LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

Chapter 105: Leaky

BETH LOOKED AT the three professors who walked in and then felt a little queasy as the room seemed to spin and reorganize. Their tables now looked down into a depression-like bowl in the middle of the room, where a projector was clearly ready to start showing the group clips.

The first one started, and she couldn’t help but shake her head as the group had only used the chocolate syrup and coated the chain with the substance. They ‘flogged’ a bare-backed member with it, making a poor attempt at making it seem like he was bleeding. With each clip being thirty seconds to a minute in length, there was a pretty quick clip of clips.

The first one she saw from her group featured Harper stabbing Madelyn.

“Sick!” she heard someone from a group nearby exclaim. Some of the other groups murmured approval as Madelyn lay bleeding, and the effect turned out pretty stellar with Will’s fantastic camera work.

There was a pause, and then they next showed the gun scene, which was equally successful. A couple of groups had also figured out the improvised squib method. Still, lacking Will’s eye, the shots didn’t entirely sell the effect. She counted that they had to have finished nine of the twelve required clips when the shot she’d first come up with was shown.

She smiled as the camera followed the train down the tracks towards the defenseless car. “That was kind of smart! Why didn’t we…?” She heard someone from the adjacent studio ask before the flash powder went off.

“What the hell? I thought you said we couldn’t use CGI, Professor?” the producer from Studio Two complained.

“They didn’t,” Professor Wyler laughed. “You all had the ingredients to make the same effect!”

“I told you we should have done something with the powder!” Someone in Studio Four grumbled.

They watched something that looked almost identical to the chains being used to ‘draw blood’ from around the neck of a girl being ‘choked’ with them. “That’s actually kind of creative,” she heard someone in their group say.

She counted the twelfth clip being played and heard, “One group managed a bonus clip. We’re going to go ahead and play it, too. I’ll let the judges decide if it should be counted or not,” Professor Wyler said.

Beth knew the only clip that hadn’t been shown yet was the chain one with Charlotte. It had looked cool just watching it from her angle off to the side, but she had to admit it looked even better on camera!

“Whoa,” someone said.

“Beth, good job!” Charlotte told her, “We’re the only group that came up with the explosive!”

“How did you know about that, anyway?” Carly asked, turning curiously as they watched the judges deliberate.

Beth blushed, “My chemistry teacher in high school liked to make chemistry fun. He would invite you to an advanced chemistry party once a quarter if you were willing to go the extra mile on some of the homework. He’d show us tricks like that. I’m surprised I remembered those two would react like that.”

Charlotte hugged her, “The best thing ever is having you two in our group!”

“I think most people forget about the ancient ways of doing effects since they can just use a computer now,” Will said.

“Wait, you never do things like this?” Carly asked, a bit shocked.

“Why would we? It’s pretty messy and a bit dangerous?” Owen said.

“Huh,” Carly said. “We still use those techniques back home. Although I wouldn’t have known the proper method or mix of those two powders.”

A few minutes later, Professor Wyler shook the other professors’ hands, and they left the studio. He smiled at the class, “Overall, I felt like you did pretty good for an intro class. There are some more complicated effects that you could have done. Still, one group did well enough for an even more experienced group. Without further ado, here are the scores,” he said.

I WATCHED AS a table of results showed in the air before us.

image.thumb.png.039abcda7b83b2419b22085875eb7ff5.png

“As you can see, Studio Three would have beaten you without the bonus clip, but the judges felt that half points should be awarded for that. We will give them ten thousand times their score in budget dollars for their win. For the non-math filmmakers, that’s 3,350,000 more dollars into their account.” He smiled at us as he spoke to their group.

Turning to the group beside them, “Studio Four, you had some nice moments, and your third clip, in particular, was much better than most. You win second place, which’ll be seventy-five hundred times your score; 1,972,500 more dollars. Studio One, five thousand times your score, 1,265,000 dollars added. Studio Two, you won our previous contest, but as the last-place finish, you’ll only get twenty-five hundred times your score; 592,500 dollars.”

Beth smiled as she saw the group who had beaten them for their script at the bottom. She turned to Carly, figuring she would think likewise, but she was frowning slightly.

“What’s wrong?” She whispered.

“They aren’t the right group for my script; it’s going to be terrible!”

Beth winced, knowing she was probably right. She reached over and squeezed her shoulder as Professor Wyler wrapped up the class.

“You two are working on editing today?” Charlotte asked them.

