LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

I'm definitely worried about Beth's Tweener friend. I was getting bad vibes from the last few chapters she was in. 

Liam might as well find a good mommy and get the adoption over with. 

Connor is definitely going to get the other Littles hating him for his special treatment, from the nest mother and because of his grandmother. 

This was a great chapter to read the day before my birthday that I'm totally not read for. Just 3 years shy of the big 4 0. Lol

6 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

I continue to love this story like all your other works 😀.  Fantastic 😊

Thanks! 🙂

2 hours ago, Guilend said:

Liam might as well find a good mommy and get the adoption over with. 

Liam would have to go to student services at this point… His only hope is to not get busted for anything more!

Thanks for the comments, and happy birthday!

I don't know why, but I have the feeling that the glasses will somehow hypnotize Connor.

Amazing that it's already 32 chapters, it always happens to me with your stories that they are many chapters but they go by super fast because they are so entertaining. I hope you reach and surpass the goal of 25 likes to see chapter 33. I support you and follow you from the country of taco and spicy Mexico :3 

Connor is now so immersed in his classes and homework that he has already forgotten that Mackenzie has Wednesday off and is planning to do something with him. Will he get to be her baby girl in a pram for the night or simply get to go to town with her as a diapered tot? The drawn out suspense is creating a build up to Wednesdays events and with his mind on other things he is in for a surprise unless Mackenzie reminds him of her plan on Tuesday.

2 hours ago, Cosito97 said:

Amazing that it's already 32 chapters, it always happens to me with your stories that they are many chapters but they go by super fast because they are so entertaining. I hope you reach and surpass the goal of 25 likes to see chapter 33. I support you and follow you from the country of taco and spicy Mexico :3 

🙂 Thanks for your kind words!!!

1 hour ago, Tracey said:

Connor is now so immersed in his classes and homework that he has already forgotten that Mackenzie has Wednesday off and is planning to do something with him. Will he get to be her baby girl in a pram for the night or simply get to go to town with her as a diapered tot? The drawn out suspense is creating a build up to Wednesdays events and with his mind on other things he is in for a surprise unless Mackenzie reminds him of her plan on Tuesday.

You'll just have to wait and see what happens! 😈

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

💜 🙂

You're right! Thanks everyone! I've decided it'll actually be Tuesday evening I post the bonus chapter. Assuming I can find the privacy (which I should be able to) I'll post again then on Saturday before I go into a week without internet. Thanks for the support! 💜

• Like 3

Chapter 33: Mornings 

I WOKE UP the next morning as Mackenzie opened up the ‘pod’ and lifted me out. “Well, good morning, sweetie,” she said to me.

I wanted nothing to do with the giant manipulating my body like a baby. Still, I managed to grumble, “Morning,” to her.

She moved me onto her hip and squeezed me a moment later. “Ready for your swim?”

I nodded, “Please, it helps me wake up!”

She smiled as she sat me upright on the changing table and began unzipping the sleeper I wore. I blushed and jumped at the intrusive diaper check as she exposed it. “All dry still!”

“Good, that’s the way I should be,” I told her, noting she was only wearing a bikini right then, and her breasts were far too close to my face right then. I turned red thinking about that!

“Well, yes, you are a big boy after all,” she managed to sound both supportive and completely condescending at the same time. She pulled me completely free from the sleeper and picked me up off the table, placing me naked except for the diaper on her hip. “Let’s take you to the potty; I’m sure you need to go!”

I nodded, as it was actually pretty bad too!

I was placed down on the floor by the potty, and she pulled the tabs of the diaper free before picking me up to sit me down on it without giving me a chance to do it myself. I blushed as she stared at me as I went, but I released my bladder directly into the juvenile toilet while trying not to look at her. ‘Something about having someone like her watch you go potty all of the time has to be a tactic to desensitize us,’ I guessed.

When I was done, she left me no opportunity to wipe myself, instead reaching to take care of it quickly with a wad of paper. “Okay, let’s put your swim diaper on, then we’ll get you downstairs!” she said with a smile.

I followed her directions mostly without giving her much reaction as she dressed me into the swimsuit. My hair was placed into the swim cap, and we were out the door with me clinging to the mostly naked nest mother!

‘Somehow, I bet she thinks she’s getting skin-to-skin bonding time out of this,’ I nervously thought.

Fortunately for me, the rest of the trip down to the pool was harmless, and I was in the water and swimming for a good hour before she caught my attention. This time she carried me back up to the room without talking to anyone else. I was feeling self-conscious when she carried me in when I saw several of my nest mates staring out their pods. At least a couple of them looked… jealous. ‘Probably want to use the potty,’ I thought from a couple more pained expressions.

