDNESDAY FELT ALMOST like things were becoming a new ‘normal’ with Lilly. She once again took me for a swim, bathed me, and then decided to braid my hair into pigtails with purple and pink ribbons woven inside the braids. With the large pink bows at their ends, I was catching more than a fair share of ‘awws’ as I made my way to Holo Theory. Towards the end of class, we were discussing some more advanced ways to cause reflections in the particles when I felt my stomach gurgle.

I grimaced.

“You okay?” Carter asked me quietly.

“Probably not,” I told him honestly. “I hate my body right now.”

He gave me a questioning look, but I was fortunate Professor Davis made his final point right then and dismissed the class. I tried to hurry from the room, but five feet from the exit, my bowels betrayed me!

Unable to help it, I found myself hurrying to the outside of the door and squatting to the right of it, unable to feel it coming out, but knowing the motion seemed to relax my bowels.

The mushy and liquidy poop, though, that I could feel!

And smell!

A tall girl, probably nearly Beth’s mom’s height, suddenly picked me up, “Smells like someone is a poopy butt?”

I groaned, “I can’t stop it from happening.”

“Of course, you can’t! You’re just a little girl!”

I blushed, “Please put me down?”

“I can’t just leave you like this, sweetie? Now, either I can change you, or there’s a changing station down the hall that a HoloNanny can?”

I debated internally, but looking at the girl’s giant face told me which I preferred. “I’m just going to use the HoloAttendant?”

“How cute that you don’t want to call her a Nanny?” she giggled and moved her fingers to tickle my stomach through the jumper. Fortunately, my onesie prevented it from tickling me. “As you wish, though,” she said.

I was carried by the tall giant down the hallway and elevator to the building’s station. She sat me down outside the door and patted my butt, “Here you go, Princess. I’m sure they’ll get you smelling all pretty again!” She giggled, “At least I hope they do! You’re just a stinky baby right now!” She waved her hand in front of her nose.

I walked in the opening door and hoped I was making the right choice!

The sight once I opened the door made my jaw drop!

BETH WAITED FOR Carly in the entrance area since she didn’t see her outside her class. It was typical for one of their classes to let out earlier than the other, so this wasn’t too weird.

She decided to sit in a comfortable sofa chair that made her seem like a kid while she waited. Reila came by right then. “What’s up?” she asked.

“Just waiting for Carly?” Beth responded.

“How is she doing with everything? I can’t imagine suddenly being stuck as a boy?”

Beth smirked at that since Reila often acted exceptionally girly about some things, “Yeah, you would definitely be an odd little boy!”

She stuck her tongue out at Beth as she climbed up beside her. “So?”

Beth shrugged, “Honestly? She’s fine with it… more than fine with it, I guess?”

“She’s not like suicidal or anything over it?”

Beth shook her head. “No, actually, I think she’s happy it happened, but please don’t tell anyone that.”

She looked thoughtful for a second, “No worries about that. So how about you two?”

“We’re great,” she told her. She was talking about maybe going out together on Friday instead of just heading straight to her grandmother’s.

“You’ll have the bodyguard with you for safety?” She nodded to where Nikki was standing nonchalantly against a nearby wall.

She nodded, “I don’t get to go anywhere except inside my suite or Amanda’s without her.”

“That’s got to be a bit stifling?” She suggested.

Beth shrugged, “I guess? She’s pretty good about not spying too closely on us so far. It might mean I actually feel more comfortable doing things like going to the mall, too?”

“Free to do that this weekend?” Reila asked. “I’m sure your girlfriend could use some more clothes?”

Beth shrugged, “Maybe, let me see what she’s thinking. It also depends on how far we make it with this project.”

“You’re done filming, right?” She asked.

The two continued talking, with time elapsing with neither realizing it!

I LOOKED UP and realized Nevaeh had just beaten me inside the large changing room.

“Awww… Did our big baby go poopoo again?” a holographic nanny that was now larger than I thought possible was holding up the giant like she was my size!

I glanced up at the ceiling and realized this room was somehow expanded in height because the giant HoloNanny wasn’t even running her projected head into the ceiling. She looked to be our age, with long black hair pulled back into a ponytail tied off with a green scrunchy. The ‘nanny’ wore a polo shirt with the Emerson crest and long black slacks. Nevaeh looked tiny in her arms, and I couldn’t help but feel like a tiny doll compared to all of them!

“Please just change me, Nanny?” Nevaeh sounded nearly in tears. “I can’t help it?”

“Of course, you can’t,” the nanny said, shoving an Amazon-sized pacifier into her mouth. “You’re just a big baby, just like a Little. And that’s okay; you’re so cute!” She watched the hologram place the giant on the changing table. I heard the sounds of a tortured stomach being ransacked by tickling fingers! “We’ll get our big baby all nice and clean so she can pretend to be a big girl in her classes!”

I was startled as another nanny, about my grandmother’s size, suddenly lifted me into the air. “Well, hello? I don’t think we’ve met before,” the projection asked me.

“I’m Carly,” I told her. I noted that she wore a nearly identical uniform but had blonde hair and a pink scrunchy instead.

Her eyes looked me over briefly before she said, “Carly Slane, it’s nice to meet you!” She carried me to a ‘normal-height’ changing table and placed me on top. “Looks like you have stinky pants?”

