LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 14

Oof. I don't think that Claire or Chloe are going back to their home dimension. I hope that Aishe adopts Claire at least, and that Chloe can find herself an amazonian mommy like her too. Better it be a loving yet kinda dense but still genuinely caring one than one of the cruel ones who find the whole situation to be just one big game!

• Like 1

She’s going to need to learn to not curse so much. Just one slip could do her in.  She’ll not likely find her sister and even if she does it’s impossible for her to get her out of whatever nursery she’s in and get back to their dimension.  She should just ride out her time and get the hell out. 

• Like 1

They will all end up in diapers and in a nursery with an Amazon mommy.

With which mommy and whether with the same or different one is really only the question.

• Like 1

Love the mischievousness of Victoria and even Claire.  I am interested to see what happens in the morning if she wets or if she gets checked? Victoria does know the rules and loopholes. I know Claire plans to leave but I am not sure she will be able to do so…especially once it is discovered she plans to.

• Like 1
On 5/18/2022 at 2:27 PM, therende said:

Wow, poor Chloe will need a diaper even sooner after watching the TV for 15 minutes. 

A strong possibility! ?

On 5/18/2022 at 3:24 PM, Codman27 said:

Can't wait for chapter 4. Really good job. I wish there was a real world portal to there here in real life. 

a portal like that would really be nice for a short-term vacation!

On 5/18/2022 at 3:30 PM, Panther Cub said:

Oof. I don't think that Claire or Chloe are going back to their home dimension. I hope that Aishe adopts Claire at least, and that Chloe can find herself an amazonian mommy like her too. Better it be a loving yet kinda dense but still genuinely caring one than one of the cruel ones who find the whole situation to be just one big game!

There will be a bit of both type of amazons in this story. But overcoming obstacles for littles is always amusing to see

On 5/19/2022 at 1:56 PM, kirababy said:

Definitely still at the edge of my seat for this ride...

there will most certainly be more suspense, thanks for enjoying and replying!

On 5/18/2022 at 7:44 PM, SGTbaby said:

Love the mischievousness of Victoria and even Claire.  I am interested to see what happens in the morning if she wets or if she gets checked? Victoria does know the rules and loopholes. I know Claire plans to leave but I am not sure she will be able to do so…especially once it is discovered she plans to.

Both know the rules and the outcome will hopefully be more unexpected that what is being lead on!

On 5/18/2022 at 5:56 PM, Guilend said:

She’s going to need to learn to not curse so much. Just one slip could do her in.  She’ll not likely find her sister and even if she does it’s impossible for her to get her out of whatever nursery she’s in and get back to their dimension.  She should just ride out her time and get the hell out. 

She could get out but her stubborn behavior and love for her sister is preventing just that. But ya, common sense would be to get out, if you had the means. Transportation is also very sketchy in this crazy dimension. 

If the Amazons get their way the only transportation she is likely to be using in the immediate future will have four wheels, a lay back seat, safety harness, a sunshade and a padded material in a nursery print theme with its power provided by an Amazon Mommy pushing it. If she is lucky it will be a stroller, if the worst happens it will be a pram where she is on her back, with little control over her bodily movements. Great work, looking forward To the next chapter!

1 hour ago, Traycie said:

If the Amazons get their way the only transportation she is likely to be using in the immediate future will have four wheels, a lay back seat, safety harness, a sunshade and a padded material in a nursery print theme with its power provided by an Amazon Mommy pushing it. If she is lucky it will be a stroller, if the worst happens it will be a pram where she is on her back, with little control over her bodily movements. Great work, looking forward To the next chapter!

I would bet if the Amazons were honest about what they want from the Littles (those from our dimension) and could be counted on to follow contracts (time babies, so to speak), so no hypnosis or permanent mind alteration.

Then there would probably be enough people from our dimension who would go there against payment for a certain time.

With the help of the nanites you probably don't even lose years of life and come back healthier than before.

Unfortunately, probably only 1 out of 10 Amazons, if any, would adhere to it.

Imagine a world where you could do just that, time skip though a portal to the Amazon Dimension for some ‘little time’ and then time skip back, with a choice to go back to your current life or an earlier time in you life and relive your own childhood, with your own parents or randomly assigned parents until the portal again reopened. Writing this comment has made me think of Ziggy on ‘quantum leap’.

Sorry for the wait. I had originally planned to release this on Tuesday but I didn't like some of the dialogue so I changed a bit of it. I wanted to set a certain tone for the story and how certain rules worked in this dimension, it's easily the longest chapter so far and hopefully not too dragged out much. I kept trying to find a decent way to make the dimension seem kinda welcoming on a surface level but also how easily it can become a nightmare for littles that are not fully prepared. I also wanted to continue the dynamic of their being two main characters for now in Chloe and Claire, that may change in the future.  Enjoy! And feedback is always welcomed!

Chapter 4

“Damn it...This is really lame..!” Chloe kept rolling over on the hotel mattress, trying to find a comfortable position that would allow herself to fall asleep, but the idea of being in such a world where she could actually lose all of her freedoms was something that constantly stayed on the back of her mind.

“How does Claire do this? She must have the mental strength of a monk.” Chloe looked out the window to see it start to rain outside and could hear the raindrops hit against her window

“Some white noise is really helpful right now. I need something to distract my mind from this insane world.” Chloe looked over at the clock to see it was around three in the morning and she knew that if she didn’t get enough sleep, it would only put her in a more of a disadvantage for whatever was to come for when the sun came up.  Chloe forced herself to keep her eyes as she tried to focus on the sounds of the rain drops and nothing else.

After a few minutes, Chloe managed to finally fall asleep while clutching onto an extra pillow to hold onto. She would not admit it, but she was scared for not just her sister, but herself as well.

In just a few hours, the next morning came. Chloe quickly pulled a pillow over her face as she could feel the rays of the sun coming through the window. She was still very much  tired and not even remotely ready to start the day. Unfortunately she wasn’t aware of the time as a knock could be heard at the front door of her hotel room.

Chloe ignored the knocking sounds and decided to fall back asleep. She completely forgot that she was not in her home, let alone the same dimension.

“Hello? This is Mia from room service. If anyone is here, please say something!” Mia stated as she slowly opened the door and began to scan the room. Her maternal instincts were slowly kicking in as she walked at a very slow pace. The amazonian knew what she was doing.

“I see… It’s as I expected. Looks like my whittle one is still very much asleep. I’m so glad.” Mia said as she slowly walked over to Chloe to see her all curled up in her bed. Only her bare feet showing as the rest of her body was hidden within the covers.

“This ugly fake adult bed doesn’t suit someone like her. If she were in a crib, I would definitely allow her to sleep all day if that’s what she wanted.” Before Mia was about to wake Chloe up, she noticed that there was a  diaper laying on the floor, alongside her soiled panties. Mia picked up the disposable undergarment and then looked right over at Chloe with a curious expression.

“I bet if I could put this on her while she’s still sleeping. Afterall, it would be a shame to not put this diaper to use, especially since it’s a luxury gift from the hotel.” Mia took her time as she wanted to savor the moment. It would be the starting process of breaking the will of yet another portal little. This time, it would be one that she was personally interested in.

“If I see that she’s sleeping in the nude, I’ll put this on her, based on principle alone! She won’t have any way to object since I personally threw all of her spare underwear in the garbage yesterday.” Mia giggled to herself as began to carefully remove the covers that were keeping Chloe hidden. Mia knew with her vast experience, she could easily slip the diaper onto Chloe before she even woke up. But her thoughts were interrupted as she became slightly offended by what she was seeing.

“What the heck is this? There is no way that can actually be considered underwear!” Mia looked frustrated as she saw that Chloe was wearing a pair of black gym shorts as a replacement for her soiled panties.

“What a naughty little girl. I should punish her this instant for already giving me such a hard time.” Mia stretched her arms as she had to refrain herself from following through with her maternal instincts. The amazonian knew that as long as Chloe was inside the hotel, she had more protective rights than any of the native littles. It would not be as easy to accomplish her task without getting into any type of legal trouble.

“Huh? Ugh…” Chloe began to rub her eyes as she was slowly waking up. Mia quickly walked over to the bathroom and pretended that she was doing something related to her job. She didn’t want Chloe to notice her watching and start having suspicions. 

“Good morning! Don’t mind me, I’m just doing my usual daily routine inspection and clean-up.” Mia said as she kept her attention on some of the bathroom towels. 

“HUH?!!!! WAIT A SECOND! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY ROOM!” Chloe yelled out with a look of surprise. It caused her to immediately sit up on the bed. Alarmed that an amazon had decided to enter her room while she was at her most vulnerable.

“I’m so sorry if I frightened you but before you come up with any weird ideas, it’s my job to check on our guests that are late for their tour and also to make sure that everything in your room is properly clean and everything is in stock.” Mia said as she turned her attention back to Chloe.

“Seriously!? Isn’t this considered a violation of privacy or something?  I could have been butt ass naked when you walked in here, unannounced!” Chloe said with an angry tone.

“I actually did knock but there was no response, and as per our hotel’s standard procedure, I let myself in so I could check up on the status of the room. Also, it’s past ten in the morning, isn’t it about time for you to get up?” Mia asked as she walked towards the bed where the smaller girl was sitting. Chloe quickly figured out that the amazon was the same one that delivered her food to her, yesterday.

“Oh SHIT!! It’s past ten! I overslept! Does that mean…Did my tour group leave without me!?” Chloe asked as she began to panic a little bit. Afraid and angry for oversleeping.

“Indeed they have. I was informed by the tour guide that you were not accounted for and I was assigned to see if you were still in the hotel or if perhaps you decided to go out on your own.” Mia began to lick her lips, she always enjoyed seeing how vulnerable portal littles could become over one costly mistake. It was even more delightful since she had a personal stake with the one sitting in front of her.  The amazonian’s instincts were telling her to pick the small girl up and properly put the girl in her place. But it had to be taken in steps. Haste makes waste.

“WAIT! I’m in the hotel, so even though I am not with my tour group, nothing creepy can actually happen to me, so I’m still good!” Chloe began to calm down as Mia carefully watched the change in her expression.

While Chloe felt relieved, it made her wonder why her alarm didn’t go off. She suspected that she had managed to sleep through it and eventually the alarm turned off on its own. What she didn’t know was that Mia had secretly sabotaged the alarm by using the hotel’s computer system to remotely deactivate her alarm alone, last night.  It was possible that Chloe could have woken up without the help of the alarm but that was a chance that Mia was willing to take.

