LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

On 12/17/2023 at 3:00 AM, BabySofia said:

Checks locks on filing cabinets of scripts... FENNY!!!!!

🤣

Lots of possible things to go wrong, but no hints! 😈

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

Really, I didn't have to peek in the filing cabinets to know that they would do that, it's basic sitcom logic. Given the creator I wouldn't expect any season long or series long plots. That sounds like more effort that she'd want to bother with when you can just go for simple stereotypes. Now if I was writing the pilot and series bible there would be both a first season plot and a sketched out series plot. The daughter would indeed eventually be potty trained, getting into training pants in the final season which would be soon enough that she might be late to start regular school but not so late as to be stand out too much. Meanwhile our Little girl and Mommy would be well meshed as a team by then with the Little still doing ever more work for the company behind the scenes as she's needed less and less as a training buddy. Hooks would be put in place for potential follow up shows. The obvious ones would follow the daughter as she starts school as a young child genius and the Little as she and Mom look to have her start working openly without giving up the now strong mother-daughter relationship, possibly having her biological mother show up as a source of either drama, comedy or both. But again, I doubt anything like this was so much as hinted in the document for this pilot as that would have required more work than simply vomiting stereotype humiliations onto the page. I'm going to be shocked if Kelly actually gets a truly good grade in the class. If she avoids doing something that allows karmic justice then sure she may pass, but unless we see better than this that's all I'm expecting. (Quickly pats to check that the lockpicks are still hidden in the back of his diaper, having carefully not lied. Didn't need to peek in the cabinets. Didn't say there wasn't any peeking.)

Meanwhile, a whole new chapter! HURRAH! With a whole new cliffhanger! BOO! Down with cliffhangers! Hopefully the answer is that all the nanites are gone and there won't be enough of the nasty protein to cause permanent harm. But given the setting I'm predicting embarrassing side effects. My guess is that he will have weak bladder control and maybe even weak bowel control for the next week or so. Possibly long enough the continue past when the college is extending a waiver from losing points on his potty chart. I'm also going to make a guess that the results of the scan say they need to wait longer than they wanted or predicted before giving him a new full protective nanite suite. I really hope that they get to working on programming up controls that will allow making use of cosmetic nanites. Even if he gets hit with something else before they can give him new protective nanites they'll almost certainly want to still give him some even if only to control what else can happen. The big question is whether they can give him back to nanites he had before, maybe with altered programming, or if they'll have to either start with something new or perhaps clone from the nanites Bella has?

Is it new chapter day yet?

8 minutes ago, LittleFenny said:

possibly having her biological mother show up as a source of either drama, comedy or both.

You know, if the season gets picked up I may suggest they add you to the writers team! 🤣

BOO! Down with cliffhangers!

😈

Is it new chapter day yet?

Tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon/early evening my time I'll post the next chapter. I have another set aside edited that; hopefully, I can post it early next week. I am traveling home for the holidays for a week, so privacy and guaranteed time for posting are limited potentially. (I generally do find time, but can't pin it down) 

6 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

You know, if the season gets picked up I may suggest they add you to the writers team! 🤣

I could use an extra paycheck. Proper padding makes for difficult budgets on a non-managerial government paycheck. Uh, do they allow cross dimensional remote work?

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

😈

The cliffhangers do make me eagerly check back for more. But still, boo! Boo!

14 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon/early evening my time I'll post the next chapter. I have another set aside edited that; hopefully, I can post it early next week. I am traveling home for the holidays for a week, so privacy and guaranteed time for posting are limited potentially. (I generally do find time, but can't pin it down)

I've run into the same situation. There have been some times I've had two documents open so I can alt-tab between them if someone walks by (who else here remembers games with Boss Key keyboard shortcuts?). I like to write in a text editor rather than a word processor and my personal computers run Linux so I also have the option of opening an extra virtual console (control+alt+a function key, traditionally F1 through F6 are text terminals and F7 takes you to the GUI console) and writing in vim or another terminal text editor. Then a quick key combo to go back to the GUI and no amount of alt-tabbing would bring up the terminal that the other text editor was open in. And unlike Windows where you could potentially make an extra user account just for writing and switch between accounts there wouldn't be a listing in the start/windows menu equivalent showing that there's another session going either. So long as you aren't trying this at work where a computer savvy admin might be checking on things that's probably more than enough. At least as long as you aren't so caught up in what you're writing that you don't even notice someone walking up and looking over your shoulder, which has happened to me but fortunately never when working on something that I wouldn't want them to see. (Still, remember to always use your techie knowledge for good!)

Chapter 71: Reading the Crowd

BETH LOOKED AT the scans and hoped Amanda would confirm what she thought she saw. The smile on her face helped relieve her tension even as she said, “Connor is now the most nanite-free person on the planet for the moment.”