Beth nodded, “Hopefully, we’ll make a little faster progress today.”

“Great! We’ll let you two get to it. I’m going to talk with the rest of the group about wrapping up some things for the paper he wants turned in on the process, too. Why don’t you two get to work in the editing studio?”

“Sounds good,” Carly said.

Beth placed her hand on her short girlfriend’s head and led her to the door.

JUST BEFORE WE reached the door, I heard, “Wait up!”

I turned to see one of Studio Two’s members approaching us. “Yes?” I asked.

“Look, I know this is a competition, but is there any way you could come help us as the screenwriter sometime this week? To be honest, we’re in over our heads, and I don’t have a clue how to get us going right again.” She paused and added, “By the way, I’m Abby.”

“Carly,” I said. “Umm… is your whole group onboard with this help idea?”

She looked nervous, “I haven’t asked?”

I sighed, “Trade numbers with me; maybe we can work something out tomorrow or Thursday. We have a full plate with editing right now, though?”

She looked a little down from that but nodded, “Okay, here.”

When we were away, Beth said, “You’re not going to do it, right?”

I shrugged, “I kind of hate to see my film go bust?”

“Just take it home with you and film it there. Trust me; nothing good will come of helping them?”

I sighed, “I doubt I even have time! Let’s get to the studio and get to work here?”

She nodded and ran her hand over my shoulder, bringing me closer even as she walked beside me. I was growing increasingly in love with her, and the simple physical gestures were comforting! I leaned into her side as we reached the large door, and she opened up the studio, noting Nikki taking a seat on a nearby bench after quickly peeking inside.

Beth and I felt relief as the lights turned on automatically, and we didn’t see someone like Kelly waiting for us! ‘Going to take a while to get past that,’ I admitted.

Beth lifted me onto the center chair again, and we got to work!

Looking at the time, I saw I had about three and a half hours to work before I needed to get dinner and head to the dorm.

“How long of this footage will we use before we move into the dialog?” Beth asked me as I was working on finding some clips of the agitated meeting at the beginning of the first real scene.

“I figure let’s experiment with what feels right, and then we may need to tweak it to fit whatever music gets added in the background.”

She nodded at that and watched as I worked to assemble the clips. It was a fine line between interesting and boring, based on how long those clips were; I took a first guess and then brought up the best take of the meeting with Charlotte, leading off on her lines. Mostly, the first scene then involved just cutting between closeups of characters. Still, at times, it felt right to show all of the participating characters on screen in a wider view, too. The meeting scene was fully set as a rough cut in a half-hour as it was pretty straightforward what we were looking for.

“So what did you find out at the doctor?” she asked me as I moved a clip into the timeline that showed a nice shot of Charlotte and Sophie both in the frame as they spoke.

I sighed and moved my eyes around the room. “It’ll have to wait until we’re somewhere else?”

She gave me a look but then pulled something out of her bag. It was an item that looked like a makeup compact. She manipulated something on it and said, “We can talk here now?”

“What is that?”

“Something your grandmother gave me last weekend?”

“Why do you get the cool toy?” I complained, slightly jealous.

She giggled, “I actually said you’d be jealous, but she pointed out you have less privacy in your nest. She was worried someone would want to take a better look at it?”

I was annoyed but nodded, “She’s probably right. It blocks recording?”

“All outgoing signals, recording devices, and a couple other things, apparently?” She shrugged. “Anyway, quit stalling? Is the news really that bad?”

I shrugged, “Well, it wasn’t good… but I guess it was more odd?”

“Odd?”

I sighed, “You’re sure that’s secure?”

She nodded, “You can ask your grandmother?”

I shook my head, “Okay, so apparently, there’s a reason for the LittleGo Plus nanites being so resilient?” I said.

“Why?”

“My mom and your dad?”

“Huh? They never went out?”

I laughed, “No, apparently my mom gave your dad some nanites after an… incident with your mom?”

“An incident?”

“Not sure you really want to hear this one?”

“Now I have to?”

“You asked for it,” I told her. “Apparently, your mom and dad were dating and had their first night of… love… together at a hotel. Your dad was exploring her body and ended up with a mouthful of milk?”

Her ashen face made me almost giggle. “But that’s…”

“Dangerous?” I responded. “Yes, and apparently both were scared by it. Your dad apparently came clean to my mom, and she did one of her ‘smart’ things then.”

“Smart?”