“You are welcome to stay in your hotel room but I presume that you would want to stretch your legs and do something more productive today than slothing around? Mia smiled as she then turned her attention to Chloe's soiled panties that were laying on the floor. She thought it was time to move things forward.

“Perhaps I should stay in this room. No way in hell am I going outside without a guide.  According to Claire, I could still roam around the hotel, but is that something I should really be doing? Maybe I can ask the front desk about the follow-up with my sister.” Chloe kept thinking to herself. She knew that she needed to be careful and follow Claire’s advice. She was in a very delicate preciatment and the room for error was minimal.

“I failed to mention this yesterday but I noticed that you apparently had a minor accident with your underwear? Are you alright?” Mia asked as she held the now dry but urine stained panties with her right hand.

“Oh shit! She did realize! Oh fuck!” Chloe kept her words to herself as she remained calm on the outside but was secretly terrified on the inside. Chloe wanted to play it off as if it were nothing special.

“I got a bit too lazy while using the toilet, it’s no big deal!” Chloe wasn’t entirely sure if the hotel rules would still apply to her after her mishap. She had wished that she had asked Claire more about the rules and regulations that she failed to read before coming here.

“Hmm…I see. In that case, did you bring any spare underwear for you to wear? If not, I think I might have a solution for you!.” Chloe watched as Mia began to check her luggage bag without her permission. 

“Excuse me but I didn’t ask you to look through my damn things!” Even though Chloe knew she could be in serious trouble, she wasn’t going to stand by and watch as this  unknown amazonian was just  casually rummaging through her personal belongings.

“It appears that you forgot to  bring any spare underwear before you left. It’s okay, honey bunny, I have something that will solve all your issues!” Chloe was annoyed by how the amazon was blatantly ignoring her. She watched as Mia began to unfold something on the bed she was sitting on.

Chloe’s body froze as she realized what the amazon was intending to do. The young portal little noticed that Mia had found the diaper that she had casually thrown on the floor yesterday. Chloe hated how she had not properly disposed of it and was now coming back to bite her in the ass.  The disposable undergarment was now completely open while laying on the mattress, the sight of the soft white padding made it evident.  Chloe knew right away what the amazon was intending for and she needed to talk her way out of this ordeal.

“Go ahead and hop on and I’ll get that cute wittle butt of yours all protected!” Mia said as she patted the diaper with a satisfied look on her face. She was acting like this was normal as breathing.

“Ugh…No thanks! I’ve got this under control, besides I really should be taking a shower and also…” Chloe gasped as she felt both of her legs being dragged across the mattress and then found herself laying right next to the diaper. Both of her ankles were then lifted up in the air. Her shoulders were the only part of her body that was touching the mattress right then. 

“No! This can’t be happening!” Chloe’s thoughts were scrambling for a solution before it was too late.

“You honestly have nothing to worry about. I’m a professional and it’s a part of my job to make sure that you are in good hands!”Mia knew that what she was doing was illegal, according to the hotel's rules but she wanted to take a chance and believe that Chloe was not up to date with all of the rules that apply with being a tourist. Based on her past experience, Mia knew that most portal littles only paid attention to what they heard and not what they read in the small fine print of the contract. 

Mia grabbed hold of Chloe’s gym shorts and was able to easily overpower the smaller girl’s resistance and then forced them down to her ankles.

“I need to do something, otherwise I’m screwed!” Chloe felt like time was going by slowly as she watched as her gym shorts were removed off her ankles and then her bare feet. Chloe felt numb as she came to the realization that she was completely naked with the exception of the bra she had on. 

“This will feel so much better and…” As Mia was about to grab the diaper and place it under Chloe’s rear end. The young portal little decided to get a bit physical by moving her legs in all different directions. The unexpected resistance caused Mia to lose part of her grip which helped free Chloe’s right ankle even though she was still hanging nearly upside down.

“Please don’t move around, honey bunny, I promise that I…”

“GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME YOU GIANT FREAK!” Chloe’s scream coincided with kicking the amazon in her chest. The impact caused Mia to release her hold on Chloe’s left ankle, allowing the girl to regain her balance. She then quickly got on to her knees, furious over what had just transpired. 

“What was with that language, little missy!” Mia was obviously upset over Chloe’s unexpected resistance. It was something she wasn't used to since most portal littles end obeying her command, not wanting to face any more repercussions for breaking the rules. Though in this specific case, Mia knew she was in the wrong and that Chloe had not actually done anything worth being punished, according to Diamond Tour’s guidelines. But she didn’t care, she wanted Chloe to submit to her absolute authority and began the process of breaking her will, which would lead to her being adopted at the end.

Chloe was about to burst out screaming and go utterly berserk on the amazon. Her face was beat red and her breathing was rapid. But before she could escalate the situation any further, Chloe quickly remembered Claire’s words. As much as she wanted to unleash hell on the baby crazed amazon, she needed to stay calm and focused, if she still wanted a chance to go back to home. Chloe assumed that her actions had broken some sort of rule with the hotel and or tour company and she needed to face the consequences of it before it became something beyond her control.

“Still…There is no way in hell am I letting this ogre put me in a fucking diaper.” Chloe took a moment  and was able to quickly think of a solution. It wasn’t perfect but she needed it to work since she couldn’t think of another solution in such a short amount of time. It was almost a lose-lose situation since she assumed that Mia was following the rules of the hotel, when in fact she was actually breaking them and had an ulterior motive as well.

“I’m so sorry about the way I was acting. It was out of line for me to curse and most importantly use physical force like that. I’m just a first time tourist, I’m not used to people touching my body….In such a personal way. As someone that is unfamiliar with the customs of this dimension I would appreciate it if you would please forgive me!” Chloe bowed her head while still on her knees. The amazonian stood still as she watched the smaller girl grovel before her. 

“Just as I thought. She isn’t aware of all the rules, but I’ll still need to play it safe, just in case..” Even though Mia was pleased by her assumption of Chloe’s knowledge on the hotel and company’s regulations, she was still amazed by her sudden change in attitude. She had dealt with numerous portal littles before and always found success in breaking them before sending them to the orphanages.  Mia admired Chloe’s determination to de-escalate the situation, which also helped in calming her down as well.

“This is so damn embarrassing! ButI need to play nice. Claire isn’t here to help me right now!” Chloe said as she kept her head down and wasn't’ even moving an inch.

“Maybe I was being too harsh... We amazons tend to not see everything from the eyes of a portal little tourist and that can cause us to be a bit…Rambunctious, even though we are only following orders.” Mia smiled slightly as she blatantly lied to the smaller girl. She began to wonder how far she could manipulate the situation while not getting caught. The opportunity was too good to pass up.

“Can I please have my underwear back? I promise to be more diligent about my toilet situation and if something like that were to ever happen again, I’ll gladly wear a diaper in the future. I promise!” Chloe despised everything she was saying but she had no other option but to kiss the amazonians ass.  There was no way she could physically overpower the amazonian all by herself. Now was the moment to be serious and stoic. 

“Ok…I will.” Chloe’s eyes began to widen up as Mia responded to her.  Chloe felt like she had won the lottery and that could breathe a sigh of relief, but that all soon changed as Mia continued to speak.

“However, you will need to prove more to me that you are an actual mature portal and it’s not all talk. In other words, I still need to administer a punishment for your reckless behavior.”  Mia wasn’t about to let Chloe off that easily. She needed to prove her superiority. 

“Punishment?... What would… That be?” Chloe hesitantly said as she could feel some sweat going down her face. She had never felt so scared in her entire life as she awaited for the response. She felt like she had no choice to obey, otherwise she would end up in a diaper and possibly worse.

“A spanking. Ten should be enough. If you can handle that without causing a fuss, I’ll recognize you as a mature portal little and I’ll also give you back your shorts… OH! Excuse me, I mean underpants…” Mia chuckled as she took a seat on the mattress. She did her best to restrain herself from smiling too much. She had Chloe in a stalemate.

“Okay… If that’s really the only option. ”Chloe didn’t know what else to say. She had a way to keep herself from being put into a diaper but she would have to swallow her pride and let the amazonian spank her like a disobedient child.

“Okay then, please crawl over to my lap, honey bunny.” Mia said as she patted her lap a few times. Chloe could see that Mia was pleased with the outcome. It wasn’t perfect but she had time to slowly turn Chloe into the ideal little.  Chloe kept her head lowered as she slowly crawled over to the amazon. She kept biting her lip, almost to the point that it was about to bleed. It didn't help that she was called such a derogatory nickname.

“This has to be against the rules, it has to be!” Chloe kept telling herself as she remained quiet. She told herself that the next time she talked to Claire, she would ask about this whole incident and see if she was actually in the wrong. If not, she was going to make sure that Mia would face an even harsher punishment. Perhaps even land a right punch to her face when it was all said and done.

“That’s a good girl. You are a very bright and brave little!” Mia said as she slowly messed up Chloe's hair before putting the girl over her lap. Chloe clenched her fists, doing everything she could to restrain herself. She knew this was going to be both physically and mentally hard on her.

“I swear, I’ll need to see a psychiatrist after I’m done with this dimension.” Chloe stated in her mind as she closed her eyes and prepared for the inevitable. 

“ONE!” Chloe felt the first slap on her rear end. The blow was heavy but it was far more painful mentally. After the second and third slap, Chloe could feel tears forming in her eyes. She didn’t care one bit about the pain, she was just pissed off over the minor mistakes that lead to her current situation. Watching that weird channel that caused her to piss herself and then leaving that diaper on the floor. If she had thrown it in the garbage can, perhaps she would not have been in this predicament. Chloe kept assuming that the amazon hotel employee had every right to deal out the punishment that she was currently receiving. 

“Trust me, this is far more painful for me than for you, honey bunny.” Mia said as she continued to deal out the punishment.

“No it isn’t, you sick fuck!” Chloe wanted to say that out loud, but she remained quiet as the spanking continued until the ninth slap was administered. 

“Here, let mommy give your boo boo a kissy kiss.” Chloe couldn’t believe that the amazon was pressing her lips right onto the slightly reddish part of her rear-end. The fact that she called herself mommy, was a warning sign that raised Chloe’s blood pressure even further.

Chloe had to bite her tongue to keep her composure. She knew that any vulgar language would also bring more misfortune.

“TEN!” Alrighty then! I’m so proud of you. You are every bit as mature as you are adorable!”  Chloe felt an ounce of relief as she was finally freed from the amazonian's lap and now had found herself laying on her back while on the mattress. Chloe wiped the tears from her face. The nightmare was over and she could finally get her focus back on what really mattered.

