LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help with Diapering Up

Hey guys, 

I was wondering would anyone have any advice for putting a diaper on a bigger man? 

I am of the large variety and I have a weird body type, I have a muffin top which means that I can never really get a snug fit with the top tabs on a diaper. 

My diaper always seems to go loose and fall down with wear after a very short time. 

I have read a ton of advice but it always seems to centre around people who have a slimmer build or whos hips are wider than their belly. Would anyone have any advice or is it just a case that onesies will always be required until I work off the muffin top? 

Cheers guys :D

It might be an extreme fix, and I’m not sure it could help, but how about using packing tape, looped once around you whole diaper. Kind of like a belt. 
My only other suggestion, is to use actual clip on suspenders, clipped on the top of the diaper, like for any pair of pants. The diaper couldn’t fall then. 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, sleepy_baby said:

I have the same problem so i wear onesies. Never had a problem since!

Second the use of onesies....  Wearing cloth diapers, they eventually stretch some (when wet) and will want to slide down.  Onesie helps keep that from happening.

Onesies for sure. They make a huge difference. I now own more than a dozen, most of them looking like sober white or black t-shirts, but with snaps below. They also solve the problem of my diaper making an appearance above the waist of my pants, if I'm bent over or crouched down. 

Ahh ok so I guess if I want to run around in just a Tshirt and a diaper and not worry about my diaper slipping around my ankles I will either need to lose the muffin top or invest in some onesies :D  Not a bad problem to have I guess. 

I was going to ask for onesie recommendations but think I should start a new thread on that but thanks guys appreciate your input

On 4/7/2022 at 1:59 PM, Ubba said:

Ahh ok so I guess if I want to run around in just a Tshirt and a diaper and not worry about my diaper slipping around my ankles I will either need to lose the muffin top or invest in some onesies :D  Not a bad problem to have I guess. 

I was going to ask for onesie recommendations but think I should start a new thread on that but thanks guys appreciate your input

i dont mean to sound rude, i hope it dont come across that way, but doing both couldnt hurt, if you have a muffin top, well obviously there is, hmmm, how can i say this, a bit more of you for your wife to love, but that is bad for your joints, every pound is 4 times that for your joints, and losing the muffin top could have other benefits too.