LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What I need to know about butt plugs

matt1989

I been wanting to experiment with butt plugs with my diaper play but still feeling a little scared to pull the trigger. I was hoping some of you can give me the do and don't with this mainly to avoid the hospital trip of shame. What I do know is I got to go slow with going up on sizes and to use lube and there should be like a stopper on the end of it. Can I wear a diaper off the back or should I get use to it first.

Make sure its tapered, take your time and I would get used to it first before putting on a diaper. I've learned that diapers can add a bit more pressure that can be uncomfortable if you're not used to it yet. Relax, the more you tense the harder it can be to get in or take out. And have fun with it! 

Most dildos have some kind of flange, at least all mine does.. 

Never found a butt plug that I like, so I use a penis dildo, with the added benefit that it can slide in and out..
I did find one I liked yesterday, but they don't ship here, so...

Use lots (and lots) of lube the first few times you install the plug.

Best to install after a downloading fecal moment clearing the anal canal -

Make it easy greasy easy going in and perhaps don't expect it stay there -

It is natural to expel the critter - the ones with a large flange tend to stay put -

However these are a devil to put in without some degree of pain - go easy - - -

If you don't use a flanged model then you are going to need a crotch band

from waist thru the crotch to the waist to keep the plug in place and play -

Work up and gradually ease into lengthening the time of placement -

Realize with more frequent time in place the anus will adjust and not hold

back lingering fecal matter resulting in skid marks on diapers panties etc. 

Expect some degree of pain at first - go easy - avoid tearing (bleeding) the skin -

Mentioned that trip to the O. R. - - -

Like the Doctor said "If it hurts don't do it" !

Know your level of comfort !

And about those TUNNEL "HOLLOW" plugs wait until much later for that experience

and realize that it is not all what it is expected to be -

These just don't work when constipated - best when used after an enema ! 

• 4 weeks later...

Coming in late and I think most people have covered the basics, but here's my advice: 

Get a small and a medium plug that have good flared base and a relatively slim, but sturdy tapered section. Use a reliable website and preferably pick well reviewed plugs. Don't start with glass or metal - use a silicone or similar plug. 

If you're a complete novice, then it's a bit of a learning curve to get into anything anal. For your first time try and make sure you are not inserting things with a full rectum, if you're not using an enema or similar, then at least make sure you've used the toilet in advance and have cleaned your hole out as much as you can (shower, non-irritable soap and your fingers). 

Lubricant is a must have. People sometimes talk about household lubricants for first timers, but seriously just buy some purpose made lube. Get used to trying to insert fingers fully, learn to control your breathing as you go through the process (don't do what a lot of people do and hold their breath/short stunted breathing) and try and relax as much as possible. Get comfortable with tensing, relaxing and even pushing with your muscles. When you feel brave enough you can try with the plug, if it starts to feel like too much you can slowly pull it out and try again, you'll find each time it will become easier and easier to accept more of it. Eventually it will go in. Most people I speak to find this sensation to be massively satisfying. Never rush anything, never push too hard, never go too deep if you're not ready. Positions can help with the insertion, some people swear by lying on their side, some people on all fours, etc. find what works best for you. 

If you notice small amounts of blood at any point stop, this isn't a dr's trip, it's common during first time anal, but it does mean you need to take care and should stop. If you're bleeding a lot, then that may be an indication of an underlying problem. If the pain/discomfort doesn't go away or the bleeding continues then you should contact a health provider.  

It's normal to feel a bit of lingering strain/pain after, again this is not an automatic dr's trip. I found taking a bath and relaxing after you're done to.  

You'll probably feel really full the first time you wear, don't feel like you have to keep it in for ages. For your first time you'll probably want to take it out fairly quick. It takes a while to get used to the sensation, but if you do practice anal and get used to massaging your prostate you may find yourself enjoying the feeling of it and involuntarily squeezing your butt around it. You'll probably be able to move from small to medium fairly soon, hence why you probably get both if you're serious about trying. Also, ignore fantasy stories - generally not a great idea to wear plugs for ages and ages. Take it out if it gets uncomfortable, re-lube when necessary, avoid wearing overnight. 

You can wear diapers over plugs at any point, unless you tape them too tightly it's unlikely you will prevent access from reaching it. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/16/2022 at 8:26 AM, BabyJune said:

My question would be: WHY?

Why not? Not being snarky because I understand it might not be for everyone, but if everybody's kink was questioned by those who didn't like it, I doubt this place would last more than a week or two.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I started with Sharpie markers, then got a proper plug that is about as thick as a finger, I did find a vibrating bead toy a few months ago. I am about to try something slightly thicker.

I stopped using a Sharpie marker due to fear the thing might break open inside me, although it was wrapped in a plastic shopping bag, there could have been a sharp bit if it did happen.

Speaking of wrapping them, Can anyone recommend something like a condom that can be used? Im reading you shouldnt use regular condoms on toys due to the lubes in it that could eat away at the toy. Currently using vinyl hand gloves on my toys.

• 1 month later...

The best idea is to definitely start with smaller plugs. Trying to use bigger plugs when your butt isn't trained runs the risk of hurting yourself, even with proper lubing, Start small and gradually increase size as your butt gets used to the plugs.