LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL t-shirt crafting

DL-Boy

Occasionally I do crafting and make ABDL themed t-shirts. This time I went out to the Crinklz website and downloaded all of the coloring book pages and I have started coloring them using Photoshop, making them look as close as possible to their pre-colored images.

I started out with Crinklz the white tiger, blowing bubbles and printed it on a light shirt transfer, ironing it onto a white shirt.  Today I decided to try out the dark shirt transfer sheets which are actually vinyl with a paper backing. After printing "Theodore" the Bear (without mirroring the image), I cut the image out and peeled off the transfer vinyl and applied it to a shirt I had just washed.

The image attached is my red t-shirt with Theodore.

I've also just finished Felix the Fox but I'll need to get more t-shirts before I can do more transfers.

20220410_175213.jpg

• Like 3

Do the dark shirt transfers have a white backing?  My issue with regular iron on transfer paper is it's transparent and if you have any image that has white in it, you have to have a white shirt.  Even a light grey shirt doesn't look right when you iron on any image that contains white.  I have yet to find a home computer printer that prints white ink, and even if I could find one, I wouldn't spend the money for it.  What you showed looks really good!  What brand of dark transfer sheet did you use as I see there are several brands, and did it work ok with your printer's regular ink?

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Do the dark shirt transfers have a white backing?  My issue with regular iron on transfer paper is it's transparent and if you have any image that has white in it, you have to have a white shirt.  Even a light grey shirt doesn't look right when you iron on any image that contains white.  I have yet to find a home computer printer that prints white ink, and even if I could find one, I wouldn't spend the money for it.  What you showed looks really good!  What brand of dark transfer sheet did you use as I see there are several brands, and did it work ok with your printer's regular ink?

Yes, dark shirt transfers (I just learned) are really paper with a layer of very, very thin white inkjet-impregnated vinyl transfer medium. Unlike transfers for white shirts, the image on dark transfers is not reversed.  Once the image is printed and cut out as closely cropped as possible (except for a tiny tab left to facilitate the proper separation), the medium is then peeled from the paper by tearing the tab which is then trimmed off and the transfer is laid on the fabric for ironing. A silicone impregnated reusable sheet that feels like tracing paper is placed over it and then ironed.

The heat both seals the ink into the vinyl medium and adheres the vinyl to the fabric like normal t-shirt shop transfers which have a similar feel.

I've had the transfer paper for a couple of years but I bought it at Walmart in the office supplies area. It is manufactured for Walmart (per the info on the package). It comes with light and dark transfers in the same package with separate instructions for each type.

22 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

Yes, dark shirt transfers (I just learned) are really paper with a layer of very, very thin white inkjet-impregnated vinyl transfer medium. Unlike transfers for white shirts, the image on dark transfers is not reversed.  Once the image is printed and cut out as closely cropped as possible (except for a tiny tab left to facilitate the proper separation), the medium is then peeled from the paper by tearing the tab which is then trimmed off and the transfer is laid on the fabric for ironing. A silicone impregnated reusable sheet that feels like tracing paper or placed over it and then ironed.

The heat both seals the ink into the vinyl medium and adheres the vinyl to the fabric like normal t-shirt shop transfers which have a similar feel.

I've had the transfer paper for a couple of years but I bought it at Walmart in the office supplies area. It is manufactured for Walmart (per the info on the package). It comes with light and dark transfers in the same package with separate instructions for each type.

Thanks

That is cool. I've always wanted a Pampers t-shirt - this would be one way to get one. I imagine they probably exist out there if I looked hard enough, but I'm not sure what my wife would make of it. Although I guess wearing a Pampers t-shirt isn't much compared to wearing actual "Pampers" (diapers), which she already puts up with.  

1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

That is cool. I've always wanted a Pampers t-shirt - this would be one way to get one. I imagine they probably exist out there if I looked hard enough, but I'm not sure what my wife would make of it. Although I guess wearing a Pampers t-shirt isn't much compared to wearing actual "Pampers" (diapers), which she already puts up with.  