I blushed, “Yes, would you please change me?”

“Why certainly, Princess,” she said with a boop to my nose. “Just lay down here,” she said, guiding my chest back to the padded table.

I was shocked as a strap suddenly flew across my vision and strapped my shoulders and arms down to the table. The hologram pushed the skirt of my jumper up before unsnapping the buttons of the onesie. I grimaced at the odd touch. There was a solid nature of the holograms that was somehow programmed to seem ‘soft’ and skinlike. Still, the temperature of the touch was the biggest giveaway to me, and it wasn’t real... Just a bit too cool.

She noted my face, “Everything okay, Carly?”

“Yes, Nanny?”

“What’s bothering you?” She asked as she exposed my skin and diaper up to my chest by pushing everything out of the way.

“Honestly, I love the HoloTech, but someone needs to work on changing your ‘skin’ temperature.”

She gave me a thoughtful look, “I’ll mention that in my next report to the creators.”

Without another word, she undid the diaper tapes and began wiping me. I turned my head, and Nevaeh’s body was obscured by the giant nanny changing her.

“What a gross little diapee we have here? How did you ever fool everyone into thinking you were a big girl who should have been wearing panties?” The nanny taunted her.

“I’m sowwy, Nanny. I’ll ne’er wie again about being big,” Nevaeh said nearly unintelligibly around the pacifier in her mouth.

I felt terrible for her; she sounded truly broken right then! Even as bad as her attempts on Beth were, I couldn’t help but feel sorry for her. This seemed to exceed the realm of justice to me.

“I’m sure you won’t!” The nanny had stepped aside enough I could see her naked rear exposed, and I noted it was red even as I turned away. “I mean, if you wore panties, I bet they wouldn’t even stay dry or clean for five minutes!”

Nevaeh went silent, but I could hear sobs.

Meanwhile, my nanny gently wiped my bottom with warmed wipes. “What a good girl for sitting still and letting Nanny care for you!” she cooed at me.

She made short work of the cleanup but commented, “I don’t have any of the diapees you must like here, Carly. Unfortunately, you’ll have to wear this one since it’s the only one I have in your size.”

My eyes practically exploded from my head then at the sight of the pinkest and thickest diaper I had seen yet!

I opened my mouth to speak, but she already had the comically thick padding beneath me!

“WHERE IS CARLY?” Beth found herself asking Reila. “She should have finished her class at least five minutes ago?”

A tall guy across from her asked, “You mean that genius Little who became a girl last weekend?”

She grimaced for Carly but said, “Yes?”

“I think Mia took her to the HoloChanging station?”

Beth groaned, “The one in this building?”

“Yeah?”

“I’ll see you later,” she told Reila.

“I’m coming with you,” she said though.

The two of them traveled down the hallways and wound up in front of the door to the changing room just as the giant babied Big toddled through the door. Beth could see the tears on her face and tensed up even more; worrying about Carly, she waddled behind her through the door.

“Good, you’re okay!” She found herself saying as she bent down and hugged her.

“Yeah…” Carly told her, “Better than Nevaeh, at least?” They watched her hurriedly toddle down the hallway. “I wish there was something we could do for her at this point.”

“After what that bitch did?” Reila seethed.

“Did she really do much, though? Or was that Kelly?” Carly asked.

Beth stayed silent for a second, deciding not to comment. “Well, I guess are you ready for lunch?”

“Starving,” Carly told her.

She and Reila turned to walk away. “So why did you let yourself be taken there?” She directed the question to where she thought Carly would be. She wasn’t there, though, when she looked a second later. Only then did she turn backward and realize Carly was practically making some weird toddling motion like a baby taking her first steps. “What’s wrong? Why are you walking like that?” she asked.

Carly sighed, “I have the thickest diaper I’ve ever seen?”

Beth grimaced and leaned down to pick her up. Her eyes practically flew from her head like a cartoon as she realized how much padding was on her girlfriend’s rear end. “That’s a crawler diaper!”

“I wondered,” Carly said with a sigh. “This is crazy!”

Beth nodded, “Let’s change you out of that…”

She quickly turned into the restroom and left Nikki outside. She took Carly’s offer of her stepstool to help her reach her on the changing table. “Let’s just pull this off you,” Beth said, having exposed her diaper. She went to reach to pull the tape loose and pulled.

The tape slipped through her finger, having not moved at all!

“Problem?” Reila asked from below them.

“Hopefully not?” she said, grabbing it again. She pulled harder, but again, nothing happened. “What the hell?” Beth swore

“Can’t get it?” Carly asked nervously.

“I don’t know what’s up with this,” she murmured, grabbing the single table with both hands and yanking as hard as she could!

She nearly fell onto her back as the tape slipped through both hands! Fortunately, Reila steadied her. “What did they attach those with?!?” Beth griped. Reila, can you get Nikki to come in here?”

“Sorry, Carly,” Beth apologized then.

I WOULD HAVE been embarrassed anyway at having my diaper changed by Beth – it was always a little cringeworthy? But to have this stupid diaper stuck to me, and she couldn’t even remove it either?!?

I gave my best impression of a stop sign’s color as Nikki came in behind Reila.

