LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what are the best places to buy the following?

JP403

during times that I RP being a girl in lil space, there are a few different things that I would love to wear during that space. A few things that I would wanna wear would include white tights, a Cinderella dress, or a night gown that has Disney princesses on it. Would i be able to find things that I mentioned in adult size? if so, where could I find what I mentioned?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, JP403 said:

during times that I RP being a girl in lil space, there are a few different things that I would love to wear during that space. A few things that I would wanna wear would include white tights, a Cinderella dress, or a night gown that has Disney princesses on it. Would i be able to find things that I mentioned in adult size? if so, where could I find what I mentioned?

Depends upon the size of the adult. White tights shouldn't be hard to find, either online or in a brick and mortar store. 

A Cinderella dress or ball gown could be a bit more of a problem, but you might check resale or consignment stores after prom season. Bridal shops, or others, online works too.

I don't know about Disney princess nightgowns in adult sizes.

Again a lot depends upon how big of an adult you are. In this case size does matter.

• Like 1

Use the cart icon in my little siggy and shop til you drop. You can get most anything from there

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Use the cart icon in my little siggy and shop til you drop. You can get most anything from there

never heard of that?

18 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Depends upon the size of the adult. White tights shouldn't be hard to find, either online or in a brick and mortar store. 

A Cinderella dress or ball gown could be a bit more of a problem, but you might check resale or consignment stores after prom season. Bridal shops, or others, online works too.

I don't know about Disney princess nightgowns in adult sizes.

Again a lot depends upon how big of an adult you are. In this case size does matter.

ik white tights won't be too hard to find. The dress and night gown on the other hand, whole different story

• Like 2
10 hours ago, JP403 said:

never heard of that?

ik white tights won't be too hard to find. The dress and night gown on the other hand, whole different story

Why sould you have? It is a GIRL place; you are a BOY, and very young at that and have not been here that long  Just click on the image or text links that look like what you want

15 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Why sould you have? It is a GIRL place; you are a BOY, and very young at that and have not been here that long  Just click on the image or text links that look like what you want

I guess you are right about my gender and me not being around that long. will check it out

15 hours ago, Little Christine said:

I looked it up and nothing really came up lol

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, JP403 said:

I guess you are right about my gender and me not being around that long. will check it out

I looked it up and nothing really came up lol

Big hugs!!!?????♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️? I missed you!!!????????????

Ho far does it extend relative to the knee? Though I do not like the print. If it wer plain, or with flowers and fairies, it would be a bunch better Everything I am in is halfway to the kneww with a high waist like a babydoll

It's the perfect length for me. It's mid thigh in front and my diaper just peeks out below the hem in the back. I took a pic of my Minnie Mouse nighty too. I guess they are 1X, I couldn't read the size well on the Ariel nighty.

IMG_20220402_215056922.jpg

IMG_20220402_215340387.jpg

Anything that does not fully cover the undergarment is not a proper garment for a little girl and no decent mommy would dress her in such lest she become a scandal

23 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

I bought this nightgown at Walmart in the girls dept. It's a girl's XL and it fits me perfectly. Just for comparison I'm 5' 10" and around 180 lbs.

IMG_20220402_172152879.jpg

I don't mind the print on that one but it would be better if it was Elsa or Cinderella. That's cool it fits you perfectly though, maybe girl XL might fit me too, I am 5'8-5'9 and 160 pounds 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FretaBWet said:

@Little ChristineI understand and respect your preferences. Being transgender, living with another woman in a committed relationship and not being married I obviously embrace scandal myself.

Hugs,

Freta

What you do as an adult is one thing. But I was addressing from the position of, and relevant to a very little girl

Just now, JP403 said:

I don't mind the print on that one but it would be better if it was Elsa or Cinderella. That's cool it fits you perfectly though, maybe girl XL might fit me too, I am 5'8-5'9 and 160 pounds 

I do not know;  if it were a Cinderalla print, I do not know what it would turn into at midnight. As for Elsa, that would leave me cold, more correctly; frozen

13 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

What you do as an adult is one thing. But I was addressing from the position of, and relevant to a very little girl

I do not know;  if it were a Cinderalla print, I do not know what it would turn into at midnight. As for Elsa, that would leave me cold, more correctly; frozen

hahaha 

• Like 1

@JP403 you're the same height and lower weight so those 1X nightgowns should fit you perfectly. My girlfriend bought me these "no boundaries" shortalls at Walmart too. The nice thing is you can buy these clothes at very reasonable prices. These shortalls are in size XL/XG (15-17).

Hugs,

Freta

IMG_20220403_192925432.jpg

On 4/3/2022 at 6:33 PM, FretaBWet said:

@JP403 you're the same height and lower weight so those 1X nightgowns should fit you perfectly. My girlfriend bought me these "no boundaries" shortalls at Walmart too. The nice thing is you can buy these clothes at very reasonable prices. These shortalls are in size XL/XG (15-17).

Hugs,

Freta

IMG_20220403_192925432.jpg

I mean Walmart Canada doesn't have as big of a selection of clothes as Walmart US does as I couldn't find a night gown like your Ariel one on Walmart Canada website

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, JP403 said:

I mean Walmart Canada doesn't have as big of a selection of clothes as Walmart US does as I couldn't find a night gown like your Ariel one on Walmart Canada website

Big hugs friend!?♥️?☺️♥️?♥️?♥️?????? Snuggles and Cuddles!!!!!?♥️????♥️??

On 4/2/2022 at 6:22 PM, FretaBWet said:

I bought this nightgown at Walmart in the girls dept. It's a girl's XL and it fits me perfectly. Just for comparison I'm 5' 10" and around 180 lbs.

Adorable... I love shopping Walmart and Target girls. I found these at Walmart, they were a set....

IMGP0151crsm.thumb.jpg.56e21111a4213317241dbd37f0b2643e.jpg

IMGP0139crsm.thumb.jpg.8359d29907570dd375d59d62bdfc33fd.jpg

IMGP0141sm.thumb.jpg.777a6083a78f94fa232b23bec86d0ff9.jpg

• Like 2
On 4/6/2022 at 7:21 PM, Little Baby Becca said:

Adorable... I love shopping Walmart and Target girls. I found these at Walmart, they were a set....

IMGP0151crsm.thumb.jpg.56e21111a4213317241dbd37f0b2643e.jpg

IMGP0139crsm.thumb.jpg.8359d29907570dd375d59d62bdfc33fd.jpg

IMGP0141sm.thumb.jpg.777a6083a78f94fa232b23bec86d0ff9.jpg

awww that's adorable 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 8/4/2022 at 3:50 AM, Thalie said:

Would like to find girly nightgown (classic ones, not big tshirt) with some Disney princess too. And more cotton panties that fit me.

Difficult to find.

yeah they are so hard to find