“In all my years, I’ve never seen a portal little so admirable. It makes me so happy to meet someone like you….OH!...I have just one more thing, before I give you back your big girl undies.” Mia stated as she held the gym shorts above Chloe’s mid-section as if she was teasing her.

“What…Now?” Chloe said as she could feel fear gripping her emotions yet again. She didn’t care whatsoever that her privates were completely exposed to this giant stranger. She just wanted her out of the room. 

“I might be pushing things, but I’ll do whatever it takes to break this adorable girl into becoming my baby.” Mia took a moment before speaking up, she wanted to leave some suspense in the air.

“I want you to repeat after me…Mommy, please gimme my big girl pantyies back, pwetty pwease!” Chloe couldn’t believe what she was hearing, it almost left her dumbfounded. She had to ask Mia if she was serious and Mia slowly nodded her head that she was.

“Why must I…I’ve alre!!!!” Chloe stopped speaking as Mia used her right hand to pick up both her ankles and then slowly placed the diaper right under her butt. The soft padding felt like a betrayal and that all her efforts were for nothing.

“Does my baby want her diapey instead?” Mia asked with a sinister grin on her face as she kept the top part of the diaper near Chloe’s privates. It was at that moment that Chloe had lost all will to fight and just wanted for this to end, so she took a deep breath and gave Mia what she wanted.

“Mommy, please gimme my big girl panties back, pwetty pwease!” Chloe turned her head to the side of the wall as she could not stomach to see the amazonian’s smug face after what she was forced to say.

“That’s my baby girl. You are the perfect example of an obedient little. You have made your mommy so happy!” Mia kissed Chloe on the cheek before placing the girls gym shorts right next to her face. What was worse, is that Chloe was now laying on the diaper and even though it was not taped on, she felt like she was already attached to her.

“I swear I’ll get back at her. This definitely isn’t legal. I’ll even talk to the front desk, perhaps I can get someone to fire this bitch!” Chloe couldn’t hide the tears of humiliation she was feeling. She was now at her lowest. 

“I’ve got her right where I want her. Now I just need to keep up the pressure and make sure that she stays obedient.” Mia was thankful for her vast knowledge on how to break portal littles. She used to intern at an etiquette school before working at the hotel, so she knew all the right words to say. Only this time, she was gambling on everything to make sure that everything  went her way.
Mia slowly turned around as she was about to put the final nail in the coffin.

“Starting tomorrow I will be visiting you on a daily basis before you go on your tour trip. I’ll be doing a routine check up on your underwear since it’s been proven that you cannot use the potty correctly. Also due to your physical disobedience, I will also be required to feed you your meals and nurse you with a bottle until your tour duration is over. I personally prefer to breastfeed, but that part is actually against the rules, hehe.” Chloe could barely lift her head as she couldn’t believe what she was hearing. 

“There is no way in hell that’s a hotel rule! I refuse to believe that something like that is actually allowed!” Chloe felt like she had been struck by a bolt of lightning. She had got out of being put into diapers but now something just as bad was about to occur. 

“You are welcome to talk to any of our employees, they will end up saying the same thing. This wouldn't have happened if you didn’t use such verbal language and furthermore… Assault me. Your actions have repercussions.” Mia needed to keep up the charade and keep Chloe thinking that she had no viable options.

“But…But…I apologized! Does that not mean anything!?” Chloe couldn’t keep her voice down, she felt like she was about to be sent to a prison. 

“It does mean something, it truly did. Your mature response has helped in keeping you out of diapers. Normally we put all tourists that physically assault us in diapers for their entire duration. But for you, I’m making a one time exception!” Mia said as she loved the look of despair on Chloe’s face. She was fully buying into her deception. 

“And just to let you know, we have a small camera placed on our name tags, so if I were to release the footage of how you were behaving to our head supervisor, who is also your tour guide, she has every right to send you to one of the orphanages . I could tell her to…” 

“ NO! PLEASE DON’T!!!” Chloe interrupted Mia as she began to think of Victoria. She  knew from her short time with the amazon that she was just as unhinged as this Mia person. Chloe wasn’t thinking rationally at the moment and seemed to be focused on self preservation, and Mia could see that. She knew that now was the best time to take full control of the situation. 

“I could withhold this information if you are willing to work with me, that is.” Mia was only telling half the truth. While their name tags did come with small hidden cameras, they were created to protect the tourists from any illegal activity from the employees. Mia had turned hers off in the beginning of the morning. Normally that type of action would lead to an automatic dismissal from working at the hotel, but Mia knew how the system worked and knew how to change out the footage before it was reviewed by management. Using the loopholes was something that Mia thoroughly enjoyed about her job.

“Then…Then what…Do…You…” Chloe was in tears, she couldn't think, she felt like she was now trapped in a spider web and would soon be eaten.

“While we are alone together, I expect you to only call me mommy and give me lots of warm hugs and kissy kisses. I of course will respond by embracing you within my bosom and smother you with plenty of kisses of my own. Speaking of which, before you have your nap nap tonight, I’ll take responsibility and  personally bathe you myself. That will continue until your tour trip is over. If I remember correctly, you are here for only a week, it’s not long but I will make sure that we get to know each other quite well during that time frame.” Chloe couldn’t say a word, she just looked on in silence as the amazonian continued to assert her dominance. It didn’t feel real, like it was some sick demented joke.

“Also…Just a fair warning, if you go off and tell any of my co-workers about what I’ve just said, you are most welcome too but there will be a major consequence regarding the trust between us. My fellow co-workers won’t do anything since I’m well connected with all of them. They will simply tell me what you told them and then I’ll be forced to do the unthinkable. Do you know what that is?” Mia asked as she slowly walked back over and then gently pat Chloe on her head. Mia loved using threats. While she would rarely ever go through with them, it was a very powerful form of persuasion against portal littles.

“...No…” Chloe felt another chill down her spine. She couldn’t believe how boxed in she was. There didn’t seem to be a way out. She felt like she was done for.

“I will be forced to personally send you to an etiquette school. In case you don’t know what that is. It’s a very special place where you will be forced to live as an infant while slowly being mentally regressed on a permanent basis. Eventually your mind will adapt and grow to enjoy living as a baby and then you will be sent to an auction house where you will be sold to the highest bidder. Then you will be officially adopted by that person or family. I’m sure that  you don’t want that for your future, right?” Mia asked as she lifted Chloe’s head by pushing her finger up on her chin. 

“Wh…Why!?...Why are you doing this? I said I was SORRY!” Chloe didn’t understand that Mia was actually bluffing, but she was too traumatized to figure that out.

“Just do as I say and there will be no issues. It’s just for one week, it will be over before you know it!. Trust me honey bunny, this is for your own good. And mommy always knows what is best for her little one!” Mia gave a smooch on Chloe’s forehead before heading to the hotel door, leaving the girl all alone and to reflect upon what her future was consisting of.

Chloe spent the next few minutes as she tried to grasp the dilemma she was in. She had never been in a situation like this and needed a moment to recover.

“That ogre is a complete psychopath! There is no mistake!” Chloe slowly sat up as she saw that her hands were shaking. It was the first time in years that had happened.

“This can’t be real, right? This is some sort of nightmare and I’ll wake up at any moment!” Chloe closed her eyes for a few seconds and then reopened them only to see the same walls that surrounded her hotel room.

“I can’t believe it…This is all seriously real!” Chloe pinched her cheek to the point that it caused her to wince at the pain. She then noticed that she was still sitting on the diaper that Mia attempted to put on her just a moment ago.

“I need to leave this dimension right now!” Chloe quickly hopped off the bed while throwing the diaper in a trash bin near her. She was being forced against her will to become a pseudo baby for a person over twice her size. And it was all happening so quickly.

“Please answer!” Chloe immediately began to call Claire, hoping that she would answer and be the savior she needed. Chloe began to bite on her fingernails as she kept the phone to her ear, awaiting to eagerly vent her frustrations. 

Unfortunately there was no answer as a robotic system came on and said that the part could not be reached right now, and try again later.. Either Claire was busy or wasn’t in a location where she could just answer the phone at the moment.

“Or she could have already been forced to live as a damn baby for the rest of her life!” Chloe always thought of herself as a strong independent person, but now, her insecurities were taking over and she was definitely not thrilled about it.

“No answer…Shit!” Chloe slowly put the phone down as she began to slowly walk back to her bed. She was mentally fatigued already. The stress was beyond her imagination.

“There is no way I can save my sister, not like this…” Chloe rubbed her slightly red rear-end. She then grabbed her gym shorts and took a minute to look over them before slowly putting them back on. While her butt was slightly raw, she didn’t care. There were more pressing issues to deal with.

“I can’t run away…If I do, it will be the same result. Just with a different yet insane amazon.” Chloe slowly hopped back on her bed, feeling depressed that she felt like she had no control of her life anymore. 

“What should I do?” Chloe closed her eyes as she tried to calm herself down while thinking about her possible options. She had absolutely no interest in being Mia’s plaything. She thought about talking to one of the employees but if Mia was right, she would lose any chance at going back to her dimension. Chloe wasn’t certain if Mia was entirely truthful, but even if she wasn’t. She wasn’t sure if it was a chance she should take.

“I think I’ve got her right where I want her. But I still have to play this carefully. While I do have some co-workers that would not rat me out. There are plenty in the hotel that would follow protocol, which could end up leading to me getting fired if Chloe were to tell them the truth. An internal investigation would be the worst thing to happen to me. Though I do believe I have put the proper fear into that adorable portal little. Tonight, I’ll find out if I have a certain amount of control over her.” Mia stated as she began to bring some dirty laundry to the hotel’s private washer and dryer facility. Ever since she laid eyes on Chloe when she first entered the hotel, Mia knew right then that was the portal little that she wanted to personally adopt.

“I was surprised by her reaction, I truly thought I screwed up when she reacted so harshly when I tried to diaper her.. This all wouldn't be an issue if this was taking place outside the hotel. Damn it! I wish Diamond Tours didn’t have so many safety guidelines for portal littles, it’s truly bothersome. And while she is my friend, I wish Victoria would fully comply with my requests. If she was completely on board, I could have already adopted Chloe by now.  Why the hell is she so damn loyal to that stupid ass tour company?” Mia’s frustrated expression turned into a smirk as she threw the last pair of Chloe’s used panties in the garbage.

“If I could somehow get Chloe to leave the hotel, I could then legally claim and bring her to the adoption association division, that way I could have everything finalized. If I were to do that, then any possible legal action against me would become void.” Mia continued to do the laundry alongside several other co-workers. Mia was curious if any of the other co-workers were interested in adopting any of the other tourists in this group. From what she had known, most of the co-workers had already adopted one,  usually it was a native and not a portal little. But that was a subject she decided to not look into. She needed to keep her complete focus on Chloe. For she was the prize and if she failed, it would most likely lead to prison for a long time. A high risk, high reward scenario. 