“And the Casein Protein?” Connor asked nervously.

“No traces; your nanites had destroyed it all before they were removed.”

“So, no ill effects from the LittleGo now?” Beth asked.

“No, and Connor should hopefully find no potty issues again for the moment, too.” She looked over at him and said, “If for some reason you have issues, you need to tell us right away!”

“Well, I’ll probably be good until tomorrow,” he said. “There’s still those stupid devices in the sleeping pods to contend with.”

She made a face at that, “I’ll try and see if I can come up with anything there. You may have to accept nighttime accidents for now, though.”

Connor nodded, “Okay…”

Beth gasped then, “Your face!”

“What about my face?!?” Connor asked nervously,

“The SkinSync Makeup is gone!”

“Huh, that’s good. Mackenzie had noticed that the other day!” Connor told her.

“I’m sure she had,” Amanda said.

“The nail polish we put on you last night is gone, too,” she noted. ‘Why am I sad about that?’ she wondered.

“I think some of the nanites goo ate through it on the way out?” Amanda suggested.

“So I’m good to go?” Connor asked.

“Should be!” Amanda told him.

“Great, can we get breakfast now? I’m starving!”

Beth and Amanda both laughed.

“Boys! All you can think of is your stomach!” Amanda joked as she picked him up and sat him on the floor.

Beth hopped off the tall stool herself, unable to avoid feeling like a Little herself in the gigantic lab space set up for the much taller Amanda. At the stairs, she beat Amanda to scoop up her boyfriend and carry him down the stairs. Squeezing him into a bearhug as she sat him down in his highchair.

“I’m glad you’re okay,” she said.

“Me too!” Connor smiled back.

BETH AND I enjoyed the extensive breakfast Grandpa cooked from scratch for us. Shelby, Ryan, and Aunt Bella also joined us, and I couldn’t help but watch on with a bit of surprise as Grandma fed Aunt Bella herself about half of the plate of food for some reason.

It clearly was something they mutually enjoyed based on their smiles, but it was a bit odd to me!

After breakfast, everyone split off to their own plans, with Beth, Shelby, and I finding time to study for much of the day and then getting time to sit down and show me some of Charlotte’s work. Life with Charlee was definitely very tropey, feel-good, and cringy sometimes. It seemed to signify the best of covering a character’s childhood through teen years with the four episodes we watched. I could easily see how her work would have made Beth and every other little girl fall in love with her as a role model, though! Before we went to bed, we also watched one of her latest movies, which was clearly an attempt to break that mold and move into more serious films.

By the time we called it a night, I felt like I had studied as much as possible over the weekend and had a genuine break from Emerson’s stress.  

So when Grandma walked me back to the dorm that morning to drop off my stuff, I was smiling contentedly, having also had a private goodbye with Beth before we got into the car that morning. Sadly, Grandma insisted we sleep in separate beds that night!

Since removing the nanites, my body mainly felt like I was fine again. I only noted that I was much more fatigued when I went to bed that night than I remembered before. Swimming that morning had also been a bit more of a workout, but I wasn’t sure if that was also related to the fact I had skipped the day before.

Grandma got me there in time that Mackenzie was still there.

“Good morning, Professor! Connor, good to have you back?” She smiled.

“Good morning, Miss Mackenzie,” I said politely back.

“I’m glad we found you still here,” Grandma told her.

“Just barely, but now that we have fewer boys in this nest, getting them ready is much quicker.”

“I bet,” Grandma told her. “Anyway, I have a box I want to drop off for Connor to keep his snacks and water bottles in. Last week, apparently, one of those boys got in and contaminated all of his?”

“Oh my, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize that Connor?” She looked at me, “Oh, and you got a new backpack; glad to see that, too!”

“It’s okay,” I told her. “May I set it up next to my pod to keep it safe?”

“Sure, Connor, though I may have to inspect it occasionally to ensure you don’t have anything you’re not supposed to?”

I laughed, “That’s fine.”

‘I keep that in the backpack!’ I thought to myself. Happy that the new bag’s hiding spots were actually better than the one I’d arrived with!

With Grandma soon gone, I skipped going with them to breakfast since I’d already eaten. Instead, I looked over my parts of the script some more. One thing I had done the day before for myself and Beth was to remove the scenes of the script that had nothing to do with me for my copy and her for her copy. It made the daunting task of learning lines much more manageable for me!

I soon walked towards the Kilby Center for my Computational Intelligence class. Professor Turing spent the day discussing some of the current methods they were using for directing AI learning.

“What about where we’re already at? Aren’t we already in danger of some AI taking over?” Erin, one of the seniors, asked. “When I did my internship last fall with Melon Corps, I was more than a little amazed at how many holographic assistants they had walking around?”