She sat me down and dug through my clothes, handing me a uniform minus the blazer already hanging from my chair. The juvenile Pull-Up was at the top of the pile, and I couldn’t help myself from blushing. ‘At least it’s not a diaper,’ I reminded myself. ‘Not that I’ll probably be able to avoid that forever!’ Mackenzie followed me into the bathroom and took the swim diaper from me. She threw it away after looking at it, “No poopies!” she said with a smile. “I don’t know if you’ve looked at your potty chart, but right now, it’s definitely the best one in the nest!”

“Umm… I hadn’t, but thanks,” I told the tall nest mother. My whole naked body was blushing, and I felt like I had a fever!

“Of course, at the rate, the rest of the nest is going, you’ll probably be the only one still wearing big boy pants next week. Can’t believe how many accidents everyone else is having! And no one except you has had a dry diaper the past couple of days at night.”

“Huh,” I said passively. I was awkwardly moving towards the shower. “I’m going to take a shower; maybe someone else will be dry when you get them out of bed in a moment?”

“Maybe,” she agreed. “I doubt it, though; I heard the other nest mothers talking about there being more bedwetters this semester in their nests already too.” She shrugged, “Enjoy your shower!”

Finally clear of the giant staring down at my naked body, I quickly hopped into the shower area!

As I showered and prepared myself over the next hour, I watched several of my nest mates look confused. Apparently, bedwetting was new for most of them, and they didn’t understand why they started now in their fourth semester? We walked together to the dining hall for breakfast. I ended up at a table with Ava and Amy, which Grayson and Elijah joined. It was undeniable that Elijah was crushing on Ava, and I couldn’t help but trade a few comments with Amy quietly about it since she sat beside me.

“So… umm… I have kind of an embarrassing question?” Ava asked.

“Huh?” I found myself saying with a couple other voices.

“Do they like put something in the food all the time?”

“What do you mean?” Amy asked.

“I haven’t wet the bed since I was three years old, according to my parents, but I’ve now wet the last three nights without waking up?”

Elijah shook his head, “Probably not in the food,” he looked around to see who was about, “I think they put some sort of devices in our pods or something. I’ve never had the problem unless I just couldn’t hold it because Mackenzie left me there for extra time. Suddenly I’m not waking up and just going in my sleep?”

Grayson looked at me, “You haven’t had one yet, though, have you?”

I shook my head, “No?”

“I wonder if it’s just because he keeps getting Mackenzie to let him out early to do whatever they’re doing together in the mornings?” Elijah asked semi-accusingly.

“She’s just taking me to the pool to go swimming. When we had our orientation, they mentioned that if you were good, some nest mothers would take you to exercise in the mornings…?”

“First time I’ve ever heard of that happening,” Grayson said while Elijah nodded.

“I bet she’s picked you,” Elijah said.

“Picked me?” I asked.

Ava and Amy looked on silently while Elijah ensured no one else was around.

“It’s not a formal rule or anything…? And they’d deny it if anyone ever made an accusation. Still, when a nest mother graduates with their graduate degree, they get to take their pick of the litter, so to speak.”

“You’re saying Mackenzie has picked Connor?” Ava asked. “What do you even mean by that?”

“That she’ll want me to be her ‘adopted’ Little,” I replied for him. “I’d kind of already guessed that.”

“You had?” Grayson asked.

“I’m not stupid, but I also know the longer she is happier with me, the longer I can avoid getting any sort of penalties to force me that way. I’m not without some resources if there’s no just cause,” I added.

“Like?” Elijah asked.

I nodded at where Beth walked in with Cassie, “Beth’s dad is one. Apparently, our parents were friends in college.”

“Why does that do any good?” Ava asked.

“Her dad is a Supreme Court Justice,” Grayson said approvingly. “You are connected, I guess.”

“We’ll see if that does any good, though?” I shrugged, “I will say if I end up getting stuck here, Mackenzie wouldn’t be the worst mommy.”

“No, that’s definitely Madelyn’s honor,” Elijah said. With a look in his eyes, I realized the nest mother was sitting at a tall table, and several of her nest were all in high chairs around it. One of the Littles was sitting in her lap and facing her…

“She’s breastfeeding Everly?” Amy squeaked.

“You’re with her, aren’t you?” I asked.

She nodded, “She’s been pushing things like pacifiers and having me leave our diapers uncovered when we’re in the nest… I didn’t… she can’t…?” Amy nearly had a panic attack then.

I reached over and grabbed her in a side hug, “Just don’t volunteer for it,” I said. “You do not want to start drinking that,” I added, “it’s addictive to us, and you will lose all of your continence.”

She hugged me back for a second, “Thanks for caring. I’m screwed,” she said.

“Huh?”

“I bet that’s the special milk she gave me in a baby bottle last night,” she said quietly.

“Oh,” several voices joined.