“It would even be more bothersome if someone else in the hotel was actually interested in adopting Chloe as well. I remember the fiasco that happened with a couple co-workers a few months ago. They both wanted to adopt the same portal little. Because of their stubbornness, they both held a grudge against each other, which eventually led to an investigation and then both amazonians were sent to prison after being sentenced for their wrongdoings.”

“I could nurse her with some very special baby formula. The type that would mentally regress her for a few hours. She would be so docile that I could actually carry her out of the hotel and put her into my car. But the hotel has so many damn cameras! And that doesn't include anyone on the floor level that could snitch on me!” Mia knew that this was not going to be a cakewalk. While she had experience in breaking the will’s of portal littles, she had not done so while doing something so illegal. 

“No need to be impatient. I just need to take this one day at a time. My golden opportunity will come. Besides, I could use some practice before legally becoming Chloe’s new mommy.” 

Claire took another swig of the hard liquor from her flask while sitting in the break room. She had just finished a presentation where she had to show the board of directors at Diamond Tours about the potential growth in the quarterly profits and also the investment opportunities in the new stork programs that were about to be introduced. 

“Still chugging away at the good stuff, huh Claire?” A portal little entered the break room where Claire was and was now walking towards her. 

“Damn straight. I put a smile on every single Amazonian boss in that room. They were pleasantly surprised by my presentation. These giant greedy hoarders at Diamond Tours love nothing more than to hear about how their personal net growth and how it could expand with the ongoing partnership between their company and our’s. Anyhow, enough of that type of talk, how are you holding up Sally? You look kind of tired.” Claire said as she watched her co-worker fix herself a cup of coffee.

“I’m fine, but I didn’t get much sleep last night, so I ended up convincing Tracy to come over so she would allow me to sleep on her stomach. Anytime I’m allowed to do that, I always fall fast asleep.” Sally said as she took a sip of her coffee.

“Sally, you are playing a dangerous game. If you become too reliant on that amazon, she may consider talking to human resources and convince them that you are entirely dependent on her, in which case, you may end up losing your job and eventually be adopted by her.” Claire said in response. 

“Adoption…Just like Jeff from a few weeks ago. I haven't personally heard from him, but I heard rumors that he was being treated quite well by his new amazon mommy, Bonnie.” Sally said as she put her coffee cup down on the counter. 

“Treated quite well doesn’t mean being made to sleep inside a crib and basically losing all your human rights. Especially when you are being forced to eat and drink from your amazon caretaker. Also having to shit and piss yourself on a daily basis.To me, that definitely doesn’t sound like an ideal time.” Claire said. 

“It’s an acquired taste. I would know, hehe.” Sally chuckled to herself as she patted her butt. Claire could see the obvious diaper bulge and the crinkling noises were evident from her co-worker. Claire had known Sally for several years and had also known that she had been forced to wear a diaper for over a year now.

“Sally, don’t you think that you are getting a little too comfortable wearing a diaper? I still remember the fuss you made when you were forced to wear one over a year ago.”

“It was pretty weird at first but after using them for a while, I think I’m finally starting to see the positives that come from wearing them. Tracy also has been a huge help in that area too. For an amazonian, she is much kinder and more open-minded than most.” Sally said as she casually smiled at Claire.

“From the way you make it sound, I’m starting to believe that you actually want her to adopt you. Claire said as she tried to make a half joke about it.

“Perhaps. Tracy is already responsible for changing most of my diapers. Not only that but I’ve been growing more comfortable as she has been personally feeding me my meals for the past couple of months.” 

“SERIOUSLY!? Sally, you need to get a hold of yourself, otherwise you will…”

“TRACY!” Claire was interrupted as Sally slowly waddled herself over to the amazonian woman that went by the name of Tracy, as she entered the break room.

“How’s my sweetheart! I was worried that you wouldn’t be able to work all too well today given the lack of sleep from last night.” Tracy casually picked Sally up and held the girl up with both her arms.

“Ugh…Seriously…” Claire didn’t like what she was seeing and decided to ignore the two of them while taking another sip from her flask.

“I’m fine Tracy, it’s only because of you that I was able to get any sleep whatsoever. Your stomach is always so warm and comfy to lay on!” Sally then rubbed her nose with Tracy’s. Claire couldn't believe what she was witnessing. 

“I love when you say that. Also it looks like you have something warm in your whittle diapey!” Tracy began to carry Sally over to the changing table in the break room. Claire detested when seeing her fellow portal little co-workers being changed right out in the open for anyone to see. It had become so much more normalized as the years went by. 

“I made a boom boom present just for you, Tracy!” Sally giggled as she allowed Tracy to lift her ankles up and begin the process of changing her dirty diaper. 

“Okay, that’s my queue to leave. Sally, you're in your early thirties, why must you act so giddy like a toddler? It’s just wrong.” Claire said quietly to herself as she began to leave the break room.

“Keep this up and I’ll have to change my title to mommy soon, haha.” Claire cringed as she overheard the conversation between Tracy and Sally. She kept walking away, not wanting to be a part of the conversation any further.

“Heya Claire! Just wait a moment! After I’m done changing Sally, if you want, I’ll help in changing your diaper as well!” Tracy yelled as she began to remove the tapes from Sally’s diaper.

“No thanks! I don’t need them, remember?” Claire casually explained as she exited the break room.

“Oh ya, I forgot how stubborn that cutie pie is. Don’t you think so, sweetheart? Tracy asked as she grabbed some wipes and began to clean up the mess that Sally made.

“Hehe, she is a stubborn little girl, but I’m not, right?....Mommy!?” Sally put her hands on her mouth as she felt both embarrassed and happy at the same time. She had no problem with having her diaper changed by her larger co-worker.

“You are my pride and bundle of joy!” Tracy said as she kissed Sally on the nose before finishing up. 

“Hmm...Looks like Chloe called, but she didn’t leave a message….Oh wait, my voicemail box is full…Fuck!... Hopefully she is alright. I really want a happy ending for that poor girl.” Chloe decided that she would check up on with another co-worker within Diamond Tour’s division and see if there was a follow up response to her request about Chloe’s lost little sister.

“Please be safe…Chloe” Claire said as she began to walk towards the sky bridge that connected Onyx Logistics with Diamond Tours.

“Clairey!” Claire cringed as she heard the all too familiar voice coming towards her.

“Heya Aisha. Can I help you with something?” Claire asked as Aisha caught up with her.

“I just wanted to check up on you and see how you were doing. I understood that you had a super important meeting with the big wigs and I was worried about your mental well-being. So I came here to provide some much needed emotional support!” Aisha said as she gently patted Claire’s head. Claire pretended to smile, obviously she needed to stay on good terms with her amazonian peer.

“Thanks Aisha, but don’t you worry, everything went just fine. So you can relax. I’m just on my way to Diamond Tours scheduling department to see if they got my request completed regarding one of its recent visitors.” 

“I’m so relieved. I could barely focus on my own job since you are always in my thoughts… HEY! I have a neat idea! How about you let me carry you to their office!?! I have some work to do in that location, so it works out for both of us!” Aisha said as she was about to pick Claire up by her waist.

“It’s all good Aisha, I can manage and also…” Claire was interrupted as Aisha picked her up and placed the girl over her shoulder like a toddler.

“I really don’t mind. It’s a long walk and I don’t want your whittle feetys to get tired.” Aisha said as she gently patted Claire on her butt. 

“Just this once Aisha, but you will owe me a favor in return, understand!?” Claire said as she knew to always make sure that her relationship with Aisha was never one sided. She needed to keep the amazonian around as a shield from any potential dangers.

“What am I doing? Is there really anything I can do?” Chloe turned the door handle which caused the hotel door to open, she was fully dressed and ready to leave her room. She felt like if she stayed any longer inside the hotel room,  it would only cause her to feel even more depressed.

“What a clusterfuck of a day so far. I would be so thankful if  this hotel had a gym or something like it. I really need to work off this stress. But first, I’ll try my luck and head to the lobby and ask about my sister.” Chloe took a deep breath before exhaling. She was about to venture down to the first floor, all by herself. No tour group, no guide, and most importantly, Claire was not around to provide any more solid advice or moral support.

“Yesterday I was filled with absolute confidence despite what I was getting myself into, now I feel like a mere shadow of my former self.” Chloe slammed her fist on the elevator button to go down to the first floor. She slowly and carefully walked through the door to see that it was moderately busy with amazonians looking to either check in or check out. The one thing that she quickly noticed was that she was the only little on the floor. Every since person was an amazon and that did not bode well for her confidence. And while she was still inside the hotel, she didn't feel remotely safe, especially after what just occurred in the past hour.

“I guess I’ll  just stand in line and pray that I can get some goddamn answers.” Chloe kept a determined look on her face as she walked past several amazonians, a few of them were glancing back at her but didn’t physically do anything. After helping herself into one of the lines, Chloe turned her head slowly and confirmed that she was being constantly watched by at least two amazonians and furthermore, they were both female. A male amazon also took a moment to look down at her while passing by. But the male amazon didn’t look interested in Chloe. His expression was more of a confused one, as if Chloe didn’t belong on this floor.. Chloe knew that she stood out. Everyone was over twice as tall as she was. If it wasn’t for that obvious gap, everything else appeared to look rather normal. Most of the amazons were minding their own business.

After waiting for a few minutes, Chloe finally noticed the line was moving forward, she was grateful and wanted to get this over with. She still had no idea how she would be spending the rest of her day, now that her tour group was long gone. The only thing she was certain of, was that she was not going outside. That would be the end of her adulthood. 

“If I stay in this hotel however, I’m going to end up being treated like a damn baby, so it’s a lose-lose situation, no matter what. Perhaps I’ll try calling Claire in an hour.” Chloe didn't notice that an amazon was bending down on her knees, behind her, and was about to speak to her.

“Are you a lost, little girl?” Chloe slowly turned her head around to see that a female amazon was standing right behind her. She noticed rather quickly that she wasn’t an employee, which did make her feel a bit more on edge. 

“Nope, I’m good. Just a simple tourist browning around.” Chloe made sure to tell the amazon that she was a tourist and even showed the larger woman her silver tier ticket. She could not afford anymore mistakes, not like last night.

“I see. How long have you been in our wonderful dimension, little one?” The amazon asked as she closely inspected the ticket herself and smiled.