I nodded, “So my mom is a genius—like a super-genius, really - but she sometimes has zero common sense. She’s like a mad scientist and makes some amazing leaps and developments with technology… but she doesn’t always foresee the problems she’s going to cause down the road. This was one of those times she was trying to make it to where your dad wouldn’t become incontinent or addicted if he started nursing more regularly.”

“That is really gross to think about,” she said, “But I actually remember Dad doing that when I was little.”

“Really?” I asked in surprise.

“They would play around sometimes still?” She said, “I’m definitely not trusting this device enough to say more here, though.”

“I thought you trusted it?” I asked.

“I don’t trust any place but Amanda’s house for that conversation. Ask me this weekend. So anyway, what did your mom do that was so bad?”

I shrugged, “Nothing to your dad, but apparently, when your grandmother kidnapped your parents, there was a scientist who drew some of your dad’s blood to figure out why their treatments weren’t doing anything to him. He kept a sample of the nanites even after the company was taken over. He used those nanites as a template when he moved on to another company.”

“So?”

“So the nanites I have are descendants from your dad’s, which means my mom is at fault here,” I said. “I’m hoping at some point she can help me turn those off at least. Maybe then the original ones can eat away at that stupid protein.”

As if to emphasize the reason, I suddenly realized my diaper was leaking. “Cr…aggy…” I said, thinking to stop saying the word ‘crap’ just in case someone was listening.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m leaking…”

“Oh,” I watched Beth grab my bag and look around. There was a clear area of the floor nearby, “Come on, it might not be bad enough that you need to switch your jumper yet?”

I blushed, “In here?”

“Less people here than in the women’s restroom?” She reminded me.

I sighed, climbed down, watched as she dug through my bag without thinking of my privacy, and grabbed a diaper, wipes, and changing pad stashed inside. After laying the changing pad out, she patted it. I followed her direction of lying down on it, even as I pulled my uniform skirt upwards and out of her way.

Beth knelt beside me and quickly opened the poppers to the onesie shirt underneath, remarking, “Ugh… Carly, you can’t put this back on…?”

“Am I that wet?” I asked her nervously.

She nodded, “Yeah, the bottom of this is soaked. Sit up for a second, and let me look at your skirt…”

She lifted me to an upright position, rocking me down on the soaked diaper still taped to my bottom. I felt her pull the jumper skirt up before she sighed, “Did you pack a spare uniform?”

I nodded, “Grandma insisted I pack a spare in there?” I nodded to my bag. “It’s in that bottom zippered compartment?” I gestured for her to hand me the bag, but instead, she just went through it and found the spare onesie and jumper. She pulled out the pink waterproof wet bag Grandma had insisted on loading in the bag with the spare clothes the other night.

“Arms up!” She told me a second later, and I felt her lift the jumper and onesie off in one go, briefly getting caught up in the gigantic bow in my hair.

It pulled a bit and stung, “Ow,” I complained.

“Oh, stop being a baby,” she said. She seemed to immediately regret it, “Sorry… umm…”

“It’s okay; just change me, and let’s get this over with?”

She stuffed the soaked uniform in the wet bag before pushing me back on my back. The scritch of the tapes being pulled off was loud in the quiet room then, and I blushed from realizing she would again be seeing me naked.

She was quick but thorough as she wiped me clean, making sure to get the upper part of my legs where the diaper had leaked, too. After helping me into the new onesie blouse, she snapped the buttons closed.

Beth then held the new jumper over my head and straightened the bow on my head before we resumed working on the film. We’d completed our rough cut of scenes one through four by the time we left the editing room.

Before we left she checked my diaper and suggested, “You probably should get changed after dinner?”

“Probably,” I said. “Hopefully not for the reason of last night?”

“Last night?”

“I left you, and not long after that, it really needed changed.”

She hugged me and picked me up, saying, “Sorry, Carly. I wish I could help!”

Beth kissed me on the lips before leaving me on her hip as we opened the studio door and had our shadow of Nikki again.

After a lot of arm twisting, Nikki sat at our table for dinner that night. Without much time, I scarfed down the giant half of a hamburger with some fries before they walked me to Sanders Hall. I went to my nest while they went back to her dorm.

I was able to make it into the nest without leaking. Still, almost immediately before I was going to ask Lilly to change me, I found my body crouching and placing another smelly load into my diaper.

I felt a tear in my eye, as I knew I would have to accept that I had given up my continence to be a girl.

‘Mostly without regrets,’ I thought to myself.