“What’s wrong?” She asked Beth before making a face at the diaper I was wearing. “Oh…”

“Oh?” I said simultaneously with Beth and Reila.

“Umm… Why did you put that diaper on her?” Nikki asked.

“We didn’t?” Beth said.

“The changing station nanny claimed it was the only one in my size?” I told her.

“I’ll check on that later,” she said, mostly to herself. “You’re not going to like this, but you’re going to have to deal with that for about six hours?”

“Six hours?!?” I said. “It’s impossible to walk in when it’s dry!”

She nodded, “That’s the idea… When it’s wet, you probably won’t be able to do anything but crawl?”

“There’s no way to get it off?” Beth asked.

She shook her head, “The tapes are impossible to cut, and the glue only begins to break down after six hours – and that’s only if the diaper is wet, too.”

“So she’s trapped in it?” Beth asked with a sigh.

“Unfortunately, Beth. I mean, if you want, I’ll give it a try? I don’t think I’ll have any luck. Amanda might know of something to eat through it?”

“Try, please?” I asked.

She gave me a sad look but walked over and moved past Beth. She gripped the tape as firmly as she could and pulled!

Instead of the tape moving, I felt myself lifted off the table!!!!

She gently let go, “Sorry, Carly, but it’s going to be a waiting game.”

“What about cutting it?” I asked.

She shook her head, “These have self-healing tapes. If you did manage to cut at all, it’ll immediately heal and squeeze you like a python to punish you.”

“This is ridiculous,” I complained.

“Yes, it is,” Nikki agreed.

“What about the HoloNanny that put her into it?” Reila asked.

“They won’t change a diaper that doesn’t need to be changed,” I told her. “I heard some Littles complaining about that one day.”

“Sorry,” Nikki said. She buttoned the onesie back over the diaper, which was a bit of stretch! The jumper was pulled down, and she placed me unsteadily on the floor.

I looked sadly at Beth. “Would you Mind giving me a ride to lunch?” I asked as I held my hands out to her.

She smiled and said, “Not at all; while I’m giving you a ride, why don’t you give your grandma a call?”

I sighed but pulled my phone from a pocket that Aunt Bella had thoughtfully added to the jumper. One of the girls in my nest had seen the pockets that morning and asked where I’d found them. I’d been forced to answer, ‘I didn’t know, my Grandma did.’

Couldn’t exactly tell her that my adopted Little of an aunt made them!

I pressed the number for Grandma and waited for her to come on. It didn’t take long, “Carly, are you okay?”

I sighed, “Yes, but Nikki and Beth wanted me to call you… Umm…”

“What’s wrong?” She asked calmly.

“One of my classmates took me to one of the changing stations after my HoloTheory class…”

“And?” She asked, there was a resigned sound in her voice.

“They claimed they only had one type of diaper in my size?”

“Crawler, I’m guessing?”

“How did you know?”

“It’s the only reason you’d probably call about it,” Grandma said. “Can you walk?”

“Barely? Beth is carrying me right now?”

“You said Nikki is there?”

“Yeah?”

“Hand me to her?”

Beth carried me along as Nikki walked beside us, not saying much, “It’s a PwettyPrincess Stage Two, I think.”

‘I assume Stage One would be tummy time?’ I thought nervously.

“Yeah, I don’t know of a way to get it off before the time limit either? Beth and I’ll make sure she gets to class and out of it as soon as possible.”

She handed me back the phone, “Carly?”

“I’m here, Grandma,” I told her.

“Make sure you stay with Beth until class and wait for her when you’re done. I’ll get with the university and make sure they remove those from inventory and put some normal diapers in there. I guess this is the first time you’ve gone for a change, but there are other Littles your size. I wonder if they didn’t have another diaper or if someone is messing with the system. I’ll get back to you on that later.”

“Any advice?”

“Pee as much as you can; it’ll help the reaction with the tapes.”

“And if I have the other kind of accident?” I asked nervously.

“Try not to… it might be worth a charm?”

“But…”

“Up to you; otherwise, you’ll have to wait?”

I shrugged, “I’ll gamble; I just went.”

“Have a better afternoon, Carly; we’ll talk to you later. I love you.”

“Love you too, Grandma,” I told her and hung up, placing the phone back in my pocket.

“Let’s go find you a place with a nice big drink,” Nikki suggested.

So it was, an hour later, with probably a gallon of liquid or more sloshing around in my stomach, that I sat in my math class, feeling the diaper swelling with each passing minute. Nikki had handed me a large water bottle, too. She made sure to assure me that it was safe, even as she insisted I should have it drunk by the end of math class.

Molly looked down at me at the end of class, “Is everything okay?”

I shook my head. “I ended up in this… ridiculous diaper at the HoloChanging Station earlier. I’ve got another couple hours before the tapes will loosen up enough to come off, but I can’t walk in it.”

She genuinely looked sympathetic, “Let me help you out of that seat, and we’ll see if that’s actually true?”

I’m sure anyone would have laughed at the next part as she sat me on my feet, and I felt myself stand ridiculously bow-legged. A ballet dancer might have considered my stance a grand plié, but nothing was grand about it as I found myself leaning backward onto my well-padded rear.