“Just for over a day.” Chloe said as she tried to keep a calm demeanor.

“You are quite bold for going all by yourself. Are you planning on going sight-seeing the city all alone?” The amazon woman asked. 

“No, I’m only going with my tour group. I don’t want to get lost in such a big city, afterall..” Chloe turned her direction back to the front as she wasn’t liking where the conversation was going. The amazons, especially the females, seemed to be almost hungry for the attention of littles.

“Smart decision. I really hope that you find what you are looking for in this strange new world of ours.” The amazon stated as she then put her hand on Chloe’s shoulder. Chloe’s body stiffened up, praying that this amazon wouldn't try anything in broad daylight and in front of a bunch of potential witnesses.

“Ugh…Tha…Thanks!” Choe shuttered with her words. She noticed that she was next in line and quickly went to the front desk of the hotel.

“Welcome to New Haven’s hotel and resort. How can….I help?” The employee didn’t look all that engaged until he looked down and realized who he was now speaking with. 

“ Ugh…Hi!...I…I am…Sorry, give me a minute!” Chloe was so nervous that she forgot what she was going to ask. The amazon employee noticed Chloe behaving oddly and came up with an assumption of his own.

“It’s okay, I know exactly what you are needing. The helper at the front desk made a call on the phone near him, Chloe couldn’t hear what he was saying but she knew that it would probably end up being another misunderstanding.

“Actually, I was wondering if you could help find someone. I was told that there would be a follow up regarding my little sister and wanted to see if there was any feedback on it.” Chloe took a quick glance at the front door of the hotel. She knew that if she took a single step outside, that was it. She wondered if Tanya had made such a huge mistake.

“A female hotel amazon employee walked out from the back room and began to walk towards the front desk where Chloe was standing. 

“Thanks for your patience, little one, Miss Mindy here will be further assisting you.” The employee at the front desk stated as he then turned his attention to the amazon that was behind Chloe. Mindy kelt down on her knees as she gave a concerned look to Chloe. 

“It’s going to be okay, little one. I’ll keep you company until we find your parents.” Without a warning, Chloe found herself being placed over the shoulder of the amazon employee. 

“Please wait, there is a mistake! I’m a tourist and definitely not some lost child!” Chloe said as she tried to plead her case while being taken to a back room that she wasn’t familiar with.

“Is that a fact? Then why are you not with your tour group? Victoria left with the group over a few hours ago.” The amazon woman said as she continued to carry the girl into an area that looked like a dressing room. 

“I OVERSLEPT! Sorry about that!” Chloe was frustrated at how everything was turning out. She was tired of being looked down upon. She just wanted her question regarding her sister to be answered. 

“First off, do you have your tour ticket? I need some sort of proof before I take things a step further.” The amazon employee then lowered Chloe so she was now standing on her feet. 

“Here! Take a good look. I even brought my wallet and cell phone with me. It also has my identification if you are that insistent!” Chloe was thankful that she brought along her proof. She didn't want to imagine what would have happened if she just walked to the front desk, completely unprepared.

“Looks all good. Just to let you know, your tour group will not be back until later this afternoon. So what is it that you are wanting?” Chloe sighed as she felt like she could finally get a proper word in. 

“I just came down to the lobby to see if you guys had any information about the whereabouts of my sister. She might have been a tourist in this hotel.  That’s my main concern, if you happen to know more about her, even better!.” Chloe was hoping the amazonian was listening and not just checking her out her attire. 

“I could check with our records team if she was a tourist, there is a strong possibility that she could be held in one of our other hotels and that could slow the process in getting you the answer you need.” Mindy said.

“What do you mean other hotels? This isn't the only one? Chloe knew the city was big, but she didn’ consider that this hotel was a national chain.

“Correct, we have seven hotels in total, all located  throughout the city. We also have seven divisions that handle all forms of tourism that are represented by Diamond Tours. You are currently in division four. I could check to see if she was assigned here at the very least. Are you okay with waiting for roughly an hour?

“Why not. I got nothing else to do. And I’m definitely not going outside!” The response caught  the interest of the amazon, she obviously knew what Chloe was talking about.

“In that case, you can stay in our recreational room while you wait for the answer regarding your sister. You can even stay longer if you also want to wait for your tour group to return. How does that sound?” Mindy asked.

“Does this recreational room have any workout equipment that I can use?” Chloe asked.

“It sure does!”

“Sounds like a plan.”  Chloe originally planned on going back to her room, but she also hesitated since there was also a high possibility that Mia could show up at any time. She did have access to her room and after what she said earlier, Chloe didn’t want to be alone with that amazon at any point.  She also wanted to get her mind off of all  the negativity she was feeling. Sulking in despair would be of no help.

“In that case, I’ll need you to strip down to your underwear.” Mindy asked as she began to type away on her work phone while Chloe froze in place, her expression was a mix of disbelief and confusion. She promised herself that she would not allow herself to be swayed by any more negative feelings, but then a curveball hit her.

“Wait…WHAT!?” Chloe was beside herself after hearing the request. It was like a bullet hitting her in the stomach. 

“In order to access the recreational room, you will need to adhere to our dress code before you enter. After you are inside, you can do almost whatever you please to pass the time.” Mindy explained. 

“In that case… I’ll pass on this. I’ll just go back into my room and chill.” Chloe said as she felt bewildered by yet another unexpected outcome. 

“I’m not sure what you have heard, but if you are by any chance worried about wearing any protective undergarments, that is not mandatory since you are a tourist and haven’t gotten yourself into any type of trouble with the hotel staff. However, if you should happen to have an accident, you will be forced to wear protection until you leave the room.”

“That still doesn’t remotely make me feel comfortable. I think I’ll head back to my room.” Chloe started to back away, feeling like she was about to participate in something that she would regret.

“That is fine, but just to let you know, you will not be able to enter your room for a few hours.” Chloe gasped as she stopped in her tracks as she could feel the weight of this dimension, crushing her very soul.

“Why the hell not!?” Chloe didn't care if she swore, she had already felt like she had been mentally and physically abused for a lifetime. 

“Careful now with your words. You may be a tourist but such language is not permitted in this establishment.”

“...Sorry…About that…''Chloe forced herself to apologize, knowing what was at stake.

“To answer your question, around noon, several of our employees are assigned to wash all the sheets, mats, and towels that are inside the hotel rooms. They also dust and vacuum on a daily basis while the rooms are not in use. The only time they will not do so, is if the rooms are currently occupied by our guests and or tourists. So while they are busy with their duties, all guests are not allowed inside their respective rooms until they are finished. ” Mindy said.

“Seriously!...Just how long would I have to wait before I’ll have access to my room again?” Chloe asked. It wouldn’t be an issue, but Chloe remembered that she left Claire’s business card inside the room, near the landline phone. She would be unable to contact her until the employees finished cleaning up with the room. It was one setback after another.

“It will be anywhere from three to five hours. Fortunately it should be around the time that your tour group returns from its daily venture.” Chloe slowly lowered her head as she was getting annoyed with how things were going from bad to worse.

“You could always try your luck and visit the sights outside?” Chloe knew that was not a possibility. By going outside, Chloe already assumed that she would be lucky to get past a few blocks before someone would decide that she was not old enough to look after herself. It was completely ridiculous but she was in a dimension that lived by a far different set of rules.

“The moment I take one step forward, I find myself taking ten steps back!” Mindy overheard Chloe’s verbal frustration and did feel a bit sorry for her. 

“Listen, I can tell that you are feeling rather stressed, it’s quite obvious. And I personally believe this room is perfect for portal littles like you. The rec room will allow you to unwind and forget about what goes on outside these walls. Plus, you said that you wanted to get some exercise. There is a variety of equipment at your disposal. I guarantee you will easily lose track of time while you are working out. Give it a chance! And if you don’t happen to like it, you don’t have to use the recreational room ever again!” Mindy said in a confident tone which did slightly sway Chloe’s decision. 

“Ugh…Well, as long as I’m not forced to wear anything humiliating like a diaper, I guess I could manage. How long would it take for you to get any info regarding my sister?” 

“I should be able to get an answer within the hour. I could inform Angela so she could relay the information to you.” Mindy stated. 

“Who’s Angela?” 

“She is the manager of the recreational room. She oversees everything that is going on and is there to make sure that everyone is safe and comfortable.” Chloe felt a bit uneasy that she was going to be meeting another unknown amazon. She personally wanted to avoid as many of them as she could, especially Mia. 

“She won’t do anything funny, like force me to do something against my will?” Chloe asked.

“As long as you behave, you will have absolutely nothing to worry about. So are you ready to try something new and fun!?” Mindy asked as she looked far more excited than Chloe did.

“Sure…Whatever.” 

“That’s the spirit! While you are getting yourself undressed, I’ll go grab one of our assigned uniforms for you.” Chloe watched as Mindy exited the area. Chloe sighed as she looked around the room and noticed that she was in a standard waiting room that looked like a mix of a locker room and study room . She also noticed that there was a computer nearby. She thought for a moment about using it, thinking that she could help herself in finding some info on Tanya, but she didn’t have a clue if the computer was available for guests or employees only. It would be just her luck to find out that it wasn’t available for her to use and then get into some form of trouble.

“I underestimated the level of creepiness of this dimension. I’ve been here for over a day and it already feels like it’s been a week.” After removing all of her clothes minus her bra and gym shorts, Chloe walked over to a full-length mirror to check out her body. 

“While I’m not completely flat, I'm in no way as developed as Tanya. I was so jealous of how her body matured compared to mine.” Chloe was deep in thought as Mindy came back while holding the uniform in question.

“Please don’t take any offense to this, but it is so odd to see a little, wearing a bra. I know you come from a different dimension but it’s not something I can wrap my head around.” Mindy said as she quietly chuckled to herself.

“I could say the same thing about the native littles that live here. There is no way I could wear something so…Juvenile!?” Chloe stuttered with her words as she looked slightly confused at the article of clothing in her hands. She took a better look at it and noticed that it was a light blue nightgown with pictures of baby cartoon animals on it.

“This has to be a mistake. You are not seriously expecting me to wear this? Are you!?” Chloe asked as she took a seat on a bench near her.

“It’s the closest thing we have to adult clothing that meets our hotel’s guidelines. We do have an alternative outfit if you would prefer it instead.” Chloe watched as Mindy held out a light blue onesie that would cover the body from head to toe. It  was very similar to the outfit that she found in the gift box that she opened yesterday. It also included snaps on the crotch area for obvious diaper changes.

“No…WHATEVER!...I’ll…Just…Wear…This…” Chloe felt numb as she seriously suspected that this whole entire dimension was out to get her.

