LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bottle, Sippy Cup or glass?

2 minutes ago, le Hollandais said:

A big, 16 oz., two tone brown, hand thrown pottery coffee mug

You shouldn't throw pottery, its fragile!

• Haha 2

I mostly drink from glasses (pint glasses, ideally), but I do own a couple of bottles, glass ones with larger silicon nipples. However I haven't really gotten into using them. Sometimes I'll fill one and keep it next to my desk while I work, but using it doesn't feel "natural" to me, the way sleeping with a pacifier does. Maybe I'll come around to it. I think I'm more DL, with only a small AB side. Or maybe I just haven't found the right bottle yet. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer to drink out of baby bottles. Or as I like to call them babas!!!!!??????♥️? Because my big brother, @tommyneedsdiapers90 calls them that. So I like to follow in his footsteps, because I'm the LITTLE BABY BROTHER!?????♥️?? I enjoy sucking on them nonchalantly with BOTH HANDS as I make pee-pees in my diaper! But I'd rather have someone feed me an baby bottle while babying me while I'm half naked in nothing but a pee-pee diaper. And then saying, "All Gone!" When I finish my baby bottle, and then Daddy rocks me back and forth like an BABY!?????????????????♥️??????♥️???

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Ryan1967 said:

AK, so use sippy cup, but sometimes have a bottle at night 

A nice big bottle of milky will put you right to sleep every time.??????????????????????? And then afterwards Daddy will burp you! LOL! That's my FAVORITE part!????????♥️???

Sippy cups myself, I really like the camelbak ones actually. They have really cool designs and they even sell some lame solid color adult ones for in public that are exactly the same add the kids ones just hold more

• 4 weeks later...

I purchased a bottle on a bit of a whim. I’ve never considered myself overly AB but I’ve enjoyed finding more of my little side here and there. The bottle fits into this nicely.It’s a Rearz product made from glass.