Right then, Mackenzie appeared, “You doing okay, boys and girls? Are you all friends? Maybe we can set up a nest playdate this weekend?”

Her words came quickly, and it allowed some distraction for Amy.

Ava said, “Sure, that would be fun!”

“I’ll see what I can do; you’re with Miss Kaylee, right Ava?”

“Yes, ma’am,” she said.

“I know Madelyn would enjoy it too, so we’ll see what we can do! You all have fun at class today; make sure you pay good attention in class!”

We all nodded.

“Well, what do you have for classes today?” Grayson said to switch the subject.

Thankfully, that was a better topic until we mentioned we had the Littles Seminar together later. “You’re not freshmen; why are they making you take that?” Grayson asked.

“Probably so they can be aware of their ‘options,’” Elijah answered.

I nodded, “That was my guess…?”

“What is that?” Amy asked.

“Basically, a class to make you aware of how much better your life will be if you give up the college dream and volunteer instead to be adopted through the university services,” Elijah told her quietly.

“If I ever get within two demerits from going out, though, that’s my choice,” Grayson said darkly. “Fortunately, I haven’t had a single one this year.”

“What?” Amy asked.

I looked at the time and said, “I’ve got to get to my first class; if these guys don’t explain it well enough, I’ll try and fill you in later. I’m sure it’ll be obvious within five minutes of the seminar, though.”

“Where are you heading?” Elijah asked

“Matisse Center?”

“Oh, art class?” Elijah looked surprised.

“Screenwriting this morning,” I replied. “I have another class there after lunch for Cinematic Narratives.”

“Cool, good luck!”

“Thanks,” I said, shouldering my backpack and getting stopped by Mackenzie on my way out.

“All dry still?” she asked as she knelt before me and felt my Pull-Up through my pants.

I nodded, blushing, “Yes, Miss Mackenzie.”

She smiled, “Good boy! Have a good day in class! I’ll see you when you get back today.”

“Thanks,” I said, “Umm… you too.”

Her face brightened, and I wondered if that was the closest to politeness or affection she’d gotten for some reason.

BETH WAS FINISHING her breakfast when she noticed Connor look towards her for a second. She and another dormmate Reila were having breakfast together that morning. Yesterday she’d discovered she was taking the same Signals and Systems class with her.

Reila was a shorter Betweener, closer to her dad’s height when he first arrived at Emerson. She was about six-foot-three, so she was always on the watch for Bigs deciding she was close enough to a Little to be used as one.

“So, I was at the store with my parents, and this stupid lady threw the contents of a water bottle on me!”

“Seriously?” Beth asked. “What did you do?”

“Well, she immediately was like, ‘Uh-oh, did the wittle girl make tinkles in her panties?’ I knew I was in trouble, especially because it smelled like pee!”

“Wait! She actually…?!?”

Reila nodded, “It was sooooooo gross!!!” She squirmed in her seat. “Thankfully, the store had cameras, and my dad was nearby. Since he’s ten feet tall, they at least listened to him say watch the video before letting her kidnap me.”

“What did they do then?”

“Well, the woman tried to run as soon as they agreed to run the cameras, but the security officers for the store held her. Once they saw what had happened, the police officers took her into custody and charged her with attempted kidnapping.”

“What did you do then?”

“Well, the manager was kind enough to bring me a set of clothes to change into.”

Beth noticed her blush and asked, “But…?”

“Ugh! They were like for a preschooler! And they,” she looked around and whispered, “brought me a damn princess Pull-Up for panties!”

Beth couldn’t help but laugh then, “Sorry, Reila, that sounds horrible!”

“You have ever been that close to something?” She asked.

Beth squirmed now, not about to share her truth with this girl she was only casually friends with. “Unfortunately,” she said, adding, “Nevaeh over there is in the Littles dorm for that one…?”

“Huh?” She looked over, “Oh, is that why a Big got demoted?”

Beth nodded and told her the story before they threw their trash out. She headed to Marconi Hall for a class she knew would be yet another brain-buster this semester!

IT WAS A pretty decent trek to get to the Matisse Center on campus. It was on the other side of the quad from any of the main science and engineering buildings. I felt sick as I walked and realized I would have to pass the campus daycare each of these days! There were Littles outside ‘playing’ on the playground equipment. Most seemed to be crawling around, but a few toddled back and forth. Not wanting to seem interested, I kept my head moving forward and soon found my way to a normal-looking classroom.

About fifteen minutes early, I decided to skip back to the bathroom. I quickly used a urinal with my step stool, washed my hands, and returned to find an older gentleman setting up a presentation upfront.

“Oh, hi there,” he said kindly like he was talking to a kindergartner, “I’m Professor Gibney. Are you lost?”

“Good morning, I’m Connor Slane,” I smiled even though I hated that voice. “This is Screenwriting, correct?”

