LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New! NorthShore MEGAMAX Air

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve actually been using these, and I’m really impressed. The tapes hold up much better than any other cloth backed diaper I’ve worn, and compared to other cloth backed diapers they do a much better job at controlling odors . I do get some sag with these, but not much. And to top it all off, they are incredibly soft and comfortable.

• Like 1

Interesting. I've found the Rearz InControl Active Air's to be pretty good so far. They can't beat a plastic diaper for overall performance, but they have their place. They're not prone to leaks, they're quiet, and they are quite comfortable, even when being fairly active - I've worn them on hikes that included light climbing, for example. They're not going to give you 10 hours of range, however, and you have to keep in mind that any diaper that features the ability to exchange air with the surrounding atmosphere is also potentially going to export odors, although the Rearz diapers do a good job of suppressing scents for the length of time they're generally good for, in any case. 

I'd bet, based on my experience with plastic Megamax's, that their "air" version would be among the better offerings in the category. I will probably give them a try. 

I wear mega max daily and gave the air a try. I don’t like them myself, they sag a lot and allows feel wet. I’ve also had the tapes break. They also hold far less then the plastic backed ones.

They are acceptable for around the house or light work, but I wouldn’t trust them going to work for 8 hours.