“We’ve already seen them replace most of the Little Care sites here on campus with them, too?” Harper said.

“Well, on that front, the daycare I went to as a toddler was almost completely automated. I think they only had one actual human?” The third girl, Addison added.

“Is that all AI is to you girls? A glorified artificial mommy?” Aiden, one of the guys asked.

“No, but it’s one of the biggest signs we may have too much?” Erin shrugged, “I mean, I’ve seen them deal with Littles, no problem; what’s to stop a rogue AI from sizing up the hologram to take care of us next?”

Professor Turing laughed, “You’re very right, Erin, that is a concern. That’s part of why when Professor Westerfield, Professor Babbage, and the team here at Emerson worked on Tessa, they were careful to add in safeguards.”

“I heard most of those actually came from her daughter?” Aiden spoke up again.

“Huh?” I inadvertently spoke up.

“Professor Westerfield had an adopted Little daughter here; she’s like a legend with the Littles I’ve spoken with, but I know for a fact there’s a large part of Tessa’s code traceable to her?”

Professor Turing laughed, “You might actually be able to get some answers from a better source than me, Aiden.”

“You’re going to get Professor Westerfield to come speak?” one boy excitedly asked.

“Well, I probably will, but the girl you speak of has a son in this class.”

“But there’s only one…”

All eyes shifted to me.

I shifted uncomfortably in my dry Pull-Up then. “Yes, she’s my mom?”

Whatever topic Professor Turing was planning that day seemed to get lost. I felt like I was a celebrity as they asked questions. Some of them were pretty silly, but most of them were genuine. I answered what I did know about her work here, of course, leaving out the stuff no one should ever know!

At the end of class, Carter still asked me questions on our way to HoloField Theory together.

Those questions meant I barely noticed that a crowd was beginning to form in front of the main Emerson Administration building.

BETH WAS RELIEVED for once to feel like her Logic Design class made sense that morning. What had felt alien to her at the start of classes now felt like something she had a firm grasp on. ‘Dating Connor is probably the best thing ever for my GPA,’ she had noted.

She ran into Livy on her way into her Fields and Waves hall and out of the snow-covered exterior.

“Beth!” Livy said, “You’re okay!”

“I was with friends for the weekend again?” Beth reminded her.

“Oh, right…” She smirked, “Family friends…” 

Livy shook her head and said, “Look, whatever you do today, stay clear of the main area in front of the admin building. Walk through Kendrick and Kilby and avoid the area.”

“Why?”

“Just avoid it, please?” Livy pleaded while making eyes at the large number of Bigs around. “I’ll tell you later.”

“Okay?” She said and watched her friend disappear to her own class.

‘That was weird!’ she thought as she sat in the smaller lecture hall. This was a four-tiered room with tables that extended the room’s length, with just gaps for aisles on the ends and middle. Soon, she was working on keeping up with notes on what the professor was going over.

At one point, she caught herself wondering what was going on with Livy and hoped she was okay!

To her relief, the class ended without too much more brain overload, and she quickly headed out the door to the Matisse Center. “Connor!” She said, seeing him just in front of her and about to walk out front.

“Hey Beth!” he said with a broad smile. “Ready to go for this reading?”

“Yeah,” she said, but thinking about Livy’s warning, “Let’s take a back route though.”

“Huh?”

“I’m trusting a friend for the moment,” she told him.

Most of the buildings at Emerson surrounded an extended grassy quad area. Each tended to be long rectangles at their heart despite many attempts at crazy architecture. Consequently, you could walk nearly straight through them and down past the warned area to get to the Matisse Center.

They made it just as Charlotte carried in a few sandwich trays. At the same time, Sebastian was carrying six kinds of sodas. “You two made it!” Charlotte said as she placed the trays on the table.

“Yes, sorry, we got here as soon as possible!” Beth said to her.

“No worries, food just got here!” Sebastian said with a smile. “We’ve got spaces for you two set up over there,” he pointed down the table.

Beth noticed a high chair-like seat and a taller adjustable seat were set up for them right across from Charlotte and beside Sebastian. Given almost everyone in the group had lines, virtually all of the group was present.

“Okay, everyone, grab some food, then let’s get to work here! This is an eighty-minute script, and I know from your schedules that most of us have classes to get to in the afternoon here!” Sebastian said.

“Shall we begin?” Charlotte asked with a smile.

AS WE BEGAN reading the lines of the script, I was astounded at how good Charlotte was, even with a simple first reading! I felt horrible for Beth as she stumbled at her lines, clearly a little in awe of her childhood hero. When my lines came, I felt like I actually delivered pretty well. Sophia, the girl playing Charlotte’s best friend, was also pretty solid as an actress.