“Why, yes, it is?”

“Then I’m in the right place,” I said. Not wanting to invite help, I found my way to the front of the first terrace in the classroom, placed my folding booster on the chair, and climbed up. It was still pretty tough to see over the long table that extended around the front row in front of me, but I figured I could make do.

“I’ll have to remember to ask for a Little chair here to help you out, Connor. Unusual to get a Little in this class.”

I smiled, “I’m sure it’ll be a great class,” I told him.

He smiled back and thankfully got back to whatever he was setting up.

I pulled out my university tablet and found a note-taking app I’d discovered. I was simultaneously watching people enter the room. It was quite an eclectic group of students entering what would apparently be a larger class for me. I quickly counted chairs and figured we’d have around twenty-six students if it was a full class. I didn’t see anyone less than a Betweener’s height, and most of them seemed to be typical Bigs. Some of the people who walked in looked like they would fit in well with the business world back home. In contrast, others looked like they were trying to outdo each other with outrageous hair color patterns, piercings, and the coolest tattoos I’d ever seen!

One guy was carrying his jacket in his arms and, despite the cold room, showed off his bare arms with his short sleeve shirt. I found myself entranced by the tattoos on one of his arms. There were several, but the largest featured an eagle swooping in at a fish. The art was so detailed and colorful that it would probably have been considered amazing back home. Still, this one was actually moving and swooping in! It was like some old-fashioned GIF but on his skin. This particular guy seemed to be almost as tall as Beth’s mom.

He sat down next to me and noticed me staring, “Hey, I’m Will,” he said politely.

“Hi, I’m Connor,” I responded, “your tattoo is really cool.”

He smiled, “Thanks, Christmas present from my girlfriend.”

“Cool,” I said. “I’ve never seen anything like it before.”

“Huh?”

“I’m not from here,” I started to say, realizing I recognized one of my classmates.

She and I made eye contact at about the same time, and while I grimaced, she grinned like a cat swallowing a canary. “Well, we meet again, little boy! We’re going to have so much fun in class this semester!”

The girl who I thought was a prima donna, Kelly, was in my class.

‘Shit!’ I thought to myself.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for reading! Please press the ‘Like’ Button for this chapter!  Comments are always super appreciated as well! I appreciate those of you who pushed the chapter to the required likes this past weekend! I'm starting a couple of weeks of vacation and travel and will post the next chapter probably on Saturday if I had to guess. After that, I'll be in a remote area without internet for a good week. I'll hopefully get you all a chapter the day I make it back to civilization and resume normal Fridays after that!

As always, your support through likes and comments means a lot to me. If you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of them on Amazon Kindle! (And if you do so pretty please consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can leave the stars, and no public reviews are viewable then!))

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 33 - 6/27/2023

Connor better watch it with Mackenzie, I think she's pretty clever and is playing the long game. Or she has some sort of delusional or mistaken idea that he wants her to be his mommy and has been giving her secret signals telling her so. Either way it could come back to bite him. 

Yay Neveah got a mention in this chapter lol. 

That woman that tried to kidnap Reila should be taken back to that store, forced to pee her pants, then taken into the bathroom and diapered before being marched back through the store in just a shirt and diaper then sent to jail dressed like that. Of course she'd eventually get the normal prison or jail clothes, but till then everyone will see her in her diaper. I imagine Reila will be the first Betweener to be sent to the Little nest or straight up adopted. 

I really wish I was in this dimension, I'd secretly spike Amazon women's drinks or food with laxatives or something and watch the chaos that follows lol. 

Thanks for the new chapter. I have been quietly enjoying the story and thought it was time to let you know how awesome it is. You are a fantastic writer and I truly appreciate your work. 
I can’t help but wonder if Connor is going to make it through the semester and make it back home. While I am pulling for him I think the story could be much more entertaining if he fails. At any rate I am looking forward to seeing what happens. 

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

That woman that tried to kidnap Reila should be taken back to that store, forced to pee her pants, then taken into the bathroom and diapered before being marched back through the store in just a shirt and diaper then sent to jail dressed like that. Of course she'd eventually get the normal prison or jail clothes, but till then everyone will see her in her diaper. 

Not completely sure of the complexities of the criminal justice system, but I actually could imagine something like that happening! 😈

Unfortunately, the kidnapper's fate will forever be left to your imagination.

I really wish I was in this dimension, I'd secretly spike Amazon women's drinks or food with laxatives or something and watch the chaos that follows lol. 

Definitely take some super strong ones to work I'm guessing! I can definitely see you as the one to watch for!