“Great, after you put that on, I’ll take you to the reacational room, that way you can introduce yourself to Angela and get settled in. If you have any questions or concerns, she will gladly answer any of them..” Mindy watched as Chloe slowly put the childish looking nightgown on. Chloe was thankful that the nightgown covered her down to her ankles.

“So freaking humiliating…” Chloe couldn’t hide her obvious displeasure as she watched Mindy take her clothes and put them into a locker. 

“You should be able to workout much better in that nightgown, you will have far more breathing room!” Mindy noticed that her words were not helping in improving Chloe’s attitude as she walked towards a mirror.

“Somehow this makes me look ten years younger. The insanity of this dimension is something else.” Chloe could see the dead look in her eyes. She was exhausted from the constant stress from being forced into infancy.

“Okay little one, please take hold of my hand and I’ll escort you to the rec room so you can have your fun fun playtime!” Chloe’s skin crawled as Mindy suddenly spoke to her like an actual small child. Chloe was also losing the motivation to workout, she didn’t like the idea of lifting weights while looking like a toddler that was ready for bedtime. 

Chloe’s eyes darted wide open as she entered the recreational room with Mindy, she looked around and quickly face palmed by what she was seeing.

“I should have figured. I expected a gym but instead I got a juvenile indoor playground.” Chloe saw that the room had bright blue soft carpeting that included a jungle gym, slides, seesaw’s, tubes, and even more childish items such as stuffed animals and play blocks.

“So what do you think? Isn’t it amazing? It’s such a pity that there are barely any other children here to play with you and get some proper exercise.” Mindy noticed that there were only six others in the room as well.
“Ya, such a REAL pity! I’ll definitely lose sleep over this!” Chloe said with an obvious hint of sarcasm.

“Hello there Mindy, it looks like you have brought us a new playmate…And what is your name, cutie?” The unknown amazon then pinched Chloe on the cheek, which only made Chloe roll her eyes. Any objection could be met with consequence.

“Her name is Chloe, she is one of the tourists from the recent group that came through yesterday. She didn’t wake up in time to go with her tour group this morning and that is why she is with us today.” Mindy said as she placed her hand on Chloe’s head and began to playfully mess with her hair. 

“Not to mention the insane amazon that I had to deal with as well, this morning…” Chloe kept herself quiet. She would wait until introductions were over before responding.

“I think we should all consider this a fortunate opportunity. While I understand that you are most likely upset that you were unable to go with your whittle group. But be rest assured, I promise that I’ll do my best to make your short stay a very memorable one!” Angela said as she also began to mess with Chloe’s hair, herself.

“Now be a good girl and have a wonderful time in the rec room.” Mindy gave a playful kiss on Chloe’s cheek before saying her goodbyes to Angela.

“Is almost every amazon required to kiss a little, or am I just the only lucky one?” Chloe was caught off guard as Angela picked her up and began to carry the girl while resting on her chest.

“Just to let you know, you are the second portal little to be with us today. We actually have another member of your tour group with us as well. She arrived a few hours ago, hopefully she has calmed down since her major temper tantrum. I trust that you will be more mature than she was. That new girl was acting so hysterical that I was forced to use…Certain measures to keep her from disturbing the other little ones that are having fun here..” She is currently sleeping inside a crib in the next room over. Angela said as she then lifted Chloe’s nightgown and took a look at her gym shorts. 

“Is this really considered underwear? It’s so undignified, but then again, the customs that you portal littles live by are something that I’ll never understand. As long as you stay dry, I’ll allow you to wear them.” Chloe’s face was crimson red from having her undergarments checked. 

“I need to calm down! This is only temporary. As long as I don’t do anything stupid like pissing myself, I’ll be fine.” Chloe swallowed her pride and just allowed herself to go with the flow. 

“Why don’t you play with some of the other little ones while I wake up the other portal little from her nap nap, I’ll be back in a jiffy!” Chloe was placed on the soft carpet flooring near the other children in the room.

“Even though no one is paying attention, I still feel ridiculous! After taking a moment to look over her childish nightgown, Chloe took a look at the four other individuals in the recreational room with her. 

“Two of them are most likely native littles. They don’t look remotely concerned about their infantile appearances. The third one watching television looks a bit bigger. I wonder if that’s an amazon toddler? She might actually be even taller than me!” Finally Chloe noticed an amazon baby crawling on all fours. She actually had the appearance of a normal baby, but the size was the main difference. She was far bigger than any baby in her dimension.

“The amazons know we can speak and move on our own free will. Why must they treat us like we are not capable of doing so? It’s so messed up!  Chloe got right on to her feet as she had no interest in just sitting around and watching television. She was also scared of it being something that could mess with her head.

“Tanya…The more I think about it, the more I hope you are not actually here. This place is so unreal and creepy.” Chloe looked around the room to see if she could actually find anything that looked remotely like workout equipment from an actual gym.

“I was an idiot for expecting dumbbells and treadmills. Instead I get slides and stuffed animals.Recreational room…What a misleading title!” Chloe heard a door close at the corner of the room, she noticed that Angela had returned and was carrying someone on her shoulder, though she couldn’t get a good look of who it was.

“Something wrong Chloe? Do you not want to play with the others?” Angela asked as she placed the unknown portal little on the floor. 

“I’m good, besides I don’t think they are in the proper mindset to do anything remotely interesting. For now, I’m just gonna do some sit-ups and push-ups to clear my head.” Chloe forced herself to smile as she didn’t want to appear as ungrateful and make the amazon a potential threat.

“If you say so. Once this girl wakes up, perhaps you two can chat and have some fun together . Also if you need to use the potty, be sure to let me know, and I’ll gladly take you to one.” Angela said as she then turned her attention to the others

“Thanks, I’ll be sure to do… What the!!!?!” Chloe froze in place as she glanced at the portal little that was half asleep on the floor. 

“Holy shit! Isn’t that the girl I met at the museum yesterday…Sonya was it!?” Chloe stated in her mind as she looked on in horror. Sonya was wearing a small pink t-shirt that didn’t even cover her belly button. She also had a bonnet wrapped around her head, along with pink socks to match. But the real surprise was the very thick, pure white diaper that was safely secured on her. Upon further notice, Chloe could see that she was also suckeling on a pacifier.

“Jesus.. Hey Sonya, can you hear me? HEY!” Chloe began to wiggle Sonya’s body a bit, hoping to get a valid response from her Chloe decided to forcefully remove the pacifier from her mouth, hoping that would be of some help.

“Huh…Where…Where am I?” Sonya whimpered as she rubbed her eyes and slowly sat herself up

“Are you alright Sonya? What the hell did these giants do to you!” Chloe asked as she could barely recognize her. She was all dolled up to look so much younger.

“Who…Who are you?” Sonya asked as she crawled on all fours and looked up at Chloe.

“It’s me Chloe! We both came to this dimension yesterday and were in the same tour group together, remember!?

“CH…Chwoe? Are we best fwendsies?” Sonya asked as some drool was coming down her chin. Chloe was noticeably distraught but kept her cool.

“Ugh…Ya…Yes we are.” Chloe knew it wasn’t technically true. She had only just met Sonya yesterday while visiting the museum.

“Yay! That makes me happy, hehe.” Sonya began to clap her hands together.

“Can you please tell me what happened to you? If I remember correctly, you and your boyfriend were going sightseeing all by yourselves today. Was he kidnapped? Why are you talking like this?” 

“Hmm…Boyfriend? Hmm. I know! Let's go pway on dee sea-saw!” Chloe watched in disgust as Sonya ignored her questions and crawled over to the see-saw. Sonya waved over to Chloe as she needed a playmate for the see-saw. Chloe reluctantly agreed and walked over and then sat herself down on the see-saw. Chloe spent the next fifteen minutes trying to get a clear cut answer from Sonya but was not getting anywhere with the mentally regressed girl. The only difference was that Sonya appeared to be squealing in happiness as she was going up and down on the see-saw.

After another ten minutes, Chloe was tired of the see-saw and decided to ask Sonya one more time and see if she could get something remotely related to an answer. She also took a glance at Angela, making sure she was not eavesdropping.

“Huh…Hmm…” Chloe noticed that Sonya seemed to be focusing a bit more and was perhaps regaining her original mindset.

“I…Think I…Remember. Me and a boy…Someone I loved. We walked outside very early.. Hmm…” Chloe was relieved that Sonya was not talking more coherently as well.

“Take your time. No rush…” Chloe said as she remained quiet and listened in.

“We both went to many places. Took lots of pictures, then went to some park and then big people came. Boyfriend saved me but he was taken. I…Ran and ran…Until I got back to the hotel and then they told me to wait here. I began to get big angry and then they punish me and…” Chloe noticed that Sonya was starting to get upset and was already on the verge of tears.” 

“It’s okay Sonya, you are alright now. Just take it slow and…” Sonya interrupted Chloe as she began to burst out crying, which then caught Angela’s attention.

“Aww. Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the crib.” Angela picked Sonya up and began to check her diaper for any accidents. Chloe watched as Sonya continued to whine like an actual infant would.

“Doesn’t look like you need a change. Hmm…! I think I know exactly what you need. I do remember that you haven’t had anything to eat today. I was going to feed you but because of your temper tantrums, I was forced to punish you and put you down for a nap. I guess now is a good time.” Chloe watched as Angela took a seat on the floor, and pulled Sonya right onto her lap.

“Oh, Chloe I meant to tell you, I received a notice from Mindy. She wanted me to tell you about the response she received about your missing sister.” Chloe could barely hear what the amazon was saying as Sonya kept wailing away. 

“Please tell me! Is she okay? Is she still at one of the other hotels?” Chloe felt sorry for Sonya but her sister took priority over anyone else.

“The only information she gave me was that she was not assigned to this specific hotel and that was it.” Angela began to slowly brush Sonya’s hair which was now helping the mentally regressed girl begin to calm down.

“THAT’S IT!? Nothing more!? That can’t actually be everything! I’ve been waiting for an answer since yesterday!” Chlloe said as she watched Angela unbutton her shirt.

“Unfortunately, the other hotels, while operated by Diamond Tours, work separately, so getting information on a specific  tourist takes quite some time. I’m sorry that was  not the answer you wanted.” Chloe’s face began to flush several shades of red as the amazonian exposed her large breasts.

“No way, she’s not actually…” Chloe was shocked as the amazonian began to nurse Sonya with her breasts. Not only that, but Sonya seemed to be rather accepting of the meal. 