I stood there momentarily, even trying to push some more to get myself cleared out. That didn’t seem to work, though, and I knew it had to be related to the signal loss in my nervous system. With a sigh, I walked to Lilly’s door and to where she sat at a desk, working on her homework.

She sniffed before turning around and saying, “Guess you need a change, huh?”

“Please?” I asked, looking forward to a clean bottom!

“The other girls will be getting in the tub, but since you’re swimming in the morning, we’ll wait until then. Go ahead and switch to your jammies,” she suggested after putting a fresh diaper on me.

“Okay,” I said and soon found a different pair of pajamas Aunt Bella had made for me out of some satin material. The top was loose, so you could see my diaper if I bent the wrong way. I just shrugged, though. From here on out, I doubted anyone would be surprised to see a diaper on my rear!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!! Please press the 'Like' Button and leave a comment! 

Last week was one of my toughest in the real world in a looooooooooong time unfortunately, so I've been stuck at Chapter 124. I actually followed a thread of plot in that chapter and deleted it this morning so I can try again. Hopefully, that leads to more progress today and tomorrow. Truthfully, if the real world doesn't calm down in its demands, I may be done with my writing season for the year earlier than normal. (Last year, all of my progress began about last week and ran through June) Hopefully, that is not the case! More comments and likes may help me keep motivated, so please keep them coming!

As always, if you've enjoyed my work, please consider supporting me by purchasing them on Amazon Kindle. http://amazon.com/author/babysofia I don't get rich off of them, but it does help provide some extra money to pay the bills! 

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 105 - 3/31/24

What the hell.

Stacy's work is the reason for LittleGoPlus.

That's why Carly has nanites of Cameron in her.

I like how Carly described Stacy as a genius with no common sense.

I am so extremely excited to see where this all goes.

And I wouldn't help Studio 2 just because of mistrust of other Amazons.

Who knows what they'll do with Carly.

I'm really excited to see how it all continues.

As always, I'm looking forward to more and hope that her writing break will end soon.

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

a genius with no common sense.

Very much true of her mom. She constantly did things without thinking about if she 'should.' She only cared about doing the impossible! 🙂

hope that her writing break will end soon.

Me too! 💜 Thanks! 🙂

I don't know if I would lay the Little Go Plus at Stacy's feet. Seems unreasonable to expect her to predict all the stuff that happened to Cam or that some random scientist would hand it over to another company to misuse.

3 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I don't know if I would lay the Little Go Plus at Stacy's feet. Seems unreasonable to expect her to predict all the stuff that happened to Cam or that some random scientist would hand it over to another company to misuse.

As smart as she was and as brilliant as she was at programming things (I remember the program for the hologram she was protecting) she could have built a self-destruct into the nanites when they left Cam's body.

25 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

As smart as she was and as brilliant as she was at programming things (I remember the program for the hologram she was protecting) she could have built a self-destruct into the nanites when they left Cam's 

There are plenty on mundane and routine situations where Cam could have blood drawn.

It doesn't seem like nanites deactivating or self-destructing when removed from their host is common practice anyway. If it was, wouldn't it have already been built into her nanites when she first received them?

Why should she be expected to predict this situation?

1 minute ago, TerranV said:

I think back to the Jurassic Park quote, "your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should." It's just a law of unintended consequences occurring in my mind. To be honest it's also one of Stacy's few character flaws that I feel have to be present in her character.

It's not Stacy's fault, but she did come up with the foundations for the nanites that came. 

3 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I think back to the Jurassic Park quote, "your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should." It's just a law of unintended consequences occurring in my mind. To be honest it's also one of Stacy's few character flaws that I feel have to be present in her character.

It's not Stacy's fault, but she did come up with the foundations for the nanites that came. 

The way Carly words it it kinda sounds like she is saying its Stacy's fault. To me at least. Especially when she say Stacy has no common sense as if programming nanites is anywhere in that ballpark.

Of course when you begin by talking about how much of a super genius Stacy is it kinda feels like praising with faint damnation.

I feel a far better example would be how Stacy unilateraly decided to released nanites to force Amazons to be nicer to Littles resulting in an increase in adoptions (kidnappings).

4 hours ago, BabySofia said:

“Oh, stop being a baby,” she said

This may be the least said thing in the history of the Diaper Dimension!