“At least you have padding?” Molly said, giggling a little. “Sorry…”

I shook my head, “I know, it’s got to have been amusing to watch if it wasn’t me. Can you give me a ride to my friend?”

She laughed, “Sure!”

I was tucked onto her side, and we waited for Beth and Nikki to emerge from their class. “One Little delivered! Just have to collect the fare!” She said.

I looked up at her as she smirked and squeezed me. “The rate is one hug!” She smiled and passed me off to Beth.

“How full is that thing?” Beth asked as she carried me towards Matisse where we had more time reserved in the editing studio.

“I hope full, but I have no idea,” I complained. “Hopefully, we can get it off of me soon!”

“We’ll try in two hours; it should have been enough,” she told me.

I sighed and crossed my fingers that it would be, even as I felt more urine escape into the growing padding on my backside!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!!! Please press that 'Like' Button and leave a comment!!!! 

I'll be giving one last bonus chapter on Sunday, but then will most likely have to return to once per week for the foreseeable future. Real world is getting pretty draining right now with some things going on at work. Hopefully I can still make some progress once this week is over with though - as this is the most stressful one for a while! Thanks for your patience with me! 

As always, if you enjoy my works please consider purchasing a copy of any of my completed works on Amazon Kindle! http://amazon.com/author/babysofia 

• Like 27
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 106 - 4/5/24

Poor Neveah, it always seems that Amazons either go for extreme punishments or just slaps on the wrist. It's like they have a blind spot for picking a punishment that fits the crime.

On a side note, I would love to see an ABDL diaper company come out with a Diaper Dimension diaper line.  Wouldn't mind trying a crawler diaper once or twice. 😄

• Like 1

I have to agree that Naveah is probably getting worse than she deserves. 

Just noticed that the holograms are actually hard-light constructs. Cool!

Ya know, Carly probably could mention her Aunt made her clothes and leave it at that. No need to mention she's an adopted Little. It might bring Bella some business.

I still don't feel sorry for Neveah.

It's her own fault if she lets herself get sucked into it.

And of course there are only diapers like that, if you can believe it.

I have to admit, I find the diapers funny.

I bet you could make a lot of money with them in our world too.

Diapers that prevent you from walking.

It's as if there weren't people who would find it funny

(Note: Not for real children, of course)

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

• Like 1

I am sorry but I actually thought Carly getting stuck in that rediculas diaper was actually pretty funny.  I know she wouldn’t agree but I am sure that if it were in someone else she would agree it’s funny.

I don’t feel to bad that Nevaeh is being punished for her involvement in going after Beth.  While the punishment might be rather harsh, she had the option of not getting involved.  Now having said that I also wouldn’t be opposed to having her punishment come to an end after a period of time.  Hopefully before there’s any permanent damage. I believe she needs to understand the consequences of her actions. 
I loved the chapter and looking forward to seeing the next. 

I loved how he holonanny sized up for Nevaeh so she felt like a littlein her arms.  Don't know why carly didn't try to say she had diapers in her bag, but maybe the nanny didn't give her time.  Looking forward to more, don't feel bad about cutting down to one a week though we can all know what real life is about.😀

I feel like she was manulated by Kelly into going after Beth. She was just a means to an end for Kelly. But that's my take on it.

Looking forward to hearing what Beth has to say about her parents mdlg relationship that she couldn't tell Carly at school.

41 minutes ago, LGGrace said:

I feel like she was manulated by Kelly into going after Beth. She was just a means to an end for Kelly. But that's my take on it.

It looks like Naveah has an adoption in her future at this rate. Which is where it becomes too extreme. I don't think she deserves to have her life ruined like that. She wasn't some violent criminal.

14 hours ago, LGGrace said:

n ABDL diaper company come out with a Diaper Dimension diaper line.

I would love to see some prints of some of the designs that have been mentioned! 🙂Etsy has some ridiculous cloth diapers that partially serve as the foundation in my head of some of them.

10 hours ago, TerranV said:

Just noticed that the holograms are actually hard-light constructs. Cool!

Yep! Makes for some very cool helpers that are better than robots at things! 🙂

9 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

8 hours ago, CDfm said:

I am sorry but I actually thought Carly getting stuck in that rediculas diaper was actually pretty funny.

Was meant to be kind of a lighthearted chapter with it. Glad others appreciate the misery inflicted on my poor character! 🤣

6 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I loved how he holonanny sized up for Nevaeh so she felt like a littlein her arms. 

🙂

6 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

, but maybe the nanny didn't give her time.

That unfortunately was the problem! 🙂

5 hours ago, LGGrace said:

She was just a means to an end for Kelly. But that's my take on it.

I don't disagree! Nevaeh was a witch, but it probably was a bit excessive. We'll see if I end up saving her or sending her home with a nice mommy. 

4 hours ago, TerranV said:

She wasn't some violent criminal.

She did almost ruin Beth's life... As I said above though, we'll see if she has a redemption at some point. Not looking great for her right now though!

Gotta admit I'd like the idea of Carly and Naveah becoming friends. They're holo-nanny buddies now after all! They can team up for adventures.

Beth stands off to the side giving disapproving looks.

• Haha 1

Wonder if the sensors on those crawlers can tell the source of moisture?  Seems it would have been solved much faster if Carly just put the contents of that water bottle into it directly instead of including her kidneys in the cycle.