“Is…Is this seriously allowed? Why are you breast feeding her!? She’s an adult!” Chloe had to respond, she was sickened by the sight. Sonya was whimpering at first but now she was silent as her eyes closed and she was enjoying her snack.

“From your perspective, however, since she broke the rules of the hotel, she is currently labeled as a baby that is unable to take care of herself. Rest assured, this is all perfectly normal.”  Angela said as she gently brushed Sonya’s hair. The act reminded Chloe about Mia and what she did earlier and it made her feel even more concerned that Mia was telling the truth. Which was nothing but bad news to hear.

“Are there any exemptions to this rule?” Chloe asked as she wanted to avoid Mia at all costs and perhaps find out that she was violating some rules of the hotel which would save her from a similar fate..

“It really depends. It’s usually based on a tourist's overall attitude. We don’t get many portal littles that ask much about the internal guidelines. I would be welcome to get you a  handbook that explains all of the rules within the hotel for tour guests. I assumed that your tour group was already given one before coming to this dimension?” Angela asked as she continued to nurse and noticed that Chloe was paying close attention. 

“Ugh…Thanks. We never got something like that when our tour group came over. That would have been really helpful.” Chloe then turned her direction away, she couldn’t believe that an adult was being nursed like a baby. It was beyond comprehension.

“Just to let you know Chloe, if you are curious and are also hungry for some of my milk , I do have a free spot available.” Angela offered her right breast to Chloe and appeared to be serious.

“Huh?...! NO NO NO! DEAR GOD NO!”.  Angela quietly giggled to herself. Amused by Chloe's alarmign response.

“Could you tell me in detail…What exactly did Sonya do…To deserve this?” Chloe wanted to bring up Mia’s name but wasn’t sure if that was the safest thing to do at the moment.  Chloe didn’t budge from her spot in the see-saw as she awaited for the response.

“This poor yet foolish girl rushed back to the hotel and urgently demanded that we call the authorities to rescue her boyfriend who was apparently legally claimed by one of our citizens. An employee at the front desk told her that they could submit a follow-up investigation, but for someone like Sonya, she didn’t like the answer she got. And because of that, she went on a childish tirade which was disturbing some of the guests. Eventually I was called in to bring a resolution to the problem.” It wasn’t easy getting her to calm down, I eventually made the choice to mentally regress her. It’s normally illegal to do that while inside the hotel, but if the circumstance arises, we are allowed to take action if we get final approval from management. The regression isn’t permanent, but it can continue if there is an ongoing problem with the tour guest”. Angela finished up and then quickly plopped a new pacifier into Sonya’s mouth. Chloe could see that Sonya was now very docile and was barely moving an inch, except her mouth movements while using the pacifier to its full extent.

“Is…It possible that an employee could be abusing the system and is actually in the wrong?” Chloe asked as she kept her head down.

“It’s very possible. Do you have a name of an employee that could potentially be doing such a terrible thing?” Angela asked as she began to cradle Sonya in her arms.

Chloe wanted to speak up and speak Mia’s name, but she couldn't, she was too afraid of the looming threat about being sent to an etiquette school. It sounded like a fate worse than death. 

“No…Nevermind.” Was Chloe’s response. As she decided that she would try one more time to get a hold of Claire. She was the only person that she could genuinely trust to get something done.

“Well, ok then…”

“So…Is she just going to remain like that?” Chloe asked, she felt a sickening feeling in her stomach, knowing that could be a potential future if she wasn’t careful enough.

“For the time being, I’m going to personally look after her and wait until she regains her normal senses. If she continues to be a problem, then I’ll have no choice but to send her to the local orphanage.” Chloe had no interest in asking about the orphanage. It was obviously one of the last stops for littles before they were fully adopted. 

“However, since little Sonya here went outside on her own accord, if an amazon were to walk into the hotel and verbally state that they legally claimed her, we would be required to hand her over to that amazonian.” Angela said as she gently held the sleeping girl in her arms.

“Am I fine? Nothing like that is going to happen to me….Right?” Chloe asked as she was afraid for her own well-being.

“What do you mean? You have nothing to worry about. I haven’t received any information that you have caused any trouble within the hotel. So you are welcome to enter and leave at any point. You do have the choice to go outside as well, but I believe that you already know what would happen if you chose that option.” Chloe was slightly surprised that Angela didn’t know about the incident with Mia and assumed that she could speak to Angela and see if Mia was acting alone and against the hotel’s rules.

Before Chloe could speak up, there was a loud buzzing noise that echoed in the room. Chloe looked around and wondered what was going on. She noticed that Angela didn’t seem fazed by the noise, so it had to be something she was familiar with.

“I wonder who’s come to visit us?” Angela asked herself as she watched the door open to the entrance and then an unknown amazon woman began to walk through it.

“Hello there! How can I be of assistance?” Angela asked while continuing to hold Sonya in her arms.

“Hello, I was told by the front desk that you were in possession of a certain portal little that I legally claimed a few hours ago. I’m so relieved to see that she’s safe and sound!” The amazon woman said as she kept her attention on Sonya.

“I see, I assumed that someone from the outside would be coming to claim this beautiful portal little. She was a real firecracker earlier on, but I was able to calm her down, using hypnosis and also nursed her as well. If you don’t do anything, she will return to normal mental state in a few hours.” Angela then handed over Sonya to the unknown amazonian woman. 

“This is so messed up.” Chloe watched quietly as the transaction was going on, in front of her.

“I appreciate it. My husband has already brought this girl’s boyfriend to the adoption division to finalize everything with him. I came here after receiving some reports about my precious baby girl running back to the hotel. Now I can legally adopt her and bring Sonya back home with me.” The amazon woman kissed Sonya on the cheek, before taking a glimpse at Chloe. Chloe took a few steps back after she was noticed.

“Is that girl in the cute nightie, open for adoption as well?” The amazonian asked with a curious look on her face.

“Sorry, she’s currently a legalized tourist. So she’s off limits to everyone.” Angela replied.

“Pity, I have a friend that is in the market for adopting one. Anyhow, I best be going now. I’ve got a lot of work ahead of me with this new addition to my family.” The amazonian politely shook Angela’s hand before exiting the room. Chloe was speechless as she watched Sonya being carried away and knew that she would likely never be seen from again.

“Well, that was quicker than I expected. Sonya appears to be in good hands. It will take a while for her to adapt to her new life, but I think she will do just fine with her new parents..” Angela patted Chloe on the head as she went to check on other children.

“This is considered normal!? This is hell. This has to be the literal definition of hell.” Chloe told herself while looking zoned out for a bit. Yesterday, Sonya was a normal tourist and as of today, she had just been adopted by one of these giants and her adult life was officially over.

“Thanks for the information. I’ll be sure to give your manager a call. It’s not much, but it’s progress at least.” Claire stated as she thanked one of the members of Diamond Tours scheduling department and began to walk back to her side of the building. Unfortunately for her, Aisha was waiting for her, apparently she had finished whatever business she had going on.

“So how did it go Clairey? You get what you were looking for? Aisha asked as she scooped Claire up in her arms and began to carry her back to the other side of the building.

“Aisha, you don’t have to keep carrying me, every time we see each other, you know.” Claire sighed as she then turned her attention to the piece of paper in her hand.

“I know, but consider this a friendly gesture. It's not like I’m trying to nurse you or anything, haha!” Aisha chuckled to herself but for Claire, she just scratched her head and did not find the joke to be remotely funny. 

“I didn’t get the answer I was looking for but I was given the name and phone number of a person that could be of some help.” Claire said as she kept looking over the paperwork. She hoped that she could provide Chloe an answer about her sister before the day was over.

“That sounds very promising. Say, how about you tell me the name of the person that you are looking for. It’s not much, but perhaps I can personally try to help out as well.  After all, any friend of my Clairey is also a friend of mine!” Aisha said as she patted Claire on her back. And while Claire hated to admit it, she knew that despite Aisha not being as intelligent as most amazons, she was useful in many other areas, especially on gaining intel on Diamond Tours. 

“The person of interest, her name is Tanya Kennedy. She is a potential tourist that would have visited this dimension in the past month. If you find any information about her current whereabouts, please tell me as soon as you can. I would really appreciate it.” Claire secretly hoped that Chloe was doing alright. Because if she got herself adopted, then all this would be for nothing.

Chloe spent the next few hours doing some basic exercises such as sit-ups and push-ups to relieve some of her stress. After she was done with that, she decided to look around the room and noticed a bookshelf and was curious to see what reading material was available. Much to her surprise, she noticed that there were plenty of novels to read and they were not all some childish pop-up books. Chloe did feel sorry for Sonya but she knew that she was not here to help her out. Her sister was her one and only priority.

Angela walked over to where Chloe was sitting, happy that she was engaging in something productive. 

“Looks like your tour group has finally returned Chloe. Which also means that you should be able to return to your hotel room.. Are you ready to get changed and meet up with your group?” 

“Most definitely!”  Chloe put the book she was reading back on the shelf and followed Angela back to the locker room where her clothes were stored.

“Most portal littles usually don’t act as mature as you have been. Thank you for being such a good girl, Chloe” Angela said as she watched Chloe quickly remove her childish looking nightgown. 

“Ugh…Thanks. By the way, Angela, I have a question.” Chloe asked as she was thankful that her clothes were still there. It made her remember how her underwear had magically disappeared the night before. Chloe didn’t care that she was being watched, she was just happy that she could survive the whole day. 

“What is it?” 

“Are hotel employees allowed to enter a tourist's room if it’s still in use?” Chloe didn’t want to bring up Mia’s name, just in case, but she was hoping to know if the amazon from earlier on, was breaking the hotel's rules. And If so, she could figure out a way to get rid of her, so she could finally focus on just her sister.

“It varies, they would need to get approval from the head supervisor, which is Victoria. If they don’t, they would face some consequences for their actions. While their job is to make sure that each room is properly stocked  and filled with clean sheets, towels, among other similar items, they cannot personally interfere with a guest.”

“I see…So for example, if an amazon was trying to put a tourist in a diaper, that is against the rules, right?” Chloe asked.

“Are you having potty issues, Chloe?” Angela asked as she placed her hand on the girl’s shoulder.” Chloe felt alarmed as the amazon knelt down on one knee to look at her with a concerned expression.

“NO NO!...Just forget my question. Chloe didn’t like how Angela had ignored her question with another question. She decided to leave it at that, and not ask her anything else. Chloe decided that she would get her answers from Claire, after going back to her room and calling her.

After finishing changing up, Chloe said her goodbyes to Angela. She hoped that she wouldn’t find herself back in that recreational room. But she knew it could have been worse…A Lot worse.