Loved this chapter.  I had no doubt that Carly and Beth’s team would come out on top. I still think they were pretty amazing to not only come up with the ideas but execute them in such a short period of time. 
While Carly might openly blame his mom for the nanites getting mixed up and his change to her, I still have no doubt she is still pleased with the change.  No I don’t think she is happy it also cost her continence. But that is a relatively small price to pay for her happiness overall. Stacy can also argue that she wasn’t directly responsible for the situation either because she wasn’t the one who manipulated the nanites to be a weapon either. 
Always ready to read more. 

42 minutes ago, CCApril said:

🤣 🤣 🤣

Glad someone appreciated the little giggle I had writing that line! 🙂

27 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Always ready to read more. 

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, LGGrace said:

A good parallel to some of the issues we face today with technology. 

Awesome stuff with the littlego+ twist!

It fits in super nicely with the story, and the context makes perfect sense with the world/tech logic you've developed way back and so far!

I honestly wish more Sci-Fi stories had more congruency with world/tech logic (Cough... Cough... Disney Star Wars)

Also I hope we see more caregiving situations with Beth and Carly, Its so cute! Also I think you allude to Beth wanting to baby Carly in the past? I'm curious if you still plan on doing that.

1 hour ago, AlexTheAlex said:

Awesome stuff with the littlego+ twist!

It fits in super nicely with the story, and the context makes perfect sense with the world/tech logic you've developed way back and so far!

I honestly wish more Sci-Fi stories had more congruency with world/tech logic (Cough... Cough... Disney Star Wars)

Also I hope we see more caregiving situations with Beth and Carly, Its so cute! Also I think you allude to Beth wanting to baby Carly in the past? I'm curious if you still plan on doing that.

I’d imagine Beth will have times where it’s hard to resist.  An earlier chapter mentioned her instincts were on high alert because she was expecting her period, so it’ll be something she faces on a regular basis.

And yeah, Stacy was a bit full speed ahead, damn the torpedoes when it came to long term consequences.  Understandable- she was a very bright but somewhat hotheaded teenager at the time.  Pity her kid got the roundabout consequences- hopefully they have an honest mother-daughter chat about that in the future.

3 hours ago, AlexTheAlex said:

(Cough... Cough... Disney Star Wars)

Don't get me started... throwing away the original extended universe still makes me want to throw a tantrum! 

3 hours ago, AlexTheAlex said:

Awesome stuff

1 hour ago, WehavePi314 said:

hopefully they have an honest mother-daughter chat about that in the future.

I'm certain that is a likely possibility if they ever get one-on-one for such a talk! Thanks for the comments! 🙂

On 3/29/2024 at 1:28 PM, BabySofia said:

My real-world life exploded stress-wise last week, and this week, so I'm doing my own normal insane job, plus someone else's. Sadly, I don't think that's going to get better over the next couple of months. (I'm still crossing my fingers and praying; it's due to a coworker's serious illness)

Yikes, hope they recover soon! And that it doesn't get too expensive for them!

On 3/29/2024 at 7:38 PM, BabySofia said:

It was meant to be a bit of an homage to Alfred Hitchcock. He used chocolate syrup for at least one of his films to be blood. I was thinking of a way to change it to be a bit more colorful for a color film since they didn't have anything ready-made as you can get from prop shops. Corn syrup is a pretty common way to make it to this day with food coloring. If you're making it from scratch, there are a number of recipes a quick Google search can find.

Probably helps that Carly's from a much lower tech world. Anything he's been learning about special effects probably still sees this as something low budget film makers will need. I'd hope that the classes in this world would still talk about these kinds of methods. After all, not everyone will have a big budget or a university that provides full holographic sets and on site tech assistance.

16 hours ago, BabySofia said:

“I think most people forget about the ancient ways of doing effects since they can just use a computer now,” Will said.

“Wait, you never do things like this?” Carly asked, a bit shocked.

“Why would we? It’s pretty messy and a bit dangerous?” Owen said.

Oh no. I hate to think what their low budget films look like. I can imagine the really cheesy effects that are worthy of 1970s Doctor Who or really early computer effects that showed up on TV in the 90s.

I actually followed a thread of plot in that chapter and deleted it this morning so I can try again. Hopefully, that leads to more progress today and tomorrow. Truthfully, if the real world doesn't calm down in its demands

At least being ahead of what's posted means you don't have to choose between not making the change or having to go and revise chapters that were already up and read.

Truthfully, if the real world doesn't calm down in its demands, I may be done with my writing season for the year earlier than normal. (Last year, all of my progress began about last week and ran through June) Hopefully, that is not the case! More comments and likes may help me keep motivated, so please keep them coming!

