LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

and Manufacturers back order strikes again!

Seriously everything for my car seems to be either on back order without a time line when it will be back or an eta of "We don't Know" which is the same damn thing!

Besides car parts for my Shelby GT350 what else do you Ladies and Gentlemen are looking for that has been on back order for several months without any ETA?

How's about cases of Little Kings from ABU!? I'd guess they are hoarding those for Capcon.

What else is everyone wanting on??? Let's hear whatcha's got!

I need a new battery for the Harley. Because of the high compression motor I need one that's powerful enough to turn it over even with my compression release valves open. The battery is out of stock and all I could do is ask them to notify me when it is in stock. I'm working on plan B now because the battery in is toast ?

Hugs,

Freta

• Sad 1
17 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

I need a new battery for the Harley. Because of the high compression motor I need one that's powerful enough to turn it over even with my compression release valves open. The battery is out of stock and all I could do is ask them to notify me when it is in stock. I'm working on plan B now because the battery in is toast ?

Hugs,

Freta

I tried to order oil filter, brakes and rotors, and everything is back ordered. Oil filters since middle of last year. A lot of Shelby owners are gonna end up parking their car due to the shortage soon I suspect.

I'm facing the same issue with a complete axle rebuild for a pretty common Ford full floating axle. First it was in stock, I placed my order. The order shows processing for 2 weeks and after numerous follow up calls and emails I'm reassured that its in transit with no tracking from the freight company. Finally by the third week they admitted that they oversold versus stock and do not have what i need. It's now on backorder with no ETA. 

• Like 1

I ordered all new brakes for the bike in 2020. I bought new floating scalloped rotors with black chrome centers for the duals up front and the rear and all new chrome mounting bolts. I ordered new EBC racing pads for front and rear. New chrome master cylinder covers front and rear and new braided stainless steel brake lines with a clear plastic coating so they stay looking nice. I took all the money I would have spent having it all installed and spent it on first class upgraded parts and I do all the work myself. The backs didn't need to be done at the time but I ordered everything at one time. I so glad I did it because now it's time to do the rear and I have everything I need.

Hugs,

Freta

Had something similar happen. I get Hygea Saline Wipes sent to me from my pharmacist (covered by insurance) for my eyes. And they were on back order for multiple months, we had sent many orders in hoping that they'd be in stock, but we kept being told "they're on back order". Well, about a week ago we got like 12 big boxes (each holding 24 Hygea boxes), turns out every time we were ordering to see if they were in stock they were putting an order in for us. So now we have a decent backlog. So, all in all, it's a good thing, even if we had a hard time finding where to put everything in the end.

• Like 2

When I was car shopping back in Feb the car I wanted would be backordered 8 months so I had to opt for a used version which oddly enough had better features and was considered low mileage. So I made due.

I haven't had issues other then that so far for back ordering but on the otherhand...The mail has been kinda slow.

• Like 1

We are building a house…. Where do I start?   Trusses, blocks, windows, appliances, HVAC, etc.   Contractors and laborers in general.   Even the local utility company is 5 months past due on my transformer and temp power pole.   

Joey

• Like 2

I'm an avid shooter.   Try finding gunpowder and primers for reloading.   Both shotshell and metallic cartridge primers are hard to find and insanely expensive ? when I do find them.  Powder is about twice what it should cost.  Shot, wads and bullets can be found,  but pricy.

Even loaded ammo is hard to find.  Lots of 9mm and .223/5.56 out there,  but try to find some 30-06,  270 or 300 Mag. 

Everything is insane. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

It took me weeks but I finally found Mobil 1 synthetic diesel motor oil in gal jugs for my F250.   Local Oreilly’s had to bring 3 from other stores.  Luckily I had one on hand so I finally have 4 gal for an oil change.   

Trusses for house build are still not done and manufacturer won’t even guess at a time.   Other truss manufacturers are taking orders now for delivery in Feb 2023.

joey

• Like 1