“I hope that your stay at New Haven Hotel and resort will continue to be a pleasant one for you, Chloe!” Angela said as she held the door open for Chloe to leave and walk back to the hotel lobby.

Chloe found herself back in the lobby, she noticed that it wasn't all that busy with the exception of her tourist group walking through the front door. She noticed that the group looked smaller than before, but she couldn’t be exactly sure if that was the case. She did know that Sonya and her boyfriend were no longer going to be a part of the tour, that was for certain. Despite everything, the people in the tour group seemed to be satisfied with what they were able to see and experience in the city. 

“And I was stuck in a playroom all day.” Chloe noticed that Victoria was the last one to enter the hotel, the amazon was on the phone with someone before turning her attention to Chloe.

Chloe felt goosebumps on her skin as Victoria walked over and then put her phone away.

“Why hello there Chloe! We all missed you today. There was so much that you didn’t get to see. But don’t you worry, if you wake up on time tomorrow, we will be visiting the most historical landmark in the entire city… How was your day by the way?” Victoria asked as she looked down at the smaller girl.

“Uneventful…” Chloe wasn’t in the mood to speak with Victoria, especially since she assumed that she was helping Mia out.

“That’s unfortunate, but if there is anything I can do to make your vacation a bit more interesting, please be sure to ask. Victoria looked genuinely concerned as she noticed that Chloe appeared to be rather depressed, as if all the energy had been sucked out of her. 

“Is something wrong Chloe? If you have any concerns, please tell me. It is my job to make sure that all tourists are treated fairly, that is so long as you follow the proper guidelines.” Chloe didn’t even attempt to look at Victoria in the face. For just a moment, Chloe thought about asking Victoria about Mia and what occurred earlier today, but instead she gritted her teeth and held back what she knew. She did not trust any amazon and was not about to say anything to jeopardize everything. She had Claire and that was more than enough.

“I’m fine…Just a long day…A very long one…”Chloe began to slowly follow the other tourists to their respective hotel rooms.

“Hmm. Chloe’s overall demeanor is somewhat concerning. Perhaps I should personally look into this.” Victoria said as she headed towards her office on the first floor. 

“I know that Mia said that she was interested in Chloe, but she wouldn’t actually do anything reckless…Would she?” Victoria turned on her computer so she could get some valuable data that was not available to anyone else in the hotel. Victoria spent a few minutes going over a few things and noticed some discrepancies that were related to her friend and fellow co-worker.

“This is concerning. If this is what I think it is. I’ll be left with no choice but to intervene.” Victoria sighed as she looked slightly irritated by the results on her computer screen.

After exiting the elevator, Chloe decided that she would call Claire after she went inside her room. She needed answers before Mia showed up and took it upon herself to do whatever she felt like.

“There is no way in hell am I going to let anyone push me around. I’m a goddamn adult!”  Chloe used her hotel card to unlock and open the door to her room. She took a deep breath as she wanted to remove her shoes first before calling Claire. But before she could do so, she was stopped in her tracks as someone was already sitting on it.

“Hello there…Honey Bunny!” Chloe’s eyes shot wide open as she slowly looked up to see Mia sitting on her bed while reading a book. 

“What are you doing…Here?” Chloe felt a lump in her throat as she could feel the tension in the atmosphere, she was prey in front of a predator. 

“What do you mean? Don’t you remember our talk from earlier today? I’m sure that you are in desperate need of a bath after spending all that time in the recreational room.” Mia said as she looked over at the traumatized girl.

“If you think I’m going to let you actually bathe me, you are seriously mistaken! This is illegal and you know it!” Chloe was slowly backing away, hoping to reach the hotel door, but she was stopped as Mia spoke up.

“CHLOE! If you take one step outside this room, I’ll call Victoria and request to have you sent to an etiquette school right away. Is that what you want? Mia stated as she began to look a bit more serious.” The amazon kept a straight face, she knew she was in the wrong but wasn’t ready to concede just yet. And she could see that her empty threat actually was working, based on her reaction.

“YOU CAN’T JUST DO THIS! IT’S NOT FAIR! I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG!” Chloe yelled out in defiance. Obviously upset that this was happening to her. 

“You wet your pants like a baby and you even kicked me when I tried to help, earlier on. You need to own up to your mistakes, little one.” Mia patted her lap, as if telling Chloe to come over to her.

Chloe was upset at herself. She could see that Mia looked very confident with what she was doing and it only made Chloe believe that she had no choice in the matter.

“Don’t worry honey bunny. It’s not like you are actually being adopted, This will all be over with soon. So please don’t make this harder on yourself.” Mia pulled out her cell phone, hoping that Chloe would get the message.

Chloe lowered her head and bit her lip. She was stuck between a rock and a hard place. It was either let Mia have her way or risk being sent to an etiquette school and losing everything. She could run for it but there was no outcome that didn’t make the situation even worse.

Chloe reluctantly took one step forward and Mia immediately knew that she had the girl in the palm of her hand.

“We have so much bonding to do.I do hope you enjoy it as much as I will” Mia smiled as she continued to pat her lap.

• Like 13
  • crono changed the title to Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 4

I hope Mia gets a good spanking and time in diapers and maybe even breastfed in the end. Just because she deserves it for not keeping her emotions under control. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, crono said:

'I know that Mia said that she was interested in Chloe, but she wouldn’t actually do anything reckless…Would she?” Victoria turned on her computer so she could get some valuable data that was not available to anyone else in the hotel. Victoria spent a few minutes going over a few things and noticed some discrepancies that were related to her friend and fellow co-worker.

There is a lot to enjoy about this story, but its presentation, honestly, is making that difficult. You seem to be making up the rules about using quotation marks as you go along, and it just ends up confusing. ? The above example shows one frequent issue: you indiscriminately switch from internal monologue to actual dialogue, using quotation marks for both, even if (as here) they both occur in the same sentence

This can be helped a lot by making a few changes:

For interior monologuenever use double quote marks. Distinguish this element either by using single quote marks, italics, or embedding the thought in narrative. Here are examples of each:

1. 'I know that Mia said that she was interested in Chloe, but she wouldn’t actually do anything reckless…Would she?' Victoria turned on her computer so she could get some valuable data that was not available to anyone else in the hotel. 
  2. I know that Mia said that she was interested in Chloe, but she wouldn’t actually do anything reckless…Would she? Victoria turned on her computer so she could get some valuable data that was not available to anyone else in the hotel. 
  3. Victoria knew that Mia said that she was interested in Chloe, but she couldn't believe she would do something reckless. Would she? Victoria turned on her computer so she could get some valuable data that was not available to anyone else in the hotel. 

Any of these options would be WAY clearer than using double quote marks for everything.

11 hours ago, crono said:

“It would even be more bothersome if someone else in the hotel was actually interested in adopting Chloe as well. I remember the fiasco that happened with a couple co-workers a few months ago. They both wanted to adopt the same portal little. Because of their stubbornness, they both held a grudge against each other, which eventually led to an investigation and then both amazonians were sent to prison after being sentenced for their wrongdoings.”

In this case, the problem is exacerbated by "thinking" in a very unlikely way. No one narrates a past action this way in their heads, and there is no need for this to be interior monologue anyway. Try this:

It would even be more bothersome if someone else in the hotel was actually interested in adopting Chloe as well. She thought about the fiasco that happened with a couple co-workers a few months ago when they both wanted to adopt the same portal little and both amazonians ended up going to prison.

(In this case, neither single quotes nor italics would be needed, as this is simply narration.)

You are telling a really fun story, but you keep shooting yourself in the foot by not paying any attention to how you tell it. Always make it as easy as possible for readers to follow your thoughts; that is what punctuation is for.

?

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Traycie said:

I love that you have a Tracey in this story!

May I be so bold to off that you look up a story here with the title Tracey's Story?

21 minutes ago, Codman27 said:

Can't wait for chapter 5 amazing job. Hopefully the tour goes good, but who knows 

SAME! Chapter 5 is gunna be so good!

13 hours ago, Guilend said:

I hope Mia gets a good spanking and time in diapers and maybe even breastfed in the end. Just because she deserves it for not keeping her emotions under control. 

She is ruthless and shows the darkside of the Amazon's ^^

8 hours ago, kerry said:

There is a lot to enjoy about this story, but its presentation, honestly, is making that difficult. You seem to be making up the rules about using quotation marks as you go along, and it just ends up confusing. ? The above example shows one frequent issue: you indiscriminately switch from internal monologue to actual dialogue, using quotation marks for both, even if (as here) they both occur in the same sentence

This can be helped a lot by making a few changes:

For interior monologuenever use double quote marks. Distinguish this element either by using single quote marks, italics, or embedding the thought in narrative. Here are examples of each:

1. 'I know that Mia said that she was interested in Chloe, but she wouldn’t actually do anything reckless…Would she?' Victoria turned on her computer so she could get some valuable data that was not available to anyone else in the hotel. 
  2. I know that Mia said that she was interested in Chloe, but she wouldn’t actually do anything reckless…Would she? Victoria turned on her computer so she could get some valuable data that was not available to anyone else in the hotel. 
  3. Victoria knew that Mia said that she was interested in Chloe, but she couldn't believe she would do something reckless. Would she? Victoria turned on her computer so she could get some valuable data that was not available to anyone else in the hotel. 

Any of these options would be WAY clearer than using double quote marks for everything.

In this case, the problem is exacerbated by "thinking" in a very unlikely way. No one narrates a past action this way in their heads, and there is no need for this to be interior monologue anyway. Try this:

It would even be more bothersome if someone else in the hotel was actually interested in adopting Chloe as well. She thought about the fiasco that happened with a couple co-workers a few months ago when they both wanted to adopt the same portal little and both amazonians ended up going to prison.

(In this case, neither single quotes nor italics would be needed, as this is simply narration.)

You are telling a really fun story, but you keep shooting yourself in the foot by not paying any attention to how you tell it. Always make it as easy as possible for readers to follow your thoughts; that is what punctuation is for.

?

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I really do enjoy writing it and understand that I need to work on certain areas.

I'll look into alowly changing the way the characters discuss internal dialog. Despite the setbacks, glad you are enjoying for what it is ?

7 hours ago, Codman27 said:

Can't wait for chapter 5 amazing job. Hopefully the tour goes good, but who knows 

There will still be a tour, but how it plays out will be slightly more interesting!

Chloe isn’t going to make it out of the dimension…poor Sonya but at least she is with her boyfriend forever even if not how she imagined. Mia also seems to be headed for trouble as Victoria noticed issues on her own. 

• crono changed the title to Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 14