LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Limit the amount of times a signature is shown in each topic

There are some people with huge sections of signatures and many times it is a hassle to see them several times per page or topic, Can This forum be made to only display a persons signature only once per page or even better once per topic?

I speak from the desktop and Im sure it is even worse for those on mobile.

Many persons use their signatures as links to things either on or off-site that are relevant to who they are, or are creative, but there ought be some limit to vertical size, ike these huge images that take up a whole screen's worth of real estate or story title links that are sometimes triple spaced. Then, too, the percentage of the screen they take up is determined by whether or not uou are using a full-screen display. More annoying are persons who do not use reasonable punctuation sincethat is usually in the main text and it makes you have to decipher what they are saying

• Like 1

There's a little button below the heart/react icon in the subscription field that allow you to individually turn off a user's signature. I have done it for a small section of people who's signatures are significantly longer than I care to deal with.

image.png

• Like 3
1 hour ago, kasarberang said:

There's a little button below the heart/react icon in the subscription field that allow you to individually turn off a user's signature. I have done it for a small section of people who's signatures are significantly longer than I care to deal with.

image.png

Good idea!

• Like 2