I couldn’t help but cringe when we got to Kelly’s four lines as ‘Grandma Jane.’

‘I wish we could cut one of her lines and make her completely computer-generated!’ I thought to myself.

Kelly, for her part, immediately started trying to interject acting advice but was shut down immediately by Sebastian, “Kelly, first of all, this is a reading that none of us expect perfection at. Second, Owen is the acting coach, and I’m the director – if there are going to be any notes about acting given – they’ll be from us!”

“But…”

“Any more of that, and I’ll ask Professor Wyler to remove you from our group, Kelly,” Charlotte said with narrowed eyes. “Yes, you wrote the original script but also cost us the script we wanted. I’m not going to have you cost us again.”

“Where were we?” Sebastian asked.

With that, we were back to reading. I had munched on a sandwich and drank from my water bottle. I trusted Charlotte, but I didn’t trust that a drink wouldn’t have been spiked in some way!”

“Okay, everyone, that’s a wrap of today,” Charlotte said. “We’ll finalize the filming schedule tomorrow in class. Please be prepared to know your schedule and rearrange if we need to!”

Beth helped me down, and the two of us started walking out.

“Wait up, you two!” Charlotte said, following us.

“Sure,” Beth said.

We started walking back towards Euler together, and she said, “You two should be really good at this from what I saw.”

Beth was blushing when I turned to look at her. “Umm…”

Charlotte laughed, “I don’t mean at the role you’re playing; I mean, you genuinely are a pretty good actress. Connor here seems to do quite well at his roles, too. The parts with Rob and with me were very genuine, and I think they’ll film well!”

“Thanks,” I said as I noticed a big crowd in the middle of the quad.

“I forgot…” Beth said beside me, grabbing my shoulder and stopping me from going further.

In front of us was a completely unexpected sight!

Dozens of television cameras pointed toward a large crowd of students in front of the central administration building. From a distance, I could see both Bigs and Mids and some Littles milling about, all holding signs and chanting!

‘Remove the Hypnosis!!!!’

‘Stop the Abuse!!!’

‘Down with Northrup!!!’

‘We Need a New University President!’

‘Littles Deserve Potties!’

“What the hell?” a Big said as they nearly bowled over the three of us who had come to a stop.

“Connor, we need to get out of here!” Beth said sharply to me. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!!! Please press the Like button and leave me a comment! 

I'm starting to travel to see family tomorrow, but hopefully will post a chapter sometime early next week. I'm not sure about the next chapter after that... might be late Thursday or late Friday.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! 🙂

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 71 - 12/21/23

We all know the protestors are accurate but both of them, especially Conner are at risk of being swept up if campus security is called in to remove the protestors. If campus security was called in I can see at least some of them being willing to grab and detain any Little within sight whether or not they are actually among the protesters.

Poor Kelly. I'm sure she will take this scolding to heart and begin to behave in a more mature and proper manner. Heh. Excuse me, I need to go visit the potty chair before I laugh so hard I have an accident. She's just going to see this as cause for further acting out isn't she?

And it is now my headcanon that in the Diaper Dimension's version of Terminator the Skynet AI develops from a Little Care/Day Care AI and isn't out to exterminate humanity but to wrap all of them from the smallest Little to the tallest Big in its protective arms, no matter how many spankings and and time outs it takes to bend those valiantly resisting Bigs to its will. A shame that the Mids keep wanting to join the fight instead of being good big kids and babysitting the Littles the resistance movement has gathered up. The ending is of course now considered politically controversial in many areas, what with the Amazon, Kyle Reese, going back in time both to protect Sarah Conner and share with anyone who will listen the importance of maintaining, "Proper social structures," in which Bigs are the only adults, only the most mature well behaved Mids can be considered teens with the rest mere kids, and no one should mistake a Little for anything but a toddler at best. "Allowing Littles to pretend to potty train and go to school was the start of our downfall. When we couldn't keep straight ourselves who was a child and who was an adult why should we expect our creations to do any better?"

1 minute ago, LittleFenny said:

before I laugh so hard I have an accident.

🤣 Good thing I have a diaper on, I might have had one!!! (It's not an accident if it's a diapee!)

2 minutes ago, LittleFenny said:

Day Care AI and isn't out to exterminate humanity but to wrap all of them from the smallest Little to the tallest Big in its protective arms

Lol! There was a pretty good story version of that idea not too long ago... can't think of the name of it off the top of my head! 