Fun to read for sure, but I fully believe anyone with Stacy’s blood would be trying to hack the system on principle.

29 minutes ago, WehavePi314 said:

if Carly just put the contents of that water bottle into it

I'm not sure if you can even get a small tube past the waistband on them. They're meant to keep the little troublemakers handsies out of their diapees. I wouldn't be surprised if they're engineered to detect that though, those Amazons can be a bit tricky!

4 hours ago, TerranV said:

They're holo-nanny buddies now after all! They can team up for adventures.

Adventure of filling their diapees at the same time? 🤣

6 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Adventure of filling their diapees at the same time? 🤣

I was thinking more Scooby-Doo style mysteries but there would be plenty of that too.

They could have races to see who can get changed faster. Sure thats more on the holo-nannies but hey, whatever makes it fun for them.

Chapter 107: Venting

AFTER A COUPLE of hours, I was relieved that we were ready to try to remove the monstrosity taped to my rear! Beth had placed my changing mat from my bag on the ground and was standing guard while Nikki came to try to remove the tapes.

They hadn’t budged for Beth!

“Ready?” Nikki asked me.

“More than,” I said, “It’s absorbed everything, but it feels gross to sit in it for this long!”

She nodded and knelt down, “Let’s give it a try.”

At first, she gripped and pulled like Beth had a moment before, and it slipped from her finger. She dug into her purse for something and pulled out a multitool with Pliers that she grabbed on with then. “We’ll try these,” she said with a grimace.

She pulled gently yet firmly, and I was beginning to think I would be stuck in that stupid diaper forever as it didn’t seem to budge!

I looked up at her face and saw the effort she was making, and finally, I heard a slight rip sound. She didn’t hesitate to just yank it, and I was freed from one side. “This is ridiculous!” she said as she began to fold it over so it couldn’t reattach itself. It even ripped the covering from the diaper off!

I tried to sit up to see, but she gently pushed me down.

“One second, kiddo, let me get this one too!”

The second one required another few minutes of yanking and ripping before it finally gave way. As she pulled it out from underneath me and sat it aside, I looked in horror as it resealed itself as if it was still around me!

“That thing is possessed!” I complained.

“I think you’re right,” she agreed, “Where’s another diaper?”

A few minutes later, the demonic diaper was in the trashcan, and I could close my legs nearly normally again!

“Try to avoid the nannies?” Beth suggested as we got back to work.

“Trust me, I think I should have just let the girl change me!”

Now that we had a system down, we were moving faster. While Beth scanned through the footage, I would work on piecing the sections together, ensuring everything worked out with the pacing and timing of camera changes, scene breaks, etc. She provided me with a pretty solid list of clips as she stayed ahead of me.

The editing was the first time I had seen a few scenes since they were scheduled outside my dorm hours.

“Charlotte pulls off the angry mommy look really well,” I said as I placed the clip of her from the scene of being pissed off about her daughter being put back into diapers told to her over the phone.

“I definitely wouldn’t want her pissed off at me,” Beth agreed. “Who would have thought she’d be such a sweet girl in real life?”

I nodded, “Other than my family, Nikki and Lilly, I probably trust her the most.”

She nodded, and I got back to work. A moment later, she snickered, “What?” I asked.

“Check out this blooper!”

She showed me a clip of Charlotte with Ava in the daycare owner’s office. As she pressed play, I had to giggle! Ava missed her mark and ran into the desk for some reason. It must have been a brutal hit because you could see her grimace.

I giggled at that, too.

We were making some quick progress, and by the time we called it a night for dinner, we’d made it through the scene of Charlotte picking me up to adopt me.

“Courthouse scenes tomorrow,” Beth said, checking off some things in her head, “Maybe we can be finished by Friday?”

I shrugged, “We’ll see, it’ll be tight. Even if we finish Monday or Tuesday, it’ll still be way ahead of Professor Wyler’s schedule. I guess we could schedule a time to come in this weekend, though?”

“Let’s wait and see what’s needed,” she suggested. “I think Reila and I want to take you on a girls’ day out on Saturday.”

“Can I invite Mia, Amy, and Eva?”

“We’re not good enough?” She asked me, teasing.

“Well, I figured they really wanted to be able to shop for some things, and with Nikki it’ll be safer?”

She looked at me, smiled, and said, “Sure, but make sure you explain to them that we need to stay as a close group. If they wander off, things could go badly…?”

I nodded, “Will do!”

BETH ENJOYED HANGING out with Carly, Reila, and Livy for dinner that night as they sat at a table. Nikki insisted on sitting a little away for the meal to give them space. It had been just a fun time hanging with the girls, and she had to admit she was thinking of Carly as one of them now.

They walked Carly back to Sander’s Hall before she returned to her dorm. When Beth reached her room, she sat down and began working on her homework on her bed. The ever-helpful Rachel appeared and offered her a snack and a water bottle while she was working. A blanket was also kindly draped over her, and she felt pretty comfortable working while Rings occasionally received a pet of approval.

She carefully checked to ensure everything was in a sealed original package before eating or drinking it, though!

Beth was just wrapping up something for her systems class when there was a knock at the door. She was about to stand up when Rachel appeared and opened the door for Reila.

