LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Definitely not doing it right away but how would I approach telling a girl about this?

This girl out of nowhere started showing interest towards me and texting me daily and stuff we aren't officially dating yet or anything but when would be the best time to open up about this? Wouldn't wanna ruin any possible relationship or anything 

• Like 2

Honestly, I would broach the subject pretty soon after realising that the relationship is serious. It's a rather nebulous answer, I know, but when you start thinking "I could spend my life with this person" or "I'd like to be with them for a long time" is when you should bring it up... unless a convenient time comes up before that. Who knows, maybe you'll both get drunk one night and start discussing kinks!

• Like 3

After the 2nd-3rd date, no later than the 5th.

Best if you two talk about your turn-ons and turn-offs around that time, which you'll have to do eventually if the relationship is going well. You don't have to give her a lecture in ABDL, but like "I have a mommydom kink" or something like that and see how she takes it, even if that isn't the entire truth. You can explain more bit by bit. Unloading everything all at once can be overwhelming for you and for her.

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, Elfy said:

Honestly, I would broach the subject pretty soon after realising that the relationship is serious. It's a rather nebulous answer, I know, but when you start thinking "I could spend my life with this person" or "I'd like to be with them for a long time" is when you should bring it up... unless a convenient time comes up before that. Who knows, maybe you'll both get drunk one night and start discussing kinks!

37 minutes ago, minachan16 said:

After the 2nd-3rd date, no later than the 5th.

Best if you two talk about your turn-ons and turn-offs around that time, which you'll have to do eventually if the relationship is going well. You don't have to give her a lecture in ABDL, but like "I have a mommydom kink" or something like that and see how she takes it, even if that isn't the entire truth. You can explain more bit by bit. Unloading everything all at once can be overwhelming for you and for her.

Both of them have summed up what I would say. You should approach it but don't give her the whole dirty end of things. I would just start off with general talk about kinks. See if she is open to that and from there I would go into age play, and let her mind wonder about that, and finally go into your diaper fetish. From there allow her to ask questions about what it is you need and want from her in that aspect but also mention to her that you would go at her pace and don't expect day one for her to be changing shitty diapers and bottle feeding you. I think that's where people fuck up. I got extremely lucky with my wife but people ask how I did it. I allowed her to grow into the role I needed her. Today she enjoys being diapered and chained to a St Andrews Cross having her diaper torn off and exposed to a group of people while scening. Had I done that right off the bat... I wouldnt be married I can promise you. The trick is to explain your needs and allow them to grow in their pace and timing. Communication is key! You got this!@

• Like 2

The best success I had over the years of dating was just being honest about not only needing nappies, but LIKING nappies, fairly early on - obviously as you can't slip into bed and then spring it.

The only time I've ever been thrown in my life, was when I started dated someone and we had one of those early relationship very late (very long) phone calls. This was someone I hadn't yet shared a bed with but we got onto the subject of fetishes, likes and dislikes.  She went first and said "the only thing I don't like is adult baby boys", which threw me a bit, it was random and no one has ever said it that way. We talked a few mins longer and she said the same again.

The relationship didn't really go far, I was thrown, but even now 15 years or so later, I often look back and wonder why that came up - "what about adult baby girls?" is one thing that comes to mind, was she trying to tell me something without telling me? Let's face it, it really is not an easy fetish to bring up, hence this thread. And yes, it still prays on my mind all this time later. 

So, just be honest. 

Thanks for the advice, she has a lot of trauma and stuff she's dealt with in the past too also she said she's not the type to judge so I'm really unsure if the way to bring it up because i told her there are things I do to cope with trauma and stuff