Thanks for the comments Fenny! 🙂

• Like 1

Thinking about Connors class and the discussion about AI getting to advanced, you have to think about all the jobs that are being taken away from the living people.  Little's provide a lot of the economy of the country, I AI takes over the jobs of care and malefaction of the products unemployment could rise to levels unable to maintain the economy.  Here there is already a worry that with the rise in AI a college degree is becoming worth less already unless you have a solid science background,  Teachers have to look out for students using AI to due their work now.  I know things are being phased out because of tech, many can't write without printing a signature is something of the past and math is going the way of the old phones, many don't understand dialing a number as what it reaally meant.  Just some fun facts,👾       

28 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and happy holiday with your family.

Thanks Billy! Same to you and your family! 🎄

13 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

you have to think about all the jobs that are being taken away from the living people.

Definitely a reality, just as it really has been throughout time. There are number of jobs I can think of such as lamplighters that became automated and went away. We'll see if history repeats itself, but usually a new career path/needs form and replace jobs for people. It's not usually an easy transition though!

I am amazed at how many different twists this story is taking.  Just when you think you can sit back and see what is about to happen you get blindsided again with another new challenge. I hope Beth realized what was going on before they got to close and swept up into this protest mess. The thought actually crossed my mind that Amanda was the one behind this protest.  Her way of dealing with the device in the sleeping pods.  I would have thought she would have warned Connor about the protest though if she was the one who organized it. 
I can’t get enough of this story. Thanks for all the extra chapters lately. I know you have been busy working and the holidays are always busy so I appreciate your efforts. 

10 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

My money is on

Thanks for the comment! We'll have to wait and see what happens! 🙂

10 minutes ago, CDfm said:

I am amazed at how many different twists this story is taking.  Just when you think you can sit back and see what is about to happen you get blindsided again with another new challenge.

😈 I do try! 

10 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Thanks for all the extra chapters lately. I know you have been busy working and the holidays are always busy so I appreciate your efforts. 

You're welcome! Thanks for the comments; they make it worthwhile for me! 💜🙂

On 12/22/2023 at 8:11 AM, TerranV said:

I wonder if those protests are getting any publicity. Too much and it might make Emerson look bad.

Thanks for the comments! You’ll have to wait and see! 🙂

On 12/22/2023 at 11:36 AM, Baby Billy said:

I'm kind of confused why the bigs would be protesting dean Northrup, she is the dean of little students and has nothing to due with them and as your reader feel 90% of bigs can't stand an undiapered little.😏

remember there had been some progress made thanks to Stacy’s tweaks. You should also remember that colleges tend to be the most idealistic and liberal environments for beliefs on politics. 

59 minutes ago, Cosito97 said:

Merry Christmas, I hope you are having a good time with your loved ones!

I know it's a lot to ask, but... a special Christmas chapter of this story would be incredible *-*

Saludos desde México! :D 

Merry Christmas to you as well, I’ll try and get another one up today, it’s a matter of waiting for the right privacy moment to get on my laptop. It may be really late my time, we’ll see if earlier is doable though! 🙂

• Like 1

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

Chapter 72: Activists

I LOOKED UP at Charlotte, who nodded, “Yes, you two should get out of here.”

“And you?” I asked.

“Sounds like a great place to use some influence,” she smiled at me.

My mouth dropped as she headed to the crowd and joined the growing group of students chanting for Little’s Rights amongst the piles of snow on the ground.

“Connor…?”

“Yeah, let’s get out of here!” I agreed, knowing this was not a place we wanted to be caught!

The nearest building was Jennings, and we ducked in there quickly. Just as we entered the building, Beth’s phone started ringing. She pulled it out, and I saw her wince at her dad’s face calling.

“Hi, Dad?” Beth said.

“Where are you?” I could make out from my spot beside her.

“Why?”

“Beth, Emerson is on every news station in the country right now for the rally in front of the admin building! Where are you?”

“Don’t worry, Dad, we just ducked into a building to keep from being around it.”

“Beth, get to class, then go back to your dorm. If things get out of hand, Amanda is heading to campus to collect you both. No matter what, do not go to that rally!”

“Yes, daddy,” she said.

I didn’t hear much more as I realized my watch was showing a call from Grandma!

“Grandma?”

“Where are you, Connor?”

“We just ducked into Jennings? Beth and I just wanted to get away from everything. I think we’ll try and get to Euler, where our classes are?”

“Be careful; walk through buildings, Connor. Do not, under any circumstance, go join that rally! It’s like a powder keg from what the news shows!”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said.

“I’m going to head to my office in Kilby. If things get crazy, go there or your dorm – whichever is closer!”

“Okay,” I said nervously.

“I’ll talk to you later one way or another; please be careful!”

As I hung up, I saw Beth pulling up a news site.

Student Protest at Emerson University

A massive student walkout from classes is taking place at Emerson University today over the concerns that Little students on campus are being targeted for abuse. “This semester, the university has installed these ‘SleepTight Pods’ in the cribs they make Littles sleep in. They’ve caused the entire population of Littles to begin wetting the bed!’ One Little complained who didn’t want to be named.