“Oh, hi, Rachel,” Reila said nervously.

“Don’t mind me. I just wanted to make sure it was safe to let whoever was at the door inside,” Rachel said, closing and locking the door before disappearing.

“Hey,” Beth said, “What’s up?”

“I wondered if you were up to talking?”

“About what?” Beth asked her friend.

Reila sighed, “Whatever it is, that’s your big secret?” She added, “You don’t have to tell me, but I’m worried about you?”

Beth felt her blood grow cold.

‘Livy knows and didn’t abandon you…’ She thought.

Reila gave her a long look, “You can trust me?”

Beth sighed, “Climb onto my bed so we can sit together? I’m not telling this story standing up.”

Reila looked almost surprised that she’d succeeded in her quest, but she climbed the tall ladder to the bed and smirked at Rings. “For someone who does everything she can to avoid being seen as a Little much of the time, I can’t believe you have her?”

“Rings is really important… Maybe you’ll understand once I tell you the story,” Beth said. She had a soft, fuzzy blanket that she threw over the two of their laps as they sat crisscrossed opposite each other. “Look, Reila, I trust you more than you know, but I have to have your absolute word that you will never ever ever breathe a word of this to anyone? Livy and Carly know, but no one else does?”

“You told Carly before me?” She looked hurt.

Beth shook her head, “No, she knew from her mom.”

“Why would her mom know?”

“It’s a long story…”

I HAD BEEN grateful to make a trip to the nest in a diaper that wasn’t causing me to crawl! The fact it was wet was annoying, but at least there was no poop in it. I debated whether it was worth asking Lilly for a change. The question was decided for me when she intercepted me as soon as I entered. “I got a notice you’d been put in a crawler diaper?”

I sighed, “Stupid HoloNanny claimed they had nothing else in my size?!?”

She picked me up and checked my diaper, “You’re not wearing one now?”

I shook my head, “No?”

“How did you get it off? That shouldn’t have been possible to remove until bedtime?”

“That explains why Nikki had to work at it,” I said, thinking aloud.

“Who’s Nikki?” Lilly asked, seeming a little perturbed for some reason.

“Beth’s bodyguard?”

She relaxed a bit, then, “So she’s safe?”

“According to my grandmother?”

“I’d take that,” she agreed. She squeezed the padding. “Well, you do have a soaked diaper on that does need changing. Let’s take care of it, at least.”

I sat compliantly in her arms and handed her my backpack that I shrugged off so she could put it to the side. She was gentle as she changed me, pulled the uniform off, and dressed me in another pair of pajamas that she must have picked out of my drawers.

“Those are cute,” she said to me.

I blushed. Somehow, Aunt Bella found some designs from the latest animated movie back home and printed them on the pajamas. The scene of the main characters was enlarged on the onesie top that she snapped shut.

“Thanks,” I said.

“Where are you getting these cute outfits? They’re perfectly sized to you?”

“I have a family member who makes clothes,” I told her simply.

“That’s cool,” she said. I was given a hug and then placed on the ground with a butt pat, even as several of the other girls were moving to the bathroom to get baths in. I noticed that most didn’t seem to be getting bathed directly by Lilly?

I found my way to my things and found my EdgeSphere goggles. I was grateful to see I could get ahold of Shelby via text and get her to meet me in a virtual room.

“Hey Carly!” she said, giving me a hug that I returned.

“Hi Shelby, thanks for meeting me!”

“No problem! It’s nice to see you after having had a long day today!”

“What happened?” I asked.

She threw her hands in the air, “What didn’t happen?!?” She nervously moved her hand to her hair and plopped down on a Little-sized couch, and I found myself sitting on the other end like I might have with my sisters.

“Go on?” I said, sensing she needed to vent.

“Ughh!!! You sure you want to hear this?”

“Yeah, you sound like you need to vent. Tell me what happened?”

She sighed, “Well, it started with a traffic jam that meant Grandpa was late to drop us off today at school. He walked us in, but my first-period teacher, Mr. Gibs, was still a total jerk about it! Like missing fifteen minutes of history was going to make a difference?!?”

I nodded at that, “I’ve had teachers like that before. What else happened?”

I watched her pull at the ends of her hair then. “Gibs felt a need to lecture me after class, so I just barely made it to math on time! Mrs. O was at least kind about it, but when I went to turn in my homework, Kasey, this Big girl queen-bee, tripped me and crumpled the assignment up before she got there.”

“Ouch,” I said. “Were you okay?”

“Yeah, and fortunately, Mrs. O not only saw it, but she also had the classroom camera on, so there was evidence when she sent Kasey to the office.”

“Homework?”

“She looked at it and just gave me the A,” she told me.

“Well, that’s at least fairer than some teachers I’ve had.”

“I thought so too… I found out Kasey somehow got out of getting suspended, though, so she showed up serving detention at lunch. If that happens at our school, you have to help serve food and clean up the cafeteria. Apparently, that was perfectly fine by her, though. I think she was responsible for the next part when nearly every Little at school, most of the Tweeners, and even a couple Bigs all pooped our pants in our second to last class!”

“You’re kidding?!?” I said in disbelief.

She threw her hands in the air, “I wished I was!!!” She frowned, “At least I was wearing a Pull-Up, as were most of the Littles, but the Mids and a few of the Littles who weren’t wearing protection all got punished over the obvious poisoning!”

