LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medical Exams

Do doctors do anything different in their exams of you than they would if you were straight? Would a Dr. or Nurse take your clothes off you and then would take your diaper off you for the exam and then put a clean diaper back on you once finished?

• Like 1

I don't know what straight versus otherwise would have to do about it.    If you're conscious and capable, I've never seen a doctor take any clothing off me.   They ask me to remove it.   Same for putting it back on.    I have seen a clean diaper being offered but not any offer to put one on.

• Like 1

What does any of this have to do with sexual orientation? Doctors and medical staff are professionals and if they treated people differently based on sexual orientation there's a word for that (at least in Canada) and that word is discrimination. If a doctor or nurse tried to take my clothes off or tried to diaper me because I'm part if the LGBTQ2+ Communities they would be facing a lawsuit so fast their head would spin.

I'm all for questions and discussions but this comes across as seriously offensive . . . . 

• Like 3

If and when I go into the doctor, I am usually asked to disrobe on top, and if I have to go any lower than that, they give me a Johnny or robe to put on. A doctor or nurse normally does not disrobe the patient - The only time I think that would ever happen is if the patient was severely disabled and needed help from an aide/CNA – this would be in the event that a person is unable to undress or to dress themselves, otherwise, the patient is asked to disrobe and put on a Johnny or a robe.  Orientation has nothing to do with this.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word/sentence edits
  • Like 2

About the only time I've disrobed completely with the staff present was for my regular "finger-in-the-ass" part of my normal physical.    Just about everything else, as you say, doesn't get below the waist.   The few times I've had to completely undress (MRI, surgery, colonoscopy), they've had be change into a hospital gown in private.   

My son is incontinent due to diabetes but is otherwise is all there.   One time when I went in to pick him up the nurse brought him a diaper in case he needed to change before we hit the road.   He said he didn't need it.   I avoided saying "if you don't want it, I'll take it."

My wife gives me a hard time when I wear diapers to appointments like the ENT or the eye doctor.   I point out if they get down there, they're doing something wrong.   Something like that Doctor from Scrubs...

• Like 1

Finger up the ass sounds like a myth cause I have never had that done, and people don't talk about that outside American forums.

Might be an American thing...

Closest time I came to undressing was when I had a problem with my knee.
I got asked to show it, but the doctor never tried to help me undress..
I managed to pull the trouser leg up above my knee.

On 5/14/2022 at 5:54 AM, willnotwill said:

You're not old enough.    Finger up the ass starts around 50.   Prostate check.

Very true!  It's a part of life as you get older to help keep you alive!  Prostate cancer is among the highest killer of men.  I do not like it when my doctor sticks his finger up my ass to check my prostate, but I'd hate being dead from prostate cancer a whole lot more.

• Like 2

Depends on your family medical history as well. My family doctor started doing a prostate check for me at age 40 because my dad died from colon cancer so she wants as much of a proactive approach as possible.

• Like 1
On 5/16/2022 at 4:47 AM, pantypaul69 said:

If he's checking your prostate just make sure he doesn't have both hands on your shoulders ????

That would be a dream come through.

I'm actually looking forward to my first prostate exam. 

On 5/15/2022 at 9:47 PM, pantypaul69 said:

If he's checking your prostate just make sure he doesn't have both hands on your shoulders ????

Or you could try something like THIS! LOL!??????? 

• Like 1