LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Domino's Pizza! I honestly seem to get a free pizza a lot

Any of you guys use the mobile check in app when ever you are ordering pizza? if you do and have curbside pick up... They have a check in feature and if you check in when it tells you to and if they don't bring it out without x amount of minutes, about 5 minutes after the time expires you get a free pizza. I have had about 5 in the last month from grabbing a pizza while I work on my car or train set in my office. I don't know if the inside crew is screwing something up by not acknowledging my order but or if its the app just seeing the delay and sending me a free pizza but I won't bitch! Another free Medium 2 topping coming my way!

• Like 1

See there’s a rub with dominos. I have 5 free pizzas sitting on my account , however my local store is being pretty ignorant 

1. $ 4.00 delivery fee

2. minimum order for delivery $20.00 of food / drink 

why if as a single guy all I want i’s quick dinner and I have 5 free pizzas , should i have to order food and spend 25 or 30 bucks just to get my free one ? Being in a powerchair in winter I can’t just roll up and get it in snowy freezing weather , I understand P & L statements and capitalism , I also know pizza has the lowest overheard and the highest profit margin of any restaurant on earth , so I don’t appreciate what the company is doing ,!in the same way they shut the store down in spring / summer to remodel for 5 + months without telling customers or redirecting orders to the other store close to me instead of just getting the silent treatment from online ordering , by the time they read and responded to my email the store opened again the day before and the outside was indeed wearing a new coat of paint , far far removed from  store remodel .

I think it's great that you manage to get a handful of free pizza's! Money does add up, so saving a few bucks here or there never hurts!

I tend to not trust "Free" apps, especially those that have "Free" rewards for using said app. Usually, you're paying, you're just paying with data instead of money.

I feel it needs to be said I make no value judgement on people who do take advantage of these types of promotion, especially if they are aware and simply are willing to make that trade off. It's just not my personal cup of tea.

Heck, maybe Dominos actually has a genuine benefit from people picking up the pizza at the curb to where it's worth it to them to give out a free pizza here and there to encourage that type of behavior. I tend to err on the side of caution when it comes to the intentions of large companies though, as 9.9 times out of 10 they do not have the customer's best interests at heart, or even as a contributing factor.

• Like 2
On 4/16/2022 at 11:15 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

See there’s a rub with dominos. I have 5 free pizzas sitting on my account , however my local store is being pretty ignorant 

1. $ 4.00 delivery fee

2. minimum order for delivery $20.00 of food / drink 

why if as a single guy all I want i’s quick dinner and I have 5 free pizzas , should i have to order food and spend 25 or 30 bucks just to get my free one ? Being in a powerchair in winter I can’t just roll up and get it in snowy freezing weather , I understand P & L statements and capitalism , I also know pizza has the lowest overheard and the highest profit margin of any restaurant on earth , so I don’t appreciate what the company is doing ,!in the same way they shut the store down in spring / summer to remodel for 5 + months without telling customers or redirecting orders to the other store close to me instead of just getting the silent treatment from online ordering , by the time they read and responded to my email the store opened again the day before and the outside was indeed wearing a new coat of paint , far far removed from  store remodel .

Pizza is free but the delivery fee is understandable. Not sure why they have a minimum sale to deliver food. If nothing else you could try to have UBER eats to pick it up granted there is a delivery fee.

Not sure what the profit vs overhead for a domino's is but in general restaurants have shitty profit margins. Considering the whole covid employee shortage and supply chain I'd assume most restaurants are on the fine line of ruin at this point.

Sounds like your local domino's is run like shit tho. I know in rural Missouri our restaurants know if they run them horribly they close up.

23 hours ago, kasarberang said:

I think it's great that you manage to get a handful of free pizza's! Money does add up, so saving a few bucks here or there never hurts!

I tend to not trust "Free" apps, especially those that have "Free" rewards for using said app. Usually, you're paying, you're just paying with data instead of money.

I feel it needs to be said I make no value judgement on people who do take advantage of these types of promotion, especially if they are aware and simply are willing to make that trade off. It's just not my personal cup of tea.

Heck, maybe Dominos actually has a genuine benefit from people picking up the pizza at the curb to where it's worth it to them to give out a free pizza here and there to encourage that type of behavior. I tend to err on the side of caution when it comes to the intentions of large companies though, as 9.9 times out of 10 they do not have the customer's best interests at heart, or even as a contributing factor.

I think why I get so many free pizzas is because I do car side pick up and the staffing issues. I went there again on Friday to get a pizza while I worked on my trainset shelving in my office and clocked in when it said and waited 30 minutes and they sent me another ww are sorry for your wait and since we failed to meet the 2 minute gaurantee here is 60 points for a free pizza. I think it's a lake of staff. Dude was by himself running the ovens and phones with a driver on a Friday night. Crazy

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

I think why I get so many free pizzas is because I do car side pick up and the staffing issues. I went there again on Friday to get a pizza while I worked on my trainset shelving in my office and clocked in when it said and waited 30 minutes and they sent me another ww are sorry for your wait and since we failed to meet the 2 minute gaurantee here is 60 points for a free pizza. I think it's a lake of staff. Dude was by himself running the ovens and phones with a driver on a Friday night. Crazy

So how is the pickup done? I don't think I fully understand. Do they come to your house and you just meet them at your curb? or do you drive there to pick it up?

That is crazy that they are so understaffed, I could see the promotion making sense if it's a way to make up for overworking their small amount of staff. Hope they get paid for the extra work they're putting in.

• Like 2

Sounds like Dominos. I work at "the other" pizza place, and we have the same thing, but with put the time limit. We get a notice print out, and when it pops up, if I am working that station, I announce "curbside!" And there is usually someone eager to take it out to the waiting customer. The " eagerness" is a result of a possible tip, which inside staff dont get ( I'm a driver) so getting the order out to the customer, for us, is a big thing. It doesn't seem so with Dominos,b uuuutt..thats their problem. Crappy service is crappy service....and it costs them everytime they screw up...oh well!