“What happened?”

“Well, for me, it was just a stupid downgrade on my potty chart… and I have to wear diapers the rest of the week.”

“Others?”

“My friend Jack was being an idiot and wasn’t wearing any protection… he’s in diapers for the rest of the year, and they moved him to a ‘special unit’ that’s basically a daycare!”

I moved over to her and hugged her, “I’m sorry, Shelby.”

She wiped her eyes and moved a little further away; even virtually, I could see the tears. “The worst was one of my other friends, Kiersten…” She looked about to completely break down as I stayed close to her.

“What happened?” I asked, “You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to?”

She shook her head, “Kiersten is a girl I went to kindergarten with, and we’ve had classes together all through middle school and high school. We’re almost done with our senior year, and she even got accepted to Emerson already…” She wiped her eyes again, “I know she was wearing a Pull-Up to school today, but for some reason, she must not have been wearing one after school… One of my friends saw her walking home, and she had an accident on the street across from the school… right in front of Kasey…”

I grimaced.

“That bitch who caused it all, ad… ado… adopted her!”

I flung my arms back around her and let her cry, as I knew she was grieving the loss of a girl who sounded like she was a close friend.

BETH STARED AT Reila, who was sitting speechless.

“Say something?” She asked nervously.

“You’re like being real here? Honest?”

Beth nodded nervously, “Yes?”

“That has got to be one of the most frightening stories ever to have a happy ending. Your fiancé became your daddy?”

Beth nodded, “Yes.”

“I’m not going to lie, Beth. It’s kind of creepy, in a way… I mean, you’re like older than my mom in real life?”

Beth blushed, “I try not to think about that.”

“I get it… that’s weird and creepy but… also completely awesome. Your dad cared enough to save you like that? And your mom let them implant you?”

Beth nodded; that part always freaked her out the most.

Reila said, “I can’t believe you’re one of those first-implantation Littles… but really, I can’t believe they let you grow up then? Almost every one of those ‘pregnancies’ resulted in a Little kept as a newborn?”

Beth squirmed, but nodded, “I know…”

“I’m glad they didn’t do that with you! So this is why you’re so touchy on some things?”

Beth nodded, “Yeah… I feel like my past is always hanging over me.”

“If you went through all of that, why in the world did you come to Emerson? Ames isn’t as bad as Calisota, but it’s close?”

Beth shrugged, “I’m not a Little now?”

“Barely?”

She nodded, “I’m taller than you, at least?” She managed to lightheartedly stick her tongue out at her.

“Maybe, but compared to Charlotte Perez?”

Beth blushed, “Well, she’s even still shorter than my mom?”

“Your mom is kind of scary,” Reila told her.

“Yeah… especially when you consider she basically adopted my dad?”

“Sounds like her heart was in the right place, at least?”

Beth nodded, “I think so.”

“So, now I know the secret…?”

Beth nodded, “Now you know…”

“And guess what?” Reila asked her.

Beth felt tense, “What?”

Reila pounced on her, “I still love you as one of my best friends. That isn’t changing.”

“Thanks, Reila,” Beth told her. They talked for a bit before she asked, “Would you feel up for the girls’ day of shopping with Carly on Saturday?”

“Sure!” She smiled, “Especially since we’ll have your bodyguard with us!”

They spent another half hour hanging out before Reila took off for bed, and Beth worked to finish her work. As Rachel tucked her in, she thought, “I got lucky with her and Livy!”

I LOOKED AT Shelby, who was doing a bit better after talking for a half hour more.

“So why’d you call, anyway?” Shelby asked.

I squirmed, “I kind of hate to even ask now…?”

She looked interested. “If it distracts me from today, I’ll take anything!”

I nodded, understanding that idea. “Well… I kind of want to take Beth on a date?”

“Is she still really interested in you after…?” She motioned towards my body.

I blushed, “Yes?”

“You really got lucky there,” she sighed. “So date night ideas?”

“I mean, I might be able to come up with something back home, but I don’t have a clue what to do here. Also, I don’t want to end up in some situation where we both get adopted or something?”

She nodded, “Whatever you do, make sure you take that bodyguard girl with you.”

“Planning on it?”

“Well, how about dinner and a movie? It’s not ultra-fancy, but you could probably have an early dinner on Friday, go to a movie, and come back here for the weekend before your curfew.”

“Any suggestions for where though?”

She looked thoughtful momentarily and said, “Do you want upscale?”

I shrugged, “I have money from Mom in my account? We could? I don’t think Beth cares if I spend a fortune on a meal, though?”

She nodded, “Well, you could do a steakhouse about a block from the mall. There’s a pasta place attached to the mall, too. Or, there’s a pretty cool retro burger joint on the way from your campus?”

“Retro?”

“Like some weird diner that is actually based out of your dimension? Old vehicles hold the tables? They have burgers and shakes, and the waitresses and waiters actually come out and sing old songs and show tunes every ten minutes or so?”

“That could be fun?”

“It is, I’ve gone a few times with friends.” She looked pained then, and I had a feeling her friend was probably one she’d gone with.

“Any movie suggestions?” I asked her.