‘Last week, I watched as Doctor Greene, the head nest mother, had to bust on one of her nest mothers, who we had watched drop something in the cup of the only Little who hadn’t been relegated to diapers. She fully admitted what they were doing, and the nest mother admitted to dosing the poor Little with LittleGo Plus! I have a video I can show you!’ A Big student named Lana told us.

Our reporter has confirmed the video is genuine in this case.

‘In addition to all of this, there have been cases of hypnosis-filled movies that we’ve been forced to watch,’ another unnamed Little shared.

‘The crooked administration has also been forcing Littles to go to bed at unreasonable hours, clearly trying to also force them to fail classes or have accidents at night,’ A Mid-sized girl told us. ‘One of my friends literally has no time to study after her last classes each day!’

“Let’s get to class,” Beth told me, swallowing nervously.

“Yeah…”

We found ourselves dodging other students and getting nervous with some of the Bigs’ looks. Many Littles seemed to alternate between huge smiles and expressions of terror as they avoided scrutiny. I noticed a couple of Bigs seemed to enjoy checking Littles’ pants at one point, but we managed to dodge them and made our way to Euler.

Beth tried to pull the door open, but it would budge.

“What?” I asked.

“It’s locked?”

“I didn’t think these buildings ever locked during the day?” I asked.

“They don’t normally…” She said worriedly.

Right then, another student came to the door and exited, letting us in as she left. “If, for some reason, something happens with your class, come find me!” Beth said, “I’m down here on the first floor.”

“Same, I’m on the fifth floor for class.”

I walked a mostly empty hallway to the elevator and rode up to the fifth floor. My class was only a quarter full of students who would normally be there, and I noticed that Professor Nash didn’t seem like she was set up to lecture?

“Connor, good to see you. Don’t worry about getting into your chair right now,” she told me. “I think this is everyone who is going to make it in. I’m sure you all know what’s going on outside. There’s no way we’ll accomplish anything today, so I’m going to cancel today’s class.”

There were a few lighthearted cheers then, and I turned to walk out. I made it down to the opening elevator and discovered Beth coming up. “My class was canceled,” we said to each other simultaneously.

We had just ridden down the first floor and exited the building when a PA Announcement sounded through the campus. “Students and Staff, we advise all students to please return to your dorms or shelter in a classroom until further notice! Classes are canceled today. Staff, if you can safely depart campus, please do so!”

“Where?” I started to say, even as our phones went off with the same message via text. The text message also included, ‘We ask all student protestors to please disburse!’

“Come to my dorm?” She suggested.

“Last time I went in, that caused problems…” I was about to say something else when a message from Amanda said, ‘Meet me in front of Kilby if you can!’

“Grandma wants us to meet her in front of Kilby…”

“That’s probably safest; we’re not that far…”

Without warning, though, she scooped me up in her arms and began speed walking much faster than I would have ever made it on my own. A few minutes later, I saw Grandma standing outside the building, “Good, you two made it!” She squeezed us in a combined hug before pulling her badge out and swiping into Kilby. “Let’s get to my office and figure out a plan!”

BETH LET CONNOR down in the elevator as they rode to Amanda’s office. ‘I’m surprised she still has an office, given she’s retired?’ she thought.

As they entered, she could tell she probably still had her original large office on a corner of the building. She could just make out the protestors from the windows, and she noticed the crowd had completely covered the area around the front of the building.

“Do you have access to news in here?” Beth asked.

“Already on it,” Amanda said, and the three of them saw a holo projection of a national news network showing.

‘Breaking News: Emerson University Student Protest’ showed in a sort of chyron that streamed in front of their news desk in digital text.

“Our local station reporter from KYZQ, Terra Vance, has caught up with former child superstar Charlotte Perez in the crowd.”

“Thanks, I’m here with Charlotte Perez now in the crowd. Charlotte, would you be so kind as to tell us what’s happening?”

“Thank you, Terra,” Charlotte said with her trademark warm smile. “I came here to Emerson for school due to their great programs and a solid reputation of fair treatment for all students, no matter their size. Something changed this fall, and by this spring, we have seen draconian programs that seem to seek to send every one of these Littles, all rightfully adults, into forced babyhood! I thought the State of Ames, and really the country, had been making great strides towards equality. Still, clearly, Emerson has an administration that seeks otherwise.”

“So Charlotte, you’re against all adoption of Littles?”

