LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinent but Uusing diapers even when you could make it to the bathroom

10 hours ago, Rob110 said:

Deciding to go 24/7 was the right choice, knowing you are protected from accidents and the reduced stress level makes it a good decision. and yes premium diapers are expensive but are tax deductible at the end of the year since they are a medical expense so that helps  a bit.  For me I did loose my remaining control quicker then Imwould have but the reduced stress level was worth it in the long run 

Im now in the stat of my ninth year and I have no regrets even my urologist agreed I made the right choice as I did not want to go with the meds as the possible side effects are not worth it and they would have reduced my accidents not stopped them so why use them.  Would I like to be out of diapers definitely but since its not an option I try to look at the benefits more then the negatives of being diapered 24/7 the pandemics shutdown of sll public bathrooms was a non issue :) and being stuck in traffic needing to pee is a thing of the past 

Hope you can finally accept you made the correct decision and can enjoy your life and the reduced stress level of not worrying where the closest bathroom is when you get the sudden urge to quickly pee. 

That's like me as well. I went 24/7 along time ago and since then I am protected from accidents and reduced stress level. I don't have to worry about using the potty anymore and whatever control I have left is long gone. I'm now in diapers permanently and with no hope of ever being potty trained anymore. I'm glad I am diapers because diapers makes bathrooms disappear from me. Being in diapers let's me have more freedom in my life. 

• Like 1

I leak , but not enough for a Dr to give me a script for diapers. I dribble , And if I stand up after I would pee in a toilet,, I keep doing the dribbles...... I Love Diapers , and wish I can find someone to give me a script for them . I do wear 24/7 out of choice. I do have an occasional poop , like a loose one.  I have leaking in my Dr files now. My Skin cancer guy gives me a tub a month of the Hydrocortisone oint, and he knows it is for my rash. Last time I was in he said it would be best if he had a look at it, I didn't even have an issue I dropped my diaper and he had no issues keeping me in oint. 

Anyhow I do have the leaks, with sneezing etc, I start to leak when I am out trying to work in the yard etc, and I can't no way make it to the bathroom at all, so if I didn't have a diaper on it would be an issue.

• 6 months later...
On 7/30/2022 at 8:17 AM, Rob110 said:

When my IC issues got to the point of I didn’t make it in time and increased urgency I decided to simply use my diaper and I have no regrets 8 years later I simply sped up the process of my loss of control but had the security feeling I knew my pants would stay dry and removed the stress of am I going to make it in time.

So it's been a little longer since my last post and I must admit I've lost most or all of my control now too.  I guess that's what I kinda of expected to happen.  I'm far less stressed now about it all and have just accepted it.  Despite many attempted treatments, they haven't worked.  I don't think incontinence is often cured from what I've read so why not just accept it and get on with life.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Agreed being diapered 24/7 is not a big deal and we can live our lives , I try to look on the bright side being stuck in traffic and needing to pee is no longer an issue :) I feel sorry for my wife when she really need to go and theres no bathroom in sight 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Rob110 said:

Agreed being diapered 24/7 is not a big deal and we can live our lives , I try to look on the bright side being stuck in traffic and needing to pee is no longer an issue :) I feel sorry for my wife when she really need to go and theres no bathroom in sight 

That's why being an adult baby and Incontinent and diapered 24/7 it's not a HUGE deal for me, I always look on the bright side of being kept in diapers. I no longer have to worry or have any issues with going into the potty. I just go whenever I need to and never need any potty training.

• Like 2
On 7/30/2022 at 1:17 PM, Rob110 said:

When my IC issues got to the point of I didn’t make it in time and increased urgency I decided to simply use my diaper and I have no regrets 8 years later I simply sped up the process of my loss of control but had the security feeling I knew my pants would stay dry and removed the stress of am I going to make it in time.

Same here. I gave up trying to hold it.

On 5/28/2023 at 6:44 PM, VA diaper boy said:

So it's been a little longer since my last post and I must admit I've lost most or all of my control now too.  I guess that's what I kinda of expected to happen.  I'm far less stressed now about it all and have just accepted it.  Despite many attempted treatments, they haven't worked.  I don't think incontinence is often cured from what I've read so why not just accept it and get on with life.  

My wife told me to wear a nappy and get on with my life. 

• Like 1
On 11/27/2022 at 8:04 PM, foreverdl said:

I leak , but not enough for a Dr to give me a script for diapers. I dribble , And if I stand up after I would pee in a toilet,, I keep doing the dribbles...... I Love Diapers , and wish I can find someone to give me a script for them . I do wear 24/7 out of choice. I do have an occasional poop , like a loose one.  I have leaking in my Dr files now. My Skin cancer guy gives me a tub a month of the Hydrocortisone oint, and he knows it is for my rash. Last time I was in he said it would be best if he had a look at it, I didn't even have an issue I dropped my diaper and he had no issues keeping me in oint. 

Anyhow I do have the leaks, with sneezing etc, I start to leak when I am out trying to work in the yard etc, and I can't no way make it to the bathroom at all, so if I didn't have a diaper on it would be an issue.

Update I have lost much more control since the post last yr, but my ins will not cover them maybe medicare would cover if I was to get brave to have all of the testing done. Maybe my Primary Dr will just do what he can without all of the testing that I have read about on here.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, foreverdl said:

Update I have lost much more control since the post last yr, but my ins will not cover them maybe medicare would cover if I was to get brave to have all of the testing done. Maybe my Primary Dr will just do what he can without all of the testing that I have read about on here.

Let me know when/if you get ins/Medicare to pay for them. It's so far out of the realm of possibility it doesn't even occur in this universe. Diapers just don't exist in those US worlds. When it applies, it usually relegates you to some sort of crap that's  substandard not worth crapping in.

• Thanks 1

Well ppdude thanks for the info, I will not even try after that . I am not incuraged that any insurance company in the USA will ever pay for diapers without an act of congress. If some day someone that has retired and their Grandma or pa needs diapers nothin will ever happen. I was just dreaming of spending a little less. I know it's dumb.

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2022 at 6:57 AM, John Davis said:

There are two very different approaches to diapering - 1) more frequent but faster changes versus 2) longer time between changes and longer time required to change.

On the first approach, one wears just a diaper or a diaper with plastic pants.  That makes it much easier to try to pee in the toilet.  For the second approach (me), I wear a premium diaper with a booster pad, a thin cloth pullup to absorb leaks, two pairs of plastic pants, and a onesie.

With the second approach, I am extremely well protected against a leak but I essentially am functionally incontinent as I would have to remove all those layers to pee.  By the time I sense the need to pee, I do not have enough time to make it to the toilet and remove all my protective layers.  So, I plan to just use the diaper and make no attempt to rush to the toilet.

As I also am bowel incontinent and a side-sleeper at night (and during my naps), there is a bit of “overkill” built into my diapering strategy.

What do you guys/gals think?

—John

(double incontinent)

That does seem like it's overkill and I think one premium diaper in place of underwear would not only cut costs but laundry. If you're going to wear a onsie I do think plastic pants are a good idea because I've found the crotch of the onsie will typically come in contact with urine and absorb some of it. I would wear a solid color onsie sometimes as an undershirt to prevent peeking.