• Like 2
8 hours ago, square_duck said:

Sounds like Dominos. I work at "the other" pizza place, and we have the same thing, but with put the time limit. We get a notice print out, and when it pops up, if I am working that station, I announce "curbside!" And there is usually someone eager to take it out to the waiting customer. The " eagerness" is a result of a possible tip, which inside staff dont get ( I'm a driver) so getting the order out to the customer, for us, is a big thing. It doesn't seem so with Dominos,b uuuutt..thats their problem. Crappy service is crappy service....and it costs them everytime they screw up...oh well!

I wish we had Papa John's here but the nearest one for me is a 20 minute drive down the road and that highway is a total shitshow!

Now if we could get a mom n pop place that was delicious I'd be all about that!

10 hours ago, kasarberang said:

So how is the pickup done? I don't think I fully understand. Do they come to your house and you just meet them at your curb? or do you drive there to pick it up?

That is crazy that they are so understaffed, I could see the promotion making sense if it's a way to make up for overworking their small amount of staff. Hope they get paid for the extra work they're putting in.

You order it to carry out and instead of coming inside the business they bring it out to your car. They give you a time to come and pick it up. Say 12:30 to 12:45 and to text the number they provide(5 digit number) with "Here" and once you arrive they know you are outside and in your vehicle. Once that time expires they send a message saying they are sorry for the delay and after that I normally get another email from domino's saying they want to make the wait right and offer a free medium 2 topping or 20% off my next order... welp free pizza is good.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

I wish we had Papa John's here but the nearest one for me is a 20 minute drive down the road and that highway is a total shitshow!

When you first said Papa John's, I THOUGHT you were talking about Papa Murphy's and I was like, "wouldn't you STILL have to COOK the pizza?!"??????????? LOL!???????

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

When you first said Papa John's, I THOUGHT you were talking about Papa Murphy's and I was like, "wouldn't you STILL have to COOK the pizza?!"??????????? LOL!???????

I love papa Murphys but the nearest one for me is south county and that's a drive! If my wife and I are down in that area shopping we've run by there

• Like 1
15 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

You assume I work for PJ's, but I don't, as they suck as much as Domi-don'ts.....I work for the 'other' ..... P/H....( think red roof)...and the store I work in has a good crew, and take pride is getting sh*t done, done right, and out the door. I trained many of them, or am a roll model for getting done, done fast and accurate, and taking pride in what you do...no matter what it is. 

You can qustion the product, but not the people behind it. At least in our store...??

• Like 1
4 hours ago, square_duck said:

You assume I work for PJ's, but I don't, as they suck as much as Domi-don'ts.....I work for the 'other' ..... P/H....( think red roof)...and the store I work in has a good crew, and take pride is getting sh*t done, done right, and out the door. I trained many of them, or am a roll model for getting done, done fast and accurate, and taking pride in what you do...no matter what it is. 

You can qustion the product, but not the people behind it. At least in our store...??

I didn't assume. I actually enjoy Papa John's from the 3 major chains. I swear tho PH changed the sauce sometime in the last decade or so. As a teenager I used to want PH over anything but as a younger adult I found Papa John's sauce to remind me of PH taste. I could swear they changed something

They probably did, they are always doing that, add something here, delete something there. It's hard to keep track of ?.  The pizza sauce today seems rather bland, I like the maranara sauce for breadsticks though, more seasonings.....I guess they want the toppings to have flavor, and not be over powered by sauce... *shrug*. 

There is a spicy sauce we have too (limited time) if you want to try that, but *warning* if you dont like spicy stuff, dont order that. I had a small bit on a slice, and my mouth would'nt stop burning for 15 minutes!!! 

Also, the alfredo sauce is good!! ?? with chicken,pork or just veggies...

The product sucks.  Back in the days when they were the only delivery place around, it was acceptable.   I miss the days of being in a metro area where I could order up a really top notch pizza and a greek salad (w/anchovies) and get it in short order.    If you're in the DC area see if there's a Paisanos near you.

4 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Papa Johns in the worst of the big 3 IMHO, Dominos is best, but still prefer REAL pizza.

What's THAT supposed to mean Mikey?!???☺️???? LOL!???

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

What's THAT supposed to mean Mikey?!???☺️???? LOL!???

Hand tossed, real NY style pizza is real pizza. The chains are fast-food pizza, not the same but if I'm hungry enough...

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Hand tossed, real NY style pizza is real pizza. The chains are fast-food pizza, not the same but if I'm hungry enough...

Philmont NY has two restaurants in the city near the plant I used to work for. That pizza was hands down the best PIZZA I have ever eaten!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

Philmont NY has two restaurants in the city near the plant I used to work for. That pizza was hands down the best PIZZA I have ever eaten!

Sadly this is the last week for the real pizza place near me, and as of right now I can't afford my weekend pie one last time.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Sadly this is the last week for the real pizza place near me, and as of right now I can't afford my weekend pie one last time.

Walmart has this dough in their produce isle. Sure other grocery store have it. You should try that. You have to make it yourself but those turn out really well for us whenever we make them.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

Walmart has this dough in their produce isle. Sure other grocery store have it. You should try that. You have to make it yourself but those turn out really well for us whenever we make them.

At least then I could get the real imported tomato sauce and make a good one, though Walmarts take-out ready pizza is actually pretty good too.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

At least then I could get the real imported tomato sauce and make a good one, though Walmarts take-out ready pizza is actually pretty good too.

True but those things cost as much as an actual delivery pizza

• Like 2