LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Most Babyish Feeling

dlsafrica

I don't know if I phrased that right. What gives you the most babyish feeling? Your top 3.

For me, it's uncontrollable wetting. Differentiate from incontinence, which I kind of experienced for a couple of days in 2010 after I just allowed myself to not hold back. It was very uncomfortable. 

I find it extremely baby when I have a wet diaper already with the pullups over it, to put another diaper on. It pushes on my bladder and results in uncontrollable wetting. The feeling of helplessness is amazing.

One I haven't had the joy of yet though is sitting waiting totally helplessly for someone to decide I need a change. For me, I love being wet for hours but need to change straight away if I mess, so that would probably be the best scenario for being made to feel the most babyish I could.

Then there's pacifiers, which are awesome. But I would love to be made to sleep in a crib with sides so I can't get out.

• Like 2

Anything with my Daddy really. Whether it's being lovingly changed by Him, being held in His arms as He feeds me a bottle, laying on His chest listening to a story, having Him stroke my hair while I cuddle at His feet or so much more. I honestly couldn't imagine being little without His unconditional love surrounding and comforting me. 

There's just something about having that unconditional love that turns actions and things into so so so much more and makes it so very special ????

• Like 4

Drinking from a bottle.

I like my crib, the sides aren't that high, but when laying down they seem higher. From my understanding, when I was a baby my dad removed the legs and one end of my crib so I could come and go as I wished. So I wasn't trapped in a crib.

Thick squishy diapers!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I would have to say messing my diaper, sitting in it, and then crawling around the apartment with my pacifier in my mouth.

Oh my god! Do you DO that buddy?!??????♥️??♥️ I couldn't imagine you doing THAT for some reason.? LOL!??? You're more of a BABY then I thought! LOL!???? I REALLY wish we could hang out together in real life.??? That would be SO awesome! And I just wanna give you an BIG GIANT HUG through the screen right now!?♥️??♥️???♥️?♥️????♥️?

3 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh my god! Do you DO that buddy?!??????♥️??♥️ I couldn't imagine you doing THAT for some reason.? LOL!??? You're more of a BABY then I thought! LOL!???? I REALLY wish we could hang out together in real life.??? That would be SO awesome! And I just wanna give you an BIG GIANT HUG through the screen right now!?♥️??♥️???♥️?♥️????♥️?

Well I use to do that while wearing overalls at my previous apartment.  However, I have not done it since I moved about a year ago.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Well I use to do that while wearing overalls at my previous apartment.  However, I have not done it since I moved about a year ago.

Oh wow! What is it like crawling around with a full diapee full of poo-poo on buddy?!??????☺️♥️???☺️??♥️???♥️????? Does it feel GOOD?!????♥️?☺️??♥️?????

1. Going to sleep in my crib as my mobile is playing soft nursery songs. I fall asleep before it stops.

2. Waking up in my crib in my cozy sleeper and wet diaper. I am a true bed wetter and always wake up in a wet diaper.

3. Playing in my play pen/play room with all my toys in diapers and a t-shirt. That’s all I wear when in my house during the day.

Those are what make me feel most babyish. 

• Like 3

For me the most babyish feeling is

1 getting diaper checks by anyone who is potty trained 

2 being given a bottle or food by my friends children plus the mess after

3 playing with a rattle and finding out it’s been a hour when I think it’s ten minutes 

This is just three things that make me realise I am not a adult 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

1. Going to sleep in my crib as my mobile is playing soft nursery songs. I fall asleep before it stops.

2. Waking up in my crib in my cozy sleeper and wet diaper. I am a true bed wetter and always wake up in a wet diaper.

3. Playing in my play pen/play room with all my toys in diapers and a t-shirt. That’s all I wear when in my house during the day.

Those are what make me feel most babyish. 

Does your mobile have to have batteries in it for it to play the lullabies before you go Nini? Also, has your mom ever walked in on you playing like a baby, and IF SO, how do you feel about that????? Also, will you upload some pictures of your playroom and of your nursery, with the diapees on the shelf?! I'd LOVE to see some!?♥️??

On 4/21/2022 at 5:29 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Does your mobile have to have batteries in it for it to play the lullabies before you go Nini? Also, has your mom ever walked in on you playing like a baby, and IF SO, how do you feel about that????? Also, will you upload some pictures of your playroom and of your nursery, with the diapees on the shelf?! I'd LOVE to see some!?♥️??

Just look at his profile, several pictures there 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

Just look at his profile, several pictures there 

Thanks for pointing that out Rachel!!! I REALLY appreciate it!!!???♥️???????????♥️?♥️???

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

I love his nursery, if only 

ABSOLUTELY, me too! And I'm glad his mother accepts him for who he is!!!!????????♥️? SOME people don't. 

On 4/20/2022 at 3:12 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh wow! What is it like crawling around with a full diapee full of poo-poo on buddy?!??????☺️♥️???☺️??♥️???♥️????? Does it feel GOOD?!????♥️?☺️??♥️?????

It feels really good but not as good as sitting in it and rocking back and forth

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spiderman said:

It feels really good but not as good as sitting in it and rocking back and forth

Do you mean you got to be held in somebody's arms while you had a poopie diaper on, and rocked back and forth like a baby?!???☺️???♥️???? That's awesome buddy!!!!???

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Do you mean you got to be held in somebody's arms while you had a poopie diaper on, and rocked back and forth like a baby?!???☺️???♥️???? That's awesome buddy!!!!???

No I just rocked back and forth on the floor

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Lol not quiet I just rock back and forth like a baby in one place squishing my poopy diaper bulge.

I'll bet that feels SUPER good buddy!????☺️♥️?? But I bet it would feel EVEN BETTER to have a Mommy rock you back and forth in her lap and give you bum bum pats on your little baby bottom.??????♥️?☺️???♥️??

• Like 1
20 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I'll bet that feels SUPER good buddy!????☺️♥️?? But I bet it would feel EVEN BETTER to have a Mommy rock you back and forth in her lap and give you bum bum pats on your little baby bottom.??????♥️?☺️???♥️??

Oh yeah of course it would be.  

Haveing my diaper checked for poopys is the easiest.   Got feed whial straped into a high chair in my oneie and diapers  whial pooping was my one time most fun.  We did the marshmallows trick shortly befor getting straped into the high chair.... it was amazing haveing babyfood scooped into my mouth whial my bows where exploding into my diaper.  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, fixitboy said:

Haveing my diaper checked for poopys is the easiest.   Got feed whial straped into a high chair in my oneie and diapers  whial pooping was my one time most fun.  We did the marshmallows trick shortly befor getting straped into the high chair.... it was amazing haveing babyfood scooped into my mouth whial my bows where exploding into my diaper.  

Oh wow yeah always fantasized about doing that, being told what a baby I am for messing my diaper like that in the high chair.

I would so regress 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rachael-Little said:

Oh wow yeah always fantasized about doing that, being told what a baby I am for messing my diaper like that in the high chair.

I would so regress 

I would too!??????♥️??☺️?