Charlotte shook her head, “No, I’m okay if a Little seeks it out because they feel they want it. I’m also okay with the idea that in the case of criminal offenses, it is a better punishment than prison time or execution. I am NOT in favor of the university intentionally causing Littles to regress in their potty training, treating them unwillingly with hypnosis, and forcing them to likely fail/demerit out with these absurd early bedtimes that have been enforced this past week!”

“What do you mean?”

“A week and a half ago, every Little was forced to go to ‘family movie night’ with their dorms. All of them thought it was suspicious that there seemed to be contacts in the eyes of the nest mothers who accompanied them. Sure enough, nearly all of them lost their potty privileges the next day due to sudden unexplained potty accidents. The only student who didn’t was off campus with family for the weekend. Not content with missing one, those same abusive nest mothers then conspired to poison him!”

“Is there proof of this?” the reporter asked.

“I just emailed a copy to all of the major news organizations. The video first records the distraction of the Little while one of them poisons him; the second involves the head nest mother dressing down one of them after it became clear what had happened. In the process, she admitted to devices they’ve installed in every one of the Littles’ cribs they make them sleep in at night.”

“Emerson makes their Littles sleep in cribs?!?” The reporter acted surprised.

“Well, they don’t call them that, but I don’t know of another type of bed you get sealed in with walls too high to get out, and being unable to get out until their nest mommy’s come get them?”

“Wow,” the reporter said. “I guess I can see why students are angry. Why aren’t there more Littles here, protesting?”

“They’re clearly scared of demeriting out. I believe all those out here have to be some of the most courageous in the world since they’re risking their very freedom to be here!”

“What do you all want?”

“Emerson to immediately remove the devices, relax the stupid lights out rule, and provide support and treatment so the Littles can try to regain their continence again!”

“There you have it, I’m Terra Vance, KYZQ.”

“Wow, doesn’t that violate nearly thirty statutes that have been passed in Ames and the country in the last thirty years?” One of the panel of reporters asked.

“Yes… At the very least, the poisoning violates the Little Protection Act of 2032…”

Amanda muted the audio, “Well… this is going to be complicated?”

Just as she said that Connor’s phone rang. He was about to answer it himself, but Amanda took it from him, pressed a few buttons, and engaged a holo call mode that let her be involved, too.

“Connor?” Beth heard his nest mother ask.

“And his grandmother,” Amanda said.

“Oh, hi, Professor Westerfield. Does this mean you have Connor safe somewhere?”

“Yes, Mackenzie, I have him here with me in my office for the moment. We’re trying to figure out what to do with him for the night?”

“It would be best if you could get him over here to Sanders Hall. That way, there’s no doubt that he’s not a part of the protest…”

“And if he were to go join the protest instead?”

“Umm… that would be a bad idea?”

“That’s what we thought,” she said. “What about if I just take Connor home with me tonight?”

“It hasn’t been authorized?” she said hesitantly. “And I don’t think you want to bother President Barnes right now?”

“He does seem to have his hands full,” she acknowledged. “We’ll start heading your way. I will drop off another student at her dorm first.”

“Okay, we’re also trying to figure out food since the dining hall will be closed,” Mackenzie said.

“In that case, I’ll get him to your dorm, then pick up a few dozen pizzas you can share.”

“Oh… that’s really kind of you,” she said.

“Less kind and more paranoid. My grandson has already been poisoned once in the past few days. I’m not a happy person right now!”

“Yes, ma’am,” Beth could see Mackenzie shrink back a little from Amanda’s hologram.

Amanda hung up, “Let’s go, Beth. I think you should go ahead and pick up food with me…”

“Why?”

“So I can make sure you’re fed and safe, too. Your daddy will kill me if anything happens to you!”

A COUPLE HOURS later, I was sitting in the nest with Liam, Logan, and Wyatt, eating one of the largest pizza slices I could imagine. “This is like an entire pizza!” Liam said in between bites.

“Yeah, Connor’s grandma went with the standard large size,” Wyatt said.

“Probably trying to avoid any special additives for Littles,” Logan said between bites. “That’s what my family does.”

Mackenzie had been called downstairs to an emergency meeting. We knew we couldn’t speak freely, but little details had been shared between us. The national news had kept up coverage, and one thing that surprised everyone was how much the protest had grown!

Emerson was a mid-sized university with about eight thousand undergrads and fourteen thousand grad students. The news currently estimated the crowd size at close to seventeen thousand protestors! A few counter-protestors had tried to set up but had been cleared out.

“We’ve just received word that the president of Emerson University will hold a press conference in twenty minutes.”

“Isn’t that after that lights-out time for the Littles?” One Betweener anchor asked. “I truly find that time absurd. Other than Littles being treated as newborns, I don’t think any baby or Little is forced to have a bedtime that early!”

“My Little girl definitely stays up at least two to three hours later,” another of the three said.

