LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers locked away but i need a change

Wife controls all accus to diapers and potty.  Had me install dead bolt locks on the bathroom which is  where all the diapers are keeped.    If the door is locked the bathrooms off limits and ahe controls when i get or allowed to change my diaper..   still in my socked bedtime diaper hoping she dosent sleep on to long this morning

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Well, if that's her rules, I guess she will have to mop the floor and pick up any poo that falls out of your well used diaper!  That will teach her!

I'm SURE Mommy doesn't mind cleaning up after her little one!???☺️??? LOL!??????? That's what Mommies do BEST!!!!!??♥️??♥️?????♥️?????♥️?????

9 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I'm SURE Mommy doesn't mind cleaning up after her little one!???☺️??? LOL!??????? That's what Mommies do BEST!!!!!??♥️??♥️?????♥️?????♥️?????

@fixitboy

well now, it looks like your wife is going to have to deal with any mess, if she’s the one that is controlling what you have available, whether the bathroom is locked or unlocked, or whether you are or you do not have access to diapers. If she decides to make you wait, then you will have to, but then you could always use that against her, because she’s making you wait so long, and you make a mess all over everything. So, there is always a positive to waiting, and a negative: the positive is that you can enjoy a full diaper, while the negative is that it may end up stinking to high heavens, and being uncomfortable to you. Hopefully your wife does not punish you because you can’t get access to diapers to make a change. Maybe she thinks that this is exactly what she wants you to do, and if she does, then it was her that makes the decision, hence using your diapers as she wants, it’s not your fault – it is expected!

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 1
On 5/1/2022 at 8:55 AM, fixitboy said:

Wife controls all accus to diapers and potty.  Had me install dead bolt locks on the bathroom which is  where all the diapers are keeped.    If the door is locked the bathrooms off limits and ahe controls when i get or allowed to change my diaper..   still in my socked bedtime diaper hoping she dosent sleep on to long this morning

So, how long did you have to stay in that diaper?  How wet n messy did it get?  Did it leak and make a mess for her to clean up?

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...