Sounds like the real world needs to go spend some time in the naughty corner. But here's another like.

16 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

And I wouldn't help Studio 2 just because of mistrust of other Amazons.

Who knows what they'll do with Carly.

I certainly wouldn't go to meet up with them alone. But depending on who is in the group and how they've behaved if it was me I might provide some assistance. They better they pull off their film the better his script is presented. Which if he doesn't remain in the dimension isn't as big a deal as it could be, but probably wouldn't hurt.

Were there points to be earned in the screenwriting class based on how the groups do with the scripts? I might have to go back and reread that section.

13 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

As smart as she was and as brilliant as she was at programming things (I remember the program for the hologram she was protecting) she could have built a self-destruct into the nanites when they left Cam's body.

That would have been a good idea. Something that monitors temperature and other things so every few fractions of a second the nanite asks itself if it is still inside a body and if not wipe its programing and if it is still in a body whether it is in the correct body and if not wipe its programing. The second is probably a lot harder since I don't expect a nanite is going to be able to run continuous DNA tests but there are probably ways to do quick checks for, "Probably still in a male human and not a bottle of saline solution."

13 hours ago, TerranV said:

By then end of her visit I expect she would have had level of paranoia about things. But I don't think this was quite that far along...

11 hours ago, CCApril said:

🤣

• Like 1
6 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

Sounds like the real world needs to go spend some time in the naughty corner

<nods>

6 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

But I don't think this was quite that far along...

Yeah, she only spent 4 years there, and it was in the first six months that she did the majority of nanite editing. I think she developed a healthier fear of consequences with them after using them for the final time with Bella. (Other than the whole poisoning the whole Amazonian race attempt)

Great chapter, I'm not surprised by the other team coming to Carly for help.  I wonder if they would need the professor to ok it though and what the other members will say about her idea in the first place.   So Stacy now has two unexpected outcomes with the nanites, not really her fault with Cameron though.🙂💜

What happened to the nanites that were supposed to make the Amazons nicer?

Are they gone now or have the Amazons developed an immunity to them?

Even though it was said that many Amazons now feel the need to adopt Littles even more, they are supposed to have become nicer.

They don't really seem nicer to me.

What happened to the nanites that were supposed to make the Amazons nicer?

They don't really seem nicer to me.

30 years have passed, and I don't think she had more than a fairly local area around Ames really dosed. These are still 'kids' as much as anything too, and I think that doesn't help. There's a considerable collection of bigs such as Mackenzie, Lilly, and the demonstrators out there. Some may not have been in a place/chain to have received them. 

I think the geographical area she managed to expose was pretty limited. Her design choice was directed primarily towards her aunts. 

Still really enjoying the read.  I is easy to forget that Kelly had to have someone helping her.  Someone with resources.  The Littlego+ developer probably has a keen interest in getting their hands on more of those Nanites.  

Question:  What is the population breakdown look like?  I’m sure it will vary from state to state but in general.   How many bigs, vs mids, vs littles.  And then how many free littles to adopted ones.

My only other thought was, with big birth rates so low, has anyone adopted a “handmaids tale” like system?  

You have got the writing bug going in me again.  Particularly in Carly’s time and level of technology.  I think I have enough to go on. (Just got to hope you don’t come up with my ideals before I get a chance to write them)

3 minutes ago, LilKevin said:

Question:  What is the population breakdown look like?  I’m sure it will vary from state to state but in general.   How many bigs, vs mids, vs littles.  And then how many free littles to adopted ones.

You know I've never really thought through that more than at Emerson. I don't know if that would translate across society... Emerson has about 6,000 undergrads. Probably 3800 are Bigs, 1200 Mids, and 1000 Littles... well at the beginning of the year. It's probably down to 700 Littles at this point would be my guess after the walkouts. If it wasn't for the exchange groups I suspect it would be closer to 600. 

If I were to guess based on the reproductive issues, Bigs likely makeup only 40-45 percent of the adult population? I would guess about 20-25 percent Mids and the rest (30-40 percent) Littles? It's a thought experiment I have never really thought through. I think part of the problem in the whole thing is figuring out which foundation for the history of Littles you want to go with? Did they come from an island? Were they original inhabitants? Had they always been around? Did something suddenly create the Amazons? Did none of this exist until the original story when Alisa dreamed it up in the machine? 

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24