“My six-year-old has a later bedtime,” the third said with disbelief.

“I’m sure they scheduled that, hoping none of the Littles will see this press conference,” Charlotte responded when asked about it a while later.

“I can’t believe Charlotte Perez is on our side!” Logan said in awe.

“Yeah, like I would have expected her to be in line to diaper us?” Wyatt agreed.

“Who is she?” Liam asked.

“A child superstar from here,” I told him. “She’s actually really cool. I’m in a group with her for our filmmaking class.”

Both of the native boys turned to look at me, “You’re getting to work with Charlotte Perez?”

“Yes?” I smiled, “Of course, I didn’t even know who she was until someone explained her to me.”

Life with Charlee was one of my favorite shows growing up,” Wyatt said with a blush. “Think you could introduce us sometime?”

“Sure,” I told him. “Not sure when, though? We’re going to be so busy with our project.”

A while later, we closed in on the lights-out time for our nest and still saw no signs of Mackenzie. Just before I was wondering if it would be a good idea to put ourselves to bed, I heard the nest door open. Mackenzie wordlessly entered and was followed by a man in a maintenance set of coveralls. She beckoned us towards the changing table, and we saw the man open up the front of one of the pods, take a screwdriver out, and remove the SleepTight pod.

“They’re removing them?” Wyatt asked quietly enough. I guessed he didn’t mean to speak aloud.

“Yes,” Mackenzie said as she scooped me up and sat me on the changing table. She pulled down my pants and said in shock, “You’re dry? And in Pull-Ups still?”

“Umm… yes?” I said tentatively

“How?” I heard her ask, joined by Logan and Wyatt’s voices.

I shrugged, “My Grandpa gave me some medicine this weekend?”

“I didn’t know there was any counter to that junk?” Mackenzie said in shock. “In that case, go to the potty; I’ll put you in your night diaper in a bit. Liam, let’s get you cleaned up; I can tell you’re soaked!”

I did as she said and made my way to the bathroom. Something about the water in the potty seemed stale, so I flushed first and then sat down to do my business. After washing my hands, I returned and found her finishing with Wyatt. The maintenance man walked out the door with a sack full of the SleepTight devices.

“Okay, boys, we’ve been told that you need to be allowed to stay up and watch President Barnes address the protest today. I’m going to turn on the nest holo system to watch,” she said as she beckoned us to the center of the room and activated a holoscreen that was quite large.

‘I didn’t even know that was there,’ I thought then.

A moment later, the projection showed President Barnes approaching a lectern in front of a wood wall with Emerson University in large brass letters behind him. The university’s seal was burned underneath the letters. He cleared his throat, and I wondered exactly what he would have to say to the world about this day…?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please leave me a comment and press the Like Button! (If I get enough I'll try and post another chapter before I head home, otherwise it'll be Saturday when I'm home before I post again)

I hope everyone is having a great holiday if you celebrate! 

• Like 25
  • Thanks 4
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 72 - 12/25/23 (Christmas Bonus)

Merry Christmas!

Reading this chapter I am again wondering if Amanda didn’t have something to do with this protest.  It sure managed to get rid of that sleep pod they were concerned about. I think Charolette seems to be taking some chances herself with speaking out as she did.  Now I know she doesn’t necessarily have to worry about being regressed but if she rubs enough of the wrong people the wrong way she might have a problem completing school.  She does have her fame working for her though. I am very curious to see how all this works out now. 

6 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Thank you for the Christmas present😃💜

You’re welcome! 🙂

5 hours ago, CDfm said:

am very curious to see how all this works out now. 

🙂 Will be a wrinkle in things! Thanks for the comment!

5 hours ago, TerranV said:

Charlotte now has a big target on her back.

Yes… unfortunately that does look likely. Thanks for the comment! 🙂

2 hours ago, Mushysnugglebutts said:

Charlotte will probably pay for this.  Also, wonder what happened to the professors and other adults who came over with Connor, haven't seen them around in a while...

You’ll be getting an update into their lives soon. Thanks for the comments! 🙂

Merry Christmas.

I'm curious to see what changes she will make now.

The hypsnosis parts have already been removed and they can stay up longer.

That will be interesting.

Will Connor get caught in the crossfire again since he was the victim of the LittleGoPlus attack?

And could it be that things have to change in the script now.

I'm absolutely curious to see how it continues.

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

absolutely curious to see how it continues.

1 hour ago, Mushysnugglebutts said:

I am also curious to see why there aren't any calls to emancipate the Littles who were demerited out this term due to unfair practices...

I think the general thought is going to be that they’re beyond help now. They’ve been delayed to be immature and it’s not easy to emancipate them under the best of circumstances. They’re fighting the only battle that might be winnable. 

• Like 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24