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

Thanks for the new chapter. I have been quietly enjoying the story and thought it was time to let you know how awesome it is. You are a fantastic writer and I truly appreciate your work. 
I can’t help but wonder if Connor is going to make it through the semester and make it back home. While I am pulling for him I think the story could be much more entertaining if he fails. At any rate I am looking forward to seeing what happens. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! 💜🙂

Glad to see Connor is not an idiot and realizes what McKenzie wants from him.

I'm really curious to see what happens when the quiet university time is over and the first "adoption" attempts (aka kidnappings) begin.

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Not completely sure of the complexities of the criminal justice system, but I actually could imagine something like that happening! 😈

Unfortunately, the kidnapper's fate will forever be left to your imagination.

That's good news to me then, because now as far as I'm concerned That's exactly what happened and no one else can say otherwise lol. 

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Definitely take some super strong ones to work I'm guessing! I can definitely see you as the one to watch for!

True, the doses would have to be extremely high to be able to get an Amazon to lose control like a Little would. Otherwise they'd just have a tummy ache or something at best or not even notice it at all. Luckily they like spicy foods so it might be easier to hide in their food in the higher doses. 

No need to watch me at all, there's a lot of entertainment to see not far from me 😈 if I did good then no one would even remember I was there. 😁

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Glad to see Connor is not an idiot and realizes what McKenzie wants from him.

I'm really curious to see what happens when the quiet university time is over and the first "adoption" attempts (aka kidnappings) begin.

Who says they haven't? 😈

Thanks for the comments! (And yes things are a bit quiet still here, that will end down the road, but no spoilers!) 🙂

5 hours ago, Guilend said:

f I did good then no one would even remember I was there. 😁

🤔 🙂

23 hours ago, BabySofia said:

She smiled, “Good boy! Have a good day in class! I’ll see you when you get back today.”

“Thanks,” I said, “Umm… you too.”

Her face brightened, and I wondered if that was the closest to politeness or affection she’d gotten for some reason.

Oh no Connor, have you forgotton already, its McKenzie’s night off and she is going to be waiting for you after school…… that gives her all day to put the final touches of her plan to have a babygirl for the night in place. 

Chapter 34: Teetering

I WATCHED AS Kelly thankfully moved to the back of the room. As others filed in, I couldn’t help but think a few of them looked at me like predators! Fortunately, I kept up a conversation with Will, and I had some hope for a few relatively normal people to be in class with. Even if those normal people were three times my height!

Doctor Gibney eventually got our attention and began class, “Good morning, everyone! Welcome to Screenwriting I!” He smiled, and a holo-presentation started, “Here in the Emerson Film department, we pride ourselves in as hands-on of an experience as possible, so this will be a very practical-based course. Throughout this semester, you will have three projects you’ll be responsible for creating.”

I saw a projection of three sets of words standing on a facsimile of old film reels. “Unlike most of your classes, we’ll begin with the longest project first.”

I noticed some of the class make sounds at that, which he seemed prepared for based on his chuckle. “Because of how this class works, by Thursday, you need to have at least an outline of a script for a forty-two-minute pilot episode for a show.” There was a collective gasp in the room, “Yes, that is a significant length for the full script, but for an outline, we’re not going to need all forty-two-plus pages of the script yet. For the outline, I expect the overall plot to be visible, characters listed and described, and between twenty to forty shots and scenes storyboarded.”

I felt my head pounding at the storyboarding; that alone would take way too much time!

“Now, the reason for this rush on this project is the third Thursday of class; you must have this turned in via the online submission portal. That weekend the Cinematic Narratives class will begin selecting which scripts they would like to select to shoot for each of their groups. That class will be responsible for bringing your creations to life with support from our makeup and costume studio classes.”

“This is going to be impossible,” someone behind me breathed.

‘This is going to be insane, but also really cool!’ I thought to myself as he went into more detail on the requirements for the project, as well as listed the information for the short film that was our second project and the thirty-second commercial that would be our final project.

“Any questions on the projects?” He asked.

I heard a familiar voice, “Any restriction on what we can write?” Kelly asked.

“Nothing that would be illegal would be my request. From past experience, the scripts should avoid being too controversial if you wish for them to be selected to be filmed. Films should primarily feature college-age students or older for groups to think they’re attainable enough to choose them.”

A few other questions passed, and I wondered what Kelly would want to write…?

We had about eighty minutes left in class when he explained the projects. So he began going into terminology, style, and other information we should incorporate into our scripts. I knew most of the formatting and concepts from my studies back home, but it was good to hear his perspective and expectations.

I also appreciated that he walked us through some specialty software available, including figures and artwork easily manipulated into storyboard boxes. I breathed a sigh of relief when I realized that was something I wouldn’t have to hand sketch!

All of that was crammed into the first ninety minutes. As we were nearing the end of class, I definitely began feeling like a potty break was needed as soon as class ended! It wasn’t bad enough. I wasn’t worried about wetting my pants yet, but I suspected that state was closer than I would like!