“Yeah, I bet Beth would like…”

Shelby and I talked for a while longer after planning my date, and I made sure I gave her a big hug before we disconnected.

When I saw Lilly for a needed diaper change, I was more than ready to call it a night and get some sleep!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!! Please press the 'Like' Button and leave a comment! (I really need the encouragement to get back into this during this week/weekend if I'm going to make more progress this year!) 

I made it through one of the most stressful weeks of this year last week, but unfortunately, some other things are going to keep the stress on me for a while. As such, I'm going to be going down to one chapter a week beginning this coming week, so hopefully, I can keep up a steady flow of chapters. Next weekend might be a chance to start writing more chapters, but this week itself doesn't look very promising. (Normally, this is prime writing time for me) Please keep the encouragement up with likes and comments? 

I know many of you support me on WattPad as well. I have a feeling that platform will disappear as an option for us in the coming months. I'm going to keep posting there just because I find it easier to read/track a story of this length, though. Of course, I'll continue posting on DailyDiapers as well, no matter what! Thank you for being my most loyal readership base!

As always my completed works are available from Amazon Kindle as well!  http://amazon.com/author/babysofia

• Like 23
  • Sad 2
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 107 - 4/7/24

I hope Reila doesn't betray Beth now that she knows.

Who knows what Venture is up to.

I'm sorry for what happened to Shelby, especially her friend.

But once again you can see the craziness of DD.

From Littles to in-between to Amazons many had an accident.

And people are being punished instead of assuming the obvious that they were all poisoned.

I think it's brave of Shelby to go after Emerson too.

But maybe she can continue to live at home with her mother and grandmother and even if she didn't Amanda would make sure that absolutely everyone knows who Shelby is and what happens to those who mess with her.

I really hope the stress ends soon and I'd rather have one chapter than none.

P.S. thanks for the birthday chapter. I recently saw that I got one last year too.

13 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I hope Reila doesn't betray Beth now that she knows.

No spoilers, but there won't be any betrayal from Beth's close friends. She made good ones!

13 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

But once again you can see the craziness of DD.

Yes, and it sucks for many still!

14 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I think it's brave of Shelby to go after Emerson too.

Fortunately, she's headed for Hamilton University in New Haven as soon as she can and will be in the safety of a much better state! (That's where the law school that Cameron went to is housed)

14 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I really hope the stress ends soon

Me too, as it's a people thing. Someone at work is going through something, and it means I'm having to do some extra work to keep things running properly. It sucks for me, but it sucks for them more honestly. That's the most I can/will say though. Thanks for understanding!

16 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

P.S. thanks for the birthday chapter.

Happy Birthday! I hope your anniversary of your 2nd birthday is great! 🎂 (Or whichever age you like!) 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Happy Birthday! I hope your anniversary of your 2nd birthday is great! 🎂 (Or whichever age you like!) 

Thank you very much

Well now I feel like I’m missing something again.  I really need to concentrate on going back and reading the first few stories.  This part about Beth being older than her father blew me away.  My problem is that I barely have enough time to keep up with the stories going now. 
The issue with Shelby’s friend shows just how dangerous that place can be.  I think that every little would be very wise to just bite the bullet and wear a diaper while out in public.  It might not be the most dignified but it would make it harder for them to be adopted.  
As always I am loving the story and looking forward to more. 

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

This part about Beth being older than her father blew me away.

In-Between is where you'd find the answers. I understand the trickiness in keeping track of this saga. At this point, between the Exchanged Trilogy (Stacy's story - Connor/Carly's Mom), In-Between (Beth/Beth's 'dad' (Cameron)), and LCW, we're at 879,578 words where you're reading (935,185 total words where I'm currently writing). Sometime in the summer months, when I throw in the towel on any writing productivity, I may try to produce a Wiki for characters. 

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

As always I am loving the story and looking forward to more. 

22 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Sometime in the summer months, when I throw in the towel on any writing productivity, I may try to produce a Wiki for characters. 

if you have to give up your writing productivity in the summer, how do you have time to create a character wiki?

4 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

if you have to give up your writing productivity in the summer, how do you have time to create a character wiki?

It's a mental headspace issue. I usually have a bit of time, but my brain can't engage the creativity I need to write... I'm generally pretty exhausted from travel/work during that time. I can actually track my productivity with the word counts I keep in my documents. (I generally track every day/date/word count at the bottom of my documents) Generally if I've not written it by mid-June, it doesn't get written again until at least November. 

I've found that I can do editing/publishing and other stuff during that time period. That's when I've edited things for publishing on Amazon generally.

3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

In-Between is where you'd find the answers. I understand the trickiness in keeping track of this saga. At this point, between the Exchanged Trilogy (Stacy's story - Connor/Carly's Mom), In-Between (Beth/Beth's 'dad' (Cameron)), and LCW, we're at 879,578 words where you're reading (935,185 total words where I'm currently writing). Sometime in the summer months, when I throw in the towel on any writing productivity, I may try to produce a Wiki for characters. 

The way i remember Beth, Stacy, Cameron and Addison were all the same age and starting Emerson the same year.  Now Stacy and Cameron are about 30 years older than Beth and Carly.

13 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Now Stacy and Cameron

Correct, but Reila's parents had her at a younger age, so her parents are younger.

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24