You could probably find one on Etsy, or maybe Red Bubble. They probably aren't cheap though, $25 easily.  I bought a shirt on Red Bubble a couple of years ago with the green Abena "L4" stripe and it was $35.00.

• Like 1

That’s super cool. I have done a few onesies with Muppet Babies. The iron on transfers I used weren’t the best and after a few washes the transfers began to crack. Great work with your t-shirts!!

And just how big do you think the market would be fore this? Aside from ABDL cons, where would 95% of us wear it? And even AT a con, I  would not. It is too self-conscious. I would more likely be in something like you see in my pictures That would say FAR more about me. If you see a blonde in a babydoll or short dress/skirt with a dolly at a con, what would that tell you? And if you frequent DD, WHO would that tell you? I would KNOW I am in deep trouble if this guy in a rumpled trench coat came up and said "Um...Little Christine: I hate to bother you, but just one more thing...Oh, What a gorgeious tiara that is. I bet a tiara like that must cost a fortune. My wife would love to know where she could get something like that since they don't have them on YOYAGER in the Delta Quadrant. Oh, Yeah, Where were you on June 21st..."

2 hours ago, Little Christine said:

And just how big do you think the market would be fore this? Aside from ABDL cons, where would 95% of us wear it? And even AT a con, I  would not. It is too self-conscious. I would more likely be in something like you see in my pictures That would say FAR more about me. If you see a blonde in a babydoll or short dress/skirt with a dolly at a con, what would that tell you? And if you frequent DD, WHO would that tell you? I would KNOW I am in deep trouble if this guy in a rumpled trench coat came up and said "Um...Little Christine: I hate to bother you, but just one more thing...Oh, What a gorgeious tiara that is. I bet a tiara like that must cost a fortune. My wife would love to know where she could get something like that since they don't have them on YOYAGER in the Delta Quadrant. Oh, Yeah, Where were you on June 21st..."

I guess from your estimate then, I'm in the other 5%.  I wore "Theodore" out to Tom Thumb and CVS, along with my black Utility Kilt to pick up my prescriptions and didn't think twice about what other people might say.  As soon as I get Felix (the fox) and Leah (the sports loving lioness) printed and on shirts, I'll be happy to wear them in public too.

IIncidentally, I was also wearing a 60% full Crinklz diaper under the kilt while I was out, but my only concern was that it made me walk a little funny. 

Whatever half of that meant, I have no ideea. To much "inside baseball" stuff. How much of that is ABDL specific?

On 4/11/2022 at 8:52 AM, Little Sherri said:

Umm, a quick Google search popped up lots of Pampers shirts in adult sizes.

https://www.calmtees.com/view/14411/pampers-logo-t-shirt?gclid=CjwKCAjw6dmSBhBkEiwA_W-EoGxDHJv9PvYQNkk5B6Jj-PwuQgcTN_-2q9vEw9UT1IJsxYzwsNDAnxoCfLIQAvD_BwE

https://www.apiginshirt.com/view/1060/pampers-manufacturing-pig-in-shirt

https://www.dynamicdesigntshirts.com/view/3921/pampers-logo-t-shirt

10 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Whatever half of that meant, I have no ideea. To much "inside baseball" stuff. How much of that is ABDL specific?

Let me break it down since it made little or no sense to you.

Since you  seemed to state that 95% of people wouldn't be comfortable wearing this outside of special ABDL-Cons or similar, then I must be in the other 5% of people.

I wore "Theodore" (the t-shirt in the picture, with Theodore on the front), to Tom Thumb (grocery store) and CVS (pharmacy) to pick up prescriptions (medications).  I was wearing the shirt along with my black utility kilt which is similar to a traditional Scottish kilt but with pockets on the sides. A kilt is a wrap around garment without legs.  You might call it a skirt, but you'd be wrong.