BETH LOOKED OVER the syllabus for Signals and Systems and couldn’t help but note this was yet another math course! It was Fourier and Laplace analysis items, z-transformations, and more. It seemed she would never get away from Calculus and other advanced math equations this semester. Given that the other students in the room probably felt the same, she figured she’d get through it. ‘At least I have that filmmaking class this afternoon; it should be fun!’ she thought as she stood from the room and walked out.

Reila walked beside her, “That class is going to suck,” she said.

There was a squeak then as Beth looked ahead and was surprised as she turned to see Reila suspended in the air by an extra tall Big girl. The girl was probably her mother’s height and had Reila easily in her grasp, with the skirt of her dress flying up into the air to show off her dark blue panties.

“Little girl, you do not cuss!” the girl admonished her.

“Please put my friend down; she’s not a Little,” Beth told her calmly, seeing that the girl most definitely wanted to spank Reila.

“She might as well be!” the girl countered.

“She’s not, though, and if you proceed to assault her like I think you’re about to do, I’ll be forced to make a complaint to the police. If you don’t put her down, I’ll call them in five seconds.” Beth did not like getting into it with Bigs but couldn’t let a friend get beaten.

The girl stared her down as Beth reached for her phone and started to dial.

“Fine!” The girl said, roughly pushing Reila to the floor and walking away.

“What the hell is wrong with that girl?” I heard another Tweener ask from the side of a doorway they appeared to have hidden in.

“Time of the month?” Beth suggested. “Hope she doesn’t come across any Littles; we could still report her if you want, Reila?”

She looked again at Reila and realized she was crying and encircled her in a hug, “It’s okay, Reila,” she told her sobbing friend.

“I’m so tired of this crap!” She complained a few moments later as she sniffled and got herself back together.

“I know,” Beth told her. “Let’s head to the restroom and give you a chance to get your face back together.”

Reila nodded, and the two of them found a nearby restroom that was thankfully empty apart from them. Beth stood guard over the door as Reila went into a stall, “Oh no!” Beth heard her cry from the stall.

“What’s wrong?”

“No!” Reila quietly hissed.

Beth put the pieces together, “Do you need a new pair of panties?”

“This isn’t fair!” Reila complained.

“No, it’s not, but I have a spare pair in my bag if you need them?”

“Really?” she said.

“Really,” Beth said. Reila came out, and Beth was grateful her friend had worn a skirt that day, so after a quick change of panties, she was fine.

“What should I do with these?” Reila asked, embarrassed.

“Throw them,” Beth advised, “Last thing you want is to have them in your bag if someone checks!”

Reila nodded and redid her makeup quickly before asking, “What are you doing now?”

“Heading to lunch; you want to join me?” Beth said.

“Please…”

I LEFT CLASS as quickly as possible and had to dodge a few giants to make my way out of the room. I had gone from needing to go to desperately needing to go pee in the span of five minutes!

I hadn’t felt this close to peeing my pants since I was a kid out at a camp playing capture the flag and not wanting to waste time going to the bathroom. That day I had wet my pants, and I worried that would be my fate this day as well!

Each step seemed harder to control my bladder, and I was beginning to wonder if I would make it just as the door to the bathroom was suddenly in front of me.

That’s when my feet suddenly left the ground!

“Where are you going in such a hurry, Little boy?” I heard as my body was manipulated onto the hip of the last giant I wanted to see.

“The bathroom,” I said.

“Well, let’s see if you’re even still dry now!” Kelly smirked. “You looked like you were doing the potty dance pretty well during class!”

With one hand, she ripped apart the snaps on the pants I was wearing all the way down to my ankles showing off my blue Pull-Up, which still had its fade when wet designs showing at least.

“What cute whittle baby panties you’re wearing!” She cooed at me. “If you wet them, I can put you into a nice dry diapee instead!”

I saw her hand begin to go towards tickling me when I heard a clearing of a voice, “Um-hmm!”

I looked over and saw Doctor Gibney.

“Umm… Hi, Professor,” she said.

“Hi,” he said. “Now I need to go to the restroom, and I think that’s where this young man was on his way to before you tried to interrupt him. Why don’t you put him down, and as long as he doesn’t have an accident, I won’t make you have one when you fail my class?”

I was gently sat down, even as I was barely holding it still. It was physically painful to hold it in as I managed to shove past Kelly, open the door, and look at the too-tall urinal. I pulled down my unsnapped pants and Pull-Up, but before I could contemplate my step-stool, a strong pair of hands lifted me in the air high enough to reach just as my bladder burst open.

I sighed in relief, even as I wondered who was holding me up like a toddler to the potty.

When the stream finally ran out, I heard, “All good?”

