LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm looking for clarification

Hi everyone, I have to go away and I would like to wear diapers every night for two months (using them of course). Do you think it is possible in two months to have nocturnal enuresis? my dream is to be forced to wear them in order not to wet the bed ... according to your experience? 

8 hours ago, Rikydiaper said:

when I get home I will continue to wear them 

In that case begin wearing/using now continuing home or away till you get the desired result.

I’ve off and on wore diapers to bed for extended times as I’m doing now.

Still wake to pee, I too wish to sleep the night and pee in my sleep but as has been said not likely 

But it sure is nice to wet my diaper at night in bed, I feel like such a baby to do so 

until now I have worn diapers very rarely but I noticed one thing ... when I wear them I have no problems or mental blocks in wetting them, it comes very natural to me. can this be an advantage? 

Very doubtful.   I've been wearing to bed nearly every night for over 30 years and still have complete control.  Never once have I woken up to find my diaper wetter than when I had gone to sleep.  (nearly always somewhat wet when I go to sleep)

In my experience I doubt it. 

It took me several months before I experienced the first "possible" bedwetting event and it remained rare for a long period of time.  It wasn't until around three years that bedwetting became common.

I was well accustomed to wetting in bed before I started.

Looking back at notes, I think all that happened at around 2 months was that I'd become quite accustomed to "going" in bed and there might have been some (dry) pee dreams.