I wasn't concerned about other people seeing me dressed this way and did not worry what they might think.

As soon as I get two other characters printed (Felix and Leah, the fox and mountain lion characters from the Crinklz adult disposable diapers), and have them ironed onto shirts, I will happily wear them in public too.

I finished up the post by mentioning that while I was out getting my prescriptions, I was in a disposable diaper that was over half full (wet) and my only challenge was that it made me walk a little funny due to its thickness - I waddled.

• Like 1

If people don't know what they are linked to than they are none the wiser, and those that know, probably will not care. The only concern I would have is if the companies would want you to get permission before using their images even if you are using for personal use.

18 hours ago, Little Christine said:

There is nothing identifiable in the pic that it is related to ABDL, unless you already know where it comes from. 

Would you object if it were Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny, Winnie the Pooh, or some other "mainstream" cartoon character. I've seen a bunch of my adult relatives in Disney character shirts and I really doubt that any are ABDL. 

Personally, and speaking for myself alone. I would not object if it were ABDL, I am part of the crew If you were ALG and came to my home en pete fille. that would be fine. Now I would not wear such a t-shirt to an ABDL function for two reason 1. I would be in "garb"\ so I would not have room for it 2. It is too self-conscious. It advertises but does not demonstrate. It "talks the talk, but does not walk the walk". That is a matter of personal esthetics, not of  right v wrong in the sense of what one ought or ought not do In fact, what I would do is even stronger

Second, the things you mentione, Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny and Winniethe Pooh are cultural icons, surely you know that or you would not have picked them, and non-controversial. Now, we have a place for controversial material but out in the street is not that place

Also, when I addressed the maket, I was also thinking abuut what percentage of the population is ABDL. Persons who are members of any group, be it ABDL, UFO's, Whovians or any fandom, tend to overestimate the size or influence of that group This plays in estimating the rate of return. The best you could do with this is as a hobby, which, like me, you would probably make things frely available. Look in my Playroom and Goodies. I benefit by being a creative source and facilitationg the ALG lifestyle and I may find playmates

If something is knowable by ANYONE, insider or not, then that knowledge will spread, that is the nature of memes. So it will NOT take long before it gets out

10 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

If people don't know what they are linked to than they are none the wiser, and those that know, probably will not care. The only concern I would have is if the companies would want you to get permission before using their images even if you are using for personal use.

I'm not too concerned about the IP owner (intellectual property) wanting permission for my own personal use.  The images I'm using are freely downloadable from their website as coloring book pages.  All I'm doing is using Photoshop to color it in as closely as possible to stock colored images they already have on their website.  As long as I'm using the images for my personal use and not profiting from them or using them in a commercial venture (print ads, etc), I should be fine.

The three images attached are in order:  Crinklz stock image, Crinklz coloring book page and my colored image using Photoshop:

theodore.png.b43d4b8d8156ea5e0750b064f0c79504.pngtheodore-coloring-book_800x800.thumb.png.c5442a161fc7214fd1fd1f296a292a3e.pngtheodore-finished.png.45f09990b2445e98c7ddeea910aa8e80.png

On 4/14/2022 at 4:48 AM, Little Christine said:

Personally, and speaking for myself alone. I would not object if it were ABDL, I am part of the crew If you were ALG and came to my home en pete fille. that would be fine. Now I would not wear such a t-shirt to an ABDL function for two reason 1. I would be in "garb"\ so I would not have room for it 2. It is too self-conscious. It advertises but does not demonstrate. It "talks the talk, but does not walk the walk". That is a matter of personal esthetics, not of  right v wrong in the sense of what one ought or ought not do In fact, what I would do is even stronger

Second, the things you mentione, Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny and Winniethe Pooh are cultural icons, surely you know that or you would not have picked them, and non-controversial. Now, we have a place for controversial material but out in the street is not that place