I was sat on my feet and pulled my Pull-Up back up to avoid being naked in front of Professor Gibney. I blushed solid red, “Yes, thanks for the help.”

“No problem; you need a hand with all those snaps?” He asked me.

I blushed but shrugged, “I guess? You don’t have to, though?”

“Nonsense,” he said, picking me up and setting me down on the bathroom’s diaper change station. “Even managed to keep your Pull-Up dry through that little witch’s stunt; good for you!”

I sat still as he closed the many snaps that Kelly had ripped open to get to my Pull-Up. When he was done, he carried me over to the sink and held me there to wash my hands. “Thank you, Professor,” I told him.

“It’s no problem. One of my grandsons never reached past the Little height mark, and I despise anyone who picks on you all like they did him.”

“Well, thanks…” I awkwardly said, “I’ll see you in class Thursday.”

“See you Thursday,” he agreed and walked towards the urinals for his needs as I opened the door to walk out.

‘That was a close one,’ I couldn’t help but shudder as I walked towards the dining hall for lunch.

With only a couple hours until the dreaded Little Seminar began, I decided to eat in a corner and hope to get some studying done. I found a booth that was one of the mixed ones. With the aid of the booster from my bag, I could easily reach the hamburger and fries plate I had, and my computer and I began scratching together some ideas for this screenplay I had to write. ‘All of this in two days?!?!?’ I worried.

I sketched out an idea using some of the stories Grandma had told me from the weekend about an autonomous project she’d been involved with, starting the Mars colonies that were now a small thriving city in this dimension. Tessa had been tweaked for several years to prepare her for the project. Grandma’s advancements with nanites and AI had allowed nearly single-handedly her part of the project to build the facilities for that colony before a single human had to be involved.

I decided that could be a fun beginning of a plot line but going to Io instead. The crew arrives to discover the AI holograms have taken on a true life of their own and have no clue what to do with the humans. It was sort of a horror and comedy sci-fi twist, and I thought it would work well in my head, at least.

I had finished the last of my fries and was creating a timeline and my fifteenth scene when I realized someone was sitting across from me. I looked up to see it was Mackenzie.

“Umm, hi,” I said. “Have you been there long?”

She laughed, “Like five minutes? Do you always get so lost in your work?”

I shrugged, “When I like what I’m doing?”

“What are you working on?”

“Homework for Screenwriting, our professor gave us an impossible assignment to have completed by Thursday. Hoping I can get most of it done today, though.” I looked at her, “Honestly, the early lights out time will put a crimp in getting everything done as easily.”

She nodded, “I’ve heard that complaint. The other side of it, though, is that if you have more rest, you can be more effective and work faster and more accurately?”

I shrugged, “I guess. Did you need something?”

“Actually, I needed two things. One, I received an email from your Screenwriting professor informing me that you had been the victim of an attempt at bullying. He said a girl, Kelly Danvers, attempted to prevent you from going to the bathroom?”

I blushed, “That’s what it seemed like, I guess…”

She nodded, “He was certain of it, so he’s put in a complaint to Dean Northrup. She’ll be warned by the university, but I have been told to make sure you notify us of any further issues from her. She’s already been on the radar because of her friend over there,” she tilted her head towards the Amazon ‘Little’ sitting in an overgrown highchair. I noted the pink bib she was wearing seemed to be covered in baby food that her nest mother was spooning into her mouth and intentionally missing.

“Okay,” I said, nodding. “The other thing?”

“I have permission to keep you out late for my night off tomorrow night. There’s an event at the Union for a spicy eating contest?”

“And you want me to hustle a bunch of Bigs?” I smirked.

“Maybe…?”

“What do you get out of it?”

“Time with you, and I’ll make some bets on the side?”

“My end of this?”

“Swimming each day not enough?”

I nodded, “True, okay, deal!”

“You really can eat spicy food, right?” She asked.

I laughed, “Yeah, I’ll be fine, I’m guessing.”

“Well, I’ll let you get back to studying then. See you after your classes.”

I watched her leave and looked at my watch. I only had a half-hour before the seminar, so I hopped down, put my booster away, and hit the restroom before finding my way to Destiny Hall. ‘I wonder if the propaganda is the same as when Mom was here?”

BETH HAD WALKED with Reila to lunch at one of the other on-campus restaurants. She thought she needed something besides the dining hall and treated her friend to a soup and sandwich combo place Beth liked.

“I’m so sick of being seen as a Little all the time,” Reila vented. “Do you get that often?”

Beth nodded, “Sometimes… I mean, I’m taller than you, but I’m still the size of a first grader? My siblings are probably the worst about picking on me about my height, but at least they’re not doing it to be really mean.”

“And they’re not likely to put you into a diaper?”

“That shouldn’t happen to you either, Reila,” Beth assured her.

