LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woke up soaked

Pants were destroyed.  Sheets were wrecked.  It's usually only a little spot.  My 2am wake up was a borderline puddle.

I wear pocket diapers most nights.  They're the ones that screwed me last night.  Usually fine, I mostly just dribble.  Last night was a damned flood.  I'm kinda mad at my pants.

23 hours ago, Amber's Boy said:

Pants were destroyed.  Sheets were wrecked.  It's usually only a little spot.  My 2am wake up was a borderline puddle.

I wear pocket diapers most nights.  They're the ones that screwed me last night.  Usually fine, I mostly just dribble.  Last night was a damned flood.  I'm kinda mad at my pants.

Nappies leak, fact of life.  That is what the rubber sheet is there for.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 12:39 PM, feralfreak said:

pocket diaper?

They are an all-in-one with an unstitched portion in the rear waist elastic, through which a stuffer can be fed between the legs to the front.

They work OK for dribbles in the day, but are often very skimpy each side on the thighs and so prone to leak when prone in bed, and especially when side-sleeping.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/30/2022 at 7:47 PM, Dprczyone said:

Waking up wet and not remembering wetting is my dream. Of course some people say be careful what you wish for. Happy for all those who achieve their goal.

I've been wetting in my sleep again for the last 10 years. I was a chronic nightly wetter growing up.