Also, when I addressed the maket, I was also thinking abuut what percentage of the population is ABDL. Persons who are members of any group, be it ABDL, UFO's, Whovians or any fandom, tend to overestimate the size or influence of that group This plays in estimating the rate of return. The best you could do with this is as a hobby, which, like me, you would probably make things frely available. Look in my Playroom and Goodies. I benefit by being a creative source and facilitationg the ALG lifestyle and I may find playmates

If something is knowable by ANYONE, insider or not, then that knowledge will spread, that is the nature of memes. So it will NOT take long before it gets out

I suppose I could have mentioned Paw Patrol, or another less notable cartoon animal, but I didn't think of them. 

I wear somewhat childish printed t shirts all the time. Oddly the only person to question me about them is another AB I know. But I've always dressed this way, so it's just me being me.

If they arejust pictures of stuffed anial  or other characters, they are not really ABDL. I tood the title at its word. Still not for me personally. But stuffed animals are more an adult thing anyway. There is a episode of CHEERS where a scene is set in Diane's apartment and she has several stuffies, even to the point of naming them. I do have a t-shirt that someone who is not ABDL/ALG gave me that says "Kiss My Tiara" and has a pic of a tiara and I HAVE worn it out occasionally for comic effect

The problem that is creted is that ABDL is listed as  "kink", which means having sexual overtones. Also, diapers are associated with excretia  both of which are private matters "behind closed doors" There is also the issue of real children being put in a secual situation Consequently the "common areas" are to be considered "buffer" areas or "neutral zones" The origins of this was having religious displays on public property as a result of the 1962 SCOTUS decision about prayer in public schools as part of the opening ceremonies There were two ways they could go; 1. Open the common area to all expression, 2 ame it "vanilla" or a "safe space". Given the presence of children and the wide range of sensibilities in the population, the latter was chosen as the most doable. It became allowed for to have specific areas of public colleges available for specialized groups to use when these areas were not in primary use

As long as there are no specific ABEL'markders", I have no problem with t-shirts being worn anywhere. It could simply be that one is a fan of such things having been such since childhood or because one likes it. The only problem I see would be with spacific  ABDL images or other ID[able material. I would not wear a t-shirt with a picture of a doll and "Adult Little Girl" on it. First not in public and second not at a gathering because I would be en pitie fille anyway and I am just not a t-shirt type I have 3 tomyname and used to have a Morris the Cat t-shirt the other two I have are one for a band that I know and the other is a Moog t-shirt and the aforementioned "Kiss My Tiara" one

Funny he should mention specific ABDL markers...  Three of the images from Crinklz are of their signature mascot, a white tiger named "Crinklz", involved in several activities (blowing bubbles, chasing a butterfly, snuggling a "security blanket" a la Linus from the Peanuts comics). This mascot, "Crinklz" is the only animal in their lineup who is wearing any sort of clothing at all, and it is a tape on diaper with a colorful decorated landing zone area across the front where the tapes are attached.

I'd wear a shirt with Crinklz in public just as readily.  Matter of fact, I've got a couple of old images somewhere of "Baby Muppets" and "Baby Looney Tunes" characters, all or most of them in diapers too.  I'd wear them too. 

Back when I was on Facebook, before the crash that cost me all my links, I was Frineds with a girl about a year younger then I. She was one of the "Lost in the '50's", types who would put images that were iconic of that time. One was a side view of a person in a diaper, showing the pin and let me tell you it did not look like a baby. About a month later, she put up an image of an ad for Empire rubber panties. Now, she would sometimes repeat images, so I copied the address and saved it. Sure enough, a few months later the diaper image re-appeared. So I went to my address staash and pulled out the Empire addy. I then put on her timeline "That looks like an adult" then under that pasted either the address or  a link that showed the Empir ad itself, then under that "Are you trying to TELL us something?" She gave it a Like

• 2 weeks later...