“I’m afraid my luck will run out soon here. Yes, I’m bigger than a Little, but I would certainly fit into a preschool class without any problem. Then they can have their potty-training failure dummy to point at…?”

Beth shuddered, “Just keep an eye out where you’re at… and don’t draw attention to yourself by swearing. That girl should have realized you didn’t have the Little’s uniform on!”

“I think it might actually make it harder to be adopted if I was a Little,” Reila said.

“Huh?” Beth asked, truly perplexed. “How in the world would it be harder?”

“Have you noticed all of the law reforms that have been passed all specifically tailor themselves to Littles? I think we have fewer protections at this point!”

Beth had never really considered that. “But we still don’t have the auto-adoption laws in place for Littles?” she countered.

“Mark my words; in the next few years, I bet we see just as many Tweeners being adopted.”

“I hope you’re wrong,” Beth said morosely.

“Me too,” Reila said as she finished the last of her food. “Thanks for lunch, Beth… and for helping me; you didn’t have to? That was risky to help me!”

Beth laughed, “I couldn’t look at myself in the mirror if I had walked away. We just both have to hope we can avoid any more attention! This semester has already been way too much excitement for my taste!”

“You heading back to the dorm by chance?”

“Yeah, for a little bit to work on homework before my next class.”

“What’s next for you?”

“Cinematic Narratives – it’s like my only fun class for the semester.”

“Cool!” Reila said as they walked back together, “Thanks for lunch.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please press the 'Like' button and consider leaving a comment!!! I really appreciate all of you who do so regularly! 

Due to my traveling at the moment I'll be most likely be without internet to post next Friday. I will try and post late Sunday night my time next weekend if I'm awake enough! Thanks for your patience! 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 34 - 7/1/2023

A chapter at a time when I am awake!

That is that can experience again.

You were hopefully clear that the spell comes Sofia.

But seriously my inner personalities are at odds.

My sadist wants something bad to happen to both Connor and Beth soon.

The good-natured side that really doesn't like stress wants everything to be okay.

And the rest is just waiting for the next chapter.

I love your story so incredibly Sofia.

Really good work.

Great chapter and couldn’t have come at a better time for me.  I was looking for something to occupy a few minutes of my time while waiting for someone. I can’t help but believe that those discarded wet panties are going to come back to haunt Beth. 
Connor’s luck continues to hold out. It will be interesting to see how his night out with Mackenzie goes. It could be that the spicy food is enough to cause his luck to run out and he has an accident in front of MacKenzie.  All my speculation is just that and I am actually really looking forward to actually reading how things go. 

7 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

A chapter at a time when I am awake!

I love your story so incredibly Sofia.

Thanks! Timing was due to privacy… wasn’t sure when I’ll get it! Glad you’re enjoying! 🙂

7 hours ago, CDfm said:

All my speculation is just that and I am actually really looking forward to actually reading how things go. 

Thanks, looking forward to showing you all what happens! 🙂

Okay I'm so curious now to how Neveah is now being fed baby food in a high chair and I guess she's not even complaining or resisting at all? She has fallen so fast in less then a week. 

I can't wait for more

Okay I'm so curious now to how Neveah is now being fed baby food in a high chair and I guess she's not even complaining or resisting at all? She has fallen so fast in less then a week. 

I can't wait for more

It has been a hard fall for her. I don’t know how much we’ll learn about the details since it’s not her story, but suffice it to say her nest mother and others have pulled no punches!

Good chapter. Poor Reila might be on the chopping black too. Thats an interetsing idea of Tweeners being left behind with regard to the various protection laws. 

Calling it now. One of those scripts that gets picked calls for a Little to play a baby girl and Connor ends up playing the part.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TerranV said:

Calling it now. One of those scripts that gets picked calls for a Little to play a baby girl and Connor ends up playing the part.

It could be a sitcom but more likely a diaper commercial. Highly likely that the student actors will include Nest Mothers,  Madelyn and Mackenzie maybe, Connor as a baby and Reila as a toddler with both in diapers. It would not be a surprise to find that Kelly was the screenwriter after her behaviour in this chapter. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, TerranV said:

Good chapter. Poor Reila might be on the chopping black too. Thats an interetsing idea of Tweeners being left behind with regard to the various protection laws. 

4 hours ago, Tracey said:

It could be a sitcom but more likely a diaper commercial. Highly likely that the student actors will include Nest Mothers,  Madelyn and Mackenzie maybe, Connor as a baby and Reila as a toddler with both in diapers. It would not be a surprise to find that Kelly was the screenwriter after her behaviour in this chapter. 

Thanks for the comments! You know the rules, no spoilers from me! 😈

I really do appreciate everyone’s comments! I’ll be out of touch beginning now through at least late next Sunday. See you all on the other